Designers » D E » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Fureur d'agrumes Esteban for women

Fureur d'agrumes Esteban for women
dislike

Fureur d'agrumes Esteban for women Pictures

Fureur d'agrumes by Esteban is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. Fureur d'agrumes was launched in 2007. Top notes are tarragon, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are iris, jasmine and violet leaf; base notes are amber, patchouli and vetiver.

Tarragon Grapefruit Bergamot

iris Jasmine Violet Leaf

Amber Patchouli Vetiver

Notre Flore Jasmin

Fureur d'agrumes Fragrance Reviews

andreas73
andreas73

This one, despite being tagged as "for women", is perfectly unisex. In the top notes there is a very "quick" note of tarragon (wich reminds me of anissed), followed by citric notes that also don't stay very long. It is also in the beginning that the main notes appear, and they last throughout: the vetiver and the patchouli give the earthy and woody tones, while the iris and the violet leaves make it slightly powdery. The scent does not evolve as time goes on (for about the 6 hours it lasts on my skin), and doesn't have much projection. It's a "nice" scent, but it doesn't make one leap for joy when using it. Even for people who like this kind of scent, I believe there are many options that are way more interesting. Nice bottle, nice scent, but it does not worth the price (which is not low, by the way).

dontcallmyname
dontcallmyname

Generally speaking, it is a perfume of the excellent quality, but I find it monotonous enough. It is lack of something to absolutely admire, and I wish I had more information about it so that I could trust the other person's opinion, not only my personal moment's impression. This perfume isn't "having a party" I guess, but it is being serious, thoughtful, as if saying "you mustn't"). What I'm allowed to smell is grapefruit juice, the earthy vetiver giving the woody accent to the aroma, and green grass.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esteban Fureur d'agrumes fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esteban Fureur d'agrumes, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fureur d'agrumes by Esteban. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fureur d'agrumes by Esteban represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.