Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Esprit Collection Esprit for women

Esprit Collection Esprit for women
dislike

yellow floral

This fragrance brings joyful freshness of delicious bergamot in the top notes that improves your mood in a moment. Intense ylang-ylang and sandalwood are in the heart. Delicate notes of orange blossom together with intense and warm Tonka bean are in the base. This floral and fruity combination of accords gives you a feeling of joy. Beatrice Piquet created the sexy and sensual notes of this perfume.

Bergamot

Sandalwood Ylang-Ylang

Tonka Bean

Beautiful

Esprit Collection Fragrance Reviews

EmiliM
EmiliM

What a pretty sandalwood.
With a very, very prominent woody note, this is a very simple and linear scent. It is however, rather original. This is not a spicy sandalwood I usually enjoy. This sandalwood is light, airy and breezy.
Most days, the sandalwood is all I can smell in it. There are, however, fruity traces and something peppery.
Longevity and sillage are pretty poor.
All in all, it is very pretty and pretty safe. Not that interesting but it's nice knowing it exists.

fanciful
fanciful

Light, sexy, warm, youthful, feminine, sweet, soft, happy and unique daytime oriental floral for spring.

Teebird
Teebird

I just got this one and am sniffing it for the first time on me today--first impression is-yes!- I like it very much.
Its more of a light floriental than a fruity-floral, though. Actually, the more I smell it, the more this makes me think of Dior Addict-*lite*. It is a sheer, daytime version, almost, of Addict to my nose. Warm without being heavy, fresh and slightly sweet, and can be worn by any age, I think. Staying power is good, too. I have had this on for about three or four hours.

guest_Michelle
guest_Michelle

very,very nice fragrance!

geegee
geegee

Received this from ebay this morning. Its light, fresh, flowery & beautiful.

I can certainly smell the blossom as it opens up & the tonka bean gives it warmth & stability. I cant smell sandlewood but i do detect ylang ylang which i think will give this perfume longevity.

I really do like this perfume , its just perfect for summer, spring & romantic interludes with a picnic of champagne, fine cheese & home made bread.

Simple, elegant & rather sublime.

luxlover
luxlover

This is a unique smell and I love it.I got this, Celebrate and Horizon for a good deal at the store today. My first 3 Esprit scents and so far I'm impressed.

Nightmare
Nightmare

I have it and I love it. Very warm, sweet, but not too much and lasts long.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

This is a nice perfume which has a slightly powdery, sweet, warm smell. On me the initial powderiness fades after awhile and it starts to smell fresher, which I prefer because ordinarily I'm not particularly keen on powdery scents. It's a good perfume to wear anytime and I doubt anybody would find it offensive or overbearing. I also think it's the kind of perfume which a lot of men would find appealing on a woman because it does smell so warm and sweet.

It's a very pleasant perfume which is reasonably priced and it has excellent staying power too.

popy80
popy80

i got the sample of this perfumme from my stingy friend who gave me as a birthday gift and also souvenir cos she lived in netherland. why i said she is very stingy, cos she only give me SAMPLE perfumme (3 ml) to replace the perfumme that she promised to give me euphoria calvin klein. very fresh and clean. not my fav eventhough

dunatko
dunatko

Very nice fragrance - sweet but not like sugar, fresh but not too much... my mother loves it - its nice and very warm...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Esprit Collection fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esprit Esprit Collection, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Esprit Collection by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Esprit Collection by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.