Designers » D E » « Groups

La Joupe Essentially Me for women

La Joupe Essentially Me for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 3

La Joupe Essentially Me for women Pictures La Joupe Essentially Me for women Pictures

This is unashamedly musky mysterious and very sexy for the confident woman. Why wait for the young men to chase you? Voluptuous, heady floral notes of tuberose and orange blossoms emerge out of the sultry heart of jasmine, patchouli and ylang. The base is very warm balsamic and musky comprising of vetivert bourbon, frankincense, guaiacwood, labdanum, tonka, oakmoss and vanilla. One for the evening.

African Orange flower Tuberose

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Patchouli

Vetiver French labdanum Guaiac Wood Oakmoss Incense Tonka Bean Vanilla

La Joupe Fragrance Reviews

nofixedstars
nofixedstars

I've been wearing La Joupe for two days now, and my little sample vial is about done. Shame...I loved this! It's beautiful, I have so enjoyed wearing it. Like others from this line of perfumes, I wish that it had more projection; they've all been on the subtle side, such that others won't notice them unless they bury their faces in one's cleavage...

It's a shame that the creator of these lovely scents is no longer with us. I would have loved to see how he would have continued in making exquisite scents of natural essences. I checked the website, and it seems they must be selling only remaining stocks as some things are listed as out of stock or have no buying options.

I found this perfume to be deep and rich and intriguing, even though it suffers from the low sillage typical of the line. It is earthy and balsamic at its heart, shot through with warm and fragrant florals. A beautiful, and apparently fleeting, dream...

Francop
Francop

Rich and captivating green scent with lots of flowers to play with; it starts with some very oriental notes of orange followed by some heart notes of jasmine with oak moss which last for ages. The dry down provides musk and woods; to my nose the dry down turns into a never ending saffron note which also lingers forever...

A very well done scent with many beautiful moments to enjoy from beginning to end.

Big thumbs up...!!!

gypsykitten
gypsykitten

This is not as sweet and flowery as I expected it to be. I smell mostly the base notes when I first apply. It smells like woods and dry grasses with a touch of incense and floral in the background. I was surprised because tuberose and jasmine usually take over on my skin. The tonka and vanilla mellow this out without making it too sweet. The florals emerge a bit more as it develops on my skin, but it stays earthy. I like it!

La Joupe by Essentially Me 4.50 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Essentially Me La Joupe fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Essentially Me La Joupe, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify La Joupe by Essentially Me. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of La Joupe by Essentially Me represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Amouage Ubar Essentially Me Fauve Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Giorgio Armani Armani Annick Goutal Les Orientalistes - Encens Flamboyant Donna Karan Donna Karan Gold Essentially Me Amber Essentially Me Tangos Essentially Me Classique Penhaligon`s Victorian Posy M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Automne Ormonde Jayne Osmanthus Bond No 9 Eau de Noho Miller Harris Fleur Oriental Ormonde Jayne Tolu Sonia Rykiel Belle en Rykiel Bond No 9 Wall Street Bond No 9 Nuits de Noho Diptyque Do Son