Designers » F-H » Oriental Floral « Groups

L'Acquarossa Elixir Fendi for women

L'Acquarossa Elixir Fendi for women
dislike

tuberose
L'Acquarossa Elixir Fendi for women Pictures L'Acquarossa Elixir Fendi for women Pictures

Fendi launches its new fragrance called L'Acquarossa Elixir in 2015, after the original L'Acquarossa from 2013 and L'Acquarossa Eau de Toilette version from 2014.

L'Elixir Acquarossa is an oriental-floral scent with fruity and gourmand accents. It contains notes of juicy cherry on the top, lantana flower, the signature ingredient for the entire line, and tuberose in the heart, and vanilla and woods in the base.

It is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

Sour Cherry

Lantana Tuberose

Vanilla Woody Notes

In Black
Delices De Cartier Eau de Parfum

L'Acquarossa Elixir Fragrance Reviews

enola
enola

Good blind buy! Elegant, warm, penetrating, layered. Although, unfortunately, my body chemistry doesn't like this one and it starts fading away after 30 minutes, so just a faint albeit amazing drydown for me. I gave it to my mom, she is very impressed by it.

aki777
aki777

A cloying artificial smelling tuberose-cherry concoction with no depth. Pretty long lasting on clothes but the dry down is very disappointing and smells like a stale candy. Try before you buy :)

Irivia
Irivia

I just received the perfume yesterday...
And...
Love it!
Just perfect*
Many people say this should be for older woman but I think it doesn't matter the age you have, only if you like strong fragrances you will love it!
As I'm a big fan of strong fragrances and I'm 22 years old so I really feel this perfume is just perfect for me.
The bottle is lovely :)

I'm really happy for discovered this perfume.

pilpintu81
pilpintu81

As I had l'acquarossa Eau de Parfum and I love it, I decided to try this version, I was very intrigued by the color of the bottle which I love, so I decided to blind buy it since in my country doesn't sell Fendi perfumes (except duty free). I have to say that I'm really happy about this buying, it a really strong perfume, with a great longevity and sillage but not being overwhelming, it is very frutal and the cherry note, very noticeable.

manu.tq
manu.tq

Bought it for my mom this Christmas. She completely loves it. I love it myself too. It has something flowery that is very specific and common in women perfumery, but doesn't smell dated. Can be pulled of by all ages. It has a rich and sophisticated smell.The cherry plays a great role in this, which by the way is an amazing and refined cherry, not medicinal at all. It projects really well, fills the room, but it's not heavy or cloying. Vanilla is not really the strongest player here; I find it quite subtle, which for me seems great, in comparison to all the male vanilla bombs that are ultra boring.
Finally, longevity also seems to stand between 7-10 hrs. I'm no way an expert in female perfumes but this one I can def. recommend.

nvenus
nvenus

Just recieved mine (edp) and I have to say it wasn't quite what I expected. It's nice but a bit too floral and really strong/intensive. This is a perfume you don't need to spray several times and I think it fits adults/older women.

I'm not sure how tuberose smells but it has a strong floral scent. I think this would be better with a stronger, more intensive cherry note.

Have just received this lovely parfum. I came across it by chance on fragrantica, having never seen it in UK shops. Actually I haven't seen Fendi outside of London. A pity as I would like to discover the brand.
Anyway I chose this blindly for the cherry & vanilla.
I can smell both, a gourmand scent? I presume the lantana stops it from smelling candy, sickly. I don't detect the tuberose & only a very faint woodsy note.
I did wonder if I should go for another gourmand as I have a few.
But as I am writing this, I am sniffing the following Valentino Donna (sugar & citrus?), Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme (marshmallow), Armani Code Satin (vanilla & soft spice),Escada Born In Paradise (buttery.)
They are gourmand to me but all smell different.
So it doesn't matter that I bought this gorgeous fragrance, it makes me happy and its so worth it.

Alayna1011
Alayna1011

Very very pretty. Although this seems more like a fruity floral or MAYBE a floral woods type scent to me than an oriental, it is one of the few fruity floral scents on the market these days that really stands out to me. It's unique with definite personality.

The cherry is most dominant on me and it opens up fresh and juicy. Later on it is softened by the woods and flowers, and remains a gorgeous cherry tuberose. I absolutely love it and will be searching far and wide for a back-up, since I only ordered a little 30ml bottle.

Moderate sillage with good lasting power (good on me is over 4hrs, since my skin eats scents like crazy!)

Recommended.

dahlia
dahlia

This was a blind buy - since I ordered only 30ml and for a very reasonable price, I decided I am not risking too much. Upon the first spray I thought this might be some clone of Fan di Fendi. I don't know who created this one, but I guess Francois Demachy has played some role, just as he has participated in the creating of Fan di Fendi and the other Aquaroses.
The fragrance starts quite sharp, with a blast of something which I can only describe as perfume flowers. The opening reminds me of a now long discontinued Attraction by Lancome (they do share vanilla and tuberose, but this opening is non of the above in particular). And just when I think this fragrance is a tag too much in your face, there comes this lovely vanilla softness, mixed with cherries and woods. They balance the flowers and make the mix work in a very elegant, slightly addictive way. As the time passes the vanilla becomes more prominent, taming the other notes and keeping them together.
This is not my favourite type of scent. But it is by all means a beautiful creation, very well crafted and more complicated than the list with the ingredients made me think before I tried it. The bottle is truly gorgeous, and it totally fits the juice inside it. I would say this fragrance is rather floral, than oriental.

Megamind
Megamind

What a magnificent scent! So modern, elegant, sweet and wealthy. Beautiful, intricate and dense vanilla cherry elixir. It's a fleshy sweet cherry not a juicy one. The tuberose gently plaiting into the bunch please me a lot here. It's a gourmand and yummy tuberose echoing with wild strawberry. It's dense but not suffocating and not overwhelming. I do not know how lantana smells so can't detect it here. The botle is a big plus as it's so chic and class with it's gold cap and gold bottom. The mine is made in France by LVMH not in Italy.
Excellent longevity on skin (with a normal type of skin).
Brief it worth to fight on the beaches, the landing grounds, the lands, the hills and the streets for it ...

Kristina25
Kristina25

I will get this perfume. Whatever the cost may be. I will fight on the beaches and on the landing grounds. I will fight in the fields and on the streets. I will fight in the hills...I WILL NEVER SURRENDER!

Scentmad
Scentmad

I don't just WANT this, I have to have it, end of.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi L'Acquarossa Elixir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fendi L'Acquarossa Elixir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Acquarossa Elixir by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Acquarossa Elixir by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.