Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Private Number Etienne Aigner for women

Private Number Etienne Aigner for women
dislike

Private Number Etienne Aigner for women Pictures Private Number Etienne Aigner for women Pictures

Private Number by Etienne Aigner is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Private Number was launched in 1991. Top notes are green notes, mandarin orange, tarragon, galbanum, peach and hiacynth; middle notes are mignonette, honey, carnation, iris, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, rose and narcissus; base notes are tonka bean, amber, musk, vanilla, oakmoss, vetiver and cedar.

Green Notes Mandarin Orange Tarragon Galbanum Peach Hiacynth

Mignonette Honey Carnation iris Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Narcissus

Tonka Bean Amber Musk Vanilla Oakmoss Vetiver Cedar

Private Number Fragrance Reviews

Eikofukushima
Eikofukushima

When I was 10 years old,in 1986, my daddy have been to Germany and I found a little bottle of this perfume within Lufthansa first-class amenity bag he bought back with to home.Right after I smelled this, an inspiration striked me. What is a beutiful, strong, self-organized but a lady like ? -this has been a my image source since then. Now I am enough older - and now love this perfume as I dreamt for daily use. For me, this is a key of life, a key of femininity inside myself. I have no idea why Aigner decided this to be discontinued but few fragrance site still offers. I am happy with this fact. If you have a interests with it, please try it. Sent consists of fullness warm floral note and little bit sexy with moderate balance. Perfect. Other perfume I usually like is Gucci no.1, Gucci envy ( not envy me), Lalique, jucy couture original, perry elles 360.

RedGarden
RedGarden

the new design bottle is reformulated!! and i dont find it pretty like the vintage

one of my favorite, i wish i could find it again
very soft but also potent , femmine , powdery and flower

i have mini of this and every time i put just one dub while being the offoce every one ask what is that amazing smell ....that is me :-)

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

Hmm... hard to decide. I like it, I don´t like it?
On me it smells like hairspray. Exactly like hairspray. Never smelled a fragrance like this before. Not unpleasant but extraordinary.

tourmali45
tourmali45

Honey, daffodil and hyacinth – that’s my Private Number. There is no green grass, no tarragon in it, it seems I can only smell half the declared notes. Definitely no rose and apricots, what I get is only floral with no fruit in it, which is fine by me. Very pronounced honey-linden note, love it. I can wear it to a classy evening outing and as it stays quite close to the skin, the scent is absolutely suitable for daytime wear, not loud or aggressive.

Cams
Cams

What an amazing find! This fragrance is one of those that will stand the test of time - you don't need too much and with a single spritz you get a wonderfully alluring and feminine smell that wafts around you. Stunningly beautiful. Give it a few minutes to settle and enjoy!

disti
disti

It's a really floral & feminine scent. A classy one at that which wears beautifully (even until now, more than a decade after purchase. or perhaps that's just me being sentimental).

I will forever associate this scent with my mother. She still has that beautiful crystal-like bottle which is the best flacon of all the versions IMO.

What a masterpiece! SOO rich and alluring. GORGEOUS!!

*sophi*
*sophi*

No,private number is different!I was gifted a decant from this rare gem!It's discontinued but fantastic classical floral :)

zoebo1403
zoebo1403

I have a bottle of the Opalisee version,i wonder if this is the same scent as the normal bottle ? This one smells classy, gree and sharp, dont find any honey or fruity notes in it at all....can anyone help ?

MsMaryO
MsMaryO

I've had a sample of this for several months and still had not tested it until last week. How did I ever overlook this simply beautiful fragrance?? I'm kicking myself as I've been searching for the perfect honey fragrance and I think this is it, or if not "it", it's definitely close.

Private Number is made in the classic style. You would expect to smell this in a perfume created in the 40's or even before. It opens sharp and then very quickly takes on the honey and floral notes. The honey in this is not sweet, but warm and golden. It lingers here for only about 30 minutes, and then has a smooth classy dry down, still smelling faintly of honey, but very close to the skin. This is not a loud perfume and others may not notice it on you unless they are very close, intimately close even.

Disappointingly short longevity, just a little over 3 hours on my skin - the only drawback. I would have to reapply this 3 or 4 times throughout the day and I am almost willing to do that since it is so beautiful.

guest_kylexora
guest_kylexora

i bought this perfume lately from ebay. well, its a classic perfume that smells timeless. you can wear it on daily basis. and it long lasting too... but no more in market. and few left @ ebay.

rockrose
rockrose

A little strong at first, but it settles down to a very nice, polite floral, slightly reminiscent of Mackie. In fact, I gave my Mackie perfume away several years back (bad move), but I have the lotion, and this layers nicely with that. I do prefer Mackie to this one, but when you want to wear a very feminine fragrance with a fair amount of presence, this is a good one.

mymlan
mymlan

This has been discountinued unfortunately, and that is a sad thing because it is a true classic scent.

It's a complex, soft, sweet and feminine fruity floral fragrance, constructed in the old fashioned way so just has a marvellous aroma instead of smelling like a fruit basket. It opens up with mandarine orange, peach and hyacint. A bit sharp in the beginning but just for one minute or so. Then, a warm floral-honey breeze from jasmine, rose, iris and lily of the valley emerges from the heart. Still, the tarragon keeps it softly refreshing. The many and beautiful base notes gives this perfume a perfect balance; not too light, not too heavy. It's wearable day and night in every season and at every occasion.

It's a very a classy perfume. I have half a bottle of the Opalisee version (chrystal flacon above) which I use carefully as I want to keep it as long as possible. If you find a bottle anywhere. Grab it - you wont regret it!

(Unfortunately it has quite a nerdy name beeing in this decade.)

sophywt
sophywt

I'm confused by this one. I bought several mini ones.One of them is Opalisee version(printed on the box), the others are not. Are they the same?

Private Number by Etienne Aigner 4.05 out of 5 based on 41 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Etienne Aigner Private Number fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Etienne Aigner Private Number, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Private Number by Etienne Aigner. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Private Number by Etienne Aigner represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.