Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

Fendi 2004 Fendi for women

Fendi 2004 Fendi for women
dislike

Fendi 2004 Fendi for women Pictures

Fendi 2004 is a oriental floral fragrance for women. Fendi 2004 was launched in 2004. Top notes are freesia, tunisian neroli and sicilian mandarin; middle notes are iris, tiare flower and gardenia; base notes are amber, sandalwood and vanilla.

Freesia Tunisian Neroli Sicilian Mandarin

iris Tiare Flower Gardenia

Amber Sandalwood Vanilla

Fendi 2004 Fragrance Reviews

Silences
Silences

Gorgeous! A greener,less synthetic version of Chanel Allure. They were crazy to discontinue this fragrance. Tasteful, sophisticated, perfect for a person who is crazy for white flowers.

Thepeacefulone
Thepeacefulone

This one is a winner!

candymarie
candymarie

A lovely floral that opened with a green feeling that seemed to come from the stems of the flowers. With a nice balance between the sweet and the un-sweet, the oriental base notes don't dominate, but rather provide a well-blended, luxurious base on which the flowers reach their full potential. Decent sillage and longevity.

kraxa
kraxa

I got this one in a department store sale for 4 GBP for 50 ml- got it even withouth smelling- being a Theorema addict just wanted to test this one. Very nice fragrance, probably too sheer for me, so I gave it to my sis, who fell in love, but then of course I couldn't find it for her anymore.

Update: I have actually managed to find this rare gem- so I got my sister a decnt supply, plus a bottle for myself. I do enjoy the scent much more this time round.

amelie
amelie

Amazing how similar Fendi2004 & Allure EDT! Fendi2004 is even more gentle and warm, although there is a lot of freshness in it. Simply a modern fragrance, attractive,quite longlasting and a good choice for all seasons.
Reminded me of some fine after sun-body cream. Not too strong, nor weak, just as it should be & the only Fendi that I like.

liat
liat

A very tasteful fragrance, nice and warm. More floral than floriental, but still quite interesting.
A classic summer fragrance, I think it's good on younger women, too.

vertigo
vertigo

fantastic fragrance!
I haven't smelled it for a lot of time, but I remember it was very smooth, warm and embracing.
On me it smelled mostly of mandarin, tiare and gardenia.
a floral cream.
Perfect for a walk by the sea on the cool evening.
very attractive, but not in a notorious sexual way, rather sensual ...

Fendi 2004 by Fendi 3.97 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Fendi 2004 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi Fendi 2004, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fendi 2004 by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fendi 2004 by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Fendi Fendi Theorema Agent Provocateur L'Agent Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Yves Saint Laurent Nu Cartier Panthere Chanel Allure Sensuelle Boucheron Boucheron Hermes Eau des Merveilles Christian Dior Dolce Vita Yves Saint Laurent Paris Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Givenchy Ysatis Christian Dior Midnight Poison Bvlgari Omnia Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Yves Saint Laurent Y