Designers » D E » Woody Spicy « Groups

dislike

cinnamon
leather
Brasil Dream for Him Estée Lauder for men Pictures

Estee Lauder presents a new fragrance, Brasil Dream for Him as a fragrant companion to feminine version, Brasil Dream for Her from 2008. The new perfume for men arrives in shops in August 2009.

Fragrance Brasil Dream for Him was inspired by pulsing rhythm of Brasil and it was created of clear spicy notes enhanced by woody accords. Top notes incorporate cardamom, coriander and white pepper, while a heart is composed of neroli, nutmeg, cinnamon and oregano from Cuba. A base encompasses patchouli, labdanum, jalapeno pepper, pimento and leather accords. Brasil Dream for Him will be available as 50ml cologne spray.

Cardamom Coriander Pepper

Nutmeg Oregano Neroli Cinnamon

French labdanum Patchouli Leather Paprika

Brasil Dream for Him Fragrance Reviews

smcandsmc
smcandsmc

One of those that smells great in the bottle. That orgeano top note is fantastic, very bright, shorn of any bitterness you get from old dried oregano in that bottle in your mom's spice drawer. Totally fell apart on my skin-- never found any leather, patch or chili pepper. Maybe if I hadn't scrubbed they would have shown up eventually, but the synthetic sweetness was not for me. However, I'll keep it because I love smelling the bottle. But I'll be wearing Azuree or Aramis.

Plucus21
Plucus21

I just couldn't get right with this fragrance. On my skin I got a spicy accord but it was always synthetic in a way that just bothered me. If you skin chemistry works with this then I think it can be a good scent. Women love cinnamon in fragrances.

esteban747
esteban747

This is a spicy fragrance, period.
you can smell all the notes, the fresh spicy first, then it warms and the cinnamon and woods take central stage.
So if you like spicy perfumes (and I mean really spicy), Brasil Dream is a great option.
I don't own another fragrance like this (plain spicy), I have citrus/spicy and green/spicy ones, so this is a good addition.
I have been in Brazil many times and this fragrance reminds me more of a north African street market than of Brazil. I guess a green/aquatic with some tropical fruit notes would be more appropriate to describe the south American country.
But anyway, this is a good fragrance, the sillage seems to be good and probably the longevity too. Just keep in mind that this is very spicy.

ZAPHNATH
ZAPHNATH

I bought the very last bottle at a department store last August and was not amused when I found out that this was the only size available [50ml]

I've rationed the last few drops because this was a limited range.

The leather and cinnamon were what got me hooked though. It's a shame I haven't been able to find another bottle...I wore this almost everyday I spent with my dad before he passed away in September last year and so this scent really reminds of the last few days with him.

I gave the remainder of the bottle to my little bro because he likes it and they remind him of my dad and some of the last adventures we had. #Memories#Summer

When I inquired about this scent at the Estee Lauder counter they informed me that all the dreams(Bali ,Emerald and Brasil)are Michael Kors frags for EL. Even though its not at the EL counter I saw Brasil Dream for Men at one of the bargain stores for 14.99 USD and didn't get it :( ,because I did not know how it smelled, and by the time I went home & looked it up and came back it was GONE! If you think you'll like something unsniffed you're usually right!

When I smelled this on one of my coworkers it was spicy,green masculine and ever so slightly tropical with a sexy manly dry down that had the faintest hint of hot peppers...not like a fresh cut jalapeno but more like one that had been dried in the sun and thrown into a broth-light and faint but still there with an underlying subtle flavor...Grab it if you see it, they're going fast...and they are DREAMY!

teedee
teedee

this perfume was totally unexpected... begins with typical herby green fresh smell, soft actually. and then the pepper started to appear, rather strong pepper. as it dries (the pepper is still there) the nutmeg appear, followed wih soft leather.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Let's talk about the Dream. This is a tropical Gucci Pour Homme. There's paprika in that too. If you could bottle, tredding sand along clear waters under an exotic sunset... this would be it. Brasil Dream. Hot summer evenings would best define this scent.

It could just be me, but when I first applied this to the top of my hand... the spices gave my skin a tingling sensation. It was kind of pleasant. Around all of that spice, the French Labdanum is detectable. Great special edition from Lauder.

Brasil Dream for Him by Estée Lauder 3.81 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Brasil Dream for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Brasil Dream for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Brasil Dream for Him by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Brasil Dream for Him by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Yves Saint Laurent M7 Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Pierre Balmain Carbone de Balmain Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Lalique Hommage a L'Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana D&G Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Tom Ford Grey Vetiver Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Gucci Gucci pour Homme Prada Infusion d`Homme Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Escada Escada pour Homme Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree Emanuel Ungaro Ungaro pour L'Homme III