Designers » D E » Oriental « Groups

Sensuelle Russie Esteban for women

Sensuelle Russie Esteban for women
dislike

cinnamon

Sensuelle Russie by Esteban is a Oriental fragrance for women. Sensuelle Russie was launched in 2007. Top notes are siberian pine and bergamot; middle notes are cinnamon and cardamom; base notes are patchouli, vanilla and cedar.

Siberian Pine Bergamot

Cinnamon Cardamom

Patchouli Vanilla Cedar

Hermessence Ambre Narguile

Sensuelle Russie Fragrance Reviews

theperfumedveil
theperfumedveil

Where can I get this in the US?

Norgirl
Norgirl

This is a Nice warm comforting scent,starting of rather Sharp With Pine and Cinnamon . But soon the Vanilla and patcholie takes ower and makes this a rather sweet cosy scent. almost like a appel cider With lots of cinnamon. There isent Apples listed , but i can smell it .
It isent to masculine at all . its rather sweet and almost to much in away. i would have preferd it to be a bit dryer on the pine note. maybe a bit more Cedar aswell .
Its long lasting and jummy. Perfect for thouse cosy times With the Family around Christmas or Autumn times. baking apple pies and having a good time . it would be so apropriet for this ocation.
I am testing this side by side With Guerlains Aqua Allegoria Winter Delice , i rather like the last one better InFact, althouge this Winter delice is a bit to much on the masculin fire side maybe..I would have loved to find something in between this two . not to sweet , not to dry . ohh im longing for the Perfect Fall scent. maybe put this two togehter would do the trick ;)

zoebo1403
zoebo1403

I agree with Martika, that its a copy of Ambre Narguile. I have both and find both equally nice.

Starlight_Angel
Starlight_Angel

This is a very warm and cozy fragrance that starts off hugely spicy, and dries down with an almost sticky sweetness.

In the opening, there is a burst of spice, very strong and powerful. It's not particularly sweet in the opening, more a sharp and savory kind of spiciness.

As it dries down, the sweetness starts to kick in. It becomes less sharp and edgy, and a lot warmer. I love the dry down to this fragrance. Wispy hints of sweet cinnamon, vanilla and cedar all tantalize the senses.

I could definitely imagine wearing this to warm up during a cold Russian winter.

Beautiful scent, although the longevity leaves something to be desired.

Martika
Martika

A cheap alternative for those who love but cannot afford to buy Ambre Narguile. Very nice!

kay_li13
kay_li13

I can't tell if I like this... at first I thought it was a cold vanilla. But there was something I couldn't quite put my finger on about this scent that was very familiar. Now that I see pinecones in the top note, I know what it is. This fragrance smells like a mixture of popouri and christmas. Not sure if I dislike it b/c of the popouri factor, or like it b/c it reminds me of christmas. For now, it's in my "like" pile until I decided otherwise. Quite pleasant I suppose and definitely good for the winter months.

Malegria
Malegria

Jalutschka, you peaked my interest, really! I miss the scent of banya so badly sometimes, so it must be the scent after my heart.A great review!

Erika_K
Erika_K

Rich winter fragrance the spices are stratified wonderfully onto the pine scent. I like to smelling it but to wear only at the time of Christmas, or in cold weather. I can imagine it on myself when I'm skiing on a slope running between a pinewood.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Esteban Sensuelle Russie fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Esteban Sensuelle Russie, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sensuelle Russie by Esteban. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sensuelle Russie by Esteban represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Hermes Eau des Merveilles Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain Chamade Cacharel Gloria Annick Goutal Songes Lalique Lalique Le Parfum Givenchy Organza Indecence Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Chanel Bois des Iles Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel 31 Rue Cambon Balenciaga Cristobal Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Yves Saint Laurent Nu