Designers » D E » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Esprit for my Senses Esprit for women

Esprit for my Senses Esprit for women
dislike

sour

Esprit For My Senses was introduced in 2001. It opens with citrus notes and cassis, with peony, ambrette seed and blackberries in the heart and the base made of praline and musk. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Citruses Cassis

Ambrette (Musk Mallow) Peony Blackberry

Musk Praline

Esprit for my Senses Fragrance Reviews

lisa.e.alexandrea
lisa.e.alexandrea

I really want this perfume.....when i was in college...its sweet and so delicious...

jessbug
jessbug

I wish they still made this. It was like the best blackberry tea scent ever! Very summery and happy scent. I wish I'd stocked up when I had the chance, years ago.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It is an excellent scent, if you love tea, then you will love this :) I remember one day when i hadnt been drinking my morning tea,and i was at my job in an perfume store and i smelled this, man i wanted to drink my tea badly :)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Esprit for my Senses fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esprit Esprit for my Senses, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Esprit for my Senses by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Esprit for my Senses by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Inseparable Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Mariah Carey M Katy Perry Purr Givenchy Play For Her Beyonce Heat Prada Prada Candy Mariah Carey M Ultra Pink Mariah Carey Lollipop Splash Never Forget You Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Britney Spears In Control Curious Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Mine Again Givenchy Hot Couture Fruits & Passion Georgia Peach Britney Spears Curious Heart