Designers » F-H » Oriental Woody « Groups

FCUK Him FCUK for men
dislike

herbal
FCUK Him FCUK for men Videos

Luscious, dynamic, sexy, provocative, just like its name, FCUK Him is the first fragrance of young English brand FCUK (French Connection United Kingdom). FCUK Him is a modern, fresh oriental fragrance. The top notes are aromatic, composed of fragrant herbs, basil, lavender, and rosemary, with accords of Sangria. The heart is composed of hemp, Mexican sage, green pepper and tea leaf. Sensual oriental base features vanilla, patchouli, and ebony. It was crated in 2004.

The nose behind this fragrance is Geza Schoen.

Rosemary Lavender Basil

Ordinary

Ant spray all the way!

nasir.javed
nasir.javed

i use this as bathroom air freshener and it deserve that place.

IMsooKool4Real
IMsooKool4Real

I've had a bottle of this for around ten years and only used it a couple of times. About three months ago I started using it as a car air freshener because it had a plastic and new car interior note in it. It was absolutely amazing when freshening up the interior of a car.

Spraying it in the car has actually given me a new appreciation for the fragrance. I still can't wear it on my skin but my car obviously can - it has gotten compliments upon entering the car. It has a strange clean plastic, synthetic tea and upholstery soap kind of thing going on that makes the car smell like it's just been detailed.

Very clean, pleasantly synthetic.
vmzaneti description is right on when I spray it on my skin.

vbjanos
vbjanos

I have got it as a Christmas stocking filler. I was instantly repulsed by the cheap plastics, the bottle soiled by the sticky packaging and the purple juice. I usually do not like purple. The nozzle is borderline dysfunctional. "That's nice" I've said once I managed to get a spray out of it and put it away.

One afternoon when I had a layering experiment with my less liked juices I have found that FCUK improves the other ones I do not like. After not long I cleaned up the bottle and started wearing it as this is one of the most relaxing frags out there.

For me FCUK him is metallic lavender with some tea. It is quite unique.

Sillage is low. Longevity depends on what I had on before. If I wore something with Iso-E the on the day or the day before FCUK him vanishes within an hour, otherwise stays on for 2.5 - 4.5 hours.

This frag layers well.

I wear it to work on days when there is more pressure than work.

Verdict:
10/10 for relaxing effect
10/10 for originality
0/10 for showing off

kristine26
kristine26

perfume smells like vinegar. When I was wear this, people around me say : "what stinks there so terrible?" Ha, ha. This perfume go straight to bin, worst buy ever

smoj
smoj

Headache inducing SOAPy nightmare.

jfragrance
jfragrance

I kinda like it, it's unique fragrance, very soft, a good choice for the summer...

emmittgodette
emmittgodette

Kinda smells like pickle juice. Then it turns very powdery on me. Not my fav

skipster
skipster

YUCK would be a more appropriate name for this cheap, synthetic mess. Save your money for some decent stuff.

Slain
Slain

Very weak on the skin, and mellows out to smell like I've put on women's perfume then rolled around in some laundry.

This scent reminds me of bad times and hangovers and waking up next to an ugly woman.
Would NOT buy again.

Jun0711
Jun0711

This cologne smells like bed seats for me.

rudwat
rudwat

Average scent..... it's ok in the way that a cup of coffe from mcdonalds is ok.

White pepper and a sweet woodiness in the opening. Dries down To a pleasant sweet soapy scent- which is quite unisex.

I neither hate it or love it- but I won't repurchase it. I'll use it until empty... works well To refresh ur bedding.

aromaphile
aromaphile

this siht's weak. not terrible... but not the preferrable blind-buy result.

I sprayed once to the ankle because of the bad reviews. It sounded like something I'd hate. At first, I thought that would be the case, because it did seem rather "synthetic." That was a couple hours before I went to bed. When I woke up, I smelled the area up close and it smelled really good, very herbal but soft, which is something I rarely experience. I don't want to wax poetic about this before I give it a regular wearing, and even if I like the far drydown that doesn't mean I want to wait a couple hours for it, but I do think there was an attempt at something really good here.

themattsky
themattsky

One of the worst fragrances I have ever had and the worst blind buy...

ryanmorgan
ryanmorgan

I wanted to like it so I did because it isn't a horrible smell but it lasted 45 mins on my skin :-( It isn't worth it's cheap price tag. You would be reapplying every 45 mins !

VishalPriyadarshi
VishalPriyadarshi

FCUK Him is fucked.

Worst fragrance I have ever smelled.

stinkfest
stinkfest

This fragrance opens up with common tone of lavender fresh then settles quickly to sweet vanilla before vanish completely within less than an hour. Reminds me an air freshener so I use it as an expensive air freshener. No longevity + no silage = no buy
smell 4/10
sillage 2/10
longevity 2/10

freestyle
freestyle

nice perfume..very spice and herbal and of course excellent longevity..i usually used this for outdoor in several ocassion..

s2164059
s2164059

Opens like a harsh bug spray and dries down to ... soapy? No. More detergenty...

smellike
smellike

i like to use this after a shower, it has a fresh soapie smell to it. however i can see why people dont like it, its not for everyone...a very synthetic fragrance.

vmzaneti
vmzaneti

What the FCUK!?

1 - Do your laundry using generic laundry detergent;

2 - Choose something to wear from your clean laundry;

3 - Go to the beach and plunge into the water;

4 - Get out of the water, let the sun dry your clothes a little bit and then spray some bugspray on them.

And voila: what you get is this fragrance.

Anyway... FCUK this.

rosembloom
rosembloom

WHEN MY EX USED TO WEAR THIS, I WOULD GO NUTS.. COULD NOT STOP SNIFFING HIS NECK: SUCH A SOFT (YES, SOAPY) DELIGHTFULLY SALTY SCENT THAT WOMEN JUST LOOOOVE! (BTW!) . I USED IT MYSELF AND LOVED IT. THE SILLAGE IS MODERATE BUT THE STAYING POWER OF THIS BABY IS HUGE.I COULD STILL SMELL THAT FRESH YET COMFORTING AND SEXY FRAGRANCE ON HIM AT NITE.... GOOD DAY! ROSEMBLOOM!

Kharnak
Kharnak

I smell a very sweet Coconut right up front. Almost like bubble bath. Oily.... kinda similar to a male version of Paris Hilton's Can Can.
A sweet Tea smell, sage, something herbal. Sage & Tea. Potpourri like. Yes it's like a potpourri shop. Strange... it feels like something for the younger crowd, and it's not a musk bomb like most male frags, but i kinda like this for some odd reason. it's Flirty, but not girly. Sweet and syrupy almost, but the herbal woodyness softens and dries down familiar the Lavender evens it out. Turns oily and herbal, like some Tea crushed in my hand. Mixes well with the clothing and "fabric" smell once you worn it in some more. Dries down smelling a bit like paper, but not bad.
It smells like a fresh 100 bag box of Tea just after removing the cellophane.

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

Who came up with the name for this brand?! All you have to do is re-arrange a couple letters and ...

lister
lister

it has a weird synthetic note,which basically gives strength to other notes.I would say it smells like a laundry detergent (not a cheap one). I wouldn't wear it in the office, restaurant or library- it irritatingly soapy. Great cologne for gym/after gym,morning jogs.
I don't wear it,coz I find it too synthetic for human skin.

hellogoddag
hellogoddag

I'm not a big fan of soapy fragrances, and I don't like this one either.
The way it smells the first minute after applied to skin, is very nice. I guess it's lavender.
But it turns quickly into a boring soapy smell with no longevity or projection.

LovelySally
LovelySally

I love this fragrance for ME! my boyfriend is not a fan...

Do anyone smell the coconut after a while?? Hmmmmmm

DominicMC
DominicMC

I agree with Odiee99, something you would only spray when you come out of the shower, but still i dislike this fragrance a lot, it smells like a soapy mint spray, horrible, like i said if i had to i would wear it if i came out of the shower. 2/10

Odiee99
Odiee99

I don't understand all of the hate for this fragrance. It can be overly sweet when 1st sprayed, but overall it is a decent fragrance. Not something you would wear to the office or out on a date. It's just something you spray on when you come out of the shower. Soapy but still nice.

BearysHoney
BearysHoney

This could pass as a unisex cologne for me. I found this on sale and picked up a bottle as a joke because my fiancee and I are both dsylexic and thought the name would give us a laugh in the morning but the scent is actually nice and light. It does take a little getting use, the scent isn't bad, just different from alot of what's out there so your nose will probably be confused at first trying to figure out what exactly makes up this scent but once it settles, it's nice. We've both tried it and it smells nice on both of us. I just do a couple light dabs on my wrists.

Ash4245
Ash4245

It's kind of a fresh oriental!

Anup
Anup

Soapy fragrance lovers rejoice!!!

You like going to the beach don't you?
What kind of question is that? OF COURSE YOU DO!
The catch with this fragrance is, that it doesn't smell like the beach.

Humor me, and imagine yourself heading back to your hotel/rented apartment that you're staying in for the duration of your vacation to the beach.
You see a small little nugget of soap on the bathtub.
You figure why not, i'm all sandy, tired, and i sure could use a shower.
You use the soap, and find that it's cheap generic "soap" smell is actually very relaxing, and as you shower with the lights off.
You fall in love with this little bar of soap, and before you leave, steal the three other little nuggets of soap that are stashed underneath the sink
,so you can use them at home too.

That's what this fragrance smells like, plain and not so simple!

I approve!

Smell: 8
Longevity: 6
Sillage: 3

Renato
Renato

Judging by the reviews below me, this scent is very polarising. I like it a lot - I've gone through half a bottle. The only scent I know of with a similar sharp opening is Versace Dreamer.

The scent has very good longevity and moderate projection. If one wants a subtle scent that no one notices, this one is not for you.

At current prices, I think it great value. I think it would have done much better had it not had its current name. I suspect that few will ever buy it as a gift because of the name.

putri
putri

my brother has it. too overpowering at the first spritz, but at the drydown i quite like it. to me it smelled 'smoky', quite manly. and lasts longer if you spray it on clothes than on skin.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

The problem that I have with this scent is the Lavender. I think Lavender is awful and I can detect it ALOT in this frag, Its a cheap buy yes! Save your $20 and get takeout!

guest_lingling
guest_lingling

my friend gave this to me he says it smells so much better on me then him haha and so many people have said i smell like cinnamon and yummy lol They say every fragrance smells slightly different on different people due to pH balance but seems like this one works for me so i love it :)

tomb123
tomb123

im not gonna go into depth on how good this stuff is but i think it beats the armani code junk and the hugo boss elements and allot of the other aqua kind of scents. bought a 100ml bottle for $20.. fcuk ya

thief of hearts

Very unique...lasts all night, but ultimately smells like bug spray to me. Irritating.

Humphrey Bogart
Humphrey Bogart

smells like pickles

lovescully
lovescully

I don't really like this at all. I bought this blind & got it dirt cheap at a discount chemist here in Australia. Whatever I paid, it was too much! It has the strongest chemical (almost hospital) smell up front & in my opinion doesn't really improve from there. I actually had to wash it off after about 30 minutes. I doubt I'll be able to give it away.

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Now...

we've got to know this was an intentional thing. Have you seen the ads? "Where can you FCUK?" Vulgar, yet it works. Fresh yes, but clean? Not so much. This fragrance speaks for itself. The title is dirty and provocative. We know that kind of thing is bad for us, but we can't help but lust... so then you may find yourself constantly sticking your nose in it, though you're already familiar with the scent as if we don't know any better.

Lustful, spicy, provocative. I like it.

F*$%! This stuff is good... I mean "FCUK" this stuff is good. ;-)

denmaz
denmaz

Smells like bublegum in the opening, sickly sweet. But it is better when drydown. Better used in evening.

Captn_Kremen
Captn_Kremen

Love the bottle, ambivalent about the scent. Did not make want to jump in the shower, but, unlikely to be my first choice as long as I have anything else.

andy
andy

great scent reminds me of mr bubble definately a GREAT buy i love the freshness and its really a great scent to have and is very exotic and hip

HOTRODS BY JP
HOTRODS BY JP

ITS, this is a very fresh and clean scent, but i must say that please do not commpare this to any sean john colognes,sean john needs to go back and try again with creating mens colognes, this fcuk wow for the price its clean fresh and very casual sometimes the prices make me pay more for something that sucks, i got this and ,well i kinda like it its not like other colognes this is very different I think i will keep this one, so there you have, clean fresh sweet and smart ..

gucci
gucci

i love the way it's soupy but the dry down is better more soft and floral then a little while it starts to smell like Sean John unforgivable

Master Scents
Master Scents

Not bad... Inexpensive... Very "clean" smelling...

raverdudes
raverdudes

I disagree with Chocolate Guy. It certainly isn't a pricy cologne, but I find it stands out from all other colognes in its price range. It's a casual scent, very nice for everyday wear.

OrangeSofa
OrangeSofa

A friend of mine used to own one. I thought it smells great, somehow it reminds me of women's bikini.

chocolateguy
chocolateguy

Oh my God this scent... Maybe it's suitable for the teenager. It's fresh, easy to wear, but it has nothing to make itself have something diffirent from so many boring cheap scents out there.

rebella
rebella

I really loved this one on my husband. It´s mild but very personal, uniqe and modern. I think the smell of cannbisflower is quite arousing. I hope he buys it again. :)

FCUK Him by FCUK 2.59 out of 5 based on 183 ratings and 53 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about FCUK FCUK Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about FCUK FCUK Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify FCUK Him by FCUK. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of FCUK Him by FCUK represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.