Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Life by Esprit Esprit for women

Life by Esprit Esprit for women
dislike

Life by Esprit Esprit for women Pictures Life by Esprit Esprit for women Pictures

Life Esprit, with its gentle floral, green note, spiced by pink pepper, plum and pear, was released in 2003. The heart is floral, feminine, filled with sweet and intense notes of jasmine, lotus, gardenia and orchid. The base consists of cashmere, musk, sandalwood and honeysuckle. Evelyne Boulanger is creator of this fragrance. The bottle is very interesting, modern, colourful and, as the name suggests, full of life.

Plum Pink Pepper Coton candy Litchi Pear

Gardenia Orchid Jasmine Lotus Red Berries

Sandalwood Musk Cashmere Wood White Amber

Hugo Woman Eau de Parfum

Life by Esprit Fragrance Reviews

Plamka
Plamka

Fresh and girly, i got a small one to fit my gym bag,used to use it after showering in the gym, its just an everyday energizing clean fresh but sweet scent.

Wheaters
Wheaters

Lovely fresh, zingy little concoction. Jasmine is strong on me along with litchi and pink pepper to make it fruity but not childish, and the pepper gives it a bit of a kick. A bit woodsy and musky close to the skin, but projection and sillage is all fruity freshness.
The bottle is great too - a simple shape with lovely colours, and the name is appropriate.
It's getting hard to find and I have other fragrances I would put before this one so I probably won't strive to keep this in my collection (hints may be dropped before birthdays and Christmas), but it's really lovely, enjoyable and I like to think inoffensive. It puts a smile on your face; how can anyone dislike that? :)

Edit: it smells exactly like something else although I can't place it. It's something from the 90s, anyway. This smells like the 90s (even though it's from 2003).
Edit again: it's also quite soapy. A very clean scent.

TL;DR: fresh white floral-fruity perfect for spring and summer.

sasana
sasana

I smelled this the first time about 10 years ago when I got a bottle of it as a gift. I wasn't too keen on it and hardly used it. I tried it again now and I find it much better than 10 years ago. It's very fruity and on my skin it shows mainly very sweet Lychee and Jasmine and a bit Lotus. It reminds me a lot of Versace Red Jeans. They are both transparent and fruity and best for spring/summer shopping days. It's not my favourite fragrance but definitely wearable.

BreezyTwilight
BreezyTwilight

i love it and i want it again

oxhelili
oxhelili

In the beginning I thought it smelled quite nicely for its price; it seemed like a fresh and clean scent. Since I got another parfume, I didn't use Life for several months. I tried it again today,sprayed it before going to work and god I HATE it now! It smells like cheap lipstick to me. Too bad I didn't have time to take a shower after spraying this, it's killing me! Not sure how I will survive until I'm done with work. Too bad its lasting power is so good.

marta.milé
marta.milé

Nice fragrance... if you like America by Perry Ellis, go for this!

as3
as3

Love this base notes parfume .. very unique and comfortable.

not to like it for the top notes, just wait a while u will find the base notes .. just love love it ..

mrobles
mrobles

I LOVE this perfume! Its hard to find I always purchase it online. I recommend it to anyone!

tanjag
tanjag

great scent! I like it very much, there is something interesting and unusual in it - just my point of view but the fact is that Life by Esprit is fresh, clean, and little bit sexy too! Simply it is not common perfume and you can be sure you will not feel it on other 20 women in the street!!

Moonglowone
Moonglowone

Fantastic! It's a favorite to use after the gym, very fresh clean fruity scent. I love this immediately at first sniff! It's a fab stand by for any time of day. Not overpowering but has staying power.

gazgreen
gazgreen

This is a long lasting fume with each step taking you closer to believe that this is a bottled essence of a young, funloving, lively and sexy woman.

All the beautiful colours that you can see on the bottle are the one's you'll discover as Life develops on every step.

I also believe all the notes scream fresh and sweet and seductive woman.

Life can be worn everytime and everywhere :)

secretcrush
secretcrush

Fresh, clean and easy...Soft enough for day yet sensual enough for night.... If u can find it, try it, very long-lasting too...

guest_ant
guest_ant

I really love this parfume, but it's not available anymore T_T..too bad

I love this perfumr I found it a couple years ago in my area but now I can only find it online. I can't understand why its not in more retail outlets

suvvie
suvvie

very fresh. i like the voods in this fragrance. it smells like really good soap

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Life by Esprit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esprit Life by Esprit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life by Esprit by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life by Esprit by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.