Designers » D E » Oriental Woody « Groups

Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash Estée Lauder for women

Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash Estée Lauder for women Pictures

Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash by Estee Lauder is a oriental woody fragrance for women. Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2009. The fragrance features orange, karo karounde, pepper, sandalwood, amber, leather and amalfi lemon.

Orange Karo Karounde Pepper Sandalwood Amber Leather Amalfi Lemon

Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash Fragrance Reviews

ginnycat
ginnycat

Love it so much!!
To me it is more than just a typical summer fragrance.
Although is has the lasting power of a body mist and you have to spray every other hour to feel scented, it is not fruity or fresh like too many summer fragrances out there.
To me the sandalwood-amber accord reveals a gentle and yet refreshing fragrance that beautifully blends in with my summery warm skin.
This flanker has not much in common with it´s mom: "Pleasures",
so don´t go buying this one blind (if you can still find it) just because you like the original.

vanillabean23
vanillabean23

A gorgeous summer fragrance! It really benefits from a warm day and heats up beautifully on one's skin. Fresh, light and long lasting...

Amarilla
Amarilla

Seems like I have found my favourite for the summer of 2009.
Ahhh! So clean and so pure, so close to the skin.
I recommend it to anyone who loves soapy and gentle scents.
To be honest I can't detect any similarity between this and the original Pleasures - and I don't mind that at all.
This is actually a body mist in a giant bottle, the lasting power is roughly 2-3 hrs so need to reapply several times during the day.

Marta
Marta

It's exclusive,lovely with soul..I love it;-)

Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash by Estée Lauder 3.94 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleasures Sandalwood Amber Splash by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Estée Lauder Pleasures Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Thierry Mugler Womanity Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Calvin Klein Obsession Victoria`s Secret Breathless Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea Givenchy Organza Indecence Dior Poison Guerlain My Insolence Guy Laroche Fidji Molinard Habanita Estée Lauder Knowing Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Jessica Simpson Fancy Chanel Allure eau de parfum Hermes Eau des Merveilles