Designers » F-H » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Ferrari Black Ferrari for men

Ferrari Black Ferrari for men
dislike

Ferrari Black by Ferrari is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Ferrari Black was launched in 1999. Top notes are lime, plum, bergamot and red apple; middle notes are cinnamon, jasmine, rose and cardamom; base notes are amber, vanilla, musk and cedar.

Lime Plum Bergamot Red Apple

Burning Ice

Ferrari Black Fragrance Reviews

MSL
MSL

A good perfume. Will I buy it again? No.

lou6
lou6

The smell is very good even its look synthetic ( I really don't care about). This is perfect with a yellow T-shirt to match with the fruity,sweet and citrusy scent.. The projection is nice, not too strong. This could be a home-run if the longevity would be longer

mehdi.gh
mehdi.gh

اگه اصلش رو از یه فروشگاه مطمین بگیرین واقعا ارزش خریدش و داره این دومین ادکلنم بود تو سن 19 سالگی یه در کل خیلی دوسش داشتم
هم رایحه شو هم موندگاریش و پخش بوش که 8 سال پیش خیلی خوب بود الان و که نمیدونم
فقط مواظب باشید تقلبیش هم زیاده
10/7 مجموعا

Dead Memories
Dead Memories

Did not tryed it that much only 1 spray and sniffed , there is indeed a very subtle (which is good) apple and bergamot plus cinnamon and jasmine , also i got cardamom,amber and a bit of cedar smelled bitterSweet to my nose and just for the first sniff it reminds me of mont blanc Legend (black)and also a bit of jaguar classic black , liked the legend but this one is no good didnt stay ,will be gone with the wind just as you'll blink :P so its a pass,go for anything else like the said legend or ....!!! Guess by Marciano is also very good warm scent for cheap.
So Yay or Nay : definitly Nay ;)
overal Score 3/10 just because didnt feel that much synthetic though longevity and projection sucks do not spend $$ on this :)

FTW Nose
FTW Nose

This is a fairly nice scent. I can't add too much to what has been said.

My Score: 6.5

Ale
Ale

It's also similiar to "Iceberg Burning Ice" which is a litte bit more fresh. The apple note is predominant on a soft fruity base. I think it's very comfortable for daily use.

rudwat
rudwat

I was about to order this blindly from an online retailer, and thankfully I didn't.

Firstly, I can't see someone who might aspire to owning ANY Ferrari product wanting to smell like this. It doesn't smell particularly masculine- as though if you were to drive a Ferrari, you would lose control of it and crash it. It smells like something you'd wear to a housewarming where you knew no one, so as to be inoffensive.

I walked into a chain store of late, saw Quorum on sale at a steal and bought it instantly. Saw this in the corner, also on sale... asked the assistant to give me a squirt- she did, and what followed was underwhelming to say the least. Fruity, minimal spice.
It smelled like a fruit salad. 2 hours later, same thing.

matheus.emer
matheus.emer

Good scent, but very weak though. If it had some more on projection/silage plus MUCH more durability, it would be a very nice cologne!

Cassiano

Launched in 1999, it came to market under the Ferrari flag, but is now part of the Scuderia Ferrari fragrances division. I explain: following a global strategy, the company divided its range of fragrances in two distinct lines: CAVALLINO, which explores the passion for prestige, elegance and luxury of the Ferrari sportive cars, with fragrances inspired by the Gran Turismo lifestyle, and SCUDERIA FERRARI, which symbolizes the strength of the brand into the formula 1 world and brings its yellow shield with the famous horse stamped.

This division that occurred within the company hasn't affected the fragrances, but what is going to happen very soon, will be the modification of the name to "Scuderia Ferrari", as is already occurring on the bottles. So, instead of Ferrari Black, you’ll must search for Scuderia Ferrari Black, every time you look at a physical or virtual store.

This cologne is a case of extraordinary success. I can remember that it didn't show up in Brazilian lands too fast, but topped the list of most popular (and sold) perfumes for years in a row. I know men who can’t stay without 1 bottle, in their collections, until today.
It has output notes of apple, bergamot, lime and fruity accord of plum. In the body of the fragrance, notes of cardamom, cinnamon, jasmine and rose. Finally, at the base, notes of Amyris wood, cedar, vanilla and musk crystals.

The result is delicious: an exotic, mysterious and sensual fragrance. It can be worn at any time, but its beauty was done for the night, as well as its black bottle in satin finish.
The citrus notes are barely noticeable, but the apple and plum fruitiness is exquisite, especially when it meets the warm spices and the sweetness of jasmine. The final touch is the vanilla, no doubt.

The biggest problem with this fragrance, at least on my skin, it's not its durability (or lasting, as we call), but the projection, which is poor. Although it has exceeded 6 hours and still remains here, after about 2 hours of its application, the scent started to be contained and close to the skin. For this type of fragrance, which I consider as oriental-spicy, this is a huge flaw. No wonder this complaint exists between 8 of every 10 users. Still, don't think twice before met this perfume, because it's worth it.

thalestv
thalestv

this is great perfume! reminds me 1 Million Paco Rabanne for men O/

Roman86
Roman86

Very, very sweet and addictive but wish the sillage was better because the fragrance I remember sort of sticks to the skin without much projection. I used to own a bottle of this and wished the fragrance only projected more. I think longevity and sillage is what people have the most trouble with Ferrari Black because the scent itself is such a playful fragrance and perfect for the summer. The top notes were great but if only they magnified more. For the price you can't go wrong. My bottle should be arriving in the mail next week and I'll do further tests.

Okay so a Ferrari fragrance and this was actually the second one I tried and I preferred the first to be honest. I was expecting something less safe and frankly boring from Ferrari especially this black version maybe something deeper but no.
A very nondescript and poor fragrance which has really bad longevity.
Doesn't smell bad at first but disappears quickly.

scentgent
scentgent

This is not at all like Boss Bottled.

Smells like apples that burn off in about 20 minutes. I don't detect any other notes significantly.

I HAVE to spray on my clothing whenever I use this.

Projection: 1/10 (does well over 20 minutes)
Sillage: 1/10 (see above)
Longevity: 0/10 (20 minutes, seriously)
Versatility: 0/10 (casual and safe, but you need to carry a holster for this and laboriously spray yourself every 30 minutes, making it totally un-versatile)
Compliments: 0/10
Scent: 7/10 (pleasant, summery, but lasts only 20 minutes)
Bang for Buck: 0/10 (cheap, but not worth it, since you are spraying yourself every 30 minutes)
Overall: 1/10

I don't like handing out poor ratings, but this one deserves it. It's weak.

Fwee!
Fwee!

WEAK!

The scent is nice, if not particularly original. Mellow, vaguely fruity, with a vanilla & spice blend in the base. A solid everyday scent.

But holy cow, this stuff is the weakest I've ever owned! Be prepared to spray on twice as much as you normally do, and even then it won't last all that long. Adidas Victory League is similar, and shares Fefrari Black's weakness. I was hoping this would be a good bargain buy, but I guess if I want some staying power, I'll have to break down and get the real thing: Boss Bottled.

If you're looking for a value-priced fragrance in this general category, try Diesel Plus Plus. It's a tad more assertive (but still pretty laid-back), with less fruit and more spice, and more importantly it doesn't lack strength like Ferrari Black.

fungest
fungest

magic car good smell very very soft bad projection ..bad work:(

marwa.qoura
marwa.qoura

I was on a mission to buy a perfume for a male friend , who is a novice with scents . I thought of getting him "Drakkar Noir " by Guy LaRoche as I remembered its captivating aroma from the late 80's but I couldn't find it easily , the sales man recommended this instead as they are very close & very affordable too ..But I smelled it & was disappointed ..Very weak compared to DN..It reminded me of a classic hit movie remake ; very good for younger audience who hasn't seen the original , but only good for those who had seen the classic first ..Like that "Italian Job" movie remake ..Sorry I have seen the original one first but the newer one is okay for a remake .

alex.david.renteria
alex.david.renteria

I agree with the most everyone else's assessment in that is is almost an exact replica of Boss Bottled. I can only compare the bottle of Boss I had from 10 years ago, which was pretty potent. Honestly, when I bought the Boss bottled scent all those years ago, it was so sweet smelling, that I thought at one point that I had accidentally purchased a women's fragrance as the bottle did not actually specify cologne. I later found it at a cologne counter in a department store which confirmed at least that this was a men's fragrance...LOL...Bottom line, it smells good, but it's not the manliest smelling fragrance out there.

lemale129
lemale129

I was a bit disappointed with this one, mainly because of the non-existent projection and lasting power. The smell itself is nice, but nothing special; definitely similar to boss bottled.

However, I can't smell ANYTHING after about an hour of having it on...even after 5, 6, 7 sprays. For the price tag can't complain too much though.

Naqash
Naqash

Awsome fragrance. I wish it stayed for longer time. Projection is good in cold weather but longevity is very weak projection starts to fade after 2 hours.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A sweet, pleasant musky/fruity scent. Starts with bubble-gum and apple notes. The dry down is musky and fruity, but dry and powdery. Longevity is OK and sillage is good because of the musk and vanilla carrying it onto the air. Ferrari Black is quite a nice juice and a great one for work.

merezvan
merezvan

دوستان
اخه چرا الکی نظر میدین وقتی اصلا این ادکلن ها رو تستم نکردین
این ادکلن خیلی خوشبو هست و مانگاری خیلی خوبی داره
ضمنا دوستان یه کم تو ترجمه متن های خارجی دقت کنین که این قدر اشتبا و دری وری ننویسن
با تشکر

alexriv0
alexriv0

today i try this one. i didn't smell the vanilla

Jun0711
Jun0711

This is good casual wearing cologne in winter seasons. This cologne is suitable with jumper.

jimmyschecter
jimmyschecter

The casual bottle is interesting, simple, and elegant caused by logo emblem of Ferrari symbolize of luxurious.
How about the scents? Just my Review from the tester is:
i don't find any unique and awakening sense of fragrance from this, i think it's just for shaping of clear air condition with simplicity and speedy masculine middle of power sillage.
It show that you're courage.

scottdickson
scottdickson

When this was introduced to me when I was 23, my initial impression was "chocolate." I like this perfume. This is strong and masculine but not overpowering at all. This is for an active and young guy (in the 20s to early 30s).

Ivan Reis
Ivan Reis

Its citric and very manly, and sensual.

liiva
liiva

Sweet but very manly and strong. At first this for me is a bit boring. But after some short time I can smell sweetness and I like it!

jht4060
jht4060

A nice fruity composition with a touch of cinnamon and jasmine in the heart and a sweet woody trail. I love the smell but, as others have mentioned, it is very weak and longevity is modest. Spray a lot - fortunately it is inexpensive. The bottle is gorgeous. This is a safe blind buy: inexpensive, inoffensive, charming.

hossein_gi
hossein_gi

it;s ordinary perfume that smell like mix of apple,orange,leather. it's not great and fade away very soon. i just like it with 50ml not more.
بوی این عطر مخلوطی از سیب و پرتقال و چرم است که خیلی زودم محو می شود و فقط خودتون احساسش می کنید.یه زمانی این عطر خیلی معروف بود ولی الان حرفی برای گفتن ندارد.ش

gd15329
gd15329

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN AND RED APPLE? I MEAN COME ON...!

1) This baby is nothing like perfume Boss Bottled

2) It's the most "lovable" fragrance I've ever had. Downfall: It's not strong - All cuteness that has no power

Longevity / Sillage: Weak.
My Total Score: 6/10

scribs
scribs

i got this recently and i have to say the SMELL is awesome. it has a really fresh opening which turns to a fruity sweet dry-down, the smell itself is energizing and non-offensive (at least in my perception) the bottle is totally covered in rubber and is pretty resistant to any damage great for travel...BUT, as far as longevity goes it is a nightmare, it seriously projects for about 40 minutes and then dries down to soft scent that u have to be within necks reach to smell, and after like an hour it just dies out completely. HOWEVER it lasts a fairly good 4 hours if sprayed vigorously on clothes. the packaging and smell of this frag are lovely but the projection and longevity are terrible all and all a 5 o.o. 10 in my eyes

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

Blind bought this at Ross for 20 bucks for a 2.5oz. At first I was very weird about it, but a day later and after wearing it on my hand a few times I must say it has grown on me. I jus want to keep smelling it. The first 10 minutes of the soray really smells like almost pure leather (VERY Italian, almost way too much) which i dont like but as it dries down it gets awesome!
Longevity is mehhh. Same with Sillage.

sunnysniffs
sunnysniffs

i never thought ferrari could be this cheap ;)..
fragrance -- true marvel..
longetivity -- true disaster..
but you can always spray it as much as like you are bathing.. its not at all overpowering. red apple opening with bergamot and jasmine makes this smell like a luxury perfume. There is no flaw in the blend, but only poor sillage holds it popularity. i think it resembles boss bottled and diesel plus plus.

Mosschops
Mosschops

You know what, I have to say I've been surprised by the Ferrari fragrances - with Black being the best. I thought they'd be gimmicky and poor quality, but F.Black is a simple frag that's great for daytime use. It's sweet without being cloying, in the same branch as Givency Pi, but without being as overpowering. A worthy addition to any fragrance collection.

mmh6352
mmh6352

Soft, powdery and gentle. Somewhat BOSS bottled-like but BOSS is more spicy then this one.

Bierko
Bierko

Citric woody, mysterious and very sensual.

srininet1
srininet1

Excellent perfume that stays on for a long time and has a very pleasing and fresh smell.

ebrahiem
ebrahiem

Probably the best thing about my past relationship, getting this as a Valentine's Day gift haha. I love the smell of this but it doesnt have good longevity (could barely smell it after a 2-3hours on my skin). Highly recommended though.

user
user

This perfume reminds me of Boss Bottled Night Hugo

Odiee99
Odiee99

This is a nice fragrance with nice woodsy fruity smell. It's sweet and powdery with some subtle spiciness . The only problem is it seems lasts only a couple of hours.

dromidreza
dromidreza

بوش خوبه ولی بقدری زود میپره که قیدش رو زدم

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

This perfume actually wasn't that good from Ferrari. It smells like the American VINTAGE perfumes, like GUESS BY MARCIANO and the POLO and so, i didn't like it because of that, if you're interesting in these kind of perfumes it's typically like them.
I believe Ferrari made it just to add more American customers who really love that king of fragrances.

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

For Ferrari Black, I feel exactly what Jeff Winger says about religion and Paul Rudd in an episode from Community,

"To me, religion is like Paul Rudd. I see the appeal and I would never take it away from anyone, but I would also never stand in line for it."

Overall: 3

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

robokill
robokill

I like it, reminds me Hugo Boss no.6.

fertonani
fertonani

Cheiro sintetico, artificial. Pra mim é enjoativo e cheira perfume barato. Pra quem gostao desse tom especiado eu recomendaria o Boss Bottled, é parecido porem com qualidade bem superior.

spartan
spartan

Tested this today, synthetic bubble gum smell, very annoying .I will pass, if you like Boss #6 and are on A budget, this will do just fine, very similar and the cost is A third of the Boss.

pars2002
pars2002

for those who love boss bottled it could be used as a back up for daily use. it is seductive and sweet, lady inducer and masculine. I bought a 125 ml bottle for almost 20 USD.

ley
ley

it's a copy of boss bottled guys , the same fragance in another bottle , if you like this , check boss bottled , it's the good version of this

rafael.cevidanes
rafael.cevidanes

Didn't like this one, it just too fruity and sweet and its fixation is one of the poorest among the international fragrances, it's like it is made of fruits, herbs and water, only.

6/10.

daisyko
daisyko

This is not a super perfume,(though a ferrari is a super car unplugged!)...
But this is just fine. Yes it is. the opening scent might not be for everyone taste, but then later on, it is just FINE. Believe it or not, it usually spends at least 2 days in my clothes, probably because i sprinkle it a lot in one shot. Another thing is that it actually does impress a lot and the smell would actually go ahead of u and stay behind u for almost an hour ( a friend check it twice). At last, it is not expensive.

GO for it if u want something cheap that will u feel expensive.

dj7
dj7

its manly. i like how it smells in the begining but then it becomes nasty. doesnt last too long on me or maybe my nose just gets used to it fast. i only get ~2 hrs. with it and thats with sprays on my neck and wrists and after that the smell turns musty.

i got it at perfumania and i think they sell legit products since i've bought from them before but im thinking someone probably bought one and then returned it with a fake bottle inside and i ended up with it. it smelled great in the store but not that great on my skin.

i'll give it a week or two and if i still dont like it by then ima return it and buy michael jordan flight because it smells awesome.

to me the breakdown of the scent is like this:

beginning: vanilla, tobacco, musk, pepper (mmm good!)
middle: tobacco, musk, pepper (smells alright)
end: musty asian (f*ckin nasty! wtf happened!?)

pob75
pob75

I agree with most of the below, but I feel it's a bit misleading to say it is very like Boss Bottled - if you are looking for a cheap clone of that I think you will be disappointed. It is superficially similar but it has much less depth and complexity and has an odd/synthetic quality to it.

Overall I like it but for a while it is too sweet and has a synthetic/chemical "off" (almost dirty beach) smell to it.
It ends with warm, slightly synthetic vanilla and a bit of spice.

Pleasing and good value. Ferrari Black lasts quite well and has reasonable projection but it certainly won't replace Boss Bottled for me.

[NOTE: to me Adidas Victory League smells more like Boss Bottled......but only very briefly - it completely disappears after a couple of hours]

JimTheGreat
JimTheGreat

I prefer Boss Bottled but at this price you can't complain. Very good scent, not bad projection and longevity either!

smokva
smokva

If you are 15 and have only recently started to discover scents this might seem like a good fragance. Anyone who has smelled more than 2 fragances in his life will know there is much better staff.
Kids, start with Blue Jeans, Cool Water, Joops and similar

vascobgs
vascobgs

It begins with a pleasant citric, it evolves into something that you just feel like low-quality raw material. Silage very weak, only good longevity. Note 1/5

Bram
Bram

Boss no.6 in a black bottle with a Ferrari sticker slapped on it..But still prefer Boss...

Frag
Frag

Indeed very much inspired by Boss No 6. I prefer the Boss as the Ferrari is cruder and contains a note that was not very pleasant to me.

christian.alavez88
christian.alavez88

is the best ferrari's fragrance, is ideal for day and night, the red apple and vanilla notes are more intensive, my girlfriend loves me more when i use.

PseudoCz
PseudoCz

I received a kit with an edt + shower gel/shampoo from my father. This cologne sounds quite strange on my skin, smelling like brand new car sometimes. I can feel a really red apple with lemony touch, going to unrecognizable center chord and tender vanilla base. The sillage isn't that good but the longevity is quite nice and the shower gel is indeed like the edt aroma.

On my skin:

Sillage -> Moderate/Poor
Longevity -> above 4h

quadvision
quadvision

After going through the reviews here, I decided to give this one a try. I sprayed it on my wrist and took a whiff and it blew me away instantly... I can't seem get enough of it, this stuff is AMAZING! ya I bought it right away!

I agree with The_Drake, I had Boss Bottled and yes its similar to Boss Bottled but Ferrari Black has its own VIBE. All the notes seem balanced, nothing complex here. It is sweet & strong but romantic & pleasing at the same time. Boss on the other hand is more elegant & spicy. I would like to have both my collection.

As far as longevity goes, it's been almost 8 hours since I sprayed it on my wrist and its still there. So I guess it's working pretty well on my skin :)

I'd give it 5 out 5

ccw888
ccw888

the top note reminds me of Versace Man Eau Fraiche
and Versace Pour Homme

as for the base note, it is very similiar to armani code.

blandest
blandest

I would compare it to Tokyo by Kenzo, but Ferrari Black is a bit more sweety after its openning, so sweet that causes nausea. Its not agressive as Tokyo by Kenzo. Ferrari Black also smells kinda of cheap fragrance, its very annoying.

Ferrari Black...? When I saw this added as a "surprise" in a parcel I had received from another member, I was skeptical. I have many car company perfumes (the best, on me actually, are Cadillac man and Jaguar Prestiege) and most luxury car company perfumes smell a bit unimpressive to me (Corvette, Lambourghini, etc...). Though most are "nice", they are not all that wonderful. When I applied this the other day...I was, to say the least, very pleasantly surprised!

Ferrari Black is not BLACK in the sense of "noir" (vanillic, dark, spicy/heavy or evening-esque). What it IS though is quite sexy, somewhat elegant and more creamy & fresh than "dark". It opens (surprisingly) rather citrusy and fruity (?!?), but not overly sweet or cloying. There is no mint listed, but I would swear, I get something cool and smoothly green (that's NOT bergamot). As this becomes more floral (delightfully so) with elegantly sheer jasmine and creamy rose; the warmth of the cinnamon and sexy cardamom keep it just this side of masculine, without any "spice cupboard" feel. On going outside with this on, (thinking it was "weak", I may have oversprayed it...just a little!) all I could think of was not a black Ferrari, but more of a green Manalishi. Cool, almost pearly green, with sharp powerful elegance and smooth curves. I did get the idea of driving a convertible sports car from this though, on a windy sunny spring/early summer day. On the eventual drydown, the "black" part comes in (as much as it can) with some sensual almost powdery vanilla, some aromatic cedar, warm amber and a subtle muskiness; though the "fresh airiness" remained throughout. And, it lasted-all day AND into the night! Ironically, everyone said how great it smelled too! Go figure, you try to smell great and spend big money...no one notices. You spray on something considered "cheap" or "commercial" and everyone loves it...

Sillage: very good
Longevity: great
Overall: 4/5

Color me: impressed! I had wanted for the longest time to sniff some Ferrari perfumes (especially the Passion Unlimited flanker) but thought better of it, when reading the "ho-hum" notes in many of them. THIS has changed my opinion of the House (as far as their scents go). I now can honestly say: this is made quite well, projects great, and lasts a very long time. It IS a very impressive EdT; and there is more "under the hood" here than appears from a first look at the specs (notes)...just like a Ferrari!

As far as comparisons to Boss Bottled (#6) go, maybe, a little; but FB is more light and refreshing where BB is more spicy, "thick" and rich...I call 'em as I smell them, folks!

instantjim
instantjim

This is the best of all the Ferari fragrances I have smelled. It has a sweet/aromatic opening which has a kind of camphorousness about it. The sweetness is well-balanced with spices. The spices are themselves a balance of sweet and pungent and the overall effect is more spicy than woody.

Musk and vanilla work away with the woods in the backgound but do not over exert themselves. As the top notes start to subside I detect an accord somewhat like tobacco (even though it is not listed). This is probably due to the subdued spicy sweetness and floral notes combining. This fragrance lasts pretty well and can be found cheaply.

To some degree this reminds me of Jacomo de Jacomo Rouge.

elegantpasha
elegantpasha

I purchased this fragance back in 2004, and i love it, woody,spicy delicious fragance, and it brings back soo goood old memories back from 2004,the best year in my life :D

Clash 80
Clash 80

1 hour later and Ferrari Black run out of your body like a F1 car. Ridiculous longevity. Good fragrance, but vulgar in Brazil. You always feel it at the next corner.

e.cassim
e.cassim

i recieved this fragrance for valentines day a while back as i was completely in love with it and my girlfriend at the time knew that all too well.

its sweet but not overpowering and really does have an exotic and mature smell to it.

this is perfect for the office or for a night out on the town

DC-8
DC-8

A masculine perfume with lots of character, resembling a Ferrari 456!

Cardamom, red apple and cinnamon are the most sensible parts to my nose.

A high quality romantic fragrance with a perfect longevity. Despite being a Ferrari (supposed to be extremely expensive!), its attractive cheap price makes it a memorable great thing.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A decent EDT, with good projection and pleasant aroma, but nothing unique or identifiable, it just smells good without being able to identify or bring some emotion to it.

Rouu
Rouu

I agree with mr aquila_2009

this fragrance is simply romantic with hint of warmth
bold bottle promising something strong and sharp ! vice versa the notes its simply perfect red apple, cinnamon, jasmine, rose ,cardamom; amber, vanilla, musk and cedar how nice !!
have a taster of this channeled with a friend and i do luved it so much ..so wearable ,elegant ,warm,remarkable and classy for a handsome guy through his mid 20th-30th ..

I get no fruits nor any particular flowers. Instead it smells like OFF! Bug Spray and that was the end of my interest.

rodmassacre
rodmassacre

Classic classy fragrance.
Very peculiar smells, although it's a very popular fragrance.
Great opening, great drydown and great sillage.
A little too sweet for me, though.

ahmed ehab

this is completly not a boss bottled clone ! , i have a bottle of this and i had a bottle of hugo boss bottled and i can tell you this is much better but boss bottles is more elegant . this is a casual fragrance .

it start with a fruity plum and the lime notes hide in the background , then the bergamot comes through for a little while then the smell softens down to a sweet vanilla .

its very nice and i reccomend it for summer nights , i dont think this will do good in winter time but feel free to test it !!!

8.5/10

oh and its very unique , not many people wear it so you will be something different :D

periquito89
periquito89

moura91 and urobian are absolutely right: a Boss Bottled clone. The little difference I see is about the sweetness: in Ferrari Black is kinda vulgar. So, I prefer Boss Bottled.

xtaxcy7

This smell abit like a UNISEX perfume to me.. anyone agree with me?

One word, PERFECT!!!

guest_mexico39
guest_mexico39

todavia no lo e olido pero lo pienso comprar proximamente por la buena critica que a tenido me facina los perfumes que tengan vainilla por eso lo voy a comprar.

albania9diadem
albania9diadem

Starts out fruity and spicy with the Plum being the dominate note with the Lime in the background. Kinda reminds me of Diesel plus plus masculine. The dry down is the high light. softening up into a nice pleasant sweetness from vanilla. The longevity is the disappointment.

vin570
vin570

I really like it. It's fruity, spicy, and sensual. The drydown is fantastic. Very pleasing, even though it doesn't last so long and sillage is average. Much probably I would buy it again.

urobian
urobian

boss bottled clone simply, if you wanna read something about this, go to the search option.

nothing more to write.

ahmed ehab

its a very fruity and sweet fragrance , pleasing and casual , very elegany also .
a good choice , i had 2 bottles of it so ill try somethin new but its very nice

moura91
moura91

Ferrari Black = Boss Bottle period!!

Perfect for days and have a long-last on my skin

Jeff
Jeff

My mom and i got this cologne for my on fathers day a few years ago and we all love it.
It's base is different than most other men's colognes. it's soft and pleasant and yet not feminine. It starts out really sharp and starts to soften. even after its dried, it still has that little bit of masculine sharpness on top of the sweet yet distinct softness.

Ferrari Black i would have to say is very distinct and i don't smell it to often if ever on others. Every time i wear it, I get good comments but i very rarely use it since its my dads.

Cassiano

Ferrari Black is a success of sales in Brazil. Its fragrance is wonderful.
It pleases both men and women.
Its problem, although posseses denser notes, it is the lasting: TERRIBLE!

Stefan
Stefan

I wish i could wear it more. But it's quite robust. Only got compliments once, but I had a bottle stolen by a cleaning woman once, so I guess it must be good huh? The top is what sold me

amanda
amanda

My boyfriend used it for a long time, first i didnt like it, it smelled too strong but the drydown was sexy and a bit sweet and masculine at the same time. Now its one of my favourite men's scent.

guest_pompeya
guest_pompeya

i cant agree with you maracucho, it last all day. i can smell it on the clothes of my boy days after he wears it.
its sexy and masculine. has a bit of sweet and spicy marks but not much, and its just good

guest_maracucho
guest_maracucho

it dont last at all the smele. but it is very goog will by a classic.

elgab89
elgab89

Love it on my man. Citrus and fruits! Mmmmm !

2007

Ferrari Black Eau de Toilette 75ml Gift Set
Ferrari Black Eau de Toilette 75ml Gift Set
FERRARI BLACK SHINE for MEN by Ferrari EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ TESTER
FERRARI BLACK SHINE for MEN by Ferrari EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ TESTER
Ferrari Black Shine Cologne by Ferrari, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
FERRARI BLACK for MEN by Ferrari EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Ferrari Ferrari Black Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Ferrari Ferrari Black Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Ferrari Black Gift Set 2 Piece, 1 set
Ferrari Black Gift Set 2 Piece, 1 set

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ferrari Ferrari Black fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ferrari Ferrari Black, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ferrari Black by Ferrari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ferrari Black by Ferrari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.