Designers » F-H » Woody « Groups

Patchouly Indonesiano Farmacia SS. Annunziata for women and men

Patchouly Indonesiano Farmacia SS. Annunziata for women and men
dislike

Patchouly Indonesiano is a deep, dark and exotic fragrance. Its entire composition consists of Indonesian patchouli (in the top notes, the heart and the perfume base).

It is available as 100 ml perfume concentrate.

Patchouli

Patchouli

Patchouly Indonesiano Fragrance Reviews

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

A majestic patchouli.
Camphor, earthy at the same time with dusty aspects, we can consider that it is virtually an extract of this wonderful chord.
It has a differential which is almost '' dirty '' also velvety and somewhat spicy.
Finally, all features that require in a quality patchouli, everything is centered with this focus, beautiful for me, because I love that note.

SuzySchnabel
SuzySchnabel

No, this is not expensive, I have always patchou essential ( medical ) oils in bottles of 10ml they cost, depending on the harvest cause this might be difficult, from Euro 20 to 30. Here u have 100ml for euro 90, so figure out.
This is a nice very old house from Italy ( almost 2 centuries ) which i like to support, this one a present from my dearest mom. I start the morning with few drops in the shower, then i finish it off with sprays of 4711 ( i'm so glad this summer with this, no need for Rochas I'm just hooked on 4711) over my body and hair and feel invigorated and awake.
Do i smell like " old hippy"? No, the patch is aromatic fresh and after that comes the perfume/scents of my choice for the day.
It's a good patchouly, if u like, like me, using it in essential form ( antisceptic ), it's an excellent one. The patchouli's are never the same,it depends on the harvest. Keeps me grounded. 10/10

pierrecason
pierrecason

reformulated, and costs +5 euro than before as an added bonus

epicenez
epicenez

A cool dirty authentic patchouli. No nonsense just singular patchouli as it's meant to be. Quite earthy and especially good for a warm/ hot day. Smells almost identical to Villoresi patchouli to me but loses a few points due to it's lesser projection (perhaps because the former is an EDT and this is an EDP).

Scent 8.5/10
longevity 8.5/10
sillage 7.5/10

daisyM
daisyM

This is such a raw, unsweetened and earthy patchouli, even for a patchouli lover like me it’s difficult to bear, although it quite fascinates me. I sense liquorice in it, or maybe real patchouli has a liquorice undertone. I have never tried patchouli oil, but I imagine this is how it smells like. For die-hard patchouli fans exclusively, and even for them I wouldn’t recommend a blind buy.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

The look of Patchouli Indonesiano is already quite intriguing – a dense, resinous, brownish oily juice. At a first sniff, your expectations won't be disappointed, as in fact it's a nice, sticky, earthy, salty, herbal, "complete" concoction centered on patchouli – basically only that note, although with a lot of nuances all linked to its mossy-earthy-woody personality – from times to times you'll get notes of barn, humid hay, resins, cocoa beans, herbs. Honest and satisfying, with the right amount of darkness, spicy, exotic, halfway powerful and restrained. Smoky and velvety drydown, comprising also a dusty ambery note. Rather simple and linear, rich in nuances but basically it's patchouli, so I guess that you may get bored soon if you're not a fan of such note. I also guess that any patchouli essential oil you can buy at a fraction of this in any herbal store would probably do the same job, but still, comparisons aside, Patchouli Indonesiano it's definitely a nice scent.

alberto1964
alberto1964

Pleasant italian artisan perfume, a shower of patchouli and patchouli, enough?

marktn73
marktn73

Great Patchouli but very persistent and too expensive. Supreme Patchouli by Blancheide costs much less, is the same and is more persistent.

antfarm
antfarm

Patchouli + cobwebs. Very earthy, dry, dusty, and almost moldy.

This is how an antique rocking horse that's been sitting in an attic for several years would smell.

All that being said, I like it. It's full of character and smells like historical objects.

VintageCaleche
VintageCaleche

If you love quality, unadorned Indonesian patchouli, this is great!
My collection of patchouli oils varies from awful to wonderful, but this is truly wonderful.
Useful bottle too as you can use it as a splash or attach the included spray top instead.

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

I love patchouli, and I guess I expected this to blow me away, but maybe I am learning that I like my patchoulis best when blended with other notes. It started out bracing, camphorous, and dirty, and within an hour it was a velvety smooth, warm, and woody skin scent, but Patchouly Indonesiano had very poor staying power on my skin and was barely detectable after that first hour. Four hours later there was no trace of it on my wrist. I like it for being a high-quality single note fragrance, but I would have to reapply it constantly to be able to fully enjoy it.

Update: retesting this in spring weather, it turned rather musty on me and I didn't get the bracing camphor blast I usually like from my patchouli.

tomatomiasma
tomatomiasma

I got this because I hoped it would be hard to love, so the best analogy I can think of is of sampling an especially alarming single-malt scotch after getting used to Cutty Sark (essential patchouli oil from the co-op).

Some notes are surprising (B-vitamin), some not (camphor, dirt, rat piss) , but just like you wake up from the Exceptional Evening with unmistakable whisky-testing mouth whether or not you recall the high-brow nuances of the partaking, PI is only exceptional if you're interested in paying attention. Otherwise, you're in the ballpark for 1/10 of the cost.

girasolina
girasolina

Il solito patchouly troppo carico, troppo umido, che finisce dopo un paio d'ore per diventare muffa su di me che sono tagliata meglio per elixir de patchouly di Reminescence. Poco studiato nella sua composizione al fine di evitare gli..... "effetti collaterali" del patchouly e le scivolate sul bagnato....

calyx93
calyx93

I have been through two bottles of this, and I have a ambivalent relationship with it. Most of the time I love it for it's true, up-front patchouli note - it's everything that patchouli is supposed to be. This would be: camphoraceous, dusty, earthy, dry, linear and even wine-like at at times.

However, sometimes I think that I'd get the same results by adding a good amount of aged patchouli absolute, iso e super, a touch of cedar and a synthetic musk (all easily obtainable) to some perfumer's alcohol. This would probably result in a similar scent for a good deal less $$. There really isn't much more to this other than patchouli and some bolstering modifiers.

It just depends on the day. Nonetheless, if you love patchouli, this will be absolute heaven for you - nobody will mistake what you're wearing.

lucyredshoes
lucyredshoes

Dust and patchouly. And a little more earthy dust. In my imagination this is the type of dust that could be found settling on a crypt or kicked underneath the heels during a dry desert walk.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Farmacia SS. Annunziata Patchouly Indonesiano fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Farmacia SS. Annunziata Patchouly Indonesiano, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Patchouly Indonesiano by Farmacia SS. Annunziata. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Patchouly Indonesiano by Farmacia SS. Annunziata represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.