Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Connect for Her Esprit for women

Connect for Her Esprit for women
dislike

ozonic

Connect for Her by Esprit is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Connect for Her was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Bernard Ellena. Top notes are pineapple, freesia and watermelon; middle notes are peony, jasmine and water lily; base notes are sandalwood and musk.

Pineapple Freesia Watermelon

Peony Jasmine Water Lily

Sandalwood Musk

Connect for Her Fragrance Reviews

Tiahn
Tiahn

I have been trying to find this perfume everywhere, could someone tell me where to buy it in Australia. Thanks

schil

Does someone want to make me an sample en sent it to me
i like to introduce myselve in the Espritworld
only perfumes that are to buy.with freesia.
kind regards

artemis27
artemis27

I first smelled this 3 years ago and I instantly fell in love. It was a lovely casual scent! It opens with a good amount of pineapple and freesia. And then, in about half an hour, there's a lovely sandalwood that starts creeping it. The dry down deviates from generic fruity and is more floral sandalwood. I LOVE this. It makes me smile, and I feel happy.

When I finally started earning my own money, I looked everywhere for it. Finally found it online and I'm enjoying this! Just one thing: It lasts for about 4 hours.

Jucmorgo
Jucmorgo

Casual perfume. It is gone in an hour on my skin. Very fruity and after it like an fruity ocean with sweet taste. I like it but it is not morpe than a casual sporty perfume.

kay_dee
kay_dee

sweet ... ending note almost similar to nina nina ricci
not that lastng though
still decent to wear for everyday use

Lettukestit
Lettukestit

It's gone in an hour! Nothing to write home about but pleasant enough. I dig the pineapple :)

marija.p
marija.p

It's an okay perfume. I'd wear it everyday but it's not that different to a typical celeb perfume.

takeasniff
takeasniff

Smells like Moon Sprakle by Escada. Doesn't last very long but it is cheap so just re spray as much as you like.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Does anyone know a perfume website (preferably in Europe, i.e. England!) where I could buy a bottle of Esprit Connect? If so, please let me know! Thanks. ;-)

guest_Oljaa
guest_Oljaa

I like this smell.
I ended up with this fragrance and I would still buy it. <3

guest_idontknow
guest_idontknow

i wanted this one badly but instead my parents bought me esprit connect for us. they both smell great. if you liked this you will love it. heres looking at u mags.

guest_zozo
guest_zozo

lovely tried it on in target and found myself smelling my wrist all day. hope it is not discontinued before i can buy it.

guest_myra
guest_myra

sweet smell!relaxing n refreshing.present from my bf.thanx darl.

guest_lauren!
guest_lauren!

i loved this smell its like ocean and summer mixed together!!! just love it :)

mags
mags

this perfume reminds me on my last summer when i was in spain for a week and i love it..but now i'm a bit sick of it because it's too sweet and i need some refreshing perfume in summer

debesiena
debesiena

Perfect casual smell. But I wouldn't buy it again, as it doesn't last too long

zahara
zahara

really sweet~

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Connect for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esprit Connect for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Connect for Her by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Connect for Her by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe Oriflame Pop Glam Glossy Pink Adidas Pure Lightness Adidas Fruity Rhythm Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Nina Ricci Nina Oriflame Pop Glam Electric Yellow Esprit Life by Esprit Dolce&Gabbana D&G Light Blue Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Avon Celebre Victoria`s Secret Love Spell Avon Surreal Avon Extraordinary Avon Pur Blanca Bruno Banani Magic Women Hugo Boss Boss Orange Escada Ocean Lounge Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum II