Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Aigner Too Feminine Etienne Aigner for women
dislike

ozonic
tropical
Aigner Too Feminine Etienne Aigner for women Pictures Aigner Too Feminine Etienne Aigner for women Pictures

Aigner Too Feminine by Etienne Aigner is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Aigner Too Feminine was launched in 2006. Top notes are passionfruit, grapefruit and watermelon; middle notes are indian tuberose, tunisian orange blossom, parma violet, magnolia and egyptian jasmine; base notes are iris, sandalwood, amber, musk, oakmoss and vetiver.

Passionfruit Grapefruit Watermelon

Indian Tuberose Tunisian Orange Blossom Parma Violet Magnolia Egyptian Jasmine

iris Sandalwood Amber Musk Oakmoss Vetiver

Mellow

Aigner Too Feminine Fragrance Reviews

tamarafraser74
tamarafraser74

I love this one as it reminds me on a trip I had to Bali
A few years ago. Nice and fresh smelling on my skin

musi1701
musi1701

sehr lecker, wie Erdbeeren Kompott! Für Sommer gut! Langlebigkeit ist niedrig.

Novita Damanik
Novita Damanik

Not long lasting and just too sweet for me.

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

Sexy, fruity, woody scent. Very refreshing...in a I - am - fresh - let's - cuddle way. Very sexy but not in a thrashy way... and it lingers on my skin. My latest love.

ketchup38
ketchup38

Cool, light sweet and refreshing. Like a sweet crispy heady polo mint.
I love to refresh with this. Mid day at work, great for summer

mushkbar
mushkbar

I bought this years back,its a very sweet floral fruity scent.its definitely very feminine,sillage is great and stays on for a long time.

chicrose
chicrose

light, refreshing, a bit candy
it suitables for all day and any occasion...nice perfume

imihelsone
imihelsone

This smells like a very moist Amazonian, tropical flower & fruit combo. Super sweet but definitely ozonic as it is not overpowering. All guys tend to compliment this one, I think it's because it smells like a girl that you want to cuddle with :) I think it's good for both day/evening - spring, summer, autumn

Putri Christanti
Putri Christanti

smells sweet and fresh but did not last long. no more than 5 hours

wardani
wardani

So fruity and the longevity is very good!Like a syrup ...sweet sour,fresh and yummy.Love it

bahar.sr7
bahar.sr7

i completely agree with tropical!nice scent but not long lasting

maianh83
maianh83

I smell like a Sour-and-sweet-candy stick when wearing it !
Easy to wear, though

Lidya_Chubie_Chan
Lidya_Chubie_Chan

I wanna describe it..
first I tried it in perfume counter.. I tried for its perfume tester.. then.. woow... I liked it.. fruity fragrance..
I bought it..
I smelled it again after I arrived at home, and you know.. the fragrance is CHANGE.. it's be something else.. :(
I don't know how to explain the smell.. but I'm disappointed with this one..

wind83
wind83

okay, maybe everyone said that would be a young fragrance, but not for me, it smell fruty and jasmine. some like greentea or jasmine tea.
oh how calming:D
makes Me fell so young, energic, and love the bubble smell,(i'm not got the headache) LOL.

8/10.

LaureL
LaureL

Ozonic? Really?
It smells so nice, sweet-fresh, innocent, like a cute doll walking on street.
You should wear it with white! This perfume suits light colours so well.
It smells DELICIOUS! Sometimes I just spray that perfume at home - reading a book, checking e-mails, going to bed - just to enjoy it.
I dont know any man who didnt like this. haha :D
Except the lasting power - really low...

sunkist7957
sunkist7957

Earlier today, I tried this perfume on my wrist and I disliked it immediately. It reminds me of Jlo's Miami Glow but without the coconut in it. The smell is too strong and a bit sour upon first spraying, thus it gave me headache instantly. After a while, the scent settled down into much softer but it still gave me dizziness when i smelled it. Obviously, this perfume doesn't love me!

denmaz
denmaz

smells like strawberry mixed with rose. one word to describe it is cheerful. if you are under 30, this could be a good option for your daily wear.

fieryriery
fieryriery

Someone gave me Aigner Too Feminine by Etienne Aigner last year and I only made to wear it three or four times. I like the scent, really, but it has this weird fruity bitterness in the end and it actually doesn't last very long. For me it is somewhat refreshing but not too feminine at all. :)

ticalica
ticalica

This is such a cute and sweet berry perfume. It is sweet yet not cloying and diabetes-inducing

It is innocently tempting and is good for any occasion, time, or age

It is for those who like to hug :p

suzy Nasr
suzy Nasr

I love it. unfortunately reminds me of my Ex-bf. can't wear it anymore. but i make sure i spray some everytime i'm buying other perfumes. its so feminine and sweet. not the sick sweet. it has the perfect amount of sweetness to it.

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

Oh, it's a must for lazy summer days. Like you're wading through the strawberry field under the hot sun, this sweet and cosy scent freshens you up a lot. Yummy, but not in a lolipop-way. It's very feminine indeed, men and little children like it :)
The lasting power is very good on my skin.

rookie_me
rookie_me

One of my staff wear this frag. It's very interesting scent that I believe better to be worn at night.

Dian Dananjaya
Dian Dananjaya

smell very sweet, flowery, soft, little bit fresh..
i think is great perfume, but not for me..
it make me feel dizzy..
because the sweeet smell is very domain , strong..
hmm, or because i live in tropicaly country, so its not good with my weather..
i'm sorry..

guest_amienatasha
guest_amienatasha

had it as a birthday present... i'm loving it. the scent is perfect, sweet and sexy...

chrisstinna_b
chrisstinna_b

This perfume kinda drives me crazy. In the good way. It almost whispers to me: "driiiink meeee"! I'd say it's an intoxicant-tropical-fruity kind of scent, that makes you think you're in a tropical paradise, walking among exotic fruit trees and flowers. One of my favourites!

Trvevil
Trvevil

O.o Watermelon? Passion-fruit? If you don't know the notes you would go 'That's strawberry jam/cream/lotion/whatever!'. Sweet and very young fragrance. I definitely see it as suitable to girls or young women. Nice, cute, not too complex fragrance that can be enjoyed in summer or spring. Strawberry is considered 'hawt' berry, but there it seems more like cute. You can wear all pink and this frag will be perfect finish for your look lol xD

Anyways, when you sniff more carefully, you can notice watermelon and gentle white florals there. Passion-fruit there is that sweet sour note [ahah! strawberry, huh?]

Lasts enough [ok, almost everything lasts fine on me D:], and I can feel it well on me. [[side-note]oh yea, you can feel anything from your wrists, that's why if some frag doesn't last well, or you don't feel it, I advice to put some on wrist as well. Cause it isn't fun to wear stuff you can't hear. Dx And those who say that, if you can't feel fragrance, it's the right one, they don't know anything about perfumes. D< ]

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

It's a syrupy scent. Just like the raspberry and strawberry syrup. It tends to a girly scent. I am not into this fragrance and it goes to the reguler shift in my wardrobe

dabaitu
dabaitu

this is indeed a good perfume as well, the perfume can lasts long and the smell isnt too strong either, feels sweet and feminine when i try it on my skin, definitely will buy this!

yudarini
yudarini

at first I didn't like the smell, seems it is too strong (which i loved the soft scent) but after a few minutes the scent is turn into a soft scent..now i love this perfume..but the pity things is this perfume did not last too long as caroline herrera 212 (which can last for more than 15 hour!)

xtaxcy7
xtaxcy7

from a guy>>> i like girl smells like this ... :)

lucy77
lucy77

its too much fruity and if u want to smell as raspberry ,u will like it:)

finenose
finenose

it's nice a bit girlish! i'd recommand it for romantic occasions

imey
imey

so soft,
i love soft fragrance,
but dont noe why,
im not not into this fragrance
maybe tuberose wasnt my fave one?

guest_stephanie
guest_stephanie

i love it.
sweet smell.my favourite fragrance.

guest_amanda
guest_amanda

ive just smelled it, and its my new favourite. its a sexy, fruity but complicated scent. very nice

Aigner Too Feminine by Etienne Aigner 4.20 out of 5 based on 120 ratings and 36 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Etienne Aigner Aigner Too Feminine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Etienne Aigner Aigner Too Feminine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aigner Too Feminine by Etienne Aigner. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aigner Too Feminine by Etienne Aigner represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.