Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Estee Estée Lauder for women
dislike

I have it: 306 I had it: 218 I want it: 123 My signature: 12

aldehydic

Classic fragrance Estee was created in 1968. This is the second fragrance created by Estee Lauder, the founder of the house, herself. Notes of jasmine, rose and ylang-ylang make it classically feminine and sweetly floral. The warmth and delicacy of flowers is accentuated by fruit oils of raspberry, peach and citruses. The scent is slightly spicy and floral warm.
The fragrance concentration in Super Cologne Spray is lower. It is created for daily use and warmer weather.

Estee was created by Betty Busse and Bernard Chant.

Aldehydes Coriander Tuberose Lily Raspberry Peach Lemon Ylang-Ylang

Complice
Heaven Sent

Estee Fragrance Reviews

Cubby

"Cherry Blowsome"---the bottle made in 2000 is lovely. If you can, order directly from their site. No shipping. It's not exactly the same but almost. No more headaches and nausea.

Cubby

WALTZING MATILDA and others repulsed by what they sold from 2008-2010, please order it straight from their site. Shipping is free and you are sure to get the latest version. It is YUMMY compared to the re formulation. Still not 100% of what Estēe put out in 1968, but oh, it's wonderful and so similar. And be sure and look on the bottom of the testers you are smelling. Many stores still have the foul formulation as a tester. I'm thrilled they listened to their customers. I, for one, bugged them to death about the stink. I wrote and wrote, I called and even called NYC!

It is gorgeous, clean, and only gets better the longer you wear it. If you are serious about Estēe, please give a new batch code with the number ending in 1, 2, 3 a try. You may be surprised.

I barely spritz this one. It is very strong. That may be another reason you don't like it. Put some on a cotton ball and apply to your inner elbow.

It's me!!! And for two whole years I searched and searched for another signature and never found it. Then a perfume forum announced it was going back to resemble the original. As a teacher for almost three decades, some former students would drop by and say "ahh, your room always smells the so good."

Yea!!! Long live what Estēe created as her namesake.

Rebemario
Rebemario

I think I may have found my daily scent for the office or for when I'm not feeling "perfumey". There are days that I don't want to make a statement or feel particularly romantic. It may be that I feel tired and after my shower I just want to smell clean. This is the fragrance for those days. I just purchased this today and I already received compliments of which sadly I don't get all that often on my perfumes. I have exotic tastes I think...Anyways, this perfume is lovely in a way that is simple, fresh, clean and yet has a connotation of a green forest floor in the best possible way. Its what makes this fragrance unique from the others you smell everyday which smell sometimes of agave syrup or a fruit cup??? I also have a unique attachment to the designing house as my mother's favorite was Youth Dew. I found my Estee Lauder which I know I will be wearing frequently,maybe a signature in the formation?? I love it and would suggest it to anyone who loves clean fragrance. It really is beautiful...

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Estee super perfume is what is photographed. I was told that first it was called Estee, then it was called Super Parfum, then it was called Pure fragrance mist, then there is a lighter version called Super cologne. I have actually tried all three and they all smell alike to me.

Review of both vintage and non vintage formulas:

I was at Ulta and sprayed the version of pure fragrance spray. It was somewhat unpleasant to my nose but I sprayed it on test strip and took it to the car. Very strong. Anyhow I had the test strip in my car. As it calmed down wow it was absolutely gorgeous.
I decided to give a vintage bottle of the Super cologne and I must say it's totally gorgeous. I think if your going to get this go for the vintage. It just has a niche type vibe to it. I can't quite explain other then this is VERY clean. Not floral really, not at all fruity just very classic and clean. I suggest to try finding a vintage bottle.

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

It was my Mom 's signature scent for years... very elegant smell , just so elegant and lady like ...I loved it when I was a little girl and wished I could wear when I grow up ..But I can't find it and believe it's reformulated as well :

joshbbwlover
joshbbwlover

This perfume is my all time favorite scent. I have moderate to severe anxiety and this fragrance actually alleviates most of my anxiety. The smell to me is so relaxing, so much so that, when I'm having an anxiety attack, all I have to do is smell the bottle and my anxiety is GONE. I actually keep a small bottle with me in my pocket at all times in case of an emergency!

This fragrance has a very soapy, clean note that vaguely reminds me of Dove or Ivory soap, along with soft, powdery florals. To my nose, the soapy quality is the most prominent, and, again, to my nose, it almost has a tobacco-y type smell, which I also adore. The lasting power is 6-8 hours, and the projection is on the heavier side, lasting about the same amount of time.

I always get compliments when I wear this fragrance, which is every single day, from both men and women. I was actually approached by a guy in Rite-Aid and was asked what scent I was wearing. This has never happened before. To me, this scent could work on both genders, as well as all ages. Its uni-sexy!

Overall, I highly suggest this scent. It has a lovely vintage feel that is classic and timeless, and is perfect for any occasion, whether it be grocery shopping, or going on a fancy date. I give this five stars, ten out of ten, two thumbs up!

Fonna2
Fonna2

I smell this and I'm seven miles up in the blue sky.
What an opening this perfume has!

After the intial absolutely wonderful aldehydes, comes the soft aldehyde with sweet powder. Rose tries to come through but never gets there because of honey'd powder light tuberose. I also smell mimosa. ...and a distant grass scent that never truly surfaces, The constant is a light sweet powder that never changes and only gets softer.

Now the visual:
So, you smell this and suddenly you are instantaneously in a beautiful blue sky with light feathery clouds, and the bright sun is a big powder puff, letting it's light but consistent powder rays warm you. Honeybees bring you nectar to drink and while you sip, angels bring you floral bouquets and throw red rose petals at your feet.
You see that it is a sunshower on earth, and you can smell the green field of grass some damp wood, oh, but so ever at a distance. The constant sun, basking you with it's powdery rays, and the angels stay a long while until nightfall.
Then you are left with the sun "rays" glowing on your body, and the light taste of sweet nectar on your lips, as you sit on the peak of the mountan, where the stars 'sparkle' you.

Hmmmm....gee, maybe there was a little extra something in MY bottle....lol

Charlotte462
Charlotte462

Exquisite

DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor
DoveGrayismyfavoritecolor

When I was a happy little child my mother wore this. It was gorgeous and womanly. It had an air of class and distinction. I adored it. I am now a woman of my own and loving my mother as I do, I love to try out her favorites. It was as stunning as I remember but dare I say it...stronger? suffocating? it smells divine whether it has been reformulated or not. The jasmine, citrus and cinnamon swirling like little scent fairies fluttering in the sun around crisp cotton sheets on a country clothesline. And something a little animalistic. Sadly I had to give it up because the 2014 version gives me eye-swelling shut migraines. Horrible, agonizing headaches. Very sad. But still a lovely fragrance! one to two spritz are more than plenty with this knock-out. Lasting power is wonderfully old style, endless!

Sherihan
Sherihan

The girl in the counter told me it is considered a Chanel 5 lookalike, I didn't totally agree with her after testing it on the back of my hand then, maybe I will need testing it at home, but they don't have samples for this. Now reading the notes, "jasmine -rose- sandalwood ..." it sounds it was meant for Estee to be one of n5 variations like L'aimant and som other bunch

Waltzing Matilda
Waltzing Matilda

The reformulation is not pleasant. One spray at the fragrance counter and I was repulsed. It's strong and I generally expect that from all my perfumes, but this one is just too too! An hour later and it's a bit more approachable, but that's too long for me to wait for the kinder notes. It's a shame I'm not fond of it because it has HUGE staying power - 22 hours after the first spritz, and it's still evident on my arm.

myrna_minkoff
myrna_minkoff

The pre-2008 iteration was my signature perfume. Then the formulation changed for the worse and I had to move on... with deep despair.

But it was only then that I realized Estée was nothing more than a cheaper dupe for Chanel N°19, and that N°19 was the fragrance I had been looking for all along.

So thank you, Estée. While I felt betrayed by your reformulation, you ended up inadvertently introducing me to my true signature fragrance!

Daisycat18
Daisycat18

Many years ago, when I could finally afford perfume, I then found I couldn't wear them due to hay fever! Nothing I tried worked. One spray and I would sneeze and end up with a red nose and watery eyes.
Until......
I was standing at the Estée Lauder counter buying a face powder and lamented my tale of woe to the assistant. She then said that she had a fragrance that she could not only safely predict I would love, but it would not set me off a coughin' and sneezin'
It was Estée.
Once I tried it (with some trepidation) I loved the fragrance and it sat well on my skin. And then I waited. In fact I left and said I would see her tomorrow to let her know how it went. Not only was I complimented on my fragrance several times but I had no hay fever reaction.
I BOUGHT THE BIG BOTTLE THE NEXT DAY!!
I have loved this ever since.
A wonderful burst of blended scents, none specific but just a sophisticated, ageless fragrance. After 30 years it's still my favourite and the yard stick I measure other scents by. No re working of the ingredients, EL have left it as it was conceived and it radiates elegance, class and timeless beauty. A picture of an upswept hair do and matching pearls goes equally well with one of a woman in jeans and boots laughing in the rain. Estée does it all and I will always love it.

Plrowden
Plrowden

Another gorgeous, timeless classic! So chic and stylish in all it's vintage glory!
The aldehydes sizzle, sparkle and add such a clean soapy freshness to this lovely floral fragrance. It smells clean and crisp and sexy with the combination of the florals and the wood notes, I adore every phase from the aldehydes, to the emergence of the white and yellow flowers, to the dry down where the woody notes join in. This fragrance knows no age limits and will be divine on those whose chemistry it deems worthy.
Sillage on me is moderate.
Longevity is long lasting.

vv1978
vv1978

My Mother wore this in the 70's smelled lovely on her and very sexy! I used to wear this in 81 and 82 very classy but I prefer florals even more and soon found Tatiana by Diane Von Furstenberg which became a signature scent for me in the early 80's

gracenote-floralspice
gracenote-floralspice

I describe this as sophisticated. I get the aldehydes and honey! Absolutely wonderful. It should be sprayed lightly, sparingly as too much of even a very classy thing can become unpleasant so - less is more.

Fragaria

I found out it's the super cologne I love in this. Because of the photo, I thought the bottle had changed. I wasn't aware there was a super cologne AND a super eau de parfum. I almost purchased this on line by mistake. Whew....close one. What an expensive mistake this could be. Make sure to try both before a purchase. You may like one over the other.

michelle.p.stpierre
michelle.p.stpierre

A reviewer below said this perfume "smelled like old money"...and I have to agree! This lady means business! It's a very classy perfume that if worn lightly, smells very sophisticated and professional. Some of the classiest ladies I know wear this scent.

I have both the super cologne and the super fragrance spray. I wear the fragrance spray to the office. Beings that it is between a pure parfum and eau de parfum, two spritz at a distance from the body and wrist is enough and lasts all day. I have dry skin. The cologne is lighter, between an eau de toilette and cologne actually, and best worn with casual attire and if you're going go be outdoors in the heat.

Both are floral with a honey bee buzzing around bringing its sweet honey scent from flower to flower. Oak moss is in the background keeping it from becoming too sweet or cloying. Aldehydes make this slightly soapy and a little powdery and actually keeps it fresh along with lily of the valley. This to me smells like fine French milled soap.

Created in the year I was born, this scent can really give the current scents a run for their money. This isn't very expensive and a little goes a long way giving you more bang for your buck.

Cubby

I have been reading the more recent reviews. Perhaps the batch code could explain how beautiful it begins, then how bad it gets. There were some years in there, 2008-2010, that I simply couldn't wear my long-time signature scent. It made me nauseated and gave me a headache. Then I learn about a new batch that was out in September 2010. I waited to buy until it had a batch code of A31 (America,March,2011). It was very pretty and I got compliments.

Don't rely on the testers at the counter. Some are putrid.

Well, it only got better. I ran out of that one and decided the freshest bottle could be gotten at the EL site. Pay tax and that's it. The batch code was A92. More recent. (America,Sept,2012). It stays on forever and it is almost identical to what I began wearing in the late 70s. I'm so thankful EL listened to their customers. THE BATCH CODE IS SO IMPORTANT. And a "perfume" formulation? It's not on their site or at their department counters. All I've worn is pure fragrance spray. Stronger than pure cologne spray. Individual preference, but have never seen a "perfume" bottle sold anywhere (EL counters and their site) in about 15 years. Maybe longer but I wasn't on there a long time ago.

Thankfully when I retired, the real Estée was being formulated again. I sure spent some cash trying to find a replacement during their nauseating years.

Today's ESTÉE deserves 5+ points.

CHERRY BLOWSOME
CHERRY BLOWSOME

classic & classy one
very long lasting
i last got it was in 2000 is this still present till now ?
we donot have estee lauder in Egypt :(

Soignee
Soignee

Stunning, crisp, feminine. It smells clean, floral, sparkling and powdery. This perfume is an amazing formulation--complex and classic. I love it.

Atreyu_Crimmins
Atreyu_Crimmins

Unlike any other perfume; refined, sensual, powdery and effortlessly elegant. A timeless classic that would appeal to any perfumista with a penchant for vintage treasures.

Amparo Noir
Amparo Noir

This smells lovely with all the bright, vibrant opening of the floral-aldehydes, and other uplifting spices that contribute to its wonderful and enticing attraction in the beginning.

After like 10 to 15 minutes or so, the horrid part start to surface. In all honesty, this smells almost like Rochas' Moustache. It gets so strong, so heady and I just can't stand it at all.

A beautiful, well-made fragrance? I would say yes, but this is just not for me.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I thought I would LOVE this. I've always been a fan of this type of fragrance, and I would always smell it in passing by my local Estee counter...but only on tester cards.

I decided to take a leap of faith and buy the perfume concentration of this, and I was so quick to open it and spray a cloud in front of me to walk through, and then once on each arm. At first, it was a BEAUTIFUL, fresh, clean burst of frosty florals.

Unfortunately, it became FILTHY once it dried down. My skin loves to amplify jasmine way past the point of simply being indolic, making it downright fecal and rancid smelling.

After drying, my arms smelled fecal, mildewed, like wet cardboard and clothes that were accidentally forgotten in the washer.

I was so upset, because I desperately wanted to wear this classic beauty...but once again, my skin denies me that pleasure. I'll be returning this in a couple days... Maybe I should stop being so experimental, by trying out the classics on my evil skin.

ehines823
ehines823

I usually only wear Estee Lauder fragrances. Estee is my absolute favorite. I usually wear it during warm weather or casual outings. I also love Cinnabar my second favorite. I wear Cinnabar more during cold weather or more formal occasions. My two signature scents. I do have to confess that I have discovered Private Collection. It was given to me as a Christmas gift. I like it also, but Estee' and Cinnabar are by far my favorites!!

emily7
emily7

Top: beautiful, fat and creamy aldehydes. Clean, soapy sharpness muted by the classic floral bouquet (rose). Coriander gives the whole thing more depth and character (hello monsieur Chant!).
Middle: honey bee lands on top of white flowers
Moving towards drydown becomes less classic floral-opulent and more abstract - dry, powdery, a little bit metallic.

Love and appreciate it as well as any other Chant's creation, but surprisingly, in this category I somehow prefer more "juicy" Caleche.

(Estee Super Eau de Parfum)

suzieswift
suzieswift

I've been wearing this as my spring/summer scent since I first discovered it in 1970.

It's my warm weather signature scent. I love it and am complimented on it often.

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

Every time I wear this I'm intrigued and baffled. This perfume is a liquid golden light, half mysterious and half charming.

Estee, in parfum, opens with a very strange and almost violent soapy presence evocative of a warm golden light. Everything is already apparent, but the lily, ylang, honey, citrus, aldehydes, and coriander seem to open first. There's a fleshy, hefty quality to it that brings to mind the heavy flowers of the amaryllis. It comes off quite poisonous and soapy.

After a few minutes, the weird as hell opening begins to let some traditional floral nuances through, all the while retaining the feeling of golden light. There is a warmth to the light provided by styrax and clove, though it is just subtle. This warmth complements a tart fruity nuance.

Creamy and waxy facets seem to mingle with the indolic jasmine and tuberose. There is a rooty nuance, but nothing speaks of the earth. This is still totally abstract.The light effect seems to grow progressively warmer and more orange. The honey becomes drier and more urinous and there begins to exist an element of chewable vitamins.

After many hours the perfume becomes a delicate and lightly soapy mossy presence that is so familiar. It has a very 60s feel, but lacks the intense musk of Climat.

This is the strongest perfume I've ever worn by far. It's greasy and sticky and just the residue from the stopper is enough for three applications. I love it!

camaral
camaral

If Knowing by Lauder is a powerful corporate mogul, then Estee is her publicist and confidant. She works the room; wining, dining, charming the pants off clients and competition (sometimes literally).
What a beautiful oakmoss composition this is.
Carnation, iris, coriander and oakmoss present themselves the most on my skin. Fascinating is that they take turns as top note, depending on the day or night. Lily and honey whisper in the backdrop.
If Estee has been reformulated, I can't tell the diff. A feminine classic.

What a beautiful oakmoss composition this is.
If Estee has been reformulated, I can't tell the diff. A feminine classic.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

OH! The timeless beauty! Never stop loving this one!

Smells like old money. Soapy, mossy, green, and bright. Opens with strong floral aldehydes, and eventually settles into a soapy almost animalic base. In my imagination, this is worn by someone classy and refined, who doesn't follow trends, has expensive taste, and has this as a signature scent. I really like this.

stormyla

This past May I decided to try Estee Eau Du Super Parfum spray in it's current formulation. Estee Lauder may claim that Estee has not been reformulated, but it definitely is different than the 1970's version.

The first difference is the extremely harsh opening. It is very loud, astringent and medicinal. The opening is long lasting,, at least 45 minutes. I applied three small sprays and my two family members who walked through the room a bit later both got particles caught in their throats. They both agreed that it was a very caustic scent.

Fortunately it dried down to a beautiful sharp fresh clean aura that kept improving as the day went on. I wore Estee 2 or 3 days a week all summer even in 100 degree weather. I worked out in it and asked my trainer how it seemed while at my sweatiest. She thought it was lovely and fresh. I don't think that I would have used the Estee of the 70's in this fashion. There must be a fair amount of synthetics in ther brew as Estee elicited no allergic reactions in me.

Normally I use a bottle until it is gone, but in December I packed this one away to use next summer. It's sharp freshness is just the thing to carry me trough that heat and humidity. Don't be afraid of this formulation, once you get past the opening, it's an improvement over the original.

Two spritzes are plenty and some may say that one is enough. On me the longevity is a good 12 hours. Sillage is less than the original, but very respectable and infinitely more wearable. This fragrance is a great value and a fine testament to the women whose name it bears.

Alliage
Alliage

I agree with missk's review entirely.
I am in my early 30's and have been wearing this fragrance for over six years. I also love the "old" Private Collection and Private Collection Tuberose Gardenia by Lauder.
The sillage is phenomenal!
This is what perfumes of today lack - quality ingredients and long-lasting sillage.
There is nothing sugary sweet about this perfume, it's chic and should be worn with confidence.

It's easy to get confused when trying to understand Estee Lauder's fragrance concentration terminology, so for the sake of writing this review I will make note of the fact that I am reviewing Estee Super in the EDP. I believe this is the current formulation, in a bottle as pictured above.

I am really enjoying Estee, probably more than I thought I would. I may not be in this fragrance's intended age range, but that won't stop me from wearing it every now and then.

I don't think I've ever met anyone that wears Estee. It's quite a distinctive, classic powdery scent with dominant notes of carnation, honey, rose and sandalwood. On the skin it smells both clean and sweet, which are two qualities I really admire.

Estee does have a rather mature feel, however I wouldn't rule out its younger consumers. I am after all only twenty-two myself. The sugary honey note makes it quite versatile.

Supposedly Estee was created for warm weather. For Spring, yes I certainly agree, but I unfortunately find it a little overwhelming on a hot Summer's day. The sillage packs quite a punch. It's not a fragrance for the light of heart.

Estee is one of the less talked about fragrances from Estee Lauder. I wonder why that is? I believe that many disregard it as dated, however I see the fact that it has lasted more than forty years as one of its strong points. Not to mention the longevity is truly one of a kind. Expect to find Estee lingering on your skin well into the next day.

sherryberry
sherryberry

I've been trying different versions of Estee recently, and they all seemed to bother me. I used to wear it a long time ago and loved it. The recent bottles I have tried, either don't smell like I remember, or they give me a headache. I tried the Super Cologne Spray and Pure Fragrance Spray in stores. I also ordered the Super Eau de Parfum online. I really didn't like any of them. I am so happy now, because I just got a vintage mini of the Super Cologne from Ebay. It's one of the little sprays, that they used to have in their free gifts. It smells more like I remember and it doesn't give me a headache!! My husband thinks it smells great too. My Estee hunt is over!!

amoregal
amoregal

I remember this perfume from many years ago. I was a young college student in the early 70s and a girl in my class was wearing this. After class, I asked her what she was wearing because she always smelled soooo good. She said it was Estee by Estee Lauder. We hung out and talked for hours and really hit it off. The next time I saw her, she brought me a bottle. Needless to say, we became fast friends. We would wear this fragrance with our hot pants and knee high boots and people referred to us as "those two girls who smell so good." This fragrance brings back great memories!!

mereltje
mereltje

I bought an unused vintage pure perfume bottle of this princess. It is a very unusual smell of flowers, lemon and something animalic. It doesn't say it has animalic ingredients but I smell something of civet...
It is a lovely smell and very longlasting and I surely would buy it again!

Moriah
Moriah

So this perfume used to be my saving grace. I wore it everywhere and even to bed. But recently I've noticed they've changed the formula like COMPLETELY and I had to shed some tears. Soo I won't be buying this anymore.

larali
larali

Aldehydes, florals and crisp green stems... to wear with pink lipstick and heels, very Estee Lauder in every way. Unfortunately the top stuck so I oversprayed myself, and I would caution others to avoid making that mistake. She's beautiful in small doses!

ingahoberg
ingahoberg

I've disliked this fragrance for over 30 years. I always made my opinions quickly on the first spray and immediate reaction. Until recently, after reading Luca Turin's books on Perfumes and discovering fragrantica. Now I give it time. I purchased a lot of 4 perfumes on e-bay, Estee being one of the fragrances. I would have given it away, instead I gave it a chance and I found I like it quite a bit. It does not last as long on me as it does for most of the people in these reviews. I have a bottle of the "super Cologne" spray and can agree with the positive reviews I find here. It is fresh,green, complex and lovely. This will be a terrific summer scent. Estee has a cool green floral feel that is tranquil and pleasurable at the same time, it is not watery or weak, just super fresh. I am liking it more and more!

celebrity89
celebrity89

Original is ultra fem and girly. I imagine a girl with a day-glo flower print outfit. Very potent, just one spray or drop.

rottannie

So am I to understand super eau de parfum and pure fragrance spray are the same thing? The bottles look very similar, if not identical, but they come under both names. This is confusing. Thanks for replying tho :)

lisaivette
lisaivette

From the Nordstrom website:

Super Cologne Spray has a lighter concentration of essential oils than the Pure Fragrance Spray. This gives it a more casual feeling, perfect for daytime or warmer weather.

I have only smelled the super cologne, still strong but very beautiful.

rottannie

What is the difference between super cologne and super eau de parfum?

mademoiselle-c
mademoiselle-c

This smells like my mother. She has worn this for years and years. I love it, but find that it smells a little dated and old on me. I went to buy this for her for her birthday and the SA looked at me and stated "don't tell me you are buying this for yourself!" I did not like her attitude one bit! This is a lovely fragrance, sparkling, bright, and full of sunshine. Wonderful!

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

I HATE this scent!! I hate CK Eternity, too and they have "carnation" in common- and are both STRONG bug spray smelling- that must be why.

misschic
misschic

This is my mom's favourite scent and she over-does it. Not for me.

Henriette
Henriette

Time capsule to the '70es. This is what Estee represents today. The lasting power is phenomenal, never being annoying. Do not ask me why but I associate this scent with the girls in Charlie's Angels, the allure is so similar. Yes, I understand it may sound silly, but like Proust my connection to Estee is the Angels.
Very clean scent which never falls into being banal. Very chic, discreet and classy. I love it.

Tracyellen1619
Tracyellen1619

This smell reminds me absolutely of my grandma, and that is not an insult!!!! She smelled divine and a hug from her enveloped you into this warm, wonderful smell. Aldehydes, yes, but beautiful. Warmth is the main feeling I got from this perfume and the soft, powdery florals enhanced it. The scent does have amazing lasting power and sillage and I do think it's one that is best sprayed in the air and walked into. One spritz, not several, and it will be your friend. It's taken me a couple of years since she died to want to wear it myself, but I'm ready. I think it would be phenomenal on a twenty year old, extremely unique compared to the overly sweet, candy like smells of today's perfume. I'm 46 and I know that when I wear it, I might have people associate it with "old lady", but I'm okay with that. :) I had a friend that wore Youth Dew when she was about 25 and it was divine on her and NO ONE else smelled like she did. Let me tell you, the guys loved it.

Goodfortune5758
Goodfortune5758

Wow! I was on posting a reply and saw a mameber wearing this fragrance today. I may have to run out and get a bottle again. It has been years, but I love love love this fragrance.

Cubby

Zsuzana at least acknowledged there is now a NEW Estee to love. The Estee Lauder site has these old ladies proclaiming that it never changed. Probably are still using an older bottle. But I can smell changes, regardless of what people say. I even called the Estee Lauder company and they admitted to changing it in 2008-09. Straight from the horse's mouth.

EL: Please never change it again. It is like a French soap, lasts forever, and garners many compliments for it's clean smell. Even children love it.

Cubby

If you are purchasing ESTEE with a batch code ending in 1 or 2, you are getting the reformulated Estee - reformulated BACK to more of what 1968 offered. And I love it! So far, my batch codes have A31 on them - (America-March-2011). I think the positive change began in Sept. 2010. I get compliments again and the splitting headache the Estee of 2008-09 gave me is gone.

I wore Estee from the 1980s-2008, then had to stop. I hope they NEVER change it again!!!

cecyben
cecyben

It is a MASTERPIECE !!! Wonderful, warm, strong ... I love it ! and it is longlasting with great sillage.

suhaesa
suhaesa

estee...wow...a timeless burning candle' just like all the great women who wore it, to burn themselves out, for the ones they love...a beautiful light, clean, fresh, and long lasting in a clear way ..i can ware it as a final spray to lighten other deeper scents; or on its own.its not getting what it deserves really. its that little hidden secrete along azure, and cynibar ,and the original, old youth dew; maybe due to their realitevly cheapear price tag compared to the rest of the line.. any how i can not live without atleast six of each as a back up stock or to give to friends..they are true original perfumes that do not have any of those thynsthetic weird plasticky smells you find these days..
back to estee..its simply a memory in its own sense it has a charisma and a lightness that over powers .its a beautiful scent

rating 4.7 out of 5

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

Green-gold floral aldehydes done up right. The scent of a glowing candle can actually work, as it does here. This and Youth-Dew are the stars of the lineup.

Because of the coriander note mixed with the floral note this fragrance smells like floral honey a lot, but not in the pleasant way. I was happy to spray it on the blotter, but not on me, while testing, luckily. Not my cup of tea for sure!

maatgirl
maatgirl

Like Proust's madeleine, Estee is for me a remembrance of things past. Back in the 70s, my mom loved this fragrance...it was her favorite before she discovered White Linen. Both are aldehyde powerhouses and I love them both, but White Linen is just too 'loaded' with personal history for me to make my own. I'll take Estee...but for reasons beyond the memories.

This, to me, is the 70s in a bottle. It screams Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dresses accessorized with aviator shades and the darkest (natural) tan possible, achieved while smoking Salem menthols, of course. But no sexpot Farrah 'do for the Estee girl...no, no, no. Estee is sexy with white florals but, thanks to her aldehydes, not overtly so; she's reminiscent of Edith Head's dictate regarding dresses...they should be tight enough to show you're a woman, but loose enough to show you are a lady.

In short, if you're going on a weekend trip where you will re-enact '50 Shades of Grey' from cover to cover, you won't grab Estee off the dressing table before you go. But if you're going to wear your white blouse unbuttoned just one button more than usual...Estee is your partner in crime.

Carnation
Carnation

I would describe this as a time travel fragrance. It shares many similarities with Charlie, Enjoli Cachet and other sweet green florals with a powdery-like veil that were so popular in the early to mid 1970's. However, Estee has somewhat spicy accord with some amber that strangely is similar to Cinnabar with a little Youth Dew thrown in, even though Cinnabar came out after, It may have also met up with an Avon that I cannot seem to place as well. I try to stay away from tuberose, which is present because it can be cloying and plastic-like.Especially so when paired along with vanilla,but here Estee pulls it off without any of that whatsoever.

stormyla

I have fond memories of wearing this. It was a nice clean fragrance. By the mid seventies too many women had discovered it's loveliness and the smell became too commonplace for me. Now might be a good time to try it again.

I'm doing a second review now that I've grown to love this scent (after spraying it incorrectly and finding it to be completely atrocious the first time I tested it).

The cologne is a totally different scent from the Pure concentration. Estee Lauder describes the cologne as being for daytime use. Indeed I find it to be significantly lighter, much more powdery, less fruity, and frankly not as magnificent as the Pure concentration. I also thought it smelled "old-fashioned."

The Pure concentration has that hint of peachy-raspberry-melon that I really like. It's somehow crisper, sweeter, more refined, and cleaner than the cologne. I find the honey to be more prominent as well. Sometimes I think it smells like shampoo, but when I put my nose close to my arm, I know that the perfume smells much more beautiful than than any shampoo. I don't think the Pure version smells dated like the cologne does. It's youthful and fresh and reminds me of White Linen in a way.

I love new Estee!

Cubby

First of all, Estee has finally been reformulated to match (almost) its original 1968 release. I gave it up from late 2008 until early 2011, when they finally listened long enough to their customers and changed it from the sickening, headache-inducing scent that it became in 2008. You have to look at the batch code. One person on another site wrote that a September 2010 batch code was the right reformulation. Mine says A31, which means America-March 2011. And I spray only ONCE. You simply cannot spray too much of this or you'll repel most people or give them a splitting headache. It is a strong scent that lasts at least 15 hours on me. I've gotten compliments --- again, and that means it's the original juice. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. No fragrance shopping for me anymore. I have my Estee back!

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

I always thought of this as the most gorgeous hairspray scent in the pineapple shaped bottle. Being a time release fragrance this gets stronger as the day goes on - amazing bang for your buck. But in this day and age I dont want to smell like Elnette.

goldiechick
goldiechick

I rediscovered this perfume in the department store. I couldn't remember which perfume my mother first gave me when I was fifteen and I came home from sleepaway camp - Estee or Private Collection? Then I sprayed it on today in a department store and remembered that scent from so many years ago. I looked on ebay to see a picture of an old travel-size perfume, and yes, it was Estee and not Private Collection, which smells even stronger. It smells as fresh as it did nearly 30 years ago, and I'm glad it holds up and stays on me all day. The best thing about Estee is that it is the lightest of all of her perfumes.

Esscentially299
Esscentially299

A relative of mine fell in love with this around 1970.
After several embarrassing comments from others, she abruptly gave it up. This was a shame, because the fragrance was really good...she just had on way too much. Apply this one by spritzing it into the air and then walking through the cloud.

karaaslang
karaaslang

this is how my high school friends remembers me...with this fragrance, this was my teenage fragrance, I still like it, but not using it no more. soapy, powdery, balmy, musky...if you like these last notes remain on your skin then you can try this on. a nice addition...suitable for daily wear, can be used winter and summer as well.

Blu Garcon
Blu Garcon

This is a very rich power house parfum that is sweet, poudre, aldahydic, floral from the late 60's/70's era. Sure it's lemony but for me, I pick up on it's rose and jasimine; almost like Schiaparelli's SHOCKING but not as skanky; these two heart notes are well formulated in ESTEE, where SHOCKING is quite it's name sake with the use of these two notes. I was really quite lucky to have come across a mint, NIB parfum at a Family Thrift Store last week and got it for $25. Although my taste for parfums is very gender neutral, this one is an extreme femme fatale. There was a time when I used trash the early Estee Parfums; when I worked behind womens fragrance counters in my early 20's, at a Macy's Dept Store(that was back in the early 90's)...but my tastes have since changed, I'm nearing 40; I've broadened my horizons and I am an Extreme Perfumista! I now wear this gorgeous full bodied classic to bed, just one dab behind each ear. It's a very heady bouquet and oh, how it lasts on my skin. My flacon is definitley late 80's mid 90's. Like Toucan Sam, I follow my nose; the term "Old Lady Perfume" is no longer part of my Fragrance Lexicon. Try it out, fall in love again...take in every nuance...a true perfumista appreciates classics quite like these.

calyx93
calyx93

Another classic, strong and very dry aldehydic chypre from Estee Lauder's stable of Bernard Chant compositions - it certainly bears his unmistakable signature. I think a lot of people find this juice rather challenging since it's another one of those "spray, then walk through the cloud" type of fragrances - more than a couple puffs is far too much and can suffocate those around you.

It's very fresh in a late 60's early 70's sense of the word - starched, crisp, slightly soapy and metallically futuristic in the way that only aldehydes can do. The florals are numerous, but they blend in the way that only M Chant could accomplish - abstract and radiant. Men could wear this too - a light spritz to the chest would exude a clean, white, starched effect through the layer of undershirt and button-down.

For some reason, when I was growing up, many women at my church would wear this on Sunday - and they would wear FAR too much. I remember smelling it over the coffee and cigarettes they would be consuming afterwards. In the sanctuary, it could be overpowering with all those women in the same room! Maybe that's why church incense is a favorite of mine - it was the only thing that could cut through the clouds of Estee!

jtd
jtd

(pre-2008 iteration) Very few fragrances have such a qualitative difference between a light dose and a drenching. If applied heavily, Estee has the definitive “bug spray accord” that gets discussed in ‘old lady’ perfumes. I don’t deny that, and in fact I enjoy it. For the benefit of those I love, though , I wouldn’t wear Estée at this dosage unless I were home alone, with no plans to see anybody before my next shower. But with a very light hand, and probably at least ½ hour after administration for a cooling down, this is a beautiful dry, aldehydic, woody floral. At this volume, Estée has moderate sillage, excellent endurance and becomes pleasantly soapy. I know some see this as a floral chypre, and they likely have more discriminating noses than I, but I don’t get the moss. I do wonder, though, if it’s there behind the long-lasting aldehyde in Estée and I just can’t see it.

With this quality and concentration (Pure Fragrance Spray, huh? Never understood the EL terminology.) Estée, along with Alliage , Private Collection and Azurée, represent the best-spent money in perfumery. Remarkable that this stuff is so inexpensive.

Cubby

To the previous poster: Make sure you are smelling a formulation of Sept. 2010 or newer. Anything from mid-2008 until then was vile, IMO. I was quite young in 1968 and didn't wear perfume, but I do like the Estee that Estee Lauder is selling right now...such an improvement!

krmarich
krmarich

Its 1968 and Estee debuts. It is the perfect fragrance for 37,000 feet. This was the Pan Am flagship fragrance. The bright aldehydes weaved luscious florals in and out of each other. The honey gave it sticky sweet heart and the base lasted for hours on end.

It was sophisticated and ideal for the "jet set". This was a rich and intelligent trend that lasted for a few decades. Today, it is sadly missed and the current reformulation is but a faint echo of the past. Much like the glamour of Pan Am itself...

BelleofRivendell
BelleofRivendell

OFF TOPIC... Annine44: Please don't ever let comments like that turn you away from a fragrance that you love. My grandma wears Acqua Di Gio (her signature) and Insolence, and loves Pink Sugar! And if I hug someone who's wearing any of her great perfumes and reminds me of her, ALL THE BETTER! :o)

Honestly, who cares what anybody says about you, moms, grandmas... I hope you always embrace your choices as long as they work for YOU. Just my two cents.

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

It was a very long way from hate to love for Estee. She's a nasty lady, not calm and not pretty. Estee is a woman with big ambitions, strong and cold aldehydes, sour lemon and soapy spices. But she also can be creamy soft and feminine, if you'll be patient enough with her.

Annine44
Annine44

This was my signature fragrance for years and I felt as if I owned it. I first wore it in the 70s and never felt need to change my fragrance until the year 2005 when one of my sons teachers commented that she loved my fragrance it reminds her of her grandma. That killed it for me, I have yet to find a replacement that I love though.

TawnyMoon
TawnyMoon

This is gorgeous, its sweet (but not over) clean and powdery. A lovely family friend wore this for as long as I can remember, a smart, classy lady, immaculately dressed always even to her passing at 92 whenever I smell it reminds me of her, I'd love to wear it but it feel it is hers. Pure, understated chique though - a classic

Cubby

Please, fans of the original Estee. Give the late 2010 and early 2011 reformulations a try! It is so wonderful!

Cubby

I am now the owner of a fairly newly bottled pure fragrance spray of Estee. The batch code is A31 (March 2011). The formulation from Sept. 2008 (formulation verified by their corporate office) is gone forever, I hope. It made me queasy and gave me a headache, and I'd been partial to Estee since the 1970s.

If you have loved Estee in the past, check out the newest formulation. Estee Lauder pays attention to its customers and is trying to formulate all the "oldies" back to their original smell. The first 3 letter & digits on the box AND on the bottom of the bottle will tell you how recent it is.

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

i guess i have the new formulation but i dont care and dont know what it was like before. all i know is that i love its crispness, i think its feminine and mature, it has personality and its longlasting. reminds me of CLIMAT by lancome but its fuller and the longevity is much better. i'm pleased.

Blissful80
Blissful80

I made a big mistake buying this, it really smells like something my aunt would wear, slightly dated, I gave it to her. It does smell nice... just not for me I tried wearing it but it just didn't work for me, I remember smelling this at my grandmothers house in her bathroom long ago, I always thought it smelled good in her bathroom but never knew what it was, as soon as I sprayed estee, the memory of the scent of my grandmothers bathroom, I remembered! lol. I bought it from the estee site, it says you can also use it to spray your towels and linens in you bathroom on the site. After trying to wear it...I can totally believe that.It smells much better on my aunt I think so. Just my opinion. :

New Estee the best!
I don't know the older version but it is fantastic and I don't want any other scents more just the reformulated Estee.

Cubby

Cubby here again. A 47 year veteran of Estee Lauder sales told a poster from Alabama that EL is tweaking Estee and Azuree...trying with synthetic (non-banned) ingredients to bring back what they smelled like in the beginning. Please continue to express your wishes for the original via online at their site and through phone calls. Apparently they are listening. But they need to be bombarded! I've spent since mid-2008 trying to find something to replace Estee, and though I love Ivoire, nothing --- NOTHING!! --- compares to the original Estee. If you are wearing and loving Estee from late 2008-present, you are not smelling the way Estee herself created it. It has this horrid ozonic, fruity coconut note to it that gives me a vile headache. To Estee devotees, it is immediately noticeable. The way the notes are combined in the original and soapy wonderfulness of it has never been duplicated. I can't wait to find a fresh bottle to smell, and hopefully purchase.

Cubby

If you have been a devotee of the original Estee Pure Fragrance Spray (pre-2008), please write them via their web site and ask them to bring it back - apparently they pay attention to customer needs and reviews. I've written numerous times and even phoned them. The rep on the phone admitted there had been a change.

passionata20
passionata20

I have noticed it today in our biggest department store and it has been sold here only for few days now. I guess this is an infamous reformulation version of this fragrance. Let me explain why.
Looking at the notes and sniffing myself i wonder is it still the same fragrance or what??? All i get is super fresh citrus notes. With a little hint of flowers. that´s it. Nothing else. It is like a Leonard´s " Eau Fraiche" but more softer. Lasting power is amazing indeed but i don´t smell anything wonderful that other reviewrs describe here. I guess this is the bad reformulation. I also smelled "Knowing" and " White linen" and they also smell completly different from what i have at home. While "white linene" is more better than it used to be the "Knowing" is somewhat like "Estee" but without such dominat citrus note. I guess i have to try them once again. But based from what i have smelled today i do not like this scent.

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

Estee is so sweet and old-school. An aldehydic trip down memory lane. It's so familiar, I am sure my aunts or my sister-in-law must have worn this. My SIL has always had the best taste in all things! And she WAS a stweardess in the 70's, too!

One of those fabulous powerhouses of the 70's. It should be applied very very sparingly. It will still have crazy sillage and longevity.

ShannyO
ShannyO

Estee is another hold-over from my childhood.... the funny thing was, it made me and my grand"mother" sneeze every time we put it on! However.... it was worth it. Estee is a perfect spring time burst of floral delight, nuanced and rich, yet subtle and lilting, if applied with a light touch. Several reviewers have likened it to Calandre, a fragrance from a bygone era, and that's a fair comparison. However, the last bottle of Calandre I got was not what I remembered from its heyday.... to me, Estee still smells good, even with the reformulation. My husband is a tough customer and even he likes it.... another fragrance that won't meet you as you're walking down the street, not a common find these days. For the poster who wondered how to get it, I know for a fact Nordstroms.com sells it. Good luck!

Given some of the negative reviews of Estee Lauder ESTEE (not only here, but elsewhere as well...), I had put off testing the bottle I acquired for fear that it would prove to be another reformulated JE REVIENS-type experience. In fact, all my fears were for naught.

ESTEE is another floral aldehyde in the EL line-up, a sibling to WHITE LINEN, not a purely floral perfume. ESTEE also inhabits the same general olfactory neighborhood as CALANDRE, which I tested earlier today and was not really very excited about (though I should say that I may have been sniffing an inferior reformulation... on ne sait jamais ces jours-la!).

On comparing these three fragrances, I find that I actually prefer ESTEE's brightness, clarity, crispness, and general cleanness. However, I should also warn prospective sniffers that the first ten seconds or so are rather sour and off-putting. Fortunately, things improve significantly after that. I can see, though, how some people would be immediately turned off by the opening. I also do not understand how anyone can claim to have tested this perfume if they've never let it mingle with and develop on their skin. ESTEE is an excellent example of how a perfume "on paper" and "on skin" will be two very different things about which very different evaluations are bound to be made, even by the same perfumista, it seems to me.

I definitely recommend ESTEE for those who are mourning the discontinuation of CALANDRE. In fact, I think that ESTEE is better than CALANDRE, except for the first ten seconds. Needless to say, only aldehyde lovers need apply!

I wonder what the "original formula" was like because the current one is pretty atrocious. The opening is slightly fruity. I thought there could be a touch of melon in it. But I had to breathe through my mouth for the first hour. The back of my throat became sore. What is this made of, roach spray? I forced myself to continue to wear it to see if it would develop into something pleasant. Two hours later it became a lot more tolerable. The drydown smells like honey and cedar. Not bad, but not worth the sore throat and two-hour wait.

Update: I've had a horrible sore throat for the past 3 days, since inhaling this perfume. I sniff a lot of perfume, and no other perfume has ever done this to me.

Update: I really had to give it another chance using a different method. Instead of spraying it like I would spray a modern perfume (3 strong squirts), I used ONE extremely light spritz. When I did that, I really enjoyed the fragrance! I could smell honey, cedar, and and a clean soapiness that I did not get the first time I tried it. I am very happy I gave it another shot and that I know how to apply it now.

truffles
truffles

I like this. To me it is warm, non-spicy as in no cloves or carnations thankfully, and it reminds me of perfumes from my 70s childhood. Very wearable, very me.
Well... if I've got the right perfume. I tried one on at an airport yesterday and the bottle looked exactly like the one pictured here. However, myself and the saleswoman deduced that it was actually 'Eau de Private Collection' (there was also a 'Private Collection' tester)as that was the box behind it and the box that matched in size (there was no actual perfume name on the bottle or base, just 'Estee Lauder') so it was quite confusing, and I can find no 'Eau de Private Collection here, hmmm.....

Cubby

Oh, how I wish EL would bring back the formulation of the 90s. Even then, I would apply with a cotton ball. It lasted 15+ hours and I loved it!! It was beautiful; hardly anything compares to it now. My sister told me that Balmain's Ivoire smells likes the old Estee, "only better". And Ivoire is incredibly cheap to be found online. Worth a try, if you love the "real" Estee. How EL could so drastically change something she named for herself is beyond me.

havanadaydream
havanadaydream

No , no and more no. So strong , stifling. I acually felt as if I couldnt breathe on a whiff of this poison but honestly the only Estee Lauder I could ever wear was Private Collection many moons ago. Cant take it !

srimati
srimati

I have a small collector's bottle full of the fragrance. Its is a lovely sweet floral.

Maki
Maki

A friend of mine came over and brought me this one because I gave her one of my other frags that I was tired of...

I had never tested this on my skin, only on paper and paper obviously does not have the right chemistry for Estee.

This is a scent for the patient ones because it needs a lot of time to develop on your skin...
I went from:
'Eh...' to 'oh..well..' and from 'mmmm' to MMMMMM!
Actually you best breath through your mouth the first hour to finally accidentally inhale through the nose and then you'll experience the scent how it's meant to be...
Especially the powdery notes will turn up later in the developing process.

Use with care! No need to overdo this one!

Cubby

This was a beautiful fragrance until around 2008, when it was reformulated. I bought another bottle recently and tried to like it. It just gave me a splitting headache & I returned it. Estee Lauder: Please bring back the original formulation!

Fragaria

My mother wears this. She uses just one light spray and walks through the mist and that's all! Very strong but it smells so good. I asked what she had that smelled so good one day when she was doing her hair after a shower. I didn't know if it was hairspray, deoderant, soap, makeup or all of these together. It was such a clean just showered scent. I have it and love it too now.

jellybeantree
jellybeantree

I feel like this should stay in 1969, I am a lover of old fragrances like Chanel N°5 and others but this smells very dated to me.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

VERY STORNG!!! I used to ware this but have since moved on after the 1990's. Very clean scent though and I have nothing bad to say about it. Its not a modern scent like the fruity scents today but this is a classic and it will always stay that way. Love the scent.

guest_Kate

Kate again...Let me explain...I cannot wear /use atomizers/sprays..allergic..thast is why the cologne is appropriate for me...I would also be interested in Estee as a body cream or moisturiser..again can you or any one help me out on this ?
Kate

guest_Kate

I have just found a very small bottle of Estee Lauder Cologne-unopened-that my husband gave to me at lease 20yrs ago....he passed away at a very young age 18yrs ago...The fragrance is just as it was all those years ago...Can I still purchase this cologne around the world somewher? I have tried in Sydney ..but have been told you cannot get it here...Can you help ?
Kate

guest_Abi
guest_Abi

I absolutley A-D-O-R-E "Estee". Having read previous reviews, I had to buy a bottle for myself. I instantly fell in love with the powdery floral scent-it has a pleasant "soapy" smell that lingers-perfect. It is also very light (though initially it is stronger) I even use it after my shower, which is a first for me, as I usually don't like a perfume enough to use it so often. I dislike most perfumes, but "Estee" ticks all the boxes: light, powdery, floral, a timeless "classic" (unlike your rather synthetic perfumes of today). Buy it! You won't be disappointed.

liquidiridium
liquidiridium

My mom always wears this & it smells so clean & warm too. VERY STRONG.

amelie
amelie

Estee is def not the classic floral scent for me, aldehydes are emphasized, although later lost... and flowers are not at all dominant, its a perfect mix!
Fresh and slightly powdery and attractive like many Estee Lauder fragrances, perhaps a little less stable, but perfect for a pleasant summer day.
I agree that it is spicy, floral spicy, pure and elegant, even a bit soapy. Estee is one of the best for every day, but not impersonal. Top notes might have been cold, but the scent is rich and fairly strong, not at all intrusive. Works fine and somewhat distanced on my skin. I love perfumes with elegant dry-down, Estee is just one of them.

Carla
Carla

Bohemian Magic! Lauder's launch of Estee in 1968 was pure brilliance. How appropriate to have created this scent in the 60's generation that bellowed FLOWER POWER! This casual, peaceful scent, with it's array of fresh floral notes, was dynamic in the cultural movement back then just as it is today. The rose, lily, iris, carnation and neighboring blossoms in this fragrance will make you feel like a boho goddess. It's mellow woodsy notes in the base is slight but not out of sight as to let the flowers do their thing. What a great year to wear this right on fragrance as the 40th celebration of Woodstock and the 50th anniversary of the peace sign is in full swing this year. Take a trip back in time and relive the unconventional scene of the past with this hip scent!

Malegria
Malegria

Very futuristic for it`s time indeed.If used sparingly, reveals a wonderful, fresh honey dipped floral heart with a splash of freshness,unexpected for the 60s.If you smother yourself with it, will miss all the wonderful qualities of this timeless piece. For me it posesses some chypre sides to it.

cognac
cognac

This is a brilliant classic.My mom used it .This was way before the fresh fragrances were popular.Spritz a little after a shower and you smell like a million bucks .I still use this between bottles and is still my fav perfume.

rieuse
rieuse

This is my mom's favorite fragrance and she's in her 40s. She refuses to wear anything but this perfume and she uses it starting from the age of 17. It's a classy floral scent that stays for a long time with you. Personally I love it too and from time to time I borrow this nice fragrance.

Mitsouko
Mitsouko

Old, classic, but strange, unique smell. Whites flowers and rose remain in background. Main role plays raspberry about some metal note. Sharp and sweet, strong and … avant-garde. They are beautiful.

Estee by Estée Lauder 3.87 out of 5 based on 400 ratings and 107 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Estee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Estee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Estee by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Estee by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.