Designers » F-H » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Life Essence Fendi for men

Life Essence Fendi for men
dislike

Life Essence Fendi for men Pictures

Life Essence by Fendi is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Life Essence was launched in 1996. Top notes are coriander, mandarin orange, bergamot, cardamom and lemon; middle notes are cypress, jasmine, west indian bay and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, oakmoss and cedar.

Coriander Mandarin Orange Bergamot Cardamom Lemon

Cypress Jasmine West Indian Bay Geranium

Sandalwood Oakmoss Cedar

Life Essence Fragrance Reviews

kanak
kanak

Fendi Life Essence is quintessentially Italian, citrus and woods mainly with some spices thrown in. It is a sunny, bright, happy fragrance, probably a tad on the unisex side so I can see why it puts some guys off as a reading of the notes alone looks very masculine but they way it is blended is in a slightly different direction. A woman could pull this off easily. It starts off with a spicy citrus blast, I get the bergamot, citrus and cardamom and then the woody notes start coming in. The dry down is mainly sandalwood and cedar with some sweetness and some floral notes. This is the kind of perfume, if you like it, is flexible enough to be worn anywhere anytime. I can see it working with a suit at the office or in shorts and sandals, just go easy on the sprayer as it can get cloying if over sprayed. works for all seasons except maybe in the height of summer after noon heat. Pretty great with a couple of sprays for summer nights though. Projection and longevity are pretty good on me so no issues there. I dont wear it often since it's been discontinued and I am trying to make my bottle last but whenever I do, it puts me in a right cheerful mood. It is like the sunny Italian countryside in spring condensed into a bottle, cant help but put a smile on your face. I like it. 7/10

Edit - My opinion that this could be unisex got seconded in the most indisputable way. One of my best friends was over at my place and she was randomly smelling stuff on my dresser and she sniffed the cap, sprayed a little on her wrists and instantly loved it. Needless to add, my bottle has found a new home!!

craniumbash
craniumbash

Found this yesterday at a shop for 8$, bought it but wasn't as impressed as I was hoping to be. Not as woody as I thought but will test it out more to see if my nose evolves to catch it differently.

fayez188

kawesh
kawesh

Dear all,
This is an amazing & perfect product from FENDI

I can not find it any more in KSA. Can anyone advise me the availability? or suggest me something same like FENDI.

godisnowhere
godisnowhere

just bought this fragrance after great reviews in fragrantica and basenotes.. No wonder Fendi stopped production.. will try again later and see if my opinion changes..

Nil3
Nil3

CLEAN. Out of the shower clean.

picasso_x
picasso_x

Simply, fresh and gentle.It's freshness like shower and not bored scent.But not continue in shop.I hope it will be come back again.

lovetribe
lovetribe

Uno dei migllior profumo di sempre.
introvabile se non a prezzi esorbitanti!!!!!!!
Peccato.E'diverso da tutti,imparagonabile.

nardcornish
nardcornish

It's such a shame Fendi stopped making this fragrance. Its beautiful and was my favourite. It was a fragrance that wherever I went women would say OMG what are you wearing its divine. unfortunately being gay I didn't get the same reaction from men but I can tell you the girls love it. Fendi you need to bring back this fragrance

sekoujohnson
sekoujohnson

Fendi made a masterpiece in 1996 with Life Essence. This is a perfect combination of citrus and woods. I purchased this cologne back in 2003 and I still own the same bottle today mainly becuase I thought it smelled too mature for my age at the time. Now looking at Fendi 10 years later, I can say this cologne is a masculine beast. This is perfect for the spring season because the combination of the citrus and woody notes give off a fresh wet vibe. Almost compared to rain showers. For longevity, I get 7 hrs. The sillage is moderate. Overall this fragrance is outstanding. It's a shame Fendi pulled the plug on this one.

sajjadalam
sajjadalam

THE MOST ROMENTIC SMELL EVER. YOU CAN'T GET RID OFF IT.

persefoni
persefoni

i fell in love with this in a perfume shop some Christmases ago, but when i came back home i couldn't remember what was on my right hand near the right elbow :D ! After thorough investigation the culprit was found and the goods confiscated..

Later on Fendi discontinued it (you nuts ppl??) Totally unisex, veeery long lasting, unique, sexy and elegant.. and lovable under woolen sweaters on cold winter days :)

zagoraboy
zagoraboy

Невероятен аромат! Това беше първият ми селективен парфюм,от тогава минаха 10 години а аз все още не мога да намеря добър,като него.Препоръчайте нещо подобно!

ananya20
ananya20

Gorgeous. Perfect for summer and the monsoons. No sharp notes at all. Quite feminine in my opinion. Husband used it too, and agreed it was more of a feminine scent.

Gentle, fresh and alluring.Soft citrus, spices and a drydown that surprises you with it's delicacy. Dont think it can be offensive at all. And would suit all age groups, except teen's ofcourse.

Very HARD TO FIND.

P.S- Would appreciate any suggestions for a similar smelling parfum, this one is too hard to find.

krmarich
krmarich

Pure bliss. It was the perfect summer follow up to Fendi Uomo. It was not a flanker by any means. Quite contrary. It was an original composition that remained loyal to the original. As if the original wasnt enough to make me a fanatic!

This was clean, crisp and intelligent beyond anything on the market today. It was very warm weather friendly that kept you feeling fresh showered all day. The notes harmonized flawlessly. I always expected a sweetness. It was always very dry.

Now its gone, like so many classics and all that I am left with is an empty bottle...

Alle Homme
Alle Homme

the best summer fragrance
10/10***

smmarzooqi
smmarzooqi

Idiots bring new disgusting perfumes and discoutniue the good ones....

rayees
rayees

All time favorite. Cant forget this one

natalia.morozova
natalia.morozova

It is just “mmm…) how great it smells” - a perfect mix of wood, bergamot and fresh citrus. As simple as that! Miss it so much! True masterpiece of Fendi.

dontcallmyname
dontcallmyname

After trying this F.L.E I bought 10 ml of that with no thinking over, because I very much liked it, if not to say, I fell in love with. As I'm not good at remembering the names, types, brands of perfumes, I was sure it was a feminine EDT, since I'd found it tender and beautiful enough. Anyway, I'M JUMPING WITH JOY, the shop-girl said it's probably gonna disappear, and I'm going to smell great - a man told me today there's a stylish aroma following me around.

oxm
oxm

Fendi Life Essence is a very fresh, clean fragrance, stuns its linearity, the opening is very crisp with citrus and a reminder of the grape skins but also the flowers are very sharp, jasmine (which I love)
hot and seductive and the bottom forested wood and sandalwood.
This fragrance has a gift for me back in time, always leaving a certain nostalgia for the scents of more than a decade ago.
Life Essence is something aristocratic
but incredibly, the hand, with Life Essence brings a fresh fragrance and discreet, no fanfare ... might remember Bulgari pour Homme Life Essence but I find it much better ...... and then this note indefinite and impalpable that nostalgia
turns into a dream.
Freud does not teach here.

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

Great woodsy masculine smell! I love this one!! Best fragrance from Fendi!! Too bad its discontinued. I still have plenty from my original bottle from 1998. I will only use is sparingly now!!

Pilgrim
Pilgrim

Excellent! I like it:)

10pipsdaily
10pipsdaily

Simple fragrance,relaxing, usually I used after taking a hot shower.

Hussam90
Hussam90

simple an light perfume.like it <3

dreamcatcher
dreamcatcher

I truly love this scent. It's simple yet sophisticated like a white tank you can wear anytime anywhere, it's my first choice when don't know what to "wear". Also, I found out it's perfect for layering. I know, some people would want to kill me for that, but I like using it together with my all-time favourite Daim Blond to add some citrus-woody edge.

Renato
Renato

Life Essence is the third woodiest scent I own (Gucci Pour Homme and Gucci Rush are the first and second respectively. It really grabbed me from the first time I smelled it. It has excellent lasting power on me, easily lasting a working day. To me it's mainly a woody scent with some florals, and I don't understand its classification here as an Oriental Spicy. I can't detect anything Oriental about it.
Regards.

guest_RTY
guest_RTY

nice and perfect

OH classic one. Great smell

carera
carera

its the best of fendi perfumes and masterpiece

Deetron
Deetron

Life Essence and Cerruti SI are my all time favorites! Life Essence is a very special unisex fragrance. I love the cypress notes, geranium and coriander as well. On my skin it stays very very long. I hope Life Essence will be available in the future. It's getting harder to find it...

jjjmjjj
jjjmjjj

It is my favorite perfume is a light refreshing scent fit after shaving I am addicted to it, but unfortunately no longer available in my country of origin

BIG
BIG

perfect mid-late spring/early summer scent

guest_Salahuddin
guest_Salahuddin

i love the woody fruity fragrance but im not very impressed with the longevity. it stays on you for maximum 1 hr thats it. But the fragrance itself is literally beautiful!

guest_jonn
guest_jonn

5 stars

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

it flowery , woodsy and a little heavy for me but i think its very nice and definetly unisex !!

try other ones but mainly if u like fendi then u might wanna give this a try :)

Flybethy
Flybethy

I love this, why cannot I not get any more? It's perfect, soft, clean and wonderful. I miss it, I will search Ebay, I must have this back in my life!

Cheadle
Cheadle

You're right on the money Kiselina. I also respectfully submit that Life Essence is a uinsex frag. Everything about this fragrance is just right, from the bottle, to its cap, to the juice itself. Great woody base notes perfect for the office and great for weekends. This is a creative piece that has no equal.

guest_kalo
guest_kalo

love its simplicity, freshness and elegance. it's perfect. And so is the bottle. no unnecessary things
anoter one I love is Hilfiger's - Tommy, the men's fragrance, of course

kiselina
kiselina

In my opinion, this is a woody-citrus fragrance. It opens with a citrus explosion-lemon and bergamot, accompanied by cypress and astringent freshness from the geranium. The rest is coniferous woods- cedar, pine, and oakmoss as well.
Refreshing and lasting fragrance, suitable both for men and women.
The bottle and especially the wooden cap get on together well with the perfume itself.

Life Essence by Fendi 4.43 out of 5 based on 160 ratings and 40 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fendi Life Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fendi Life Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Life Essence by Fendi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Life Essence by Fendi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.