Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fantasia Fendi Fendi for women

Fantasia Fendi Fendi for women
dislike

Fantasia Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fantasia Fendi Fendi for women Pictures Fantasia Fendi Fendi for women Pictures

This perfume was released in 1996. It is defined as a floral-fruity fragrance and it comes in 30 ml, 50 ml and 75 ml bottles of different colours: green, blue and red. This is a very sweet, powdery and intense fragrance. Despite the floral notes of the heart, this sweet, fruity aroma is very dominant and powdery warm. The top notes are sweet and fruity: bergamot, apricot, aldehydes and hyacinth. The heart follows with sweet jasmine, orchid, lily-of-the-valley and rose. The base has warm, gentle and soft notes of vanilla with sandalwood, moss and tonka bean.

Aldehydes Apricot Hiacynth Bergamot

Orchid Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Oakmoss Vanilla

Indaco di Persia

Fantasia Fendi Fragrance Reviews

Museumgal
Museumgal

A little sweet, a little powdery... Just lovely. The dry down us warm woods. Rich and delightful. Lasts well, good for day to night.

quackadoodle
quackadoodle

This is a very nice fragrance, but unfortunately it is not "me". I do wear it around the house sometimes, but I can't go out in it. I am not a big fan of sandalwood. At all. It usually smells like catbox to me, but in this fragrance it doesn't (luckily). For people who like warm vanilla and soft, woody, powdery sandalwood, this might be perfect for you. It IS quite gorgeous. It has a very slight sweetness, but it isn't overwhelming or overly fruity. It balances the warmth of the vanilla and the woodiness of the sandalwood. I do get a bit of an impression of leather, without it actually smelling LIKE leather. It is a classy scent.

While it may not suit me, I still find it beautiful. If it suits you, I consider you quite lucky!

SexyJasmine
SexyJasmine

I just received my long awaited bottle in the mail from a wonderful EBay seller whom I get a lot of hard to find fragrances from at a very reasonable price.
Anyway, I'm so happy to finally have this beautiful fragrance in my grasp. I had a bottle back in the mid nineties and I absolutely loved it. When I went back to Macy's to buy another bottle it was gone, never to be sold in dept stores again. Time went on and I forgot about it until recently as I was browsing EBay for fragrances and saw it for sale. Of course I placed my order right away direct sale, no bidding jazz.
Now that I have been reunited with my long lost love I am so happy. It still has the same sweet vanilla fruity flavor that I remember and after all this time I am still enchanted by it.

supernal light
supernal light

Many years ago I used to smoke a brand of cigarettes called Embassy in a red and white packet and on opening the cellophane and lifting the lid a very nice, uplifting, slightly exotic fragrance was noticeable and I now realise that this was not the cigarettes themselves but the fragrance added by the manufacturer to make them more appealing. Well, on first sniff of Fantasia I was instantly taken back to the time I used to smoke and the Embassy brand in particular. It is actually a really lovely perfume so I had to buy a bottle. (No, it doesn't smell of smoke for all the non-smokers who might be worried, it is a gorgeous scent)
Every time I use this I am reminded of my youth and those carefree days when smoking was a pleasure and not the social crime it is nowadays.

Fantasia Fendi is a very rich, complicated scent that is hard to describe but is quite heavenly and I now realise that it was this divine smell that subconsciously attracted me to that cigarette brand and made me keep buying it over and over again and not the actual cigarettes themselves. The tricks they used to use !! who knew?

Anyway, you don't have to have ever been a smoker to appreciate Fantasia Fendi - enjoy it for it's own sake as a unique beauty that stands apart from all rest due to it's slightly strange but uplifting exoticness.

Nil3
Nil3

This fragrance on me is shy. And so soft like a baby. I wrap myself in it without being afraid that I over did it. The perfume alone takes care of it. It's a really unique and strange thing this perfume. I wonder if it's discontinued?? Can anyone tell me?

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

As a reviewer (Sopranoo) here noted , This is Fantasia like its name , it takes you through that delicious , sweet , strange journey and there is a certain bizzare so beautiful note you cannot really know , but "fantastically " wonderful , this perfume -though not loud is not for a conservative or traditional person it's for an eccentric , beautiful diva ..Not recommended for the faint of heart ;)

mery09
mery09

Interresting fragrance,has a good lasting power,it's something between fresh and fruits...Nice

paleface
paleface

This is a strange - but really lovely! - perfume with one of a biggest metamorphosis I have experienced.

As passionata20 says, the opening resembles original Jil by Jil Sander. Tho Jil is drier with lavender and bergamot and Fantasia sweeter with a lot of vanilla and bergamot, both share the strong note which is VETIVER. Yes, no sign of vetiver in the list above, but I get a very generous portion of it, and if you don't like that cologne-type odour, it can be too much (I have just lately learned to tolerate and even like it).

But as I mentioned, there is a big metamorphosis going on, and so this men's after shave -resemblance softens in ten minutes and is over in half an hour. Thus the perfume has slowly and almost secretly turned slightly flowery and very feminine with a twist of bergamot and (still a good dose of) vanilla which also stay there. This is a phase I like very much.

Later comes wood, and now I like it even more. It is the combination of woods, now tamed vanilla and bergamot with faint trail of flowers which make this perfume exquisite, comparable - I dare to say - to such beauties as Anthracite and Nu (to their bases, it is). However, Fantasia is sweeter all the way down.

So, from time to time I find myself grabbing Fantasia and enjoy that journey from the men's world to the women's land and then to the territory that is rather unisex...

soonflower
soonflower

I really adore this scent. It isn't fresh, rather stong, sweet, woody and creamy in the base (on my skin).
And another thing - not very popular (in my country) and has a very good lasting power.
Too bad it's discontinued.

Fizzy
Fizzy

When I dabbed it on my wrist, I got a sneeze attack about a half of hour! No go scent. Too much of chemical stuff in in.

Cmanier
Cmanier

yes yes yes... Just received my bottle from amazon...lovely scent and yes it is sweet but not loud!! Its like Fendi with a sugar rush. Nothing like the frutiy sugary fragrances of today. It does favor the heavier scents of the 80s but with a vanilla/sugar twist. different. i can't think of anything out their now/newer in 2011 that smells like it.....

passionata20
passionata20

To me it smells like burned sugar candy. Quite sweet and sticky. It has a typical tonka bean drydown base that i can´t say that i love, but it is nice. Still very onesided and not really developing scent. We have smelled a lot "smell-a-likes" so no need to spend a fortune on this fragrance. For those who think this is too sweet try Jil Sander´s "Jil" (the original one), it smells quite the same to my nose, but not that sweet.

Really funny, I just saw that Fendi and Missoni both launched this almost equal looking bottle of perfume in 1996! Well, they are both Italian...maybe they thought it to be a good gimmick! I love the Missoni perfume, this one not so. One of the few Fendi's I do not like.

lucifera
lucifera

ooh i had this, and didn't liked it at all :( just another impulse purchase in the past,
on me it was just too sweet,allmost gourmant! -_- how odd

Cereza
Cereza

I do like this scent, but I can't say that this is something special. It is lovely sweet scent, I feel coconut and almond, but they are not even listed as a notes, so I dunno what's wrong with my nose :) And what else - it has a weak staying power on my skin and that make me sad as well. Overall - not a bad scent, but there are plenty more like this out there way better.

gigiletta
gigiletta

very lovely cozy joyful,sweet fruits,vanilla,leather,non sticky but longlasting.you must buy,still can be find.

Rouu
Rouu

fantasia by Fendi is one of the great fragrances i have ..its special .. long lasting, and so clean smell .. FRESH thats what i can say it has a fine aldehyde note , although i dunt like aldehyde fragrances but this fragrance is totally different ..the note gave it some spices .. so fruity at the 1st and quite sharp then its turns to yummy and sweet with a fresh reflection, the base note is a story. i adore it its so feminine and warm, with a musky touch. i have the 50ml blue bottle and i luve it..
its more than suitable for day use, its not overpowering ,sweet,fresh,clean,and unique .. usually i get alot of comments on it through the office as much as my daily life.. u can consider it as classic if u wear classic, formal if u r formal, vacation perfume if u r on the beach during the summer vacation.. a perfume u can depend on !!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

This is a gorgous scent! Very sugary smelling with leather mixed in. Its a beautiful combo and heaven to smell but I don't ware it much. I would prefer a stronger scent that lasted longer but since it is not I don't ware it very often.

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

I love this one. Light, romantic, on me - aquatic fruity with a little aldehydes in the beginning. Vanilla in the base is not nasty, but I think it would be better without vanilla. It's just my opinion, but I don't like vanilla notes mostly, so don't mention it )))). I think it's ageless, but for young ladies firstly. It's light, sweet and girly.
You won't find there nothing very special, superexotic or unusual, but nevertheless very-very pretty.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

This is where Arden-noses found 'inspiration' for Britney Spears first Fantasy. Only they made Britney Spears first Fantasy sweeter, cheaper smelling. Same thing with Betsey Johnson's perfume. This smells way more expensive (ofcourse 'cause it's Fendi!). Still way way too sweet for me.

Sopranooo
Sopranooo

Fendi Fantasia is like its name fantasia...Oh I adore it lasts for long long time. It is Romantic modern perfume. it could be weared night and day. it leaves your mark on the place u path by yet not heavy.
The sandlewood, Vanella and jasmine are detected in a good way, no sharp spicy effect of vanilla... as some perfumes seem cheap by increasing concentration of Vanilla. I think that Orchid and Apricote tend to equalize the perfume sharpness

I love it and recomends for unique woman

noharadwan
noharadwan

it was very sweet like candies , i used to wear it at school but now it won't suit my taste!!!

smellysmell
smellysmell

I LOVE this perfume soooo much! :D

it has an amazing smell, but i don't think they'd be selling this one anymore, unfortunately.

Overall, I think this is one of the best i've smelt!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fantasia Fendi fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Fantasia Fendi, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fantasia Fendi by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fantasia Fendi by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.