Designers » D E » Floral « Groups

Aigner Too Feminine Spring Etienne Aigner for women

Aigner Too Feminine Spring Etienne Aigner for women
dislike

Aigner Too Feminine Spring Etienne Aigner for women Pictures

Aigner Too Feminine Spring by Etienne Aigner is a Floral fragrance for women. Aigner Too Feminine Spring was launched in 2007. Top notes are cassia and basil; middle notes are cyclamen, magnolia and jasmine; base notes are patchouli, musk, vetiver and ylang-ylang.

Cassia Basil

Cyclamen Magnolia Jasmine

Patchouli Musk Vetiver Ylang-Ylang

Aigner Too Feminine Spring Fragrance Reviews

wind83
wind83

i just spray it, 3 times on my left and right. very fresh, i can smell basil and jasmine too. its perfect for summer day.. but the longetivity is poor, just 1-2 hours then gone in my skin..

i will think twice for buy it again.

drugstore classics
drugstore classics

The pungent opening reminds me of lime and linden blossoms! Very refreshing, and also quite pretty. The drydown becomes far more gentle and jasmine in aura, but never loses it's cooling touch.

To my nose, this ignored beauty is similar in attitude to O de Lancome, but longer lasting and more floral. The differences are likely more than the similarities, yet they both have that special, refreshing ZING some of us crave. The Lancome take on lime is simply less floral and has a very short life. Longevity is far more impressive with Spring!

FIVE stars

fifaatm
fifaatm

After several days trying it and still not like it, then voila !
Suddenly one day it smell nice, fresh, smooth, soft - almost powdery - with a hint of sweetness..
I guess it has something to do with the weather outside.. when it's rainy this perfume didn't smell as good as when it's hot humid day..

Aigner_Again
Aigner_Again

I bought it on a hot summer's day, it was lovely on me. Now can't wait for spring to come to wear it then as the tittle suggests :)

barbiot35
barbiot35

Such a great basil perfume!...That's one of my all time favorites in herbal category.
It's green, sharp but not overpowering IMO. It refreshens my mood eveytime I smell it and this is so natural like cuddling the basil in its planter...
I highly recommend this for spring time, suits its name so much!...

ezdravkova
ezdravkova

very sharp in the beginning (almost unbearably pungent), then it settles down into something that reminds me very much of Gucci II, only a bit sweeter.. not bad, but spectacular either..

geris
geris

It has a very sharp green and oily smell. I think it can also be a unisex perfume.
The lasting power is very good as it is said before but i dont really know if like it or not. I ve bought once but i dont think i'll buy it again.

rx
rx

Waiting for this one...I've tested Too Feminine but can't recall any special scent in it. Perhaps this one will change my mind.

denmaz
denmaz

well, i can only smell tamarind in a good way. i think it is great for office wear. @joe: hey man, don't use Bahasa here. Go to Kaskus instead.

Joe v8
Joe v8

longlasting and aromatic flower and i wear it...

kdng kl pengen merasakan lg jauh ma cewek and kangen..
gw kdng pakek ini hehehe

ava
ava

Too much basil I would say. Good lasting power.

beloved boo
beloved boo

it's reall cool, i must say. It last about ten hours or more. And it's really dynamic but very charming. I'm really confident when I wear it. Lots of people asked me about it. I love it, really

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Etienne Aigner Aigner Too Feminine Spring fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Etienne Aigner Aigner Too Feminine Spring, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Aigner Too Feminine Spring by Etienne Aigner. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Aigner Too Feminine Spring by Etienne Aigner represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Christian Dior Poison Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Guerlain Idylle Eau de toilette Givenchy Amarige Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Lancome Poeme Christian Dior Poison Tendre Prada Infusion d'Iris Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Paco Rabanne XS Pour Elle Thierry Mugler Alien Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc DSQUARED² She Wood Cerruti 1881