Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pure White Linen Summer Fun Estée Lauder for women

Pure White Linen Summer Fun Estée Lauder for women
dislike

Pure White Linen Summer Fun by Estée Lauder is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Pure White Linen Summer Fun was launched in 2008. The fragrance features freesia, red poppy, lily, patchouli, raspberry, grapefruit, green apple, pear, heliotrope, cedar, rose, mandarin orange and snowdrops.

Freesia Red Poppy Lily Patchouli Raspberry Grapefruit Green Apple Pear Heliotrope Cedar Rose Mandarin Orange Snowdrops

Pure White Linen Summer Fun Fragrance Reviews

kote
kote

I really want to smell snowdrops in a perfume. Couldn't find it in online stores, so if someone has it and doesn't want it/want to split, I'm buying!

1blondeangel
1blondeangel

PWL Summer Fun is a cool, carefree breeze! It smells similar to Pure White Linen but with a slight fruitiness. Not too sweet either. I think of Estee Lauder Pure White Linen, Coral and this as safe run to fragrances in the summer and that's exactly what this is. I personally believe it's a little stronger than the other two because I always get a nice compliment when I wear this one. It's freshness is similar to a just washed soft cottony towel mixed with cool sea breezes on the hottest day. I don't get any particular note as they mingle so very well with each other. This is a scent for summer and for fun or maybe even relaxing on your front porch with a glass of raspberry iced tea. I really, really like this scent which is unusual for me as when I go out I generally want something a little louder on. The compliments just keep coming so it must agree with me. EL Summer Fun is now one of my summer favorites.

BethPot39
BethPot39

Pity, this scent is nothing like apple, rose or pear... I just smell the patchouli and rasberry on it! It's ok for youth but no for lady.

mypersonalharmonics
mypersonalharmonics

Aquatic in a sweet way. It carries the memory of a quiet lake not the open sea.Water lillies,green apple,maybe some white peach and melon,a cotton-soapy-like comfort.It is very relaxed, like a pic-nic by the water,but not at all an original.It reminds me,more than I'd like to admit,of Eau d'Issey and L'eau par Kenzo.Nevertheless I find it much more appealing than the previous Pure white linen versions.

Pure White Linen Summer Fun by Estée Lauder 3.28 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Summer Fun fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Summer Fun, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pure White Linen Summer Fun by Estée Lauder. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pure White Linen Summer Fun by Estée Lauder represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Pleasures Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze Guerlain Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial L'Eau Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise Davidoff Cool Water Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Pink Coral Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie Blooming Bouquet Burberry London Estée Lauder Pleasures Exotic Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Gucci Gucci Eau de Parfum Gucci Gucci pour Homme Gucci Gucci Rush Thierry Mugler Angel Liqueur de Parfum Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Christian Dior Dolce Vita Calvin Klein Eternity Moment Christian Dior J`Adore L`Absolu