Designers » D E » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Remarkable People Etat Libre d`Orange for women and men

Remarkable People Etat Libre d`Orange for women and men
dislike

aldehydic
Remarkable People Etat Libre d`Orange for women and men Pictures Remarkable People Etat Libre d`Orange for women and men Pictures Remarkable People Etat Libre d`Orange for women and men Pictures

Remarkable People by Etat Libre d`Orange is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. Remarkable People was launched in 2015. Top notes are grapefruit, champagne and cardamom; middle notes are jasmine, curry tree and black pepper; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood and lorenox.

Grapefruit Champagne Cardamom

Jasmine Curry Tree Black Pepper

Labdanum Sandalwood Lorenox

Samsara Eau de Toilette
Gypsy Water

Remarkable People Fragrance Reviews

meama
meama

if you want to be remarkable you need at least something that stands out. It is not with this perfume you will get there, one could say that it's nice but it's so low as diffusion that it's not worth the effort. I still just empty all a sample on a piece of tisssu and I need to put my nose in it to smell something vaguely.
Maybe Remarkable Invisible People is more appropriate.

LoriAlyse83
LoriAlyse83

I really like this fragrance, but have to agree with the other reviewers here that the performance is very poor. Most $5 drug-store body sprays last longer than this did.

I got this as a sample directly from ELDO with my purchase of 'Like This' so I know the juice is good but it barely lasted an hour on my skin. It was a very enjoyable hour lol But left me disappointed that it was over.

My other ELDO frags last for DAYS, so I don't know what's up with this one but I definitely won't be purchasing a bottle even though I almost ordered one during that glorious hour lol Glad I waited though.

Shame because it's a very nice, wearable frag just no longetivity for the relatively high cost.

curvealert
curvealert

Remarkable People is lovely for the first hour on my skin: a cheerful, effervescent and spicy mix of citrus and woody notes.

Unfortunately, after that it falls apart and becomes a rather flat and dreary interpretation of sandalwood. There are more complex and longer lasting perfumes than this, and for less than this costs.

massimilianoinquieto
massimilianoinquieto

Niente di nuovo, un odore gia sentito e piu volte.
Simile a una colonia, ricorda altri profumi.

BizzoH
BizzoH

Just tried a sample. At once getting the cardamon and grapefruit. Mmmmmm! warm and comforting like being wrapped in a blanket of spice. Love. Will see what happens from here in terms of drydown.

GodKing
GodKing

An odd little fragrance that I found to be both remarkable and...well, not-so-much at the same time. Remarkable People opens with fresh burst of champagne and grapefruit. Although I've never tried one, I get the impression this is what a Grapefruit Mimosa would taste like. A short while later and I'm sensing champagne and sandalwood, wrapped in a blanket of warm & sweet spices, with a hint of grapefruit lingering in the background. It's interesting to say the least.

Performance was a bit disappointing in that it lasting around 4-hours and sat softly on my skin after the first 45-minutes. This fragrance is unique and I enjoyed some aspects while wearing this scent. Conversely, there was something about this fragrance--while a very nice blend--that was just a little off. I can't describe it and there is nothing wrong with the fragrances....just my personal choice, I suppose.

Moreover, while Remarkable People is indeed unique, there was also something about that was vaguely familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. The impression I had was that something in this fragrance was reminded me of an inexpensive fragrances I've tried/used in the past. Regardless, I feel this fragrances is worth trying and I'm giving a tepid like.

stephan
stephan

I like this fragrance, and from the notes, this is really unexpected. I can't smell any champagne or curry, I smell a flowery redbull. It makes me very nostalgic in a great way. Very comforting! It is like a more elegant / less harsh version of Knowing - Estée Lauder. I can't comment on longevity-sillage because this is a sample.

amer1212
amer1212

"Remarkable people"

Its opens quite "dejavu" fruity boozy aromatic tropically delightful then turns into smooth spicy flowery aldehyde nuances with warm charming woody powdery base .

I found this little creative & wearable & Interesting , youthful, positive energetic, modern & unique crowd pleaser from "ELDO". Thats seems turns more to the masculine side & subtitle more for younger population.

Remarkable

Remarkable People by Etat Libre d`Orange 3.68 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Etat Libre d`Orange Remarkable People fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Etat Libre d`Orange Remarkable People, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Remarkable People by Etat Libre d`Orange. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Remarkable People by Etat Libre d`Orange represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui Etat Libre d`Orange Tilda Swinton Like This L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Amouage Jubilation for Men Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan Serge Lutens Feminite du Bois Byredo Bal d'Afrique Montale Sweet Oriental Dream Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Etat Libre d`Orange Cologne Etat Libre d`Orange La Fin Du Monde Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Etat Libre d`Orange Fat Electrician Diptyque Eau Duelle Frapin 1270 Parfums de Marly Herod Etat Libre d`Orange Fils de Dieu du riz et des agrumes