Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

True Faith Hill for women

True Faith Hill for women
dislike

True Faith Hill for women Pictures True Faith Hill for women Pictures

"Inspired by casual sensuality and spirited felinity, Faith Hill True embodies a woman's incredible sense of self - pure, honest, and unabashed."

The composition starts with Japanese yuzu, the heart is combined of sheer mimosa, white lily and gardenia. The base features sensual musk, sandalwood, precious woods.

Yuzu Mimosa

Gardenia White Lily

Musk Sandalwood Woodsy Notes

True Fragrance Reviews

Rie60
Rie60

Wonderful scent- one of my favorites. Can't understand people saying they get no woods from it. In my mind it has a huge cedar presence.Aquatic, cedar, ozonic and white florals....thats my go-to combo.

Jasmine2024
Jasmine2024

I purchased this perfume without smelling it first, I was pleasantly surprised it is very floral, light and, we'll nice. I will definitely purchase this again for a summer fragrance the only downside- it doesn't last very long at all. Ooh the bottle is really classy and pretty!

TJerria
TJerria

Found this in my mom's bathroom. Very long lasting.

Christina0065
Christina0065

I tested this at Walmart and I was expecting something awesome from The beautiful celebrity, but was soooo disappointed!! It is far to sweet and light and powdery floral I got no woods from it at all or citrus.

fergotnfire
fergotnfire

Not a typical bottle I would normally pick up, but I LOVE the scent. At first sniff it's not the most memorable thing you will find, but that's what I like about it. Very airy and summery.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

At first I thought this was way to light and boring, but after a few sprays I realized how great it actually smelled. It smells light but powerfull, and addicting deff buy

ladybug.linnette
ladybug.linnette

I think the people that are complaining about the staying power aren't grasping the concept of the fragrance. If your man is crazy about subtle scents, this is a great scent to wear. Yeah, you can't smell it at the end of the day because it warms up, but I guarantee you he can and it's driving him nuts, LOL.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

I bought this last week and tried it for the first time today. I put it on around 9 am and now at 12:20 am, I can't smell it. I love the scent, but it doesn't last long enough.

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

"True" is a decent fragrance, clean and soft, totally inoffensive. It starts off fresh and light and warms considerably as time passes. I would say the citrus is the most prominent in the initial application from the yuzu, and the lily is definitely there, as well. The base is mostly musk with maybe a touch of sandalwood. From beginning to end, though, the scent is very soft sillage-wise and the lasting power leaves a lot to be desired. I can say that I like it and considered buying it as it is inexpensive and would be good for daytime wear, especially in the summer, but I decided against it for the time being as it isn't really unique and and doesn't last nearly as long as I'd like.

Also - I would disagree that this smells like Bath and Body Works "Sea Island Cotton" - SIC is warmer and doesn't have as much citrus in the top notes to my nose.

scentofpeace
scentofpeace

Very fresh, pretty fair longevity. But is almost masculine and aquatic which isn't my type, but for many women, it's a hit.

Cams
Cams

You know what? You don't have to spend a lot of money to get a really beautiful fragrance. I love wearing this - fresh and truly lovely. Well done Faith Hill.

larosabella
larosabella

All I could smell was alcohol. =(

mshell
mshell

This is one of the most clean beautiful inexpensive perfumes i've ever owned! I absolutely love it!

SandraV

This has quickly become one of my favorite perfumes ever:I don't care if it's a celeb scent or low on the price scale(that's actually a bonus)-it smells better than high end aquatic scents by far(Acqua di Gio for example).It is perfect for hot weather...fresh and light with something quite yummy in it:I think it is the gardenia/musk combo.It is interesting in that it IS fresh,light and clean yet the middle notes give it a depth I haven't found with most similar perfumes.I love it so much-especially after a cool shower in this 90 degree heat:)

Leonamarie001
Leonamarie001

I got this perfume on clearance for almost nothing at Sears. I agree it does not last very long at all, which means it goes very fast, but i don't mind since i paid $10 for it, but if i would of paid the normal price, i would of minded. I love this fragrance though because it's very light and smells so amazing! I had been looking all over for the 1.7 size and could not find any except for the mini .05 oz and finally found the biggest size they have at Sears on clearance. I recommend this fragrance if you like light, fresh, and clean scents :)!

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I get citrus. I do. But on me it smells like some kind of men's body spray. Axe maybe ? It just doesn't work for me at all.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

This was a nice, bright, citrusy fragrance. I wore it in the winter, which was maybe a bad idea--probably more of a summer fragrance. Like a perfume chardonnay, it's citrusy and bright.

susan1326
susan1326

Spritzed this on one arm in my local discount store today, along with the original Faith Hill on the other. I purchased the original, then walked outside the store and immediately felt that I'd made a mistake-I am not a big gardenia/jasmine fan, and to me the original was replete with both notes. Took the original back. Got home and hubby spontaneously proclaimed the arm with True on it to be a great scent. And he was right! I went back to the store and got the 0.5 oz bottle along with a 2.5 oz body cream for $9.99.
One thing I have learned in my olfactory journey is not to judge a perfume by the price. I love the fresh, aquatic notes of this fragrance in the hot Florida summer. As others have noted, it is like BBW Sea Island Cotton, but not as sweet to me. And similar to L'Eau par Kenzo, but certainly not as interesting. But for what it is, a fresh, aquatic delight, it does its job well. It's a happy, uplifting fragrance. And who can have too many of those?

Penguinwhalelover
Penguinwhalelover

My second favorite perfume. Here's my story.

I was in Wal-mart shopping one day and passed by a section of perfume sample bottles, I smelled this and thought it smelled pretty good so I sprayed it on me, accidently sparying it in my hair. I was like oh well and didn't think much of it and walked off. About 15 minutes later I starting smelling something really fresh, clean, and floraly, I was like what is this wonderful smell! I then realized I had sprayed it in my hair, so I took a whiff and I realized it was the perfume. I was like omgg this stuff is so amazing...so right then I realized I had to purchase some, but I was low on cash, so I had to settle for a .5 ml bottle. I really recommend this and I will soon purchase a larger bottle!

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

Such a pretty fragrance in a pretty bottle. I love the clean femininity of this perfume. It smells to me of soft flowers on the water. Fresh, pure and clean, and a pretty baby blue color. Really enjoyable.

Lushylori
Lushylori

I put this one on this morning after my shower because it makes me smell clean & fresh.
I love the watery notes of True..Its almost a unisex smelling scent but softer than Ck one and a bit more floral.
This is a great one if you want to be casual & not fancy.I think it would be a good morning energizing perfume to help start your day or even a nice clean smell for your sheets at night.
I'd wear this one after the gym or before the gym or just a casual day out.
Its a nice one and I hope to always have a bottle readily available for a go to scent when I don't know what to wear that day.
Try it if you like Crisp & clean aquatic scents.
It lasts longer if you spray it on your clothes rather than your skin. :)

SandraV

One of my favorites as I am sick of fruity florals.This is an aquatic,slightly musky floral but definitely more on the aquatic side.It's not like Cool Water which smells like an ocean scented candle on me:just very fresh,simple and clean.9 times out of 10 this is the scent I reach for when I am undecided on what to wear.It actually lasts a good while on me but has low silage-then again I am OK with that as most perfumes these days give me headaches and/or make me sneeze.I do find if I spray it on before bed I can still smell it on my pajamas the next morning.

Ditto25
Ditto25

This is a deceNt scent. I like it even though it is not my typical fruity, floral fragrance I go for. It is a very fresh,clean watery smell. It is also Kind of masculine. The bottlenis very pretty and baby blue. If you are someone not into very strong scents and go toward a more fresh, clean water scent you would like this. It is fairly inexpensive especially now during Xmas. You can get a decent size bottle for under 15 bucks at walmart.

Turtledove
Turtledove

Very pretty, it's a light, fresh and cool aquatic floral, so cool I'm surprised not to see mint as a note, and maybe even more surprised by the gardenia actually being there, it's not at all cloying or heavily sweet like gardenia can be. Inoffensive, airy, lightly sweet and all around nice. I like it, but I don't think I'd buy it, it's too similar to my L'eau par Kenzo and I like that more, it's a bit more lush and interesting.

a very light floral, good for day and warm weather wear. the gardenia and lily are very outstanding on me. however, this scent fades away very fast. as nice as it is, i won't buy it again. i did buy the gift set of this for a friend at work's b-day. she really loved it and she says the lasting power is great on her. very reasonably priced for this non-offensive, feminine perfume.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Meh. Nothing about this stands out to me. It doesn't smell bad but it is not the least bit exciting. Definitley aquatic in nature - fresh and cool but also nice and polite. Lasts next to nothing. I tested this on my arm at Target and walked around the store. By the time I worked my way back to the perfumes, about 90 minutes later, I could not smell a thing. Nothing! Nice while it lasted but not worth the money. If you're looking for a fresh, acquatic fragrance with better staying power try Blue Seduction by Antonio Banderas (cheaply priced, smells fantastic and lasts a long time, on me).

juicemaven
juicemaven

I love the yuzu and mimosa in this one. A lovely composition but has no lasting power. On me it seemed to last 5 minutes. By the time the alcohol evaporated so did the fragrance. I wonder if it were offered as a perfume would the lasting power extend. Ultimately I returned this.

rehabnursevanessa
rehabnursevanessa

This reminds me a lot of D&G Blue. It's nice but not my favorite.

Fragaria
Fragaria

Oh yep! First thing I thought was Nautica also! Great summer scent for any occasion. Pretty blue color and same cute bottle as the first one. This sure doesn't last but with it's cute bottle and summery color it'll be fun to pull out of my purse and spray away without offending anyone. Nice!

TheScentWarrior
TheScentWarrior

I am in love with this fragrance. Its smells like a summer breeze. Very clean and crisp.

augustana_evangeline
augustana_evangeline

this scent I find too light, to pale, too BORING. The pale blue color is just what it smells like - the color of blue eyes that you forget instantly.

The smell lasted a record 20 minutes on me before disappearing compeletely. I was not evocative of "purity", "calm", or "faith" - but rather of some faded laundry detergent.

katyas
katyas

I ran across this in CVS the other day and was pleasantly surprised by the lovely scent. I was also surprised, when I got it home and checked on it, to find that it is considered floral, and to find not water notes! Because this definitely smells aquatic on me, but not to the "overly aquatic starts to smell chemically and the alcohol burns through" sort of scent - I think it is because the lovely florals balance whatever it giving it that aquatic touch (the yuzu, maybe?). Even my husband likes it - then again, he likes this sort of scent (such as Love Fills L'Airs du Temps by Nina Ricci, of which this scent is somewhat evocative). This is a lovely, light scent - perfect for hot days, and warm nights - or for a reminder of same during the cold season :-)

guest_jackie
guest_jackie

i just bought it today walked in the store not to buy one but i smelled it and loved it so i get to work and everyone said wow u what are useing today it smells good on you

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I just got this fragrance, so far I love it. I will have to test it for a week or two. It smells almost exactly like a fragrance I used to have years ago. And I can't remember if it was a favorite scented candle from Yankee Candle.. or Candleman? It smells very much like the ocean.

I am in love with it and apprehensive at the same time. As much as I always loved ocean scents, you have to do them in moderation... it can get a bit.. well.. astringent? :) Can't articulate it. But so far I think it is light and airy and if you like ocean fragrances you might like this very much. It's hard for me to smell the notes since it is immediately nautical to me and I think of other ocean scents... so familiar but can not place it!

But I very much do smell the white flower notes. The Gardenia and Lilly sound about right. I do smell the Gardenia. So why is there no ocean notes? hmm... well I am interested to see what others think and if they like it or not. I definately love it much more than her original. Which is very lovely for a formal floral fragrace. Very classic. But strong for me.

Is this brand new? When did this fragrance come out?

This fragrance is like something that Nautica would create (or have created). It starts out with a really nice but boring blast of gardenia and water lily that creates a light watery aqautic accord. Citrus and woody accord are notaiceable and help freshen and clean up the floral palatte, and it's a good thing because I wouldn't not too much of white flowers. At the price point, it's very affordable. It doesn't hurt to have one, but be aware that it doesn't last very long.

True by Faith Hill 3.78 out of 5 based on 112 ratings and 35 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Faith Hill True fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Faith Hill True, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True by Faith Hill. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True by Faith Hill represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.