Designers » D E » Floral Green « Groups

Esprit Urban Nature For Women Esprit for women

Esprit Urban Nature For Women Esprit for women
dislike

Esprit Urban Nature For Women Esprit for women Pictures Esprit Urban Nature For Women Esprit for women Pictures

The house of Esprit launches a new fragrant pair that combines urban life and nature. Fresh and sensual scents of Esprit Urban Nature For Women and Esprit Urban Nature For Men go perfectly together and create harmony.

Urban Nature For Women is a feminine, floral-green and fruity composition. This fragrant story begins with aromas of violet leaves, apple and cassis. A heart blooms with lily of the valley, magnolia and frangipani petals. A base is very warm and attractive, consisting of vanilla, musk, amber, cedar and tonka beans. The fragrance hides in an interesting glass flacon colored in gentle green nuance, just like spring leaves.

Esprit Urban Nature For Women is available as 15, 30 and 50 ml EDT, accompanied with Shower Gel 200 ml and Body Lotion 200 ml. On the market since September 2011!

Violet Red Apple Apricot

Lily-of-the-Valley Magnolia Frangipani

Musk Virginia Cedar Amber Tonka Bean Vanille

Esprit Urban Nature For Women Fragrance Reviews

verasdfghjkl
verasdfghjkl

OK, so I tested this yesterday, I immediately liked the smell so I bought it for 15 bucks. That's cheap. So is the longevity... I could have known this, but I liked the smell so much! So this is for wearing it when you have an appointment in an hour, and then you go home. Because that is how long it takes before it's completely gone. Really really like that smell though.

janelle70
janelle70

Pleasant-enough "drugstore" fragrance. Mildly surprised on the longevity for the price -- I can still get a hint of the drydown and it's already been 7 hours since I let a hesitant novice-looking salesman spray it on me at the department store. :)

chaosist
chaosist

Not a floral green (as I hoped). But absolutely a(nother) floral fruity.
Sweet fruits on a cedar base with flowers helping it be airier.
Inoffensive and unrecognizable scent, easily could be an Adidas/Puma creature (sales lady looked offended when I said it smells sporty lol).

It's an "ok" drugstore scent. It's rather fresh and green but not on the sharp side. So it's not like a cleaning detergent. I guess the tonka bean and vanilla make it a soft fresh scent. I wouldn't want to buy it though.

Esprit Urban Nature For Women by Esprit 3.13 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Esprit Urban Nature For Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Esprit Esprit Urban Nature For Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Esprit Urban Nature For Women by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Esprit Urban Nature For Women by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Adidas Fruity Rhythm Avon Tomorrow Oriflame Divine Sensual Esprit Life by Esprit Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Avon Pur Blanca Bruno Banani Pure Woman Esprit Connect for Her Bruno Banani Magic Women Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Avon Today Christian Dior Pure Poison Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Avon Little Black Dress Nina Ricci Nina Adidas Floral Dream Oriflame Eclat Weekend Gucci Envy Me Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Bliss Avon Little Red Dress