Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Face a Face pour Femme Faconnable for women

Face a Face pour Femme Faconnable for women
dislike

Face a Face pour Femme Faconnable for women Pictures Face a Face pour Femme Faconnable for women Pictures Face a Face pour Femme Faconnable for women Pictures

Face a Face pour Femme by Faconnable is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Face a Face pour Femme was launched in 1996. Top notes are coriander and turkish rose; middle notes are iris, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are amber, patchouli and cedar.

Coriander Turkish Rose

iris Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber Patchouli Cedar

Euphoria Men

Face a Face pour Femme Fragrance Reviews

joan100
joan100

I am surprised that there are no green notes listed even though lily of the valley is clearly present. When I sprayed this fragrance all I could smell is light fresh green just like the colour of the liquid! The smell was gone in less than 1 hour so it is a very mild fragrance.

Buckshot
Buckshot

Very refreshing, makes you feel like you're in an open field of freshly cut green grass.

pushya
pushya

My sister doesn't like it and gave it to me. I like it. It's a bit old fashion but high quality. I don't think it's green. Only the bottle is green. It's a rosy scent.

LUSILVAHE
LUSILVAHE

I loove it.

calevacin
calevacin

Wonderful fragrance! I would never have expected it judging by the boring bottle. I was not impressed at first sniff, "standard green fresh scent like the ones you could find at the drugstore" I arrogantly thought, but when I sniffed my wrist and strip of paper after 30 minutes it had settled into the most wonderful green oakmoss scent.
You can smell the rose and the jasmine but like you would if you were in a garden, in the open air where it would mix with wafts from the near hedges and trees and wet lawn and so on. The result is an intense clean green scent that I would describe as herbal leaning to the soapy side, only because it has no sweetness.
I think it is beautifuly crafted, a perfect exercise of how to create a green clean scent without using any kind of citrus and without being masculine. Perfect for every day all year round and office-friendly for sure.

olga1780
olga1780

I think it's a great fragrance for sports and travelling. Very fresh with a great sillage and longevity without being imposing. For an active person as myself it was agreat find, but if you expect something out of this world you may be disappointed and subsequently bored to tears.

romrom
romrom

I love it, it's a very clean green scent thats very safe, its good for work or other places that you dont want to offend anyone. I love it for simple everyday use, the rose and jasmin make it sensual and fresh at the same time, love it .

cisco
cisco

I have a big bottle. I find it most refreshing. It will make a good casual summer fragrance. The green is not shrill, but quiet. I don't see how this one could offend anyone. For the price, it is great.

This is so refreshing it brings to mind taking a dip in a quarry surrounded by green vegetation. There is no smell of chlorine in a quarry. The smells are clean and green.

Bebe70
Bebe70

I like it and I want it.
Natural green smell, great aroma.
Don't ask! Of course I'll take it!

Natalya
Natalya

I had this scent.It was way to strong on me,I think it is to strong for any woman unless she is brave enough to wear men fragrance.It is smell pretty good though after a couple of hours walking outside.

melozberk
melozberk

It has been my all times favouritte perfume since 12 years. Starting very fresh with corriander and rose (yes unbelivable but in this perfume rose has a refreshing effect) then goes totally into feminene notes like jasmin and I was thinking linden flower and amber. Very fresh but also very feminenly sensual in the same time. Interestingly long lasting. Gives me joy, peace and self confidence each time I wear. Perfect for summer evenings. I have already had 4 times 125 ml bottles finished. Unfortunately not very easy to find in the market, not available in European airports as far as I know. In the Faconnable shops it is really expensive while you can find it in the market (if you can) with very reasonable prices.

SandraS
SandraS

This is a fresh green scent suitable for everyday and targets young trendy females. At the time it was inexpensive, and it made me feel grown up and vey hip.
They advertised together with the male fragrance and instead of a card box it came in a tin can you could keep to store stuff.

It starts with a burst of green notes and alchool and when it dries down it becomes just another standard safe scent.It lasted for hours on my skin, mostly green notes, accentuated by the cedarwood and very low key patchouly. The rose faded away quickly, just a modest appearence.

I would recommended it for teenagers and women who like fresh and safe scents. The best part was it gave a sense of being clean troughout the day, as I had just taken a bath and it didn't bore me after a while.

Face a Face pour Femme by Faconnable 3.83 out of 5 based on 31 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Faconnable Face a Face pour Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Faconnable Face a Face pour Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Face a Face pour Femme by Faconnable. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Face a Face pour Femme by Faconnable represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.