Designers » D E » « Groups

Trade Wind Essentially Me for women and men

Trade Wind Essentially Me for women and men
dislike

Trade Wind Essentially Me for women and men Pictures Trade Wind Essentially Me for women and men Pictures

A light green day perfume with a citric twist. I wanted to catch the experience of being on an exotic Island. Seaweed absolute with mint and violet leaf conjure up the ocean whilst galbanum resin, sandalwood, and vetivert hint at the soft warm earth. Carried in the breeze are faint impressions of orange flowers, linden blossoms, hay and nutmeg.

Lime (Linden) Blossom African Orange flower Hay Nutmeg

Seaweed Mint Violet Leaf

Vetiver Sandalwood Galbanum Soil tincture

Trade Wind Fragrance Reviews

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

I got this expecting a heady woody-green fume but instead is a sweet and savory floral with a very delicate green aura. The linden and mint combo give it some herbal tea nuances. It is beautiful and uncompromising and I certainly got more than I expected buying this. The radiance is phenomenal for a natural.
The creator Alec Lawless was lost earlier this year so no more compositions as this will be made. A tragic loss for the world of natural perfumery.

Cereza
Cereza

Perfumes by Essentially Me are extremely potent, so just a tiny, tiny bit on your wrist will tell you everything about the perfume you must know.
Trade wind is an interesting little piece, I was hoping for loads of hay and linden blossom as I love both of those in perfume, but as a dissapointment to me - I don't get them too much in Trade wind.
What I get is a weird mix dominated by seaweed, well i'm not saying here i don't enjoy it, i'm saying I was expecting something else from the notes. The perfume itself is very high quality and extremely unique, for me it's mostly masculine - fresh, a bit sour and very animalistic, though there are no notes listed that would smell like that, I could even swear that I feel something along the lines of aldehydes and this a bit reminds me of Mona di Orio - Chamarre (which I loved by the way), but only a tiny bit.

Really interesting, not my cup of tee, but worth a try. Perfectly blended, high quality fragrance which lasts and lasts and lasts.

Francop
Francop

Beautiful light but very long lasting woody scent.

I can detect some very animalic notes of vetiver, sandalwood, possibly galbanum; even castoreum...that lift you up to another leverl of peace almost like being in the middle of the sea with some greenery coming from an island somewhere...

The notes are beautifully blended together to produce a fresh and masculine scent...

Excellent longevity and sillage...big thumbs up...!!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Essentially Me Trade Wind fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Essentially Me Trade Wind, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trade Wind by Essentially Me. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trade Wind by Essentially Me represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 Eau de Noho Aedes de Venustas Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum Ormonde Jayne Tolu Bond No 9 Wall Street Bond No 9 Nuits de Noho Sonia Rykiel Belle en Rykiel Montale Chocolate Greedy Cacharel Cacharel Pour Homme Chanel Antaeus Essentially Me Amber Essentially Me Classique Essentially Me Fauve Essentially Me Tangos Essentially Me La Joupe Bond No 9 Harrods for Her Lorenzo Villoresi Incensi Bond No 9 Eau de New York Bond No 9 So New York Miller Harris Fleur Oriental By Kilian Sweet Redemption