Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fan di Fendi Fendi for women

Fan di Fendi Fendi for women
dislike

leather
Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fan di Fendi Fendi for women Pictures

Fan di Fendi by Fendi is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Fan di Fendi was launched in 2010. Fan di Fendi was created by Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak and Francois Demachy. Top notes are tangerine, black currant and pear; middle notes are jasmine, tuberose and rose; base notes are patchouli and leather.

Tangerine Black Currant Pear

Jasmine Tuberose Rose

Patchouli Leather

Elle Limited Edition 2011

Fan di Fendi Fragrance Reviews

smellME

Tried this by dab sample a year ago and liked it a lot, but didn't find it around my nearby stores..
Was offered by another in her swap and figured I'll try it.
Glad I did- it is a very well blended mix by the citrus and leather
The tangerine, the soft tuberose and the patch and creamy leather in the base
becomes a gorgeous mix on me !

The minus would only be the the 15 minutes of unsettled tangerine, but it softly blends with the other notes until perfection !
The blackcurrant and rose notes are least prominent on me, almost not there...

This is to sum things up a easy to wear blend, between fresh top notes and powdery sexy base !
Instant Love

silsilg2
silsilg2

It is wonderful! This perfume along with the Fan di Fendi Extreme is sure to become a classic. It will be one of those perfumes that surely trendsetting. I bought it blindly, guided by nothing more than the previous Fendi I had many years ago. Although nothing to do with its predecessor, this seems to me every day more and more spectacular. I love it. Its duration and sillage are very very good.

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

So. A fresh, fruity, floral leather? Why, yes, it is, and I love it. It opens with a strong, fresh, natural citrus, not sweet, or industrial, but invigorating. No leather to open, this one starts out all fresh citrus and pretty florals: a pure, sweet jasmine, a thin, elusive note, not full bodied, but not fleeting. Joined by a juicy orange that seems almost like tangerine, sweet, fresh, not sharp, but not syrupy.

When the leather enters, it is warm, soft, and buttery. Old school leather, with a classic rose. Light for a leather, and no tobacco. An old, soft, buttery, light golden leather wing chair, clubby and worn. Next to it, a vase with a single sweetheart rose, just opening. The open window shows an orange tree heavy with fruit, wet with rain, the scent fills the air, where a jasmine grows, covering an old gate.

Chilly28r
Chilly28r

It's like a light, gently spiced, flower nectar.

Very, very nice for a bright summer afternoon!

...now if a hummingbird starts following me around, that may just confirm even the birds agree with this review :0)

antihero
antihero

Fan di Fendi
This is leather and tangerine. TODAY. The note or notes that come forth differ each time I wear this. Sometimes the tuberose has a strong presence. What is always present is a soft leather. To me this a more feminine leather than Bandit, which is very rugged to me.

I love Fendi fragrances, I have yet to be disappointed.

This is a beautiful citrusy and floral leather.

Note: I also own the Extreme version of this which does last longer and has a vanilla note.

buubuu
buubuu

I got a huge crush on this perfume.. I admitted it because it's fendi... When I went shopping for perfume, saw the promoter spray this perfume heavily on her (like spraying body mist) anyway, just glance on the bottle and boom it's fendi. On the test strip, it's like a heavenly feminine scent that no men can't wear.. Whatever, I bought it. I feel regret a little bit cause the first impression of this perfume is dizzy. Later I found that it's turn into so sexy and free. Like a socialite style. With some lather and citrusy that kind of something that only this perfume had. I tried extreme and eau fraiche, but this is the best. Luxury yet sexy and free spirit.
(Well, I tried men too and it's kind of why-they-do-this scent that I don't like)

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

The very first perfume my sisters husband gave her when they were dating. It smelled like pure jasmine and tuberose on her. Any fragrance with white florals on her skin somehow and for some reason, purely smell of white flowers. Sprayed the 2 year old bottle, yummy citrus on my skin to open, I smell some leather, the jasmine emerges, like its been dipped in orange flavoured nectar. Id say fruity floral is bang on, but its a bit animalic aswell.
Nice scent for clubbing I would say!
3.5/5

caljaun
caljaun

I'm picking up lily of the valley as well but that could be hedione

wind83
wind83

This perfume is pleasent, i smell the tangerine, and leather. i prefer to wear it on a formal occasion, in the morning or afternoon.
on my skin about 4-5 hours.

i gave this 6.8/10

schamberae
schamberae

good good good perfume for office or formal business. not offensive at all,very floral fruity and modern. funny name but nice to say FendiFanDiFendi (imagine keep saying it again and again). this is suit for late 20's and this perfume just nice for fresh spring and early summer. Good job Delphine Lebeau-Krowiak.

futurehelen
futurehelen

Fan di Fendi is the leather jacket that my sister stole from my suitcase right before I left for college.

Yes. I got to college and several items of new clothing were still on the other side of the ocean. With a light fingered fifteen year older too far away to strangle. Honestly. There’s something sweet and young and delicate (the mandarins she would horde and eat by the drawerful) that somehow got into someone else’s (much older) clothes.

Kleptomaniac waif. That’s Fan.

I do love it.

mzilles
mzilles

jedrzejowskia, i'm so glad that i am not alone in the pencil shaving scent that comes from this. i love this perfume, but sometimes that first 10 is hard to bear!

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

I blind bought this, didn’t even look at Fragrantica (sorry guys!) since it was on discount in Boots and I vaguely remembered I liked it on a friend yonks ago.
Who else buys perfumes on impulse? Geeet your hands up, don’t be shy.

I’ve been wearing it twice. First time I had sprayed half the perfume shop on me on top of a generous layer of lemongrass bodylotion topped with an even more generous layer of Diamonds BC Armani. So to say the least I was olfactory KO-ed and I gave it an ok. Definitely not a scrubber. It seemed pleasant enough.

Put this on for work this morning and was not overly impressed with the top notes. I have Gres Ambre Cabochard and the top notes of FdF smell like a l’eau version of GAC.
But now, 2 hours later, I get the most gentle, soft, mandarine/tangerine/pencil shaving smell. It smells of childhood, winter and school memories. Favorite class, so the really nice ones. Nearly exactly like after the morning recess in December. After having frolicked around in the snow, my feet were freezing and I stuck them against the heater in the classroom and the air was filled with the smell of wet gloves and mandarin peels and warm skin.
I’m not sure if it will be possible to get the same image on a summers day, I might update in a few months time but right now Geography class is starting so I have to open my atlas….. mmm, the radiator is so warm and nice…

Edit: This swiftly moved into the higher echelon of my favourites. I have to say I've found my dream leather scent. Perfect for work and for daytime, it makes me happy :-)

selenehdez
selenehdez

Tuve el gusto de probar este perfume, gracias a Annabel Lee, y la verdad me sorprendió tanto: detecto al inicio la mandarina, también se siente el toque a cuero, combinados con algún tono floral tipo tuberosa; al secarse es sorprendente, muy cálido; fue un regalo inesperado, y la verdad me ha gustado tanto que espero tenerlo pronto.

Para mí transmite alegría, energía y no es estridente, es fresco y tibio.

Y ya vi que es de Francois Demachy; amo sus perfumes!

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

Went to Sephora's to spend a gift card. Spent about an hour in the store. Smelling, researching, browsing. I narrowed it down to 3. But I kept smelling this one strip and was absolutely fascinated by the smell. I am definately no expert on notes, and am not sure which note it is, but I am drunk on this smell. I would love to know what note has me drawn in. LOVE this perfume. Warm and intoxicating.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

Citrus and bergamot were the first notes to hit me when I first sniffed Fendi Fan at an Ulta. I fell in love with this fragrance.
There's an outdoorsy feeling to it smelling of grasses and hay, but not flowers at all. The leather comes off as a vanilla to me, a rather deeper, mature one. I was very surprised to find out that leather in it was leather.
Fendi is reminiscent of parts of Volutes, the parts that are open and free and swirling around you. I guess that's what enamored me to Fendi and drew me to it.
Tea is a strong component and lately I've enjoyed fragrances with a heavy dose of it, whether by specific note or of bergamot influence. Either way, it's a comfort scent for me and relaxing as well. This sits close and stays with me for about four hours and I enjoy the longevity in these days of EdP's that only linger for an hour or two. The bottle is simply Fendi, the huge "F", just sitting there, this time a chunky, gold rectangular one with black accents.
Fan di Fendi is wonderful to wear year-round anywhere. If you have the opportunity to sample it at a store, do so. But beware, you may be tempted to return for a purchase.

I rather enjoy Fan di Fendi, although I am admittedly still mourning the loss of many classic Fendi scents, those that unfortunately disappeared when the brand decided to discontinue most of their line.

This modern Fan di Fendi pays homage to the classic Fendi through the use of a leather accord in the drydown. It's nowhere near as leathery as its predecessor but it's pleasant nonetheless. With the release of this new fragrance, Fendi is aiming to keep their old fans happy whilst appealing to the masses at the same time.

As far as I'm aware, Fan di Fendi has been quite a popular purchase since hitting the shelves less than three years ago. Rightly so, this is a very classy and pleasing scent.

Fan di Fendi opens with a crisp, somewhat sweet orange note, followed by juicy black currant and a musky blend of jasmine and rose. After some time, this fragrance settles into a rather earthy blend of patchouli and leather. Fan di Fendi does have the potential to be unisex.

I am keen to sample the intense version of Fan di Fendi. This fragrance is very lasting and bold, however I can't help craving something even stronger. Nevertheless, I am very impressed by this fragrance. It's nice to see leather making a bit of a comeback in the form of Fan di Fendi and the equally as new Bottega Veneta.

redrose
redrose

nice and comfortable scent,yet very elegant.It is more fresh and day fragrance then mysterious evening one. I really like it. For me easily belongs to the same family what Zen by Shiseido and Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel.There are few similarity to put them into one basket. Worth to try it.

onome
onome

my first fendi perfume and am really impressed. got this for my bday last year and av been saving it since then.. good one people u shld try it cos it has dis distintive unique scent that pple would wonna know wot ur wearing... as for durability, its awesome

monkeymadoody
monkeymadoody

smells like chemical b.o.!!!! yuk!!! waste of money.

Flávia C
Flávia C

****Edit: I still think the same way about this perfume, but I must edit one opinion I wrote before......I said it reminds me of chanel Coco Mademoiselle..I wa wrong. It is NOT similar to CM. It is actually similar to Chanel CHANCE EDT - now I have this perfume, I can tell =]

Everyone should read "raw amber" description of this perfume! It´s just like that!

I don´t understand how so many people don´t like it, I just loved this perfume. In my skin the longevity is great (10 hours or more). Fruity is the top note I get as I spray it and then, vanilla is there, all the time, which I love! It´s not a regular vanilla, it´s mysterious, feminine but not girly. It gets a little sweet, but just a bit, nothing very loud.

It reminds me of coco mademoiselle, but more creamy and stronger. I even prefer Fendi than CM =]

Sexy, feminine, for strong women.

danceforjoy
danceforjoy

Not bad, not great. I am tending to say I like it. I am getting the same vanilla-y that some others are. Maybe the only commercial perfume that I have tried that I like. I think that it will smell better in winter than now, in the middle of June. It is a bit generic-perfume-y. That is one of the things that keeps me from loving it. Also it is almost too well-balanced.

Almost none of the notes stands out more than the others. You have got your tangerine, your pear, your black currant, definitely your pink pepper, jasmine, rich patchouli; if you strain you can smell the leather. This is one of the only scents I can stand that has black currant in it. The fruity opening is quite pleasant.

One thing, I don't believe there is a single drop of tuberose. I have a drawerful of tuberose with various back-up dancers, and where there is tuberose, it's always the star of the show, whether it intended to be or not, and I don't smell it at all here.

Edit: It is still here, not with its original strength, but it is still here over 11 hours later. Not bad.

Azanon100
Azanon100

This does smell like Coco M EDT, but a lot less loud. I feel overwhelmed by CM often. FdF is as sophisticated as CM
, but won't scream out its presence. I love it and recommend it.

cunny2009
cunny2009

I snuck through to my mum's wardrobe and stole a couple of sprays this morning and I am quite impressed. On me it turns into a sticky sweet citrus reminiscent of sugared fruit (in particular mandarin and orange). I'm not completely bowled over though and definitely think it's a fragrance more suited to day use in Spring and Summer.

marcello19
marcello19

I got my little 20ml from this fragrance. I decided to buy it because it was in a really good price comparing that the 30ml costs 10 times more to the 20ml which I managed to get. What I really smell in this fragrance is deffo pepper, maybe pink pepper? Really spicy at first than it develops into a sweet kinda vanilic fragrance. I like it. Good for autumn and winter, and I think for spring too. Interesting perfume.

thazinha30
thazinha30

Fan di Fendi... after trying it a few times, Im not a fan. The scent is pretty, it opens up to a refreshing, sweet and citrus smell that I like quite alright, to me, its a happy smell, if that makes sense. However, after 2hours, all Im left with is cheap pharmacy perfume smell, that nice clean smell is all but gone and there's nothing happy about it. The drydown smells like a million perfumes out there. Im sure this will work for a lot of people but on my skin it faded into nothingness, and fairly quickly.

benpaul12
benpaul12

Bleugh. Too synthetic, too bitter and too strong. I get the same reaction to the very similar smelling Contradiction - a headache.

While it has a nice opening it turns into this 1990s floral metallic, transparent rollercoaster.

Beautiful bottle but sorry Fendi, this is not how to replace your discontinued EDP.

Fan di Fendi is chic, elegant, but safe, I dont find it very exciting, yet the scent opens up quite nicely, I is discreet, nothing out of place, proper,not sexy, not vibrant,simply a pretty floral with woodsy undertones, a hint of leather, really nothing wrong about it, except so many women like it here, because it is casual, not heady, smells good, which is a great start , no doubt, as for me, I ifind it a tad formal, and boring after a while, lacks some prettiness, something. Not sure what.

missarch
missarch

@raw amber probably the best perfume review i have ever read! i dont care how it smells, i am getting it for sure! x

raw umber
raw umber

My first experience of Fan di Fendi was at the duty free shop at JFK airport.

I was wandering around in a hunger-induced daze, when a friendly SA suggested I try Fan di Fendi and sprayed some on a card for me before I could respond. As she held the bottle up for me to see, she smiled and said, "It's Italian" as if that should mean something specific to me. Before rolling my eyes, I decided to allow her words to reverberate through me. Something about the way she said them made the floor drop out from under me.

It was almost embarrassing to try Fan di Fendi right there as she looked on because I was so moved. Not by what her words meant to me, but by what I sensed they meant to her. As I held the test strip up to my nose, those moments became frozen in time.

Fan di Fendi smelled powerful, but nondescript. Common, but very well-balanced, as if it contained a little bit of every contemporary high-end designer fragrance on the market, all in one fragrance, in equal complimentary proportions.

I carried the test strip around in my bag the entire time I was in Florida, and by the time I came back, Fan di Fendi was a Sun-faded memory.

About six months later, I tried Fan di Fendi again while at Sephora, and took a small sample home to spend some time with.

On application I got the same green citrus opening followed by non-specific CGI florals plus leather, powder, etc. This time the floor did not drop away as I sniffed, but I still found it quite pleasing.

Recently, I read an article on Fragrantica about the white noise phenomenon in fragrance, which supposedly occurs when all scents weigh in against each other simultaneously with equal potency (or something like that) such that it is impossible to detect anything specific in the olfactory digital snow. During the same week, I also happened to read another article in the New York Times about two artists who collaborated on the creation of one fragrance by literally mixing together every fragrance that had been released in the year 2012. Their art experiment also seemed to be a white noise fragrance attempt of sorts.

Smelling Fan di Fendi for the second time reminded me of those white scent articles. Fan di Fendi is all the colors in equal proportions, and they are not pastels.

This fragrance also conjures memories of walking around a city on a very bright Sunny day. It is not tropical destination Sun, so much as stark urban Sun. Bright light beating down onto the expensive leather handbag of a typically sexy woman, as she leans against a Sun-drenched wall outside of her office building to take a smoke break.

The notion of Sunlight makes sense because light from the Sun emits all the colors at once in equal proportions, so to us it appears white, or invisible.

I would recommend this to anyone who wants to slap on a label that reads: I Am Urban Chic. On the right person, this could work as an every day fragrance, for a date, for the office, or even for a more formal occasion. It projects, so be careful, and longevity is definitely not an issue.

Because Fan di Fendi is my white noise fragrance of the moment, I find it to be relatively unmemorable and at the same time it has found a special place in my heart. Perhaps under the right conditions, its white light is momentarily refracted to form a rainbow.

Perhaps it's the way the SA smiled when she said, "It's Italian."

minty
minty

fresh opening and then settle softly and turn a powdery scent. i love it.

coffeecat17
coffeecat17

Fruit scent at a sophisticated level...Defidently not the standard tutti fruity. Fruit notes not over bearingly sweet...a soft touch of leather. I love the florals harmonizing with the fruit...and I love that the tuberose, who usually grabs all the attention, plays a nice background note. Everytime I wear it I love it more.

rooa
rooa

The bottle is elegant, the perfume... I find it too sweet, it gives me the sensation/parfume of a hand cream.

18thCenturyFox
18thCenturyFox

It's odd- nothing in this smells simple a la Happy or Pleasures. For me it goes straight to patchouli and a very odd dark cedar like note. I have a very untrained nose but I have now worn this three times for confirmation and it really turns quite interesting and almost dark and spicy on me. But that cedar-like note, I don't know what's responsible for it, reaches up like a ghostly arm out of a murky lake and takes the scent to a complicated, darker place. I really find it interesting. There is an animalic salty tang that keeps arresting my attention back to the place where my skin has been scented.

To those who say it smells generic- I have no clue how its developing on your skin but I have over 100+ frags and over twice that amount of decants and this smells like nothing I've ever worn. Maybe it refuses to bloom on your skin? Perfumes are such moody creatures.

Rawannnna
Rawannnna

cant even remember it although I have tried it today! my impression was, oh! I wish I saved my clean hands to try something better. even the leather is not good in this one. very forgettable kind.

Eriu
Eriu

Love at first sight... Smell (?) Whatever, but when I got this perfume as a birthday present, I was like oh okay nice, I like Fendi. But later, when I tried it, I fell in love with it. It's so luxurious and elegant, yet not so heavy like other perfumes with those qualities. Elegant but new. Love it.

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

Your typical generic type fragrance often found at Sephora.

Standard floral/fruity girlish blend set on top of a citrus base. EDP means just a little better than your standard EDT these days.

Nothing unique Nothing challenging Nothing worth purchasing. Women can do A LOT better than this.

The BOTTLE is very cool.

Turquoise3
Turquoise3

Just bought this perfume with shower gel and lotion and I'm loving it. I haven't worn perfume in a couple of years and was wanting something new, (old bottles of Obsession in cupboard) but I wanted something that wasn't overwhelming. Because I don't live in the city, finding a perfume can take some time as you can only try so many in a 2 day shopping trip. I tried on 3, Bulgari the au vert, this one and another so horrible I've blocked the name. I really liked this one and the Bulgari, the saleslady was wonderful and perferred this one and it was on sale (yay). So this go round I purchased this, I still like the Bulgari though and will probably try to get some of it the next time I go shopping.

marinaw90
marinaw90

Really love this perfume. The initial spray reminded my of Clinique Happy, but it has so many more layers than that. Its dry down is gorgeous - perhaps not as sophisticated as some of the reviews here make it out to be, I think this is quite a young perfume (not teen). But a great day to night time scent, but because of the fresh citrus, great for spring summers day.

matty64
matty64

I did'nt find anything synthetic about this perfume, I love the drydown.

dina
dina

A very unusual fragrance with flowers mixed with leathery notes...
It exudes luxury, glamor.... you feel like a million bucks wearing this one..

karenrobert
karenrobert

synthetic undertone with a citrus twist. It's quite exhilarating due to the citrusy note. I see female corporate climbers may like this type of scent. The dry down after 30 minutes or so is purely synthetic chemical. I smell this scent often on women at the casinos or grand hotels. If you are into fruity floral, girly , spiritual kind of fragrances, you may not like this one too much. Overall , it's a nice fragrant for the right kind of person. Unfortunately, I find it too similar too all the other designer fragrances out there already ranging from Chanel, DG, Gucci, Tommy Bahama, etc. . I don't find it unique.

bond_girl1979
bond_girl1979

It has a synthetic tone to it, which combined with the citrus just rounds off my disappointment. It's a bit of a "cold" scent. Sorry, just a big 'meh' for me. Yet perfect for a 20-something who works in an office and likes to maintain her distance and crisp air of aloofness. Like with all the Fendis, the bottle is cute though.

chimegblog
chimegblog

I want to have, but still not sure. It's not original smelling I agree, I have the sample, it's very party like, and reminds of other parfumes,

kwarnst
kwarnst

A fragrance I have mixed feelings about… I don’t like the first part of its evolution on my skin, for the first hour(s) it smells really sharp and even somewhat unpleasant. The dry down however is very beautiful. Very feminine and sensual, warm, luxurious. Floral notes are very present, but in a sort of sweet and vanilla-ish way. The longevity is more than average, sillage is moderate.

cinema1974
cinema1974

Love this fragrance...purchased it at ulta with my gift cards from last x-mas...love this and it is clean and foral with a lower base tone of a fruit..like a citrus fresh crips..it does have a down dry on my skin like a patchouli but in a good sense... My sister sprayed it on and it smelled like a fresher grapefruit crisp! it worked more on her skin like a fresh scent...we kept smellin the arms and after about 2 hours it was linger still...so I purchased it...It worth it and I want to smell different everyday...but yes go for it...like this alot.

CatBlanc
CatBlanc

Fendi Fan EDP is an intriguing fragrance. However I wouldn't say it's very floral or leathery. It is more of a fruity-(pa)chouli.

(Thanks to the lovely Cinsot for sending me the sample :) )

The opening seemed to me like pineapple, pepper, lime and a sprinkle of sugar. It is tangy and has a pretty big sillage. The patchouli is definitely there, I can sort of see where the resemblance of Coco mademosielle is from. But they are substantially different, Fendi Fan is sweeter, warmer and has a different personality from coco M.

The scent develops into a buttery and creamy phase. Vanilla is not listed, so maybe it's from the tuberose. Finally it dries down to a slightly powdery,aromatic, skin scent with a touch of peachiness. Did I get leather? Not at all.

Overall, I enjoyed wearing this fragrance. The openning will cut through the heat in summer and the warmth will be suitable for the winter. Fan di is confident and womanly. It is not particularly unique but has an amazing presence.

This perfume actually is very original, because I do not recall another perfume that smells like this one! But the question is, is it a fragrance that you like or love? I do think this perfume reminds me of something though, and I would say, I never smelled anything so similar to the product of money. And I do not mean money in symbol, like expensive, I mean it smells like money coins!

opallara
opallara

I should have listened to everyone on here when they said, "this is not an original smell". I totally agree. I was just looking for a citrusy perfume and this seemed like it "fit". It's ok and everything, just not original AT ALL. I would never smell this and go, "Oh I HAVE to have it". It's unidentifiable because it's just chemically or something, I don't really know how to explain it properly. It's too generic to waste your money on, how about that?

kylexora
kylexora

The first time I saw this bottle, I smell bottle the cap. I simply put it back - not my type, never care to try it on skin. Then one day when I was walking in a dept store (just try out latest perfume), one of the salesgirl suggest to me Fan di Fendi. Well, I got nothing to lose - just give it a try. As I expected, I don't really like it. But I kept the paper strip in my front pant's pocket and walk away.

15 minutes later....
I put my hand in my pocket to get my phone. And... wow...!!! My phone smells so wonderful... Then I realize it actually Fan di Fendi. After 15 minutes, the strong smells perfume turns out great. Fresh, seductive, elegant and feminine - in luxurious way. I can't stop smelling the paper strip. The smell really captivating, very... me!!!

Its hard to describe the smell - its more like modern classic type of perfume. I get Chanel Coco base - but lighter. The there is some Chanel Chance and Coco Mademoiselle - plus with fresh notes that I don't know how to tell. Overall, this is my next purchase...

After 2 days...
The paper strip still smells good. Gotta have it!!! Seriously, I fall in love with Fan di Fendi...

mellie
mellie

I ´ve got this one on a blind buy. I like it, It´s an orange/leather fragrance, but not the common orange smellling fragrance. It´s fun but a bit dark and the bottle is gorgeous. I recommend to try it before buy it, because might not be so safe for a blind buy and it´s quite expensive.

LittleRed
LittleRed

Fendi has succeeded in creating a beautiful, luxurious, well-made perfume in Fan di Fendi. The only issue I have with it is that it is entirely nondescript.

I enjoy it and think it's actually quite beautiful. It's a perfect perfume - except it's been done many times over under any number of names. It's the kind you smell on someone and think to yourself, "that's really nice" except you don't know what it is and you don't really care. A bit of a contradiction but there you have it. I may have bought it otherwise.

I am hoping the Extreme version offers up a little more originality. Also looking forward to trying the men's when it comes out.

Octoberamy
Octoberamy

I don't like this one, it has a sour or "stinky" note that makes my nose crinkle, must be the patchouli or something.

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I really love this scent. I feel as if it is "me". I truly love it. I love the leather note, and I can smell it upon first application. I love the black currant and tangerine - they make the scent so juicy in the top notes. I love patchouli, and the way it blends with the lether in fruits is just luxurious. It's my favorite part about the fragrance. It is even slightly masculine, along the lines of dior's midnight poison. The aura is beautiful, projection is great and I hear longevity passes the test. Love it. Definitely a staple in my collection.

mjloria
mjloria

i dont understand why so many dislikes? i find it very lady-like and interesting.. it's an everyday any ocassion scent.. i wore it on a rainy afternoon and it went so good with the weather.. at first spray it can be a little cloying but just wait 1-2 minutes and it gets better, i got mostly tangerine and leather (didn't smell the pear) the leather note is not scary at all, just gives it a "sexy" vibe and the tangerine well, i love tangerine on anything, about lasting power of the EDP, it was good enough for me about 6-8 hours and the sillage was very good as many people noticed and complimented on it, i'm getting it for my mom so i can use it every once in a while. :P

carolyn.campbell.92372
carolyn.campbell.92372

I was sent a sample with some other items purchased in a blog sale. For some reason, I tried it (I typically throw samples into a box to give away) ... and wow ... love at first inhale. Wore it for a day and I was determined to see how it really smells. I did smell the new eau de toilette - no where as nice. I was fortunate enough to be able to take advantage of an offer of the 75ml perfume & the perfumed body cream for 108.00 Cdn. where the 50ml perfume bottle retails for 88.00. I'm very happy to have this perfume ... I am new to the perfume world so I'm not particularly knowledgeable at how to describe the scent - suffice to say that when I saw the notes - there were no doubts that I would love it. See above for much more succinct descriptions:) ox

I know Fan di Fendi is not cutting-edge, bold, or even particularly unique; and I don't think it's a masterpiece like the Fendi perfumes of yesteryear, but I LOVE IT. For me, it's the perfect combo of fresh 'n fruity on top of a rich leather base. I smell leather very easily. It's the same way I feel about D&G Light Blue--there's just something about it that makes it stand out. I like how the leather is like a leather purse, not raw and overly animalic like in Shalimar. Fan doesn't smell anything like Chloe EDP, but I would put them in the same category: "Modern Classic" -- casual elegance for everyday.

EDT is less rich and more citrus. I prefer EDP.

Beatrixel
Beatrixel

what a let-down! it is demure but doesn`t convince me with anything. goes with anything, no personality. I was upset with this one. it might be subtle but then it got just... plain boring.

KSBelle
KSBelle

Here is yet another perfume landing in the "safe-territory" catagory of perfumes that have been spawning all across the fragrance map. This will not offend anyone, or "wow" anyone either. It flies under the radar. It reminds me vaguely of Armani White Diamonds. Which was another non-descript fragrance in my mind. Mix that with Chance, by Chanel (the edt version), water it down with a gallon of H2O, add a touch of green unripe fruit, and there you have it. FDF.

There claims to be leather notes in this fragrance, and either my sniffer has taken the day off, or it's a pleather substitute. Nothing that smooths out this fragrance in the mysterious cherished leather way that normally happens on my skin with leather notes.
Honestly, if I hadn't have sprayed so much (in order to try to find the leather and rich patchouli), I would return it. In my mind there are much better fragrances to be a fan of. This one lacks all intrigue. I'd even prefer a cheap little bombshell over this one. I don't hate it, I just think my money would have been better spent elsewhere.

This is definitely a fragrance that smells different in samples. In fact, I think it was intended to smell best in magazine fragrance strips next to tan women in golden bikinis. At first I thought I loved it. Compared to all the other "safe" perfumes the lady was spraying on paper strips, this one seemed glorious. But buyer beware, when FDF gets home she is a timid little house wife. Not the golden sex-goddess that she appears to be. To sum it up, I'm just not it's number one fan. Perhaps I just expected more. The bottle is attractive though. Maybe I'll just wear it around my neck to make a statement instead.

Militza
Militza

I still long for the original Fendi, and some of the other old ones. I bought this hoping the Fendi line would not go under, and to point out to this company how it serves well for an office scent, a nurse's scent, a schoolteacher's scent, but in the famous words of Katharine Hepburn as Eleanor of Aquitane in THE LION IN WINTER, "He had a mind like Aristotle, a body like mortal sin and we shattered the ten commandments on the spot." ( a reference to Henry when she first met him)
I don't think I will be shattering the ten commandments on the spot with anyone with this fragrance, but it is classy.

ladymillion123456789

The EDP and EDT are nothing alike!!!!!!!!!!!

lacrima99
lacrima99

It's a scrubber, in the emergency chemical shower with a buffered saline solution, for me. Sour citrus, like a long-forgotten lunchbox containing a furry grey mandarin, followed by the devil's own cheap patchouli drydown, which lasts for days and days. Apparently doesn't mesh well with my body chemistry.

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

I think Fan di Fendi is sexy and gorgeous. It opens like an 80's big bold floral, similar to Giorgio, only Fan quickly calms down. I didn't expect to like this so much, but tried it in the store and came back the next day for a bottle. I've received several compliments on this and it is my guy's favorite on me.

xabaras
xabaras

A fresh opening, making me think of a beautiful summer day, with crispy fresh yummy fruit, then it goes weird: it seems to smell of everything and yet nothing, what should be a refined leather note makes me think of plastic instead. It is pleasant, not headache inducing and yet, I'm here sniffing my wrist and wondering why on earth should I wear this undefinable fragrance when there are so many other original ones out there and in my wardrobe... Disappointing.

ladymillion123456789

i finally own this perfume and i love it amazing perfume!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

saint_alison
saint_alison

This is my favourite at the moment!. It is quite expensive in Australia and really difficult to find. I like that I haven't come across anyone else who wears this - yet.
I find this fragrance to last forever on me, it has great sillage too. I think the balance between the floral and other leather is a great juxtaposition between sweet but sexy.
To me this oozes class and sophistication, I wear it to impress.

isabella211
isabella211

no. no. no. this is just about the most uninteresting, can't even detect any standout notes, fragrance. too bad, because who doesn't love Fendi, or a Fendi perfume at that?!? this is late 80'/early 90's in a bottle and not in a good way. oh, and don't expect it to morph into some hidden gem either. oh it stays, if that's the only thing you're looking for in a perfume, won't fade anytime soon, so you can rest assured you will suffer much longer than expected from this boring, completley un-unique fragrance.

dadulka82
dadulka82

unfortunately too light for me,
nothing original here
design bottle looks great, I though it will be oriental floral and have more kick to it
just not for me, disappointed

How very odd those are the notes, when my sample (from FENDI) says this:

"A FRESH FLORAL ON A LEATHER BASE
-Lemon petit grain from Sicily
-Broom flower from Italy
-Soft leather accord"

I KNOW that they never list all the notes on samples (as they don't want to demystify it), but considering the company listed the salient top and heart notes on it I expected to at least see them listed here.

On first sniff, it is rather fresh and fruity green sheer scent with more demure (but sexy) floral notes following in the heart. So far, I am not "getting" any leather, just a milky sort of softness. The PR does say "soft" leather. It is a very modern, but rather classic smelling 'fume made "for the masses", but still somewhat true to the poised style of the Fendi house.

PLEASE...do not expect FENDI or even THEOREMA or ASJA though, or you will be sorely disappointed! If you are looking for something more along those lines (sans cuir) try the new Roberto Cavalli eau de parfum! ;-)

Full(er) review to follow...

Eyla
Eyla

as already suggested by the bottle, Fan di Fendi is a FRAGRANT MINIMALISM, and considering that I am a person who admires minimalism from far, but on me it works like an elephant in the greenhouse, I was really astonished when I liked this scent, even more surprised when it turned out that it works perfectly for me.

it begins with a strong tangerine and pear, soft orangy and slightly sweet pulp is gently packed into the creaminess of jasmine and tuberose. patchouli is felt just as soft freshness, not altogether pointy and sharp as it can be, it is completely domesticated and given it's menthol side. the biggest challenge in this composition is the leather component, I was puzzled how it will eventually turn out to mix with the rest of the composition, but - it too was creamy and very interesting! I have met such creamy leather only once before and it was in Keiko Mecheri Attar de Roses (and interestingly, FDF and ADR even share 3 of the same notes: rose, jasmine, leather so I presume it is, therefore, a winning combination for such a nice, supple & creamy leather).
the smell is really sensible, stable and not at all intrusive, but enough to leave an impression.
my only complaint is that the test sample is a small plastic wrapper, like those in which you get testers of cosmetic creams, containing slightly less than 1 ml of perfume which you must then pour all at once otherwise it evaporates (this is a real shame, is not it?), so that they can not be fully competent about longivity, sillage and emotion since I had to forcibly pour myself with it (yes, indeed it dripped down my neck to my belly...)
regardless of the watering down, the smell did not show too much of anything, everything was dosed with the exact measure of impeccable taste and every note as if was carrying a breath of functionality, and the way that it avoids the sterility that so often destroys the concept of minimalism is just amazing, and playful fruit really helps with making that possible, while leather note emphasizes discipline & rigor lines which is then enveloped by the most cuddling flowers! Even the development of the notes seems to me like among them there is a multitude of empty space, and though they complement each other, they also continue to swirl one around the other.

Today I had much more smarter things to do, but the smell just dragged me to describe it because I had no expectations, and this test was purely out of curiosity, curiosity which discovered me that there was minimalism for me to enjoy and wear, and it is hidden in this bottle!

Pleasantly perfumed and richer with this new knowledge I want to shout:
Mille grazie a Fendi!

pum.ohse
pum.ohse

Really interesting but not a fan. There is something with the pear and the patchouli that don't convince me.

Aspendina
Aspendina

wow so shocked by this as most high end scents smell old and never work for me, but this is amazing, its a mild scent not hard, strong, heavy or old lady like, it works for young girls and is pretty much on the fruity side, I just LOVE this. I also love their Palazzo but it was discontined before I could buy it, so far been really suprised and happy with Fendi, finally a high end brand that I get along with. <3 Fendi <3

flora lee
flora lee

I liked the bright tangerine notes on paper but when I wore this it literally made me ill. It had no character either. Except maybe pear syrup stained pleather.

orchid_84
orchid_84

This starts off with juicy notes of tangerine and pear. As it wears the creamy, rich tuberose brings a rounded sensuality to the fragrance. The suede leather and a hint of patchouli mix with the fruits and tuberose, forming a very satisfying combination in the heart notes. The overall feel is sweet, dusty, and earthy with a hint of animalic spice. Once this gets into the drydown, it doesn’t sit completely right with me. Something about the way the leather note dries down gives off a musty scent that I don’t really enjoy. The top and mid-notes are lovely…if the drydown didn’t have that off-putting stale note I’d be purchasing a bottle.

nicki317
nicki317

On myself, I only smell patchouli and leather. It smells very masculine on me. Not a Fan!

forbiddeneuphoria
forbiddeneuphoria

Mademoiselle??really??! I don't think so. I've tried this so many times but I don't think this and mademoiselle are similar..probably won't purchasing this,I might as well get another bottle of chanel. But this one smells like fuel for life femme by diesel..

MISStella
MISStella

tried it 2day.. need to try it another time to understand what its really about as the reviews here are devided between yay or nay .. so far i don't remember it clearly the bottle is beautiful

nannaje
nannaje

The tangerine and pear destroys this one for me the first hour - the drydown is much better, but it still has the teeny overripe fruit smell that I hate. The leather note is amazing, though.
Disappointed!

Mama.doll
Mama.doll

This Fragrance is absolutely stunning!!...When I first smelt it I could smell the freshness of that Tangerine, the sweet jasmine followed by the delecate rose,...To me it's a very classy, feminine elegant fragrance. It wears so well on my skin!!!...I love it!!!...and yes I get tons of compliaments when I am wearing it. Auguri Fendi another amazing fragrance on the market...

Lushylori
Lushylori

Wow! Amazing Scent....Love it!!
It lasted forever on my skin as well :)
One day I hope to own this one :)

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

Just picked this up with the lotion, wow! Nice luxury scent , I did not like this 2 months ago when I tried it, decided to give it a 2nd chance on my skin this time and it actually is this sexy clean leathery floral scent that is the bomb! A keeper for my big collection, great for a fashion night out to be sexy and party with a new hottie! Love!

mamasgotguns
mamasgotguns

My addict enabler threw a sample of this in my last purchase bag. It came in one of those silly square samplers, not a spray. So needless to say, a TON landed on my wrist. I cleaned off as much as I could, so this review is based on heavy application.

I think it's rather fabulous. One of the best I've tried.

Fan di Fendi is just plain great smelling. I feel like a put together, world on a strong woman. I smell the leather through the dry down, which I love. It keeps that sometime pesky rose in check. In fact, in dry down on me, I still get orange and tuberose. Really have to smell for that rose, which for me is a very positive thing. I love rose as a background player. Still picking up the black currant as noticeable in dry down. Patchouli very discrete.

This is a fragrance that will leave you smelling like a woman who knows what she wants and is fashionable. One that you can grab for nearly any everyday occasion. Great for work, great with jeans, great for shopping, great for out with the girls. But not generic.

And my hubby loves. First one he's picked that does not have vanilla.

EDIT At 2 hour mark dry down turned all faint rose. boo hoo. I do have a fade problem, but it seems it dried down as it did for others.

jae
jae

Rose, leather and tuberose - all dear notes to me. They're all here in harmony. I love this fragrance. The only flaw is in the marketing: this really should have been marketed as unisex...

Shemakk
Shemakk

It's not something very exclusive or different from other Fendi's ...it has rose in it and after few minutes I can smell overpowering floral notes...citreous disappear soon.

stephanie.hotz
stephanie.hotz

I liked this at first, and I really wanted to keep liking it since i'm a fan of Fendi. But after a few tries I decided I couldn't smell the citrus or fruity tones, only the leather, patchouli and floral. It ended up smelling like a lighter version of a man's cologne.

Edit: I tried this again today (because I really do wish to like it) and at first thought it was pretty nice, I nice mix of spices and citrus. However the Citrus goes away verrrry fast (20 min?) and the rose/patchouli once again takes over.

JazzBirdSinger
JazzBirdSinger

fendi is the epitome of 1st class luxury.
everything about fan di fendi impeccable.
packaging, bottle, and scent are all 10/10
the juice inside is rich citrus with a dark twist.
imagine peeling an orange with leather gloves.
the oils of the orange melting and blending with the
unmistakeable scent of patchouli....wow.
this is a citrus chypre imo, perfectly unisex

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

Fan D' Fendi is lovable, strong & deep ..
very sweet opening & lovely flowery drydown ..
very strong lasting power & sillage..

It needs more than 1 try ..

stereomari
stereomari

I got a lovely surprise by spraying this to my skin. I got a lot of white flowers and the tangerine which I love. Didn't get any leather (or maybe I can't identify this note on me). The patchouli was more prominent at the drydown, but it is just the kind of patchouli I like, very gentle and well blended with the flowers. It's very very flowery on my skin and very clean too. I can understand why leather, patchouli and tuberose fans were disappointed, because they must be expecting a stronger and more prominent scent. That's why it works very well for me. I smell fresh and clean with a hint of glamour. Like a woman in her 30's going to work on spring wearing a beautiful white garment. Or maybe on her way to a nice brunch or dinner with her friends. The musk adds a nice touch just in the right amount. It makes the perfume even a bit sexy too. That's why I love it. It smells more mature than my other fragrances and it will fit my wardrobe really well, since I'm all flowers and fruits. The sillage is gentle and in the right amount. Longevity is great. +5h. And although the official video suggests it was made to be used at night, I would prefer to wear it during the day and maybe at a dinner occasion, but for a party I'd prefer to grab my (future) Armani Code. I think it fits any season. Tested it on a cold rainy summer day (the effects of global warming) and it was great! I love it!

ladymillion123456789

I really am a fan of fendi i love the brand fendi in general i like they way fendi is very modern and young and the Fan DI Fendi fragrance perfectly sums up what the fendi brand is today

YOUNG SEXY MODERN AND VERY MUCH LUXURY.

so all you haters get over it coz fan di fendi will be around for a very long time

Vamy69
Vamy69

This stuff is amazing and lasts forever. Fantastic!!!

banksgirl6
banksgirl6

I recently picked up this (expensive!) perfume at Ulta while Christmas shopping. My nose was feeling pretty worn out after trying almost every perfume in the place, but this one was so citrusy sharp and different that I was really intrigued. I'm a little disappointed in the longer effects though. At first, it smells really fresh and hip, but after a couple minutes, it kind of fades to a muskier YSL-like feeling (my 14-yr-old sister summed this up by saying, "You smell like Nana" - my grandmother wears Opium). So not a bad perfume at all, just not as new, young, and different as I thought it would be.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Fan Di Fendi is a gorgeous fragrance! You can smell the pink peppercorn and the soft leather accord that gives it a powdery note with a fruity undertone. Perfect for any woman with style and class!

smellME

This is superstrong at opening but has a very nice aura around , like freshly baked bread or caramellized candies. Its definately sexy , both smell and probably IS expensive....
I could easily wear it to a party or dinner but I wont buy a whole bottle, for so rare occasions...: )
And I think its different from others as a contrary to what members here have written, really different too. The strong opening reminds me a tiny bit of Tumulte who also has a rose somewhere in the composition.
I really like it and I´m happy for my sample of it, thanks mara_g for a great swap !

florabella
florabella

I just purchased the gift set of Fan di Fendi yesterday after testing it a number of times. I found that I kept going back to it, something kept drawing me in. I agree that it isn't ground breaking but this fragrance is one that I really enjoy and I know that I could wear it in mixed company without it bothering anyone. I tend to prefer somewhat heavier and spicier fragrances, but it's nice to have one in rotation that I can wear anywhere.

The citrus opening is sparkling as others have mentioned, with a lovely heart of jasmine and rose layered with some leather and patchouli to keep it from being too girly. As I said, not earth shattering, but completely enjoyable. I think it is one that could be worn year round.

fanny
fanny

Fan di Fendi unfortunately carries way too much fruit, hardly any wood and is very short on the leather.

The opening is definitely not for me: the fruit just about kills me (sorry), and I'm afraid I must give this scent a very low score on originality.
The drydown: ça va, ça va, but also disappointing because of a huge lack in presence.

Please, dear dear Fendi:
Do bring Theorema AND Palazzo back on the market.
I am sure many Fans would be thrilled.

sunshine1616
sunshine1616

I love this scent but unfortunately i does not blend well on my skin, and it fades within the first 30 minutes.

ladymillion123456789

This perfume spells out luxury and high end stuff like fendi
its the leather note that truly makes this perfume high end stuff

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

I got quite excited when I saw the notes of this, as I like leather, but not necessarily leather scents and I was hoping for this to be a Kelly Caleche- like scent with more pronounced flowers and fruit. But unfortunately not. I get tons of tangerine and pear, very bright and sparkly, with a hint of jasmine and tuberose grounding it slightly, but that's all. This is nice, but really rather boring and it is very linear on my skin. Nice sillage and the staying power is pretty good, but definitely not a 'wow' fragrance.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I got this recently and it's already in my top shelve. I like this scent very much is very creamy, soft, powdery and it puts in a smile on my face. It's deep and it's sensual. This eludes femininity, elegance, sophistication taste and money! It's definitely not for everyone. This perfume could easily been named Lady Million as that is exactly how it makes me feel. This opens up with fresh notes of tangerine this makes it refreshing and youthful. I was surprised at the notes since I not a big fan of tuberose or leather all very well blended. This is a soft floral perfume but it's got an oriental touch to it. This perfume is not sweet at all IMO that is a plus given all the sickly sweet perfumes in the market. The classification as a floral fruity is correct but there is so much depth to this perfume than the name suggests. I'm not familiar with any of the other Fendi perfumes as to give you an idea if it's similar to this one. Based on the reviews though it seems like this house has some pretty substantial perfumes in their collection. All along I thought that I could not wear leather scent based on one that I tried specifically Kelly Caleche, I strongly disliked the drydown of that one my skin. I guess I was proven wrong and makes me realize one has to be open minded when it comes to perfumes as you never know what will work with your chemistry based on the notes alone. This one is more toned down and wearable for everyday in my opinion although is not a light fragrance at all it's kind of thick with lots of patchouli. I love patchouli so perhaps I'm biased in that respect. The shape of the bottle and color of the perfume and the thickness of it remind me of The One by Dolce Gabbana but I think the similarities are confound only to looks and that's all as the juice inside is totally different but I would like to sample side by side anyway given all of the other external similarities. I think Fan di Fendi has some similarity with Coco Mademoiselle they both elude class and sophistication they also share four notes altogether the mandarin, the rose, the jasmine and the patchouli. But somehow these two perfumes manage to be different and similar at the same time. The perfume bottle is simply phenomenal is very heavy and the color is just perfect, it warms you up with its golden color in the dead of winter when one is eager to feel the sun and patiently awaits spring and summer time. This is by no means a summer fragrance IMO but it just warms the sole in the winter moths. Well done Fendi. I will report back on staying power and people's reaction if any! So far I'm loving it!

Cmanier
Cmanier

Did not like the fragrance during the summer but I have been wearing it for the paast 2 days and the temperature was about 35 degrees outside.... I love this for cold weather!!!! It reminds me of all the luxuries of life! Fur, leather gold jewelry!! It has a rich timeless classy smell on me! Not too heavy! It will be one of my winter staples! Not sweet at all just timeless.. Softer than the original fendi

natefifield
natefifield

Pure happiness. Fan di Fendi is playful and inviting. Whimsical florals float around a narrow slice of orange, tantalizing and tart.

There is something very sexy about it, but without being sensual or dark. There is a hint of the animalic, but a bright animalic, lithe, flirtatious. It is the seductiveness of pleasure, of play.

I think the juice is far superior to the cheap faux-glam bottle. This perfume deserves a real coquette, a fox out for the kill. Go for it girls!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I bought my bottle yesterday and I definitely agree with some other reviewers on its similarity to Coco Mademoiselle, however gone is the bitter grapefruit note... it's opening and drydown r like night and day and it lacks any real originality. While is is a "nice" fragrance,idk if if its a keeper especial @ $76 for a 1.7oz LOL!?

Fendi FAN opens as a straightforward generic fruity-floral fragrance indistinguishable from a dozen others. I am surprised, actually, at the number of people who compare this to COCO MADEMOISELLE, since it smells nothing like that to me. Maybe FAN is closer to CM than to anything else they've sniffed, but to me they are very, very distinct.

The composition lurches rather radically to a cedarish leather drydown which lasts a lot longer than the fruity-floral opening, so this perfume is really only appropriate for those who are looking for a light leather fragrance. The flowers are not at all prominent in this composition and are even somewhat drowned out by what I presume is iso-E-super (an aromachemical which imparts a cedarish quality).

I predict market failure for FAN, because those who love the opening are likely to dislike the drydown, while those who might have enjoyed the drydown will likely be deterred by the opening.

In Vogue
In Vogue

This is a glamourous floral oriental, appropriate for a mature woman, but can also be worn by some-one 30+, if they're sophisticated. This has that "rich lady in furs" kind of aura (well, Fendi is famous for their furs, after all.) Very bourjois.
At first spray, it was very oriental. After 10 mins. the florals emerged, and it gradually became more floral and sweet, until it was finally more floral than oriental. I kept getting whiffs of one floral note in particular, could have been the tuberose. Sometimes, I noticed a disturbing scent stand out, that I would say smelled like salami! Probably the leather, it was a bit weird, but not too noticeable. It wouldn't deter me from wearing this, though I could do with-out it.
The colour of the juice is appropriate, this is definitely a "golden" fragrance, rich and warm. I predict that this will be a bestselling classic.

HappyShopper123
HappyShopper123

Initially a zesty citrus floral that was a little sharp on my skin, this mellowed into a fairly sweet mix of flowers and oranges.

Thaigirl
Thaigirl

I was really surprised how much this fragrance smells like Coco Mademoiselle. It is a nice fragrance, but I like Coco better.

Livvy111
Livvy111

Tried this one- I am pleasantly surprised. Its definitely a 'sparkling floral', and I have to disagree with some of the previous reviews and say it does have quite an interesting base of leather. It must depend on your skin chemistry- but it seems to work quite well on me. I get quite a pretty, bright floral with a softness and a nearly 'salty' note of leather. I could say its quite similar to Acqua di Gio but not as sparkily or sharp.Its not a very 'special' fragrance but quite nice for autumn and winter. The pear is quite a prominent note. A safe, pretty, not overly sweet fragrance for a 20-30 year old.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

The resurrection of the Fendi perfume line is a welcome treat. Fan di Fendi is no disappointment; a rush of floral notes, namely indolic tuberose tamed by fresh jasmine, erupts from a pool of sweet citrus notes. The intensity of the fruits and flowers make this a fruity-floral for adults, as neither component ever descends into sugary prosaicism. The added punch of patchouli throws any caution Fendi tried to exercise to the wind, while reminding me of the now-retired masterpiece Fendi Donna. Oh how I wish they would bring the original Fendi back, but I can live with this if it's all they'll offer.

Creolecat
Creolecat

I’ll use the analogy of money and cars. I think of Mercedes Benz as old money; refined elegance and unassuming. I think of a BMW as someone who’s just come into money - a little flashy. I’ll leave it at that. Fan di Fendi is a Mercedes Benz. It’s graceful and lush – the opulence of the sedan’s leather seats. Lean back into the clean delicate citrus atmosphere and indulge in its symphony of black currant and white flowers. This is dynamic at night for that special occasion – any occasion where we show another side of ourselves, and lingers the following morning. Luxury has many scents; this is one of them.

kloobnika
kloobnika

When I try it on my skin it smells like orange soda at first. A very "happy" uplifting smell full of citrus. After a few hours though it turns into a completely different fragrance, more elegant and floral. I think it can be great for a girl in her 20s.
The bottle design is really nice too.

anniebanannie
anniebanannie

I love citrus. I'm not going to roll around the bushes to get that out. I also love drama snd a feel of elegance. Fendi in my opinion, knows how to incorporate those words into their fragrances. I find it so disappointing that this time it failed to impress me. While the bottle is stunning, the juice is everything but. This feels like a generic, almost "baseless" Coco Mademoiselle. Heck, a watered down version of Calvin Klein CK in 2U. At first I smell the cool, crisp and sweet tartness of the tangerines. Notes of jasmine and pear soon follow. As time goes by, I feel a little of the patchouli come by softened by the black currant. The patchouli is very delicate here. Towards the end I get no drama, no creaminess, no...how do I say it?...no spirit. Great for a teenager, someone in the medical field or someone who likes citrus but without drama. A safe citrus.

Otherwise, I find it cruel that the fashion world and apparently the fragrance world seems to think that "youthful" fragrances should be frivolous, unoriginal, all pleasing, cheap, sweet, safe. Downright boring. Those words reflect my real thoughts on this perfume. Like I've said a billion times, if I wanted a fragrance from Bath and Body Works I'd go there instead, as they are much cheaper. In fact, this reminded of a candle from there, Calypso Sun. And I found that scent much more complex and well done. Where is the excitement?! The allure?, because quite frankly, if that is what you're looking for in this, you will not find it. If you think I sound quite frustrated, that may be because in some ways I am. I don't mean to sound like a snob, but so many fragrances right now lack an "It" factor I find. That something that leaves me stunned and pleasantly surprised. This left me very stead, I expected more from Fendi. It made Theorema, one of the most incredible things I have ever smelled. I wanted more, and waited and tried it some more to see if it would surprise me. Alas, this is unoriginal and not at all memorable.

spiderman_rome
spiderman_rome

I really like bottle. It s Very Fendi. Glam as the bagagli they do. The fragrance is nice. Maybe a bit too citrusy in my opinion. But Okey for dayware.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I'm a little disappointed about this one as I otherwise LOVE everything Fendi. It's very citrusy on my skin, breezy and quite refreshing, but definitely nothing new. It reminds me of cologne, way too conservative.

La Flamme
La Flamme

On my skin, there are three stars in this movie-Tangerine, Rose, and
Leather. It opens with happy, juicy tangerine wrapped in soft, new suede. About an hour later the Rose moves in taking center stage as suede continues to linger in the background. Later still, leather takes the lead with the fruit and flowers softly echoing. I sense no jasmine or patchouli on my skin. A soft musk can be sensed as the backdrop but is not listed in the notes. I love this scent, it's almost all purpose, although I would not wear it to church or a job interview. It is potent, but not overbearing. Sillage is magical on my skin. It's one of those beautiful scents you smell in the air and later realize is your own perfume. Lasting power on my skin is exceptional, I can sense it the following day.

Tulip211
Tulip211

This reminds me of when I was a child, and the ice cream truck came around...I would beg my mother for a dollar and she would tell me to go into her purse. A grand Italian leather purse. My little face peering in, inhaling the heavy smoky scent of leather, until I found my dollar. Come to think of it, this perfume smells like the dollar too. That new money scent...

Also, you know that room at a party, where everyone throws their coats on a bed? The room ends up smelling like florals and leather coats? That's what this is.

So yeah. Interesting...but not sure if I want to smell like it. It's almost like a Demeter spray that I would buy to spray my hallway closet with.

outofocus
outofocus

I'm going to mix and match some comments because they reflect what I think:

It smells like a mix of cologne and old-lady like perfume blended into a modern flacon, which in fact is not as beautiful as Gucci Guilty. The box is not up to the product marketing on TV, it's a yellow mustard cheap thing I would't carry to the supermarket. Fan di Fendi's fragance does change with time a lot (thank the Lord for that) and goes through quite a journey. Maybe if it starts here on Earth and ends up in Mars, I would think of buying it, less than that, I wouldn't.

Don't they have focus groups on these famous brands? I would recruit them on this blog to avoid big customer's disapointment.

Egyptian Goddess
Egyptian Goddess

very unique. This literally smells like you put one orange and one lemon in an expensive leather purse, let it sit in the sun all day and then opened the bag and smelled inside. I can see this being wonderful on the right kind of woman, a no-nonsense strong kind of woman

ednafrau
ednafrau

fan di fendi is identical to "coco mademoiselle" eau de toilette, with the marc jacobs' "lola" pear note added to the mix. i am shocked! this beautiful - and expensive - flaçon contains a juice that has zero originality. who are they appealing to? a teen who wants to be a little sophisticated and doesn't want to wear lola beacuse all her friends have it but is not ready for her mom's coco mademoiselle? it makes me sad that the great house of fendi is being mutilated by LVMH.

framorena
framorena

It starts so well,so sweet and plesant,but in a few minuits...where are the middle notes? And patchouli? I just can smell leather...and something bitter...but maybe it's the effect on my skin,reading your reviews...

Ouch!
Ouch!

Golden, at the same time there's a very sharp note in the opening. Like crystaliline, tart, petrol. I think it's the tangerine. It's hard to describe what I mean but it's a twangy note...like zingy without being citrusy.

Underneath I can feel the bottom notes trying to push through. There's also an underlying softness to this perfume, like I can tell it's going to dry down really nicely.

At the moment, everytime I smell it I can't help but feel some of these notes aren't blending well together. That zingy sharpness with a lovely softness isn't meshing.... hmm... Can't wait to see what the heart and basenotes do..

Half an hour later...it's softened a little bit but that sharp tangy note is still holding on. I'm willing this to turn into something much more pleasant.

Ok the sharpness an hour later has gone and it is soft now...soft musky fruit, not anything special really...

I was quite excited about this on first spray but it's really just a jumble of stuff thrown together that doesn't work in my opinion...

Ah well!

ETA: I just smelled this in the air as someone near me sprayed it in my office. MUCH more appealing when smelled from a slight distance. Up close though? Not for me.

olga1780
olga1780

Very likeable and adorable casual scent, I would characterize it as cheerul and sunny, but sophisticated - no way . My first impression was that I already had too many fragrances that smell like this, so the originality is not there either.
Definitely not worth the price tag.
Instead of jumping on the fruity floral band wagon, Fendi would be much better off relaunching their old discontinued classics.
Reading the reviews, it's really amazing how the perception of class and sophistication in perfumery has changed over the years.

Christie171
Christie171

It smells like a mix of cologne and old-lady like perfume blended into a beautiful, sophisticated bottle. It's such a shame

altr01
altr01

I'm sorry people are a bit sneery about this as I really like it (though have only tried samples). The citrus top notes with leathery undertones remind me of Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa.

karisma2011
karisma2011

Not bad at all, smells really nice and clean and lady-like, quite crisp but a bit boring for me...ideal for my mum though!

almond-papaya
almond-papaya

Opens up with an orangey woody aroma for me. Hubby said it gave him a 'kick in the nostrils' This is very strong and distinct.

Not made my mind up yet but something tells me this is a no no for me unless the die down is something special...

watch this space

Taliera
Taliera

This is a very sultry and sexy fragrance. It also smells elegant and expensive. It's the kind of fragrance that a girl in her early twenties would wear out to a club and party all night til morning. It is a scent for flirtation and sex. I think it is the dominant patchouli that makes me think that, because patchouli always reminds me of body odour. In this the patchouli is very strong.

golden
golden

I really like this perfume. On my skin it starts off smelling quite spicey ( I note there are no spice notes in this) but it smells like that when it hits my skin.
The middle notes are fruity, but not overwhelmingly so. I noticed this has alot of oil in the juice, which means IMO it is well made and has amazing longevity. I kept getting wafts of freshness from this, which leaves a beautiful fresh trail that lingers, in a really good way.
I think this would be perfect for cooler months (Winter) I also think you could wear this both day and night. It's very versatile, modern and elegant.
The bottle is very robust, yet sophisticated and will look very glamourous on any dressing table.
Overall, I feel if you want modern day glamour, this is it!

takeasniff
takeasniff

In Australia this one is available in Myer so it is easy to get. When I saw it, it was not over 100$ so maybe they have lowered the price. I like it, it is a sweet but soft powdery feminine smell. It smells classy but young enough for a younger person to wear it. I don't know about the staying power because I could not afford to buy it at the time I just tested it. It is very Italian like Max Mara and Gucci. In other words if you like the french smelling perfumes this is nothing like that.

ladymillion123456789

Some people make this amazing fragrance sound so bad really this fragrance is amazing and seductive and i love it Fendi discounted its old fragrances to target a new audiance and give fendi a new vibe there keeping up with whats in and whats not and fan di fendi is definatly a new vibe to fendi weather you like it or not Fan di Fendi is here to stay.

I AM A FAN OF FAN DI FENDI!!!!!!!

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

I expected more from Fendi than this, which smells like the latest Gucci (and that's not a good thing). They should re issue the original Fendi and discontinue this. It's not unpleasant particularly, though I find it a bit cloying and nauseating for some reason. I also can't discern any individual notes except maybe a bit of tangerine. Hmmm, tangerine and patchouli, yep, that nails it, it's just a bit of a bad combo.

First impression; after a quick sniff at the Fendi Boutique. I enjoy the hint of black currant initially. Then the perfume reminds me of Gucci Guilty because there is a peachy orange smell with some spicy/powdery accord that I get from both of them, but Fan di Fendi is more floral, less oriental spicy, and it seems to last longer too. I like this Fendi more than Gucci. It just feels more exclusive. Plus I adore the bottle.

ladymillion123456789

Love this perfume very sweet floral and sexy and i don't understand why not many people have heard of this perfume and its not very popular for some reason i mean it came out the same time lady million did and lady million has so many fans and reviews where as fan di fendi is very low with not much reviews it really is a nice perfume i recommend it to all the lady million fans fan di fendi is very much alike with lady million and very sexy!!!!!!
TRY IT YOU WILL LIKE IT
BUT THEY SHOULD LOWER THERE PRICE ITS $160 IN AUSTRALIA FOR 75ML OVERBOARD PRICE MUCH

worood-mohamedia
worood-mohamedia

Still I didn't see this one in any mall in Qatar.Realy I want to try it .

delphine67
delphine67

Opens fresh and a bit soapy,I find it also a bit sharp, there is a note that makes me a bit nauseous, Dont know wich one but I find it a unpleasant note. This is not my type of perfume.To many white flowers and that sharpness.Maybe a partygirl will like it.

ladymillion123456789

this perfume smells really good smells like a much lighter version of coco mademoiselle to me

Anouk0811
Anouk0811

I find this fragrance really boring, and not recognisable at all.. It's a bit cloying, and smells dirty on my skin.

antonpan

vertigo, Carolina Herrera 212 VIP is the best of the Golden Five)

vertigo
vertigo

I think Fan di Fendi is the best of the recent Golden Four (Lady Million, Guilty, Vanitas, Fan).
Still, I don't like it much - and I didn't expect to, juding from the notes. But I'm a bit disappointed with Fendi itself.

I agree that it follows the path of Palazzo ... but certainly is more wearable and likeable (thinking of thousands).

It is a modern, elegant floral-fruity, with a stress on floral. The flowers (can't detect specifically) are rather cold and give this fragrance a metallic brillance. I get them first. Then come the fruits which make Fan more friendly, add a sunbeam to this a bit stiff, chilly fragrance. Pear, blackcurrant and tangerine are clear, on a sweet, slightly powdery rose base.
I imagine a woman in her 20s or 30s in a cocktail dress on a business banquet wearing this.
Superficially friendly, but in reality - DISTANT.

Fan doesn't have a big sillage. I have to put my nose to my wrist to smell it.
Stayig power is also unimpressive, about 3 hours, and a minus for my not getting the drydown, which could squeeze some more feelings from this rather cold-hearted composition.

I think I wanted it to be more avant-garde.

Thanks antonpan, I've totally forgotten about 212 VIP!
Which also says a lot.

update: Fan reminds me of Burberry Woman, All About Eve, and ICE candies.

mjb28
mjb28

I tried a sample today. Very floral, sharp, sweet and with a little bit of spiceness. Nice blended and it goes like harmony. I agree with someone who told that it smells like Chanel Coco Mademoiselle at the opening. But it's not as strong and clean as Chanel. To me it seems a lighter version of it. It doesn't give me a headache (trying this in winter season) The drydown after few minutes is very sweet oriental in my skin. I could say this is sophisticated, feminine, floral scent. I like it and definitely recommended to young modern women who loves to party!

heavenbelle
heavenbelle

I am testing this today. IMO this is great for colder months and as the ad purports, suitable for "night outs" or club parties. But something in it makes my hayfever worse, it could be the blackcurrant or pear. This morning I applied the sample on my neck and wrists, I was sneezing so bad in our office. It made my head somewhat numb too. Unfortunately I am having a headache smelling this perfume. Too bad I actually like it, but if it would make me sneeze and cause me headaches all day, I am afraid I have to pass! OR maybe I'll try it again on winter, who knows?? i might buy at least the 30ml bottle =p

Jillzilla
Jillzilla

This is a very sophisticated scent! The black currant is very pronounced to my nose, but it doesn't feel fruity. Overall, this feels more like a floral scent to me. The leather note, which emerges fairly early on my skin, is very well balanced by the floral notes, of which the rose seems most dominant. The patchouli is quiet and not at all earthy.

Because of my chemistry, the scent stays too sharp on me, but I think it's classy and I imagine it would smell amazing on those who can wear sophisticated floral fragrances!

melia
melia

I tested this the other day, and I must say, the opening really reminded me of coco mademoiselle. A little bit later it settled down more sweet and oriental (still strong though) and there was also something coming through disguised as a benzoin/gass smell. Maybe I should test it on my skin another time, check if that benzoin is still going on, but for now... I agree it's very posh!

loveperfumes
loveperfumes

"Palazzo" style, toned down though. What I like is a warm, sunny vibe and youthful gutsy "rococo" touch. Quickly succumbs to a boudoirey powderiness with an edgy touch and headache-inducing potential. No love potion for me - more office posh. Like it.

Contessa01
Contessa01

I just tried this the other day.. It smells very light almost like a lighter version of the original Fendi... I will try it again though and write another review. I have to say though that the bottle is absoultely stunning!

guest_Jane
guest_Jane

Just tried it today at Harrods... A M A Z I N G F R A G A N C E!! I'm definitely going to buy it!!!!

antonpan

Fan di Fendi is a bomb of flowers, strong fragrance with a clear jasmin note. These types of scents usually make me headache... And to my notes Fan di Fendi is similar to Burberry The Beat or to sth else.

guest_amparito
guest_amparito

Me gustaría obtener el perfume para mujer FENDI

Me gustaría poder comprarle, en españa me cobran 90€ por una de 50ml, habria forma de conseguirle más favorable?.
Ojalá fuese para cobrar a contrarembolso.

josefa516@hotmail.com

Endymion
Endymion

FendiFanDiFendi! :D
This sounds so funny if you say out fast! ;)

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Is it going to be as good as the original fendi?that.s the question.so sad that they discontunued the line.they buy a company.and flush all the greatness of it.like theorama.pellazo.fendi.all favorites of clentes.they should bring back the favorites.lacoste own fendi.to sad...better be good.

Fan di Fendi by Fendi 3.50 out of 5 based on 691 ratings and 149 user reviews

FENDI FAN DI FENDI ACQUA for MEN by Fendi EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
FENDI FAN DI FENDI ACQUA for MEN by Fendi EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Fan Di Fendi Perfume by Fendi, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Fan Di Fendi Perfume by Fendi, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
FENDI FAN DI FENDI ACQUA for MEN by Fendi SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ ALL OVER SHAMPOO 3.4 OZ
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Fendi 'Fan di Fendi' Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set 1.7oz
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Coffret Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz 2pcs
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz
Fendi Fan Di Fendi Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml 2.5oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fan di Fendi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fendi Fan di Fendi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fan di Fendi by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fan di Fendi by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.