Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Pleasures Intense Estée Lauder for women

Pleasures Intense Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Pleasures Intense Estée Lauder for women Videos

Pleasures Intense by Estée Lauder is a Floral fragrance for women. Pleasures Intense was launched in 2002. Top notes are peony, black currant, ylang-ylang, green lily and cassis; middle notes are lily, tiare flower, jasmine and moroccan rose; base notes are maple, vanilla, styrax and benzoin.

Peony Black Currant Ylang-Ylang Green Lily Cassis

Lily Tiare Flower Jasmine Moroccan Rose

Maple Vanilla Styrax Benzoin

Pleasures Intense Fragrance Reviews

missafrica
missafrica

I had this a Christmas Gift Set years ago.... it is delightful, beautiful, fresh and feminine. I much prefer it to the original Pleasures. Layering it with the body products just made me feel wonderfully fragrant all over. Love it.

llburris
llburris

*swooooooooon* I just received this today. Just taking it out of the box it was mailed in I could smell the fragrance. How devine it smells! I am praying it works with my chemistry. Regular Pleasures does so I am hope-hope-hoping :o)

pi^2
pi^2

This is the most natual-smelling floral I know. On my skin, it stays like that, which means I smell like flowers, not like a woman wearing a perfume that smells like flowers. It has this bitter-sweet very natural smell of peony and lily. I like it, but it makes me feel uncomfortable beacause it doesn't blend with my skin and remains somehow disconnected. As others have said, longevity and sillage are great.

magnolia_xx
magnolia_xx

I once made the mistake of buying this fragrance, as I loved Pleasures and I thought "wow, this is Pleasures Intense, so it has to be even better!".
I was so wrong.
It could be called a twin to "Beyond Paradise". Sweet, sickening, cloying, it clings to your skin and it never goes away, like the "sticky" feeling on a hot and humid day.
Beware: white flowers and indolic notes ahead!

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

It's an intense blooming bouquet of white flowers and greens. I smell strong presence of jasmine and it's very prominent that a little spritz can last a long long long day (yes, I meant the 3x "long"). Too strong to my taste. Maybe it suits more mature woman. Reminds me of my mum's and grandma's preference of perfume because they like strong smelling perfumes.

bonnie52
bonnie52

I absolutely love Pleasures Intense! It's a bold scent that lasts all day! It smells like a whole bouquet of flowers and woods at the same time…mmmmmm! This is a pretty strong scent; only need a couple sprays to get great sillage so the bottle lasts a long time.

surra
surra

Gutted...yes it reminded me of Pleasures but this one had a dominant smell of Peony witch I normally like but it was overwhelming!!! A blind buy and I will sell it on!

LadyPilot
LadyPilot

I think I smell lilac here... Not listed, yet present...

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

Fresh, uplifting and beautiful, for some reason it smells like sweet peas on me. I cannot win with the Pleasures line however, the original makes me sneeze like nothing else and irritates me to no end, and this version smells amazing to my nose but makes all those around me sneeze like mad. Not for me unfortunately though I loved the scent personally.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

LUXURIOUS. It's a bomb of fresh, crisp, peppery peony. The lily is quite loud as well, but it's the copilot for the massively strong peony note. To prevent floral overload, the maple really does a good job of sweetening things up.

I've been searching for this for quite a while, and I happened to find a bottle tucked away at the Lancome corner in my local Macy's....the sales associate said she purposefully hides it because she wanted it to go to someone who would really value it. So I definitely had to snag it.

I wear the original Pleasures all the time, and I even ventured into the realm of Pleasures Exotic....this one is quite similar to Pleasures, yet not as pleasant and snowy.

Intense has a much more spicy accord, which I can attribute to the styrax note and the combination of jasmine and lily that ends up becoming indolic in a beautiful way.

It's basically like Pleasures, dress-to-kill....think "Pleasures: Burlesque edition." It's quite lovely.

id
id

Very intensive and very heavy for me. I guess it just doesn't work right on my skin. I highly recommend not to over spray.

frusia
frusia

Beautiful intense floral,pretty heavy. For devoted florals lovers only. I like it for the smell of heavy green at the background of flower feast. Makes me think of a garden in the heat of summer

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Oh, this is lovely. Wait... In Very Small Doses.
I don't think I have ever been so enchanted with a floral 'fume as I am with this one. It's very tempting to lash it onto the skin, but please don't. Another "less is more" juice for the list. Example - I was decanting a little into a vial for a very good friend. A tiny bit from the neck of the bottle got onto my fingers. Two days and much washing up later, it was still there, fading, but there. Now that is a bargain. You can get some good mileage out of this. I prefer to use the body lotion to be honest, it's still beautiful but not "in your face". It's a lovely, youthful roll in the flower bed. I'm a bugger for getting headaches over those heavy lily notes, and this does hold the risk of feeling like you have been forcefully beaten about the head and neck with a very ripe bunch of lilies. But hell, I own a bottle, and a bottle of the body lotion, so it's a winner for me.

ritaramirezz
ritaramirezz

I used to own this perfume and wish I still had it. Pleasures Intense, smells like you are walking through a garden of lilacs. Those purple and white flowers that grown in bushes. A lovely fragrance if you are into floral perfumes. I also do get the whiff of maple and vanilla as it starts to wear off throughout the day. Very long lasting too. Well worth the money.

katiesweetpea
katiesweetpea

I got a bottle after smelling this on a work mate. Every lunch hour I would absent mindedly ask her - what's that perfume- after a week we would smile coz - here it comes- Pleasures intense-
I love the floral note of course but the exotic original unusal cheery note that comes with it was so uplifting.

annasmells
annasmells

Most authentic floral scent I have ever tried. It almost creates the effect of seasonal allergies- spring and summer scent for sure. It can take a leafy route on the skin. Sentimental value is attached to this one and I will never throw it away.

Ninula
Ninula

it was started a sparkle of white floral, and very quickly went to sth woody. i honesly can smell .. sawdust.

goldpoint
goldpoint

For me it's mainly floral.When I wear it I feel like I am rolling in a meadow in the summer and get the scent of all the uncut spring-summer flowers from the Earth under the hot shining sun.It's just pure pleasure.

stela.kumati
stela.kumati

NICE..UNFORGETED

Talia
Talia

I am especially attracted by the maple, pancake syrup in that I would like more maple here. Happy, careless scent, yet classy.

ly3688
ly3688

When I smell this perfume, I feel I'm in the garden of lilies. It's very beautiful fragrance, but I don't think it's sensual enough. Well, honestly, i guess it is not the perfume for hot dates. I said this because it won't really make the men take in deep breath of this fragrance in the lift like when I wear YSL.

lspreack
lspreack

I found a small travel size bottle of this while I was cleaning out my bathroom. I put two spritzes on my wrist. At first it was just a burst of straight alcohol. I thought to myself, "oh, it's too old." Went about my business, and sometime later this beautiful feminine smell developed. I could not help but smelling my wrists thinking this is why I had liked the fragrance in the first place. It is very floral, but to my nose theres a sophistication there. I did take it out of my rotation because unfortunately it gave me headaches. I might give it a go again or try Pleasures. Would be a shame to eliminate something so pleasant.

pattyk
pattyk

I simply love this perfume. It smells fresh and clean and "alive". It is not over powering and is not offensive to others. I get compliments on this one all the time. It is potent so a little spray will do you. It is my fall back perfume because I have a lot of them and when I want to be just me....I wear this one. Good for day or night, winter,fall,spring and summer. It's a keeper.

French Boudoir Doll
French Boudoir Doll

The reviews here are so flippy ...according to tastes, naturally....But Also...this is really a Winter Fragrance. To me I can not bare it when the temperature rises...but I love it when it is quite cold outside. I looked at my bottle today reminancing when I bought it. It was Winter, and I was rediscovering perfumes again...
I am more of a spicey, animalic, dark Rose...or Vintage Violet type of doll...I loke Florals...but need them to have UMPH! This is a very "Pretty" Floral...and maybe I chose the Intense...because I need it to be. It is not Animalic like Pure Poison....But Ravishingly Pristine and Propper...with a Naughty side that leaves Curiosity to the imagination.
***** My favorite places to spray this? Not on my neck! Do not want to pass out from the intensity...but on the back of my neck or betwixt my breasts...

CHIMAMANDA
CHIMAMANDA

When i first spraayed on my wrist, it was like "arrgh! to strong and heady", but after sometime (say like 10mins) i passed my wrist infront of me and got this deliciously sweet n spicy fragrance. its a keeper, for those special occasions, but to b sprayed lightly though. Can b used for d office too; one of my favorites. And please its in No way like CD J'dore...at all!!

andy1959
andy1959

For me this is the best of all Pleasures. It is elegant, special, modern but could be, not for everyone. It last`s long, without losing his quality. I love it, on me its a great gorgeous scent. This is realy not mainstream, what i like.

BettyNoir
BettyNoir

I like florals, I like Pleasures (original), but I did not like this at all.

The fruit sugar and intensity of sweet sickly flowers and blackcurrants just didn't give up. Very sickly and way too "intense". I didn't feel it was related to Pleasures at all and washed it off. Dreadfully sickly and stayed with me for hours, even though I didn't want it to!

umum_smellsgood
umum_smellsgood

Being such a fan of Pleasures and Pleasures Delight I decided to give this one a try. As soon as I sparyed it on I thought, all I need now is pancakes. Too much of the maple, woodsey scent on my skin. I gave it to a friend whom it smelled totally different on, glad it worked for her. As for myself, I don't want to smell like maple syrup all day.

Eau~De~Allure
Eau~De~Allure

This is essentially a lovely garden in a bottle. I adore this perfume!

redrose

one of my favourites.Always get complements when I ware them on. Very feminine and flowery fragrance. Long lasting too.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A very generic mid-mature floral which is very commonplace and for day to day use..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 2 hours. 1.5 foot projection. Strong floral which is very common place and perhaps as generic as it gets. There is nothing that stands out, very safe bet. I would personally get very boored of this very quickly. Ages 43-58

2 hours - 4 hours - 10 inch projection. Strong, linear

4-5 hours - 4 inch projection

4 hours - 6 hours. 1-2 inch projection. Occasional wafts up to 5 inches

6-9 hours. Close to skin

Its as if you want to say to this frag, "take a risk, gamble, live life in the fast lane"! Instead this is safe and should have been called "Estee Lauder Sensiblle Intense"

DocTales
DocTales

Oh wow, this is special. Peony is usually the goody-two-shoes kind of flower, very innocent and pink and lovely. This is a cute little pink peony, but with a lot of peppery sexiness! I could have sworn there were pink peppercorns in this one...it the perfect crossroad between lovely and sweet, yet deep, intense and sexy. Hot damn, Estee Lauder, never stop making this one!

Charming, rather light, but intensive very floral fragrance on the woody base!

Most of all this fragrance smells peonies and lilies (also green lilies). These floral notes are very intensive. Mixed with the cassia note this floral bouquet smells fascinating. But there is also a very noticeable maple wood base in this fragrance. And I don't like it. As for me, I think that this maple wood note spoils the floral beauty of this fragrance. Maybe at the same time this note makes this fragrance more serious, but I wish it was maybe just less noticeable.

Anyway, I like this fragrance because of its bright floral bouquet, and especially because of the lilies notes.

ele83
ele83

lovely it's just lovely. supersexy!!! it works great for me.! my kind of scent

nazzy anne
nazzy anne

last time i smelled it on 2003.than until now,the scent is still lingering in my mind!powerful fragrance!i really love floral scent.i keep bought a new bottle of perfume,but nothing compares to this one!<3 a lot! my future hubby will love this!

NABILA AZIZI
NABILA AZIZI

i justttttttttttttttt love it i feel many roses on me as i spray this perfume i feel just to love it more and more and i get so fresh its really sensual gud for u whn ur love with u its much much gud 100 out of 100

artsyrn
artsyrn

Happy! Sexy! Elegant! A very pretty,ultra feminine scent. It does not scream, but does command attention.

carolallred
carolallred

Lilacs, pinks, lilies. This perfume lasts forever on me and I get some very poetic compliments on it. :) Two women actually followed me through a flower nursery trying to figure out which flower gave off such a "beautiful soft scent". One girl said I smelled like a summer morning. It is perfect for spring but when I need a burst of sunshine I spritz it on in the dead of winter.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Spraying this on, I get a heavenly blast of dewy, fresh, crisp flowers. Velvety fragrant petals, delicate leaves, and firm green stems. Pleasures Intense is the most intensive, realistic “bouquet of flowers” scent I have smelled yet. It is lush, green, moist, sweet, and all-around luscious. You get the natural sweetness of fresh flowers, but nothing cloying. Peonies and green lilies are the strongest notes by far. This perfume reminds me of being in a greenhouse full of fresh plants and flowers. It has that wonderful “humid” scent that a greenhouse has. It’s like putting your face right into a patch of spring flowers, while the morning dew is still hanging off the petals. All of this is a great experience.

The only thing that keeps me from classifying this as a “love” is the drydown. After Pleasures Intense has been on for a couple of hours, the florals disappear completely and the scent morphs into a soft, clean, fresh laundry scent. Certainly not a bad thing, but not something I enjoy. Although I get a hint of smooth sweetness from the vanilla, I don’t pick up on the styrax or maple at all. If only those gorgeous flowers stayed around! As it is, the drydown is just too bland to me.

All in all, this is a lovely fragrance. I would highly recommend trying it out, especially if you enjoy or don’t mind that “clean laundry musk” type of drydown.

Nkhouri
Nkhouri

Intense indeed! A shower of flowers. Beautiful really but something made my nose sting...possibly the styrax?? It became way to heady for me, I had to give it away.

beckyboo
beckyboo

This perfume smells like a smack in the face with a fresh bouquet of flowers. It is one of the most beautiful perfumes I have ever smelled and is best when used in spring and summer.

redrose

one of my favourite fragrances.Always come back to this one when I got tired of all new modern scents recently created.When I were Pleasure Intense I know for sure nobody will smell the same like me and I always receive so many compliments(specially from men)

world911
world911

I agree with stoian claudia and superlicious. Peony should be the name of this one. It is a very refreshing perfume, long long lasting and it gives you positive energy.

*From the ESTEE LAUDER sales manual*

Type: Lush Floral

KEY NOTES-
TOP: Green Lily, Le Charme peony, Cassis
HEART: Moroccan Rose, Pink Tiger Lily, Jasmine
BASE: Maple Wood, BENZOIN Crystals, Vanilla

Description: The lush, voluptuous floral scent of PLEASURES INTENSE sets a new fragrance trend. It is a modern interpretation of joyous sensuality with a luscious bouquet of velvety exotic flowers...

TWebb
TWebb

I don't usually go for sweeter fragrances, but I was unusually attracted to this fragrances. I didn't want to like it but I did. It mellows to a moderately sweet floral but feels fresh on and lasts all day.

superlicious
superlicious

I agree with stoian claudia.....A lot of peonies. It,s a light floral perfume, great for spring and summer. Delicate and feminin. And the colour of the bottle is really cute.

Amarilla
Amarilla

I think this fragrance is gorgeous and I don't find it too intense or heavy at all. Creamy, lovely, elegant floral. ( and i'm not a floral lover)
It is similar to the big sister Pleasures, only deeper and more caracteristic.
I don't really know how maple should smell but the drydown is my favourite part, so sexy and womanly.
I recommend it under 25 °C.

TillyWave
TillyWave

Judging by the reviews, this must be another like it or hate it--and I hate it.

Just thinking about it is repulsive. It is strong, cloying, shriekish, and a one-dimentional disaster that doesn't quit.

It really reminds me of having a nice breakfast bridal shower--a bunch of women exuding (cheap) floral perfume while eating french toast and sausage dripping in syrup. **Shudder**

I had a bottle of this and tried it several times. It's intense all right...

dmaw
dmaw

This scent smells strongly of lilacs to me. Love it!!

deia
deia

great fragrance and it lasts even after shower, I totally recommend it!!

onebadbaby
onebadbaby

I wore this on my wedding day 7 years ago- the bridesmaids wore deep magenta dresses and I carried purple calla lilies and this scent complimented the day perfectly for me.

Crafter
Crafter

When I wear this perfume, I get many complements from men. I love the light airy smell it gives off. This is a wear anytime kind of perfume that I will never get tired of. I love it!!

tenderhearted
tenderhearted

This is so beautiful! I have an animal friendly roll-on oil from a lovely seller online,she makes gorgeous designer replicas.

This is very sweet,and I love it so much. It is very floral as one would guess. I am getting a strong heady lilac,even though no one here has listed it as a note. I also sense slightly,roses and peony.

I am thinking that the maple is what amps up the flowers,and makes them "intense". This is very strong,very potent to my senses. I have not found the resins yet,but they could very well be blended in such a flawless way,as to further sing out the flower notes.

I find this somehow powerful and delicate at the same time. I find it very unique,and utterly gorgeous. It is very sweet,and I feel like I happily fell asleep in a thick, dewy flower garden.

Yah-el
Yah-el

I really liked this scent the first time I smelt it. Pleasures Intense is one funky perfume (must be the maple) -- but I really like it. When I spray it on in the morning and come back later, the whole room smells heavenly. I can only hope that I smell as good when wearing it.

Merri
Merri

I don't own this and unless someone gets it for me as a very nice gift :) I probably won't be buying it. That isn't because it isn't lovely but rather because I have a super long WANT list and to be honest I tend to tire of florals easily. Still I wanted to add a review because in the last few months I have complimented three ladies on their perfume and turns out this was it! One person had actually mixed this with regular pleasures and although it was strong with alot of sillage...it was really nice. Worth stopping a stranger and asking what perfume she had on. Years ago the original pleasures was my Mom and Sister's favorite perfume but I wasn't "in love" with it. Still, out of curiosity, I went to the store recently to sniff Pleasures and Pleasures Intense and found that they are nice smelling. I liked Intense more though.

t_russell335
t_russell335

Oh my goodness! what a bright, potent floral. Like stuffing your nose into a fragrant full in-bloom flower. strong with LOTS of staying power. Brings back memories of my early teens..

the notes say it all.. potent,syrupy floral

Allegra
Allegra

I do adore the Pleasures range, Exotic being my best loved choice of them, as it provides a good set of delightful and fresh florals. Intense lives up to its title since it is quite bold and loud to be "just" a floral fragrance. A woman who wears it certainly won't be ignored because of Intense's exquisite notes of peony and other flowers. Extra kudos for the simple yet elegant bottle that pleases my sense and appreciation of graceful designs. They're both kinda timeless, the bottle and its contents.

the perfume collector
the perfume collector

roseamazinG!!!it doesnt last on me but i really like it, it has a very rich and expensive smell

Cyndyava
Cyndyava

I smelled this tonight on implulse as I walked by the EL counter. I am a real fan of the original Pleasures, so clean and fresh smelling. Well, I was hooked from the first spray. I think it was the Lily-of-the-Valley that got me...but then there is rose and vanilla and something oriental and sexy to it. My male friend who was with me said it was gorgeous and really "sweet" in a good way...Needless to say I bought a bottle home with me and can't wait to wear it now in the heart of summer. So feminine and floral.

guest_Abyss
guest_Abyss

there's just something about this perfume that got me hooked and addicted to its scent.
I just ♥ it so much.. the roses smell on me makes me feel sexy and daring. Which is weird coz usually I hate any floral based perfume and I hate all of E.L products..

xs
xs

I bought this one a while ago and as much as I liked it at the store, I hated it at home. It was so strong, and gave me terrible headaches. I felt like I got a bugspray poisoning.
Luckily, the kind saleswoman replaced it for me even though I opened it.
Lesson learned - allways try for 24 h before you buy.

note: Strangely, it doesn't smell bad on other people.

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

strangely enough, this smells to me like sweet pea, more sweet pea, and sweet pea only.. which I cannot find on the list of notes at all.. my body chemistry must be playing tricks on me there :)) but I love the fragrant beauty of sweet pea, so I certainly don't mind having it bottled ..
it's worth mentioning that this is the only member of the Pleasures family that I like - all the others are either too bland or too fruity to my nose..

kugkng
kugkng

A sweet jasmine rose peony well-blend scent fresh and deep floral yet dewy...I feel like I've a pink and velvet aura shines out from me everytime I wear it.

tzoutzou78
tzoutzou78

weird but in my skin smells terible,and i ve had complaints wearing it.they told me i smelled like room fragrance,

There is something about Estee Lauder fragrances that don't quite agree with my chemistry.

Pleasures Intense is fresh, flowery and certainly pleasant, but it is one of those scents that I'd imagine one to tire of quickly.

The opening turned rather bitter on my skin and was actually quite heavy and sticky. I disliked being shrouded in a cloud of this when I had only applied a small squirt to my wrist.

The heart of Pleasures Intense was a warmer yet smoother blend of florals, with the lily and jasmine creating that all too familiar 'bouquet of flowers' type of smell.

This isn't the type of fragrance that you would wear if you were to impress someone, especially the opposite sex. Pleasures Intense is more like the scent you would wear on a Summer's day while out walking the dog, sitting drinking cups of tea or digging around in the garden.

My advice, if you don't like heavy florals, stay away from this one.

amelie
amelie

On my skin turns to heavy oriental; intriguing blend of vanilla, maple and peony.
Tender and a bit difficult at the same time. I was rarely in the mood for this fragrance but I still think it's unusual and beautiful interpretation of peony, actually can not remember similar perfume. Unique, intense as the name says, retained on my skin for about 8 hours. I still prefer Pleasures, so fresh and inspiring throughout the day.
edit/ still missing that maple syrup aroma in dry down with velvet peony, lovely, unforgettable!

guest_efikillkiss
guest_efikillkiss

A strong floral, my first impression wasn't good, something like bugspray, but after a minute unveils a rich floral environment. Lasting power persistent, caracteristic of almost all Lauder fragrances. Don't get disappointed from the first sniff. It's a beautiful peony fragrance with a shy, playful, semi-hidden oriental aspect. Could be your "can't be without" perfume without noticing it. 13-10-09

kylexora
kylexora

at first time i smell it, i say it's nice. after half an hour, i return to estee lauder counter to purchase it at the same day!!! it velvety smells of floral and little spicy. it remind me of a bride room in my country. smell of new fabric plus essential oil. just nice and very long lasting. but, just spray two times per use. otherwise, you might getting dizzy.

catapult
catapult

this lacks something.I adore lilacs but this one has something missing. Its cold and too fresh.

Trvevil
Trvevil

Luckily in this one there aren't much blackcurrants. I mostly feel lily and ylang ylang and peonies. There's also something woody that reminds me maple 'flowers' or whatever.. This one is very floral and quite light to be worn at summer. For me it's quite special because of unusual for me maple smell in it. The maple on me smells very leaf like and reminds me the smell of autumn especially after 2 hours. Sillage is best first hour then in kinda settles down, but not completely shy close to skin. Lasting power is average. While middle note phase I was walking home and thinking what exactly I have there I thought- it smells like exotic flowers. While flowers aren't so exotic if look at the notes, but that's anyway interesting. Bottle is nice (I like the color), but I think it should be colored reflecting maple leaf color in fall season, since it smells like it so much. Also I agree that it's not that intense as name states

sweet_escape
sweet_escape

when my mom got this, i was about 16. Somehow it made its way onto my dresser...and i doused myself in it daily. At the time, i just wanted A scent to call my own. Today, i consider it to be way too floral and fresh for my taste.

virginia
virginia

Juicy, bursting with sweet blackcurrants. Their intensity drowns out the floral notes (apropos the previous review, I personally can't smell any lily-of-the-valley at all!). The fruit note is so realistic that I can almost taste it, and kudos to Estee for that -- but the fragrance is too flat. If it had a melody, it would be moody and monotonous, in a minor key. Glum plum.

leonora84
leonora84

For me, this is the ultimate lily of the valley-fragrance. This is one my skin a juicy-fresh-tart sigle note of this flower, which lasts and lasts.
This is not a man-magnet on my skin, it rather brings me comlpiments from women, so I think it is a perfect fragrance when I want to earn sympathy, or for go shopping with friends. Not a scent for seduction, for me, even if I originally tought, that it will be something seductive. It whispers purity, freshness, nice-ness, a groomed feminity bottled. I think I should wear french manicure with swarovsky crystals and a peach-colured kashmere top, and so on, with this scent. Even if it doesn't attract men ( in my case), I like it. My best friends and my mom loves this scent on me, so I use it for them and for myself.

fruttella
fruttella

It is such an alluring scent. Smells like grapefruit and a touch of pepper in the beginning to me but not surprisingly there is none of these ingredients in the pyramid. The peony and lilly give the real cool elegancy of the scent, it's kind of bold and sexy elegance. The floral notes touch my nose so so delicately that I really feel like drinking a fresh juice !!! I am wearing it in winter and it makes me feel quite comfortable, optimistic and open-hearted.

alicektn
alicektn

It's quite strange, not necessarily in a bad way.

On my skin it smelled mostly like candied strawberries and flowers, which is not really my taste.

andreapaz2008
andreapaz2008

To much floral.
it´s a elegant perfum recommended used in open spaces because is very strong

lovely17
lovely17

i feel very blissful...using this perfume...lovely...n feels like im in the flower garden's....

sjanira
sjanira

I tested this one and I like Pleasures Delight better. With that said, this one is ok but nothing special. Definitely better than beyond paradise, of course anything's better than b. paradise (yuk). I think that's the worst floral perfume I've ever smelled and the worst from Estee Lauder so far that I've tested.

amanda
amanda

i have a small sample of this and i like it, i prefer this one to the original, though i like the whole line, exotic, delight.. etc. its very intensive and special, and unique, very floral but have sg new and different in it not like the original, thats a bit too flowery for m taste

feyza
feyza

fresh and floral.you can be a walking flower garden when you wear this parfume.pleasures is for your mother,but pleasures intense is for you!younger,energising and maybe sexy.

Aiona
Aiona

Smells like peonies, like the original Pleasures, but there's something else in it that makes it smell. . . cooler? Is it the styrax?

I like it on the initial spray, and for about 2 hours afterwards, and then. . . had to wash it off. Too floral. And I'm just not a floral gal.

lovelylavender
lovelylavender

This is gorgeous. It's not as intense as its title. Infact, it's quite lovely and romantic. Remind me of J'adore of Dior, but not exactly the same. It doesn't smell like original pleasure at all. They should give another name for it. I'm getting bore with the bottle.

Pleasures Intense by Estée Lauder 3.65 out of 5 based on 425 ratings and 82 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Pleasures Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleasures Intense by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleasures Intense by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.