Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 Estée Lauder for women

Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 by Estée Lauder is a Floral fragrance for women. Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 was launched in 2008.

Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 Fragrance Reviews

guest_nema
guest_nema

i buy but i couldnt understand this scent and classic pleasures is same or not?what do you think?i think little different?

Ellen Chen
Ellen Chen

I've always wanted this perfume since my
highschool, and finally after I can buy
it,the artist edition came out and I
love the bottle so much, of course the
scent also my favorite,its so floral, feminine,yet still light.When you smell it,it feels like you're in the middle of a flower garden.Yoshida san really designed the perfectbottle, cos it described the perfume exactly.

sharyssa
sharyssa

My sister bought this last year and I caught a whiff and really liked it but when I went to buy it it was sold out so I just got the original pleasures bottle.It smells so good,I like flowery scents because they are very chic and feminine like this one it is fresh,clean and just the right blend of floral to be worn as an everyday fragrance or even a night out on the town!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleasures Artist`s Edition 2008 by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Pleasures Guerlain Insolence Eau de Parfum Annick Goutal Eau du Ciel Guerlain Meteorites Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger Burberry Weekend for Women Montale Amandes Orientales E. Coudray Ambre et Vanille Prada Prada Candy L`Occitane en Provence Rose Nuit de Mai Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - Dis Moi, Miroir Thierry Mugler Mirror Mirror Collection - A Travers Le Miroir Annick Goutal Eau De Charlotte Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice Penhaligon`s Artemisia Creed Love in White Tom Ford Black Orchid Voile de Fleur Hermes Hiris Yves Rocher Rose Absolue