Designers » D E » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Simply You for Her Esprit for women

Simply You for Her Esprit for women
dislike

Simply You for Her Esprit for women Pictures

Simply You, the perfume pair from Esprit, embodies the story of love and embodies the charm, romance and excitement that this feeling entails. Simply You for Her opens with fresh notes of mandarin, bergamot and neroli, leading to its floral heart of heliotrope, vanilla flower, orange blossom and powdery iris. The base consists of woody accords and musky tones that give elegance to the composition.

Supermodel Christy Turlington is the face of the campaign. The fragrance is available as 15, 30 and 50 ml EDT.

Simply You for Her was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Grapefruit Neroli

Orange Blossom Heliotrope Vanilla Flower iris

Woody Notes Musk

Carmen

Simply You for Her Fragrance Reviews

Dreamclouds
Dreamclouds

Nice, fresh, clean, creamy, powdery and quite elegant all at the same time. It is what I was hoping for when I blind bought Amazing Grace. Something with a barely there character but still definitely noticable. It makes my skin feel clean, feminine and well cared for. And it just smells really good. It is almost is like JPG Classique's shy younger sister, it has that similar soapy vibe. I really like it a lot for the price. It is a very comforting fragrance. I am so glad I got this, I can see me buying it again. I agree it is not at all a 'cheap' smell.

kadinurr
kadinurr

Oh my! I didn't expect that! Opening is blast of baby powder and luxury soap, but then it settles to really nice skin scent. Powdery notes last long on clothes. Cheaper alternative to Estee Lauder's Sensuous Nude.

reborn
reborn

very sexy little perfume.It is creamy ,powdery and very long lasting.It is not like the other drugstore ot celebrity frags.It deserves 10 from 10

totalselfhatred
totalselfhatred

I think this one is very chique :) It reminds me a bit of catch... me by cacharel.
I could wear this with any dress in spring or summer daytime.

sweefa
sweefa

A very light and clean skin-like scent. Mostly about musk which swings between soapy, creamy and powdery. The iris adds a hint of soft elegance. Longevity is ok, sillage very low. It's quite tasty, doesn't scream "drugstore cheapo" at all. I think it's a good basic in it's genre. Very feminine and easy to wear for the days when you are a good girl ;)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esprit Simply You for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esprit Simply You for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Simply You for Her by Esprit. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Simply You for Her by Esprit represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Joop! Joop! Le Bain Cacharel Liberte Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Yves Rocher Iris Noir Jil Sander Sun Cacharel Noa Dolce&Gabbana D&G Feminine Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Jil Sander Sensations Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Burberry Burberry Body Rose Gold Donna Karan Pure DKNY Yves Rocher Nature Calvin Klein Beauty Yves Rocher Tendre Jasmin Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Burberry The Beat