Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

L`Acquarossa Fendi for women
dislike

L`Acquarossa Fendi for women Videos
L`Acquarossa Fendi for women Pictures L`Acquarossa Fendi for women Pictures

The new fragrance by Fendi, L'Acquarossa, arrives on the market in September 2013. Chiara Mastroianni (the daughter of Catherine Deneuve and Marcello Mastroianni) is to be the face of Fendi's new promotional campaign for the L'Acquarossa scent, as seen through the lens of photographer Jean-Baptiste Mondino.

L'ACQUAROSSA perfume is created by Delphine Lebeau, Benoit Lapouza and Francois Demachy, who choose Sicilian mandarin, Calabrian bergamot and a prune accord for the top notes. The heart of the composition blends red-and-gold lantana flowers, rose, orange blossoms and magnolia, while the base notes bring nuances of red cedar, musk and Indonesian patchouli.

The fragrance is presented in a geometric red bottle with gold-colored ornaments engraved with the name of the fragrance and the name of the house Fendi. The stopper is black-colored and lined with golden elements. L'Acquarossa will be available as of 30, 50 and 100 ml EDT, accompanied by perfumed body care products.

Sicilian Mandarin Calabrian bergamot Dried Plum

Orange Blossom Rose Magnolia Lantana

Patchouli Musk Red Cedar

L'Eau de Chloe
Rumeur 2 Rose

L`Acquarossa Fragrance Reviews

nikoleta1

I just got him, hello lover! Great opulent, floral, lasting, what else to ask for?

ticalica
ticalica

Stunning bottle but the scent lacks personality and depth

aquila_2009
aquila_2009

Hi.

Grace and beauty pair with an uncompromising personality to reveal an angelic,yet dangerously seductive.L`ACQUAROSSA is a chic and sophisticated scent that is both fresh and sweet,due to citrusy introductory notes that blend into a sweet heart of dominant rose and magnolia.it smells ladylike but in a seductive way. Modern,Sweet,Floral,Romantic, Elegant,Exciting,Sensuous, Gorgeous and Absolutely Lovely.

Top notes of this sensual flowery fragrance is of citrus mandarin accords and a hint of plum on a sweet heart notes of vibrant rose,seductive and luminous magnolia and a lingering kiss of soft musk and powerful patchouli base notes,that gives off a subtle scent that makes you feel nice without overpowering the room.it is suitable worn in evening and especially for special dates and also subtle enough for office use.

Sillage?Lovely.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Lindo, lindo perfume, me agrada ahora que ya comienza a hacer menos frio, es suave, efervecente y limpio.

Al inicio huelo mucho las mandarinas, el jugo, y luego siento la rosa y la magnolia, al asentarse noto un toque cítrico con algo de flores, ha de ser la lantana, es un floral cítrico diferente a cualquiera que he olido; en momentos se siente un toque maderoso y las rosas, pero estas dos notas como diluidas en agua.

En general, me ha gustado y mucho, yo siento la proyección moderada, tirándola a suave, su duración de unas 9 horas o mas.

littebee
littebee

It's so lovely. The best rose nowadays. Without oud and/or vanilla. Just fresh and crispy rose surrounded by spring flowers in the morning garden. Very uplifting, lively smell. What a nice breath of fresh air after all those slightly heavy winter warmers.

It's elegant, but not too serious, not girly as well. Sillage and longevity moderate.
I have to mention the bottle too: it's so stylish, a glossy ferrari red makes the look:)

Natalie Nations
Natalie Nations

I've had this perfume for sometime now and overtime it has become one of my favorites. L`Acquarossa, to me, smells fresh, crisp, and very aromatic... so the name of the perfume is very fitting. Although rose is not my favorite dominate note, the Sicilian Mandarin and Orange Blossom makes this rose truly delightful. I have worn this out several times now and always get compliments. The longevity/sillage is satisfying for me as well.

persefoni
persefoni

Citrusy lantana, rose and manolia, more precisely a colourful parade of herbal, freshly-cut flowers - by no means sweet or girly!

It is impressive how a wild bottle colour can attract so much attention! Still, this explosion of flowers on a slightly bitter base is very nice!

... this scent has nothing to do with the previous fendi creations... it stands totally on its own!

shanghaifleur
shanghaifleur

I received this as a gift, and I like it quite a lot. The bottle is very attractive (I know, so shallow of me!..) and I like the fact that it's opaque so the juice inside is well preserved.
As for the smell itself, L'Acquarossa could have easily passed for yet another traditional rose fragrance if it was not for the citrusy lantana. This note steps up the whole composition into an interesting zesty rose fragrance, very fresh with almost a crunchy "wild herb" feel to it. I'm surprised that this is classified as an oriental.
I think this perfume is very chic without being over the top and can easily be worn at the office for instance. Like others stated, I too would be very curious to try a more intense version of this.

Nirsara
Nirsara

I've found a new love!
After only knowing this perfume for one day, it went straight into the top five of my extensive collection of fragrances.
Some perfumes are acquaintance who come and go, others are loyal friends, some fragrances have been so familiar to you that they have become family and some, well some you just love like nothing before. From the first moment that we met, I loved L'Acquarossa intensely. I find it to be a warm, classy, feminine, seductive, timeless and bewitching sent. This fragrance captures the feeling of what it is to be in love. It only took me two weeks to finish my first bottle.
L'Acquarossa, we'll never part!

K1
K1

I'm not a fan of rose so often, but sometimes I cannot reject it. Especially when it smells soft stingy and a bit carefully added musk with floral aromatic. This is just what class is. A modest yet ultra chic perfume. Formal style destroys it, be stylish, be fashionable and wear this!

BlueJayWay
BlueJayWay

Too much patchouli and roses. It smells somewhat dated, not for young girls. Anyway, is too gentle too. I do not dislike at all...

Adjames
Adjames

I disagree with many. This fragrance is hot. It doesn't slap you in the face, but is very sexy with just a touch of spice. I like that it draws people in without announcing my presence. Tried it today at Nordie's and really find it perfect for fall. I will go back tomorrow and purchase it.

Love the dry down! The plum is fantastic in this!

goingblonde
goingblonde

I agree with Amore,
it needs to be more intense .
I tried it an it wasnt at all citrus on me just a soft pretty floral Rose being predominant an I really wanted it.
I have it on my want list but I know probably will never buy it because much as I loved it POOF an it was gone :(
absolutely zero longevity .

AmoreProfumi
AmoreProfumi

I tried this out @ Nordies I tell ya the bottle is even more lovely in person deff. eye catching, the scent however, while yes it's nice, it's an only just "like" scent, what you have here is a very nice soft citrusy-floral I don't really pick up much oriental-ness b/c I didn't get a whole lot of spice, I got more of the rose and lantana florals with the nice fizzy undertones of the mandarin. It's a very pretty scent but it lacks personality, while nice, it's kind of boring like its missing something it needs something else in there to liven it up a lil.

Hopefully they'll do a flanker of this one maybe make an intense version if they do a l'eau version that'll just be a waste, I already got it for you Fendi, Intensify the juice, deepen the red of the bottle && an all gold topper && voila! L'Acquarossa Intense :), maybe then the like will turn to love, the scent isn't bad it's very worth trying it out I can't say much for the longevity && sillage sorry, give it a try. :)

susieqrj
susieqrj

Tried it yesterday: Weak, simple. Not worthy.

jivaswood
jivaswood

When I saw it, I bought it immediately, of course, the bottle helps a lot. In fact, I bought because it has notes of Lantana. Lantana was in the garden of my house, when I was a child, and it remembers my house, my mother and my family. Lantana brings me good memories. The aroma that prevails is pink rose with citrus flower lantana. Closely resembles EAUDEMOISELLE EAU Fraiche (GIVENCHY). The difference? The rhubarb is replaced by lantana. But the rose water is present and striking. The projection is average, and durability on the skin either. Worth it? For those who like citrus and discrete floral, it can be a paradise. Woman L'AQUAROSSA is classic and understated. She puts perfume for herself, not for attention of others. Floral, citric and pink rose. That's a great vibe. No innovations, but it smells so good and chic.

Scent:

4*/ 5*

Bottle:

4,5*/5*

nikoleta1

Nice, opulent, the best of Fendi's. Reminds me of some perfume, cant figure it out which.

prettyswag

@ginger68, i agree with you..its missing something...its too flat..lol it needs like 2 more deeper notes to be a keeper...

prettyswag

im back....for the update: Sadly this is so nice at first...and i was waiting for a few hours to drag on to see how it really develops..and its going back to the store and a refill of my bottega veneta will replace this....it had no lasting power and the drydown went into a flat base ..almost like its missing something?!..It needs some vanilla and amber resin to really fit the bill as an oriental floral...its hardly..its all citrus rose and everything else just dangling on...too bad ..it a nice scent but goes flat..try again fendi...elegance lost at the end..:)

prettyswag

I picked this scent up from nordys with the set....its love at first spray...its femme , its complex on me...its fresh..its floral, its rose is bare on me, its creamy,its sexy, its not soft on me , its not loud...its different than any scent i own...its dry down...is a bit fresh spice with hint of light powdery floral...its not old , its not young...its a female dressed up, pretty heels, pretty lipstick, nice blown out hair...and ready to hit the town for a great time...im still in testing zone...to see if its a keeper...stay tuned...

Iris_it
Iris_it

Lantana flowers in the top notes ? Natural flowers are very stinky . Got to smell this fragrance !

EDIT : I do not perceive the unpleasant smell of lantana flowers . The opening is nice but its development is deceiving . Longevity is weak on my skin while it lasts much longer on paper . Not my cup of tea .

In Vogue
In Vogue

This fragrance starts with a blast of rose and red liquorice, as well as the expensive smelling "Estee Lauder" style musky base. In 20 mins. the sweetness of the liquorice is gone, and it's mainly a rose and musk scent. Verrry similar to Loud by Tommy Hilfiger, but stronger, more sillage and longer lasting. This is a strong, feminine, floral oriental from start to finish, an evening scent. Classy and elegant.

ginger68
ginger68

I tested it last weekend. It is a beautiful fragrance but it's a ghost! The staying power is inexistent. I don't like strong and heavy smells but this is really evanescent. Maybe it depends on my skin. Very elegant bottle, very polite fragrance.

sallyjwong
sallyjwong

I have oily skin and a strong sense of smell, and this perfume mixes well with my chemistry. This perfume is soft and lovely. It brings back memories of the scented silk-lined carved wooden containers my mother got from China. At first I thought I smelled roses and leather in this perfume, but then I realized that it was the lantana that made it smell so wonderful. I have never smelled lantana before in perfume, which makes this very unique. It is a perfect day scent for the office.

LadyDi

Dull...dull...dull...Same old aquatic scent from Macy's sales brochures. No staying power. Dries down into a sweet powderish scent. Reminds me of Red Door. Unfortunately, Red Door smells better...cheaper, too.

Scout
Scout

I finally had the chance to test this and I am really looking forward to getting a bottle. I'll likely hold off until Spring or those late winter months where things start to thaw and the world is still very gray on the surface, but you know those little bulb shoots are just waiting to burst forth. I'll also probably be wearing this in the dryest days of summer drought. ok, so on to the juice
I am a rose fanatic, usually favoring the deep roses of YSL Paris and specialty roses from L'Occitane and others. This is a very unique rose. I have smelled it before, but a long long time ago, maybe in the 80s or 90s, possibly at a retail store like Victoria's secret where flower themes abounded.
Usually a rose of this timbre is paired up with a lily, a peony, a gardenia, or a tuberose. But here it is by itself with some kind of fresh clean lemony bright pairing. Not lemony per se, but rather that invigorating feeling you get once you've been given a blast of lemoncello or lemon merengue. Instantly clean. It doesn't unfold into a million layers of petals opening to new depths. It's there. Clean and rose. No muss, no fuss. Even very little base to get in the way. The right angles and clean lines of the bottle also reflect the bold and straightforward nature of rose juxtaposed with fresh and bright.
It does kind of dissapate into a veil whereby you need to keep your nose to your skin to get the strongest parts, but generally stays clean and strong for approx 6 hours.
Calling all rose and fresh lovers. Keeper. A rose with no powder, hurrah hurrah hurrah.

WhoScentsU-lee
WhoScentsU-lee

out of the bottle it has a ton of pizzazz! Roses and musk galore... 4 hours into dry down I can barely detect it on my skin, I smell it on my flannel shirt but very light on my skin. Great for the office, does not have the moxie of Fan de Fendi or Fendi. I like it but I wish I would have thrown the bottle in my purse to touch up...

leboblue
leboblue

while I haven't seen the bottle in person, it appears to be opaque which I wish all bottles were to shield the juice from light. as I keep my collection safely in the dark, it would be nice to display more as I sometimes do when they are in a light proof bottle. nothing bugs me more than seeing testers on glass shelves under hot bright lights! maybe artificial light is ok but sunlight is definitely bad.

Pout
Pout

It is absolutely lovely, very Fendi. You can feel that you are wearing red color on your skin. Although it is gentle and unfortunately not very long lasting.

Kanz Oman
Kanz Oman

I find this somehow similar to burberry weekend which I dislike ! very soapy

Nice! The bottle is very original and beautiful and the perfume itslef is bright, frizzy, elegant and longlasting.
Not a choice of mine, but I like it and among all the designer launches it stands quite out of the crowd.
In the opening it reminds me a lot of YSL Champagne or Yvresse.

MUST8936
MUST8936

It's a new kind of "Cet obscur objet du désir"!

cleo cupcake
cleo cupcake

Hi Scorpiosheep - don't worry there is no note in this that smells of Lantana - or red cedar, or patchouli etc. It's just a light fresh mostly citrus fragrance. As others have said it feel like Fan di Fendi. It's nice, it;s safe and it couldn;t offen anyone if it tried. The glossy Ferrari red bottle hides a shy little scent that is perfect for the office - sadly.

This is actually nice, and fresh. I had actually hoped it would have more character, in fact it is quite light, and elegant. Soft floral I detect a bit of rose , but this isn't a rose scent per se, and it is more fresh than musky, thank goodness. The lantana note gives it a bit of a weird edge in my views.It is pleasant, easy to wear...but not in the vibe of the others great Fendi creations..
All in all, nice, but not groundbreaking for sure..
A 30 ml would be more than enough for me..

delara
delara

a fresh , lovely perfume , great for the office

diana_vikki
diana_vikki

This is definitely unique. It reminds me of Givenchy's Very Irresistible 10 Years Collector's Edition (the one with roses on the bottle). To me it's muskier. i do like it but not enough to buy it......id probably buy a travel size...

antonpan
antonpan

Fendi L'Acquarossa is the example of fragrance with a promising opening and common heart notes. I must admit it is more distinctive, more unique than most of recent releases, but still it disappoints a lot in the base. L'Acquarossa starts really sophisticated with old-fashioned bergamot, but soon L'Acquarossa becomes fruitier with a rose inclusion. In the base all the sophistication vanishes leaving me with ordinary and quite cheap smelling sour fruity dry down reminding of Marc Jacobs Lola for example.

Cool bottle however!

floralfragrance
floralfragrance

Tested this today and I think it is a very clean scent, best for summer and spring. It is not young and it is not sweet. Flowery, but not cloying. I can imagine a 30 something elegant woman with a nice tan and a white dress wearing this to work.

dormir6
dormir6

Wow! Clean, refreshing and ladylike altogether. It is not an easy task. I don't like rose, but in this fragrance rose is beautiful! Makes this composition feminine in a classical way, but it's not the old, romantic rose nor the blooming bouqet style. Very clever, the citrus note makes it a little bit cold and suitable for modern women. Piquant and spicy and clean. Very very good!!!!!

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

Slightly off-topic, but here in Australia lantana is a weed and a real pest, it contains ticks which are harmful to my dogs. Luckily I don't live in a climate where it grows, it is too dry. It has the nickname "tick-bush" and from memory when I lived in NSW it smelled rather bitter and unpleasant. I won't be looking for this perfume!

olga1780
olga1780

The solid red varnished bottle is a piece of art, but the fragrance is very underwhelming, to say the least. It starts off whith a strong alcoholic blast which settles to a very mediocre fruity-floral scent. Other than the plum note ans a hint of magnolia, I can't discern much.

L`Acquarossa is actually very similar to Fan di Fendi EDP in style and consistency, which was by no means a masterpiece either. The composition is very well blended, smooth and pleasant, with pretty decent sillage and longevity, but it lacks a kick and personality to match the gorgeous bottle.

I was wearing L`Acquarossa to dinner,and quite honestly, was feeling underdressed wearing it. This is a type a scent I see myself wearing to the gym or in the middle of a very hot summer day, but not for a special occasion.

Although L`Acquarossa may appeal the the masses, my guess is, the owners of large perfume collections will be disappointed.

magda14012
magda14012

Look forward to the new Fendi. I do hope it is going to reflect the beauty of the previous perfumes by Fendi such as Palazzo, Theorema. These were unique, long lasting with a trail and showed the Italian cut and class

malinkin
malinkin

Very nice perfume, though it reminds of something that I've used before. Probably, Love in Paris by Nina Ricci. Sillage is very similar to this, though the top notes sound different.
Perfect for evening.

Jasminalia
Jasminalia

Like former Fendi perfumes, it's not going to sell.
Strange ad, btw.

Germany
Germany

On wow I want this one badly. Looks stunning and sounds so good!!!! September will be a good yummy fragrance time with all the warm wonderful scents I love so much.

L`Acquarossa by Fendi 3.85 out of 5 based on 130 ratings and 46 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi L`Acquarossa fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fendi L`Acquarossa, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Acquarossa by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Acquarossa by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.