Designers » D E » « Groups

Imagine for Her Esprit for women

Imagine for Her Esprit for women
dislike

New fragrant duo by Esprit was inspired by our dreams and wishes, and it represents reveal of our deepest emotions and hidden secrets. The fragrant pair Esprit Imagine arrived on the market in March 2010.

Esprit Imagine for Her will tingle your imagination with its opening notes – fresh and awakening mandarin is combined with passionate pink pepper in top notes. A heart introduces heliotrope, white peach and osmanthus, which make a sophisticated blend to relax our senses. A base is created of Bourbon vanilla and musk accords.

The fragrance is available as 15, 30 and 50 ml EDT, along with 200 ml shower gel, 200 ml body lotion and 75 ml deodorant spray. Perfumer of this edition is Veronique Nyberg, IFF.

Mandarin Orange Pink Pepper

Osmanthus Heliotrope Nectarine

Musk Vanille

Style

Imagine for Her Fragrance Reviews

Miyabi
Miyabi

I think it's smells a bit too masculine. I've gotten this fragrance for my birthday and unfortunately I don't like it.

gesch
gesch

this was surprsingly pretty - and with an edge, that esprit mostly avoids...
the pepper as such doesn't smell, but it gives a spicyness, that makes the peach perfect. as if they tried to transfer the feeling of biting in fresh and not overly ripe peaches into a scent.
the flowers balance the fresh peach and the vanilla balances the pepper!
i will try again, and id it as well lasts on me, I think I'll buy it.
perfect for summer!

lexina
lexina

I tried this one one today in the DM. I loved opening and middle notes were pretty enough to me. But since I hate vanilla, I dont think I will buy this one. Although the drydown is very soft and pleasant, it gives me a headache. I recomend it to every young heart out there who enjoys soft non-offensive spring smell for a good price.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Imagine for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esprit Imagine for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Imagine for Her by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Imagine for Her by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Moment de Bonheur Hugo Boss Deep Red Hugo Boss Femme Yves Rocher Monoi Eau des Vahines Laura Biagiotti Roma Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights Halle Berry Halle Burberry Burberry Brit Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Burberry Burberry Women Beyonce Heat Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Givenchy Very Irresistible Chopard Casmir Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia