Designers » D E » « Groups

Love Express Express for women

Love Express Express for women
dislike

Love Express Express for women Pictures

"In a year of so many milestones, including the celebration of our 30th anniversary, it is only fitting that we introduce our first women’s fragrance and that it be so aptly named Love Express," said Michael Weiss, President & Chief Executive Officer of Express.

"We are proud and fortunate to have partnered with Express on the development of such a unique and beautifully constructed fragrance. Love Express is absolutely irresistible..." Robin Burns, Chairman & Founder, Batallure Beauty.

Created for the style maven with impeccably chic taste and anything-goes charm, the new scent captures an air of irresistible allure. The fruity-floral fragrance opens with lush top notes of blackberry, cassis, Italian mandarin and pineapple, leading to a heart of white iris, lily of the valley, night blooming jasmine and tiare blossoms. A sultry drydown of sandalwood and sheer vanilla musk lends the scent its smoldering magnetism.

Mandarin Orange Black Currant Blackberry Pineapple

iris Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Tiare Flower

Musk Sandalwood Vanille

Love Express Fragrance Reviews

ca-ar
ca-ar

for me its the perfect soft sweet scent. a lot of sweet scents remind me of shampoo in the locker room. this one is pleasantly sweet and long lasting. use less for day and more for night or layer it with the lotion

khatsar
khatsar

Love Express is sweet, summery, playful and breezy. It's not necessarily a "standout" fragrance but very clean smelling and just pretty. The pineapple in this blends beautifully with the florals, so the whole tropical punch body spray vibe is avoided. It's quite reminiscent of the Victoria's Secret Pink and Ralph Lauren Big Pony collections. It also reminds me of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy and one of the iterations of Burberry Summer. I am quite sure I'll reach for this this often in the summer months, as it's the kind of thing I would wear during a morning at the farmer's market or grabbing a mocha at my favourite coffee shop. I bought my rollerball on sale, so I'm cool with this not being the most unique fragrance on the planet. A small portion of my collection is just for fun. :)

yiss1309
yiss1309

I love, love this perfume It's amazing sexy!!!

luv2lukgood
luv2lukgood

I agree with another reviewer. I have love express and sjp nyc and they smell exactly the same!

Tulip211
Tulip211

If you want to know how this smells, check out the reviews for SJP NYC. It is an EXACT dupe. Only, SJP has longer staying power and the notes are a bit more developed in SJP.

Xoloitzcuintli
Xoloitzcuintli

Nothing special here just another typical fruity girly scent. Every girl at the club reeks of this along with every other typical fruity and celebrity scent.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I remember LOVING this smell when it first came out but I didn't buy a bottle because it was too expensive and it wasn't cheap on ebay yet. I hope to get my hands on this soon so I can enjoy the smell again :)

aqua76239
aqua76239

I smelled this when I was at Express store last time and was surprised that it smelled nice. Its fruity, its musky, its clean with just a touch of sweetness which must be the vanilla because I can't smell it otherwise. I don't think this fragrance is terribly unique but its nice. It doesn't smell as generic as VS fragrances in my opinion.
I impulsively bought a roll on but regreted it later because lasting power is minimal. I went through mine at no time flat because I would apply it all over and it faded completely in less than an hour.
Still looking for long lasting fruity scent...the search continues...

Aspendina
Aspendina

was excited to try this but wow what a disappointment, it smells like a clean scent and nothing special at all i need more uniqueness then this, kind reminds me of Curve by Liz Claiborne

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

Love Express is sickly sweet straight from the bottle and I cannot imagine testing this on my skin.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

I love....Love Express!!! This has the perfect mix of berries and vanilla. However, I have to say it doesn't last long on my skin. It projects well but only for a short time. Men and women have complimented me when wearing this one, so that definitely makes Express Love a winner in my book. I got a great deal on this perfume, so I can't complain. I think this fragrance is chic, sexy, and flirty!

TheCountess
TheCountess

Got this for my sister, it smells terrific. It's a very chick and feminine scent.

bejazzled
bejazzled

I love this one. My new favorite is victorias secret bombshell, but this is a close runner up. I actually first smelled this in a coupon circular from express with a sample. I got this for Christmas and I'm glad I did. It's one of the best out there currently. Very expensive, but worth it!

I love love love this fragrence! Very light smelling and pretty. Lasts long! Im hoping to get it for xmas =)

mmizy
mmizy

I was shopping in express and I smelled some one spray this fragrance. It immediately caught my attention. I walked over to the display and to my surprise I realized its a duplicate of ed hardys first fragrance of women. Its almost identical. Easily replaced.

guest_Laura
guest_Laura

I worked at Express this summer and was forced to push this scent on every customer that walked through the door. Maybe I was around it too much but I find the scent to be way too overpowering. If it didnt bulldoze my nose over I may enjoy the scent more

rithacha
rithacha

This actually is a really really really great scent!! I didn't expect much, but Love Express legitimately stood its own in terms of sillage, staying power, and scent. To begin with, Love Express is a happy but sophisticated fruity-floral. Not very sweet, but rather very feminine grown-up floral bouquet spiked by blackberry notes. The best part is the drydown, which weaves vanilla and musk masterfully into a skin scent that still maintains good sillage. I wouldn't call this a very clean smell . . . the musky base is slightly animalistic, but not too out there.

The staying power is incredible. I sprayed a bit on the tippy-top of my index finger at the start of my shopping. Even after hours of shopping and touching things with the finger, the scent was persistent and I kept getting whiffs of it! It didn't come off until I washed my hands later. Definitely made my mall trip that much more enjoyable that day! :)

Definitely a girl-next-door scent instead of the clubbing image Express projects, but delightful nevertheless. It's not terribly unique, but I still enjoy it! I probably wouldn't buy it for myself, but I'd genuinely appreciate it if it were a gift. Thumbs up!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I got the opportunity to smell this 2nite at the mall and I have to say it smells pretty good. I was actually quite surprised at the quality of the ingredients and how they mix w/ one another creating a beautiful fragrance. This is a fun, light-hearted scent and can be worn day or night...

EDIT- I scored a 3.4oz bottle at a good price using a promotional coupon... So I only paid $38.40 vs $59.90... SWEET!!!

misscareyann
misscareyann

I got a chance to smell this at Express today. The notes are described as blackberry, lily-of-the-valley, tiare blossom, and vanilla musk.

It's a sparkling fragrance. Very clean. I get a girl-goes-clubbing/partying vibe from this scent.
Girls wearing oversized sunglasses and halter tops. Love Express perfectly matches the clothes of the store that sells it.

Love Express by Express 3.90 out of 5 based on 54 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Express Love Express fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Express Love Express, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Love Express by Express. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Love Express by Express represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.