Designers » D E » Floral Fruity « Groups

Vicolo Fiori Etro for women

Vicolo Fiori Etro for women
dislike

Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures Vicolo Fiori Etro for women Pictures

Vicolo Fiori represents a break from the city and relaxation for the senses in the “Flower Street”. This perfume is dedicated to the first Etro store in the old quarters Brera in Milano. Bluebell “rings” tenderly without a care and, together with tangerine, announces sunny morning. Heart notes continue to develop this joyful melody with water lily, soft cyclamen, wild rose and ylang-ylang petals, together with juicy melon and white peach. Base notes bring warm waves of a summer day with amber, woody accords and vanilla. The perfume was created in 1996.

Mandarin Orange Bellflower

Lotus Water Lily Cyclamen Rose Hip Ylang-Ylang White Peach Melon

Musk iris Vanilla Amber Sandalwood

Vicolo Fiori Eau De Parfum
D&G Feminine

Vicolo Fiori Fragrance Reviews

spidola
spidola

Floral Fruity is not my favorite group of perfumes, but I had to write this review, because Vicolo Fiori is really BEAUTIFUL!

I copy here the text written by Etro on the sample:
“The song of fountain brimming with lotus and nympheas, the long-ago sweetness of climbing roses, the pulp of the fruit of May served at a dinner on the terrace..”

The description is perfect. Vicolo Fiori is not a bold floral, it’s not suffocating. It’s a fresh subtle bouquet of hundreds little flowers of all colors... It’s shy, introverted, but sincere and generous…Vicolo Fiori is very versatile, you can wear it everywhere and for any occasions, but it doesn’t mean that it’s dull or generic. The quality of ingredients is guaranteed with the smell of natural flowers that surrounds you for hours …
I cannot complain about the longevity – it’s 6-7 hours on my skin.

smellME
smellME

Just felt like trying out my little pretty Etro perfume envelope today..
Thanks Namida !
First to go : Vicolo fiori...
Hhm first impression...kind of cold citruses and kind of harsh, It unfortunately reminds me of one perfume I bought blind - glamour - the bluish coloured. The start was like that one but softer. I feel the musk already and this start is more mailish or at least unisex than female to my nose.
I am really surprized when looking at all those notes...where do they hide ?
The drydown is kind of nutty or beachy maybe , with a large dose of musk.
I am glad trying it out but would not fancy a whole bottle.
Don't like start , nor end. Sorry
Maybe its because I have a small dab vial and usually spray on lots...have to retry it soon....

sweetdiorella
sweetdiorella

Beautiful perfume but lasts for about 20 minutes and then it´s gone, next to no sillage.
I would never buy it. It´s like throwing money out of the window.

meligonlan
meligonlan

Beautiful perfume but the longevity is poor and sillage is very soft :(

TakaBeata

How I wear this scent ,I feels like in warm countries in the coffee of cafe. Feels sun ,chocolate and flowers , such sweet pleasant,full of colour.

bren400
bren400

JOGIRL, I felt the same way about this fragrance when I ordered a sample last week. The seller just so happened to be selling the WHOLE bottle-YAY! They have a few bottles on sale at Ebay. I won a fresh bottle for $25.00! The rest are "Buy it now's" that are selling for $100+ each. After dabbing this fragrance on the inside of my elbow, I wasn't interested right away, after sampling 6 different scents on both my arms, about half an hour to an hour later, my nose brought me straight to Etro! I dislike the top nop & heart notes (REALLY not my thing) but the base notes, after a hot summer day are LOVELY!!! I don't recommend wearing this in the winter time. I was almost crying when I applied it again on the 3rd day because the base notes (that I LOVE) didn't develop on my skin:-( A few days later, I realized that I wore it while I was in my air conditioned room-ALL DAY, so I didn't get to perspire AT ALL! I suggest putting this fragrance on WAAAAAYYYYYYY before you step out. I am not good in describing scents but all I can say is, this is MOST DEFINITELY a second skin scent and smells NOTHING like the powdery top and heart notes, that's for sure. For those who aren't sure about trying this perfume, spray or dab some on between your breast overnight and I'm sure you'll wake up wondering what smells SO GOOD! ;-)

talnyc
talnyc

I absolutely LOVE this scent. It is one of the few fragrances that capture the lotus blossom flower. It is an amazing scent and it reminds me of Thailand. It is a wonderful floral. The only problem that I have is that no matter how heavy a layer the scent, I cannot seem to carry it for long. The scent disappears under an hour. I have tried layering it on with the body cream and then the spray, but it does not work for me. I love this scent, but I wish they would make an EDP vs. EDT as maybe that would last a little bit longer on me.

It is a truly excellent fragrance and if you want to know what it feels like to be in Chang Mai, Thailand, inside a temple....this is the scent. It is a beautiful floral.

I truly adore this scent!

JOGIRL
JOGIRL

The perfect blend of vanilla and clean florals! Sexy and fresh...need I say more? Does any one know where I can find this scent? I have searched high and low for another bottle with no avail. HELP...I am in desperate need!

alfonsine
alfonsine

So one day, I decided to visit this little perfume shop in downtown Vancouver that only sells rare, niche and exclusive perfumes. They dont have testers lying around as the perfumes they sell are all really expensive , so I had to ask the saleslady to suggest fragrances for me. I told her that I like fresh floral scents. She immediately took out Vicolo Fiori and sprayed it on paper for me to smell. And omg she knew what I like! I asked the saleslady to spray it on my skin and I loved the scent! Like fellow reviewers here say, I think that Vicolo Fiori is such a pretty, delicate and feminine scent. It's a fresh floral scent that is very soft and stays really close to the skin, its perfect for summer and all ages. Also, the saleslady at that perfume shop showed me how the spot where she sprayed vicolo on my skin was shiny..she said that most well-made, niche, expensive perfumes contain oil as a base (or something like that, I dont really know exactly how the oil plays a part in the perfume) and so you can see a coat of shine on your skin when you spray them...unlike designer/mass perfumes that doesn't use oil as a base. Anyways, back to Vicolo Fiori, I really like it but since the sillage is soo poor, I dont know if its worth the price =( I mean I dont want a perfume that stink up the whole room, but for $100 ish dollars for a bottle, I want at least the person sitting next to me to be able to smell it. I had to stick my nose right up to my skin to smell this perfume.

Super work!
The scent so lies on me that: I do not feel in him Lotus and water Lily.
I feel if I walked about spring in sunny day among the fountain and gardens of woken up flowers. Awoke also flourishing citruses tree.
The splendid unrepeatable scent.
Soft, delicate , lightly floral with citruses in consequently the jug.
This is mad and very personal scent.

romanticflower
romanticflower

Vicolo Fiori is a wonderful and delicate scent.it is my favourite from etro's collection.it opens with fresh and juicy tangerine note, then wild flowers came out dancing in a perfect balanced armony and the fragrance becames sweet and softly creamy thanks to the presence of amber and vanilla. wearing it is like walking trough fields during a hot summer day when all kinds of flowers are blooming and the sun makes their parfume speading in the air pleasantly inebriating your senses.it is a joyful fragrance with shy character that makes it perfect during sunny seasons.i really recomend it to lovers of floral scents becayse it is very well blended and long lasting.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

A pristine cold floral scent, devoid of sensuality while being a spring of feminine beauty-not too sharp and not too much, a sillage mouse.
Fresh, natural, with a touch of freshly squeezed fruit to bring out the breeziness of the flowers rather than meld with them.
Vicolo Fiori: a carefree and carefully made EDT.

This is one of my favourite scents since many years. The name... well, that Vicolo Fiori doesn't smell so great actually! I don't know where they got inspiration for, since Vicolo Fiori smells smoggy!
It is a joyful vanillic floral, quite sweet, only a bit aquatic because of lotus without being annoyingly ozonic.
It smells like thick white petals and vanilla smelled through rain, in a very sophisticate way. It's not a scent for winter cold weather, but it could be a little cloying in hot summer. For me it is the smell of spring and late spring, feminine, lazy and nostalgic. Very girlish but in an elegant classy way and also romantic. It doesn't have a lot of sillage but a very good staying power.

F_A

Van Cat> I've noticed there are many mistakes in the names of perfumes in this site. You are right, should be Vicolo Fiori.

Van Cat
Van Cat

please correct the name: VICOLO FIORI, not VICCOLO...

F_A

Like most of the Etro fragrances this one also stays "near" the skin - only a person standing very near to you can smell it.For my nose it is very flowery, light and joyful. Perfect for picnic in the meadow on a sunny summer day :)

jeca
jeca

Juicy and fresh floral scent, not too watery, and not too sweet.

Vicolo Fiori by Etro 4.05 out of 5 based on 111 ratings and 17 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Etro Vicolo Fiori fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Etro Vicolo Fiori, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Vicolo Fiori by Etro. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Vicolo Fiori by Etro represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.