Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Pleasures Summer Fun Estée Lauder for women

Pleasures Summer Fun Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Pleasures Summer Fun by Estée Lauder is a Floral fragrance for women. Pleasures Summer Fun was launched in 2008. The fragrance features peony, baie rose, lily, violet, jasmine and karo karounde.

Peony Baie Rose Lily Violet Jasmine Karo Karounde

Pleasures Summer Fun Fragrance Reviews

miZZpuRRfect
miZZpuRRfect

@Dee, this is not a sale site, it's just a site about perfumes.

guest_Dee
guest_Dee

I'm looking for Pleasures by Estee Lauder called Liquid Summer... It has pink stripes down the bottle.

Would you have it available?

kristina_vili
kristina_vili

This perfume is very fresh and gentle,its like a bouquet of white flowers,perfect for summer and spring,this is lighter version of original Pleasures,its easy to like this smell :)

ariadna
ariadna

I saw this perfume at my best friend and when I smelt it for the first time I didn't like it;but after a while I tried it on my skin: I just "felt in love with him",and now I'm wearing this fragrance to.It is fresh and it reminds me of summer holidays.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Pleasures Summer Fun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Pleasures Summer Fun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pleasures Summer Fun by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pleasures Summer Fun by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer 2011 Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Summer Pop Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Summer Fragrance 2009 Bruno Banani Magic Women Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Dream Jennifer Lopez L.A. Glow Paco Rabanne Ultrared Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms Jil Sander Sun Davidoff Echo Women Summer Fizz Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly Summer Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Summer Fun (2007) Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party Nina Ricci L`Air Carolina Herrera CH L`Eau Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine Givenchy Very Irresistible Sensual