Designers » F-H » Aromatic « Groups

Ferrari Extreme Ferrari for men

Ferrari Extreme Ferrari for men
dislike

Ferrari Extreme Ferrari for men Pictures

Ferrari Extreme by Ferrari is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Ferrari Extreme was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. Top notes are bergamot and cardamom; middle notes are nutmeg, cedar and geranium; base notes are musk and oakmoss.

Bergamot Cardamom

United Colors of Benetton Man

Ferrari Extreme Fragrance Reviews

SprinterE5
SprinterE5

Perfect one, the type of parfume which enters room before yourself. After spraying its a bit chemical and sweet, after 10mins starts to be fresh, and spicy. Most of girls asked what is this one and said its drug for them. Only the parfume in Ferrari series, rest is not that good.

Overall: 9/10

Le_Coeur_Gothique
Le_Coeur_Gothique

I never really cared about Ferrari or its fragrances, since I buy and drive Lamborghinis most of the time. But in any case, Ferrari is kind of unique among car makers, isn't it? If any words are to be connected with the name, then passion, performance and status always make it to the list. And a grossly high bank account is what it usually takes to have the privilege of sitting in the driver's seat of one. Agreed? Good...
Then can somebody please tell me why on earth this unholy concoction stamps on every single thing of the above and blows the Ferrari mythos into smithereens, by smelling like the floor of a supermarket, after the 3$ perfume shelf collapsed? However, I have to admit that one has to try very hard to create such a generic and faceless beyond words scent, which, to add insult to injury, also smells as cheap as an Axe spray. But at least Axe is honest and doesn't pretend to be anything different than what it really is.
It's really hard to believe that this crying shame came from the same nose which created or co-created cynosures such as Byzance, Sybaris and Salvador Dali. Unless the guys at Maranello were looking for a quick way to fish in the pockets of the millions who are not as filthy rich as I am, and thus they will never have the chance to buy a Ferrari; so they have to console themselves by wearing Ferrari fragrances and daydreaming of being members of the Ferrari club, while pretending that they have what it really takes to own and, most importantly, drive a Ferrari. One of the main reasons I don't want to watch a Formula One race, is that I fear I might accidentally sit in the middle of the Ferrari tifosi section in the tiers, with everyone drenched in fragrances launched by their totemic house.
But I'm afraid the truth is that Mr. Morillas probably got the real thing, while we were left with the disgrace that paid for it. I hope he enjoys it, cause I can't...

P.S.: For any ladies who are thinking that I suddenly look very interesting, I have to inform you that my bank account wouldn't suffice for buying even the rear-view mirror of a Lamborghini...

Cassiano
Cassiano

On behalf of the technological evolution of the Formula 1 cars, combining strength and design, Ferrari released this fragrance, in 2006, having as perfumer none other than Alberto Morillas, who has already signed fragrances for Bvlgari, By Kilian, Calvin Klein, Carolina Herrera, etc.

The fragrance is, in my opinion, one of the most easy to please the Brazilian male audience that usually wants, in most cases, the typical woody colognes. It contains olfactory notes of bergamot, cardamom and marine accord, in the output; cedarwood, nutmeg and geranium, in the heart and, in the base, olive wood, white oakmoss and musk.

The output is very alcoholic, but not in the sense of remembering a drink like rum or liqueur. At the moment it is applied on the skin, the cologne exudes an aroma of alcohol evaporating, almost instantly. Therefore, do not be alarmed! Then, fresh nuances meet the dense and hot aroma of the cardamom. After that, cedar everywhere and more spices, this time with nutmeg. Finally, a different wood, smoother, which goes to the encounter of the whitish oakmoss. But if there is musk, I really didn't feel. I'm so used to the cleaning aspect of the musk that, in this composition, I really think that it is better just stick with the woody nuances.

It is a fairly linear perfume that lasts very well, although the sillage is contained. But don't be fooled! It remains on the skin and people can feel it. My advice is: use without moderation in order to get better results.

The bottle follows the same design of the rest of the Scuderia Ferrari line, with some elements which refer to the use of carbon fiber and titanium. And I close this review using the slogan of the ad campaign, which I really liked: "From 0 to 100 in a drop!"

drakecito
drakecito

Sorry but to me, this is nauseating.
Extremely cheap and synthetic.
Smells like plastic-geranium with something that want to look like oakmoss...

Seem to have a decent longevity so in this case, is a shame.
Projection is moderate.

scent: 1/10
longevity: 7/10
sillage: 5/10

I said, very, very cheap and synthetic.

benkim
benkim

I got this from discounts, around 20 CAD..
I have to say I really like this!
I have been a huge fan of Ferrari, even though they are generic and lack complication, but this is a great (and generic) job Ferrari has done!

It reminds me of La Source from Crabtree & Evelyn, but on more masculine side.
I think it's more of casual and youthful side..! which is perfect for me.

sameh
sameh

Ferrari Extreme on me has a wearied smell it's not repulsive , but on the other hand not a good one , the funny thing is my wife likes it on me , 4 me it smells like & frankly im feeling Cele 4 saying it ( an expensive medicine ) .

Any way I don't think I will buy it again !

Rajasekar
Rajasekar

Guys Yes this do give a soapy Smell,Do not have any touch of other Ferrrai fragrance at all..a bit of spicy can felt later too musky..Plz skip this fragrance..

Thee Arabian Knight
Thee Arabian Knight

About as generic as cologne can get. On top of being rather generic, it has this really cheap soapy smell, like the soap they put in a motel shower or something. I dislike Ferrari fragrances except for Scuderia Ferrari. Jesus Christ, PASS.

Neophate
Neophate

Pain the phuddi aisay scent ki, bahan chood scent maker b Gashti k bachay hain, madar chood ferrari ka engine oil dal diya hai is main, just a piece of shit.

gilbster46
gilbster46

I got this as a gift and the first time I smell this, i was like I would never wear this fragrance.. but when I started to wear it more often, It gets better and better.. and I'm getting lots of compliments with this too..

mirisfrik
mirisfrik

I was looking at this one today, considering buying it for my boyfriend. As he wasn't with me I sprayed it on my wrist to see how it works with (my) skin scemistry. Well, I must say it is really pleasant,not just boring sharp citrus man's perfume. It is fresh, light but not cheap. It remeinds me at CK One.

Congeniality
Congeniality

Looked good and attractive to me, was in my wish list, but now it doesn't. Yesterday I smelled it in the store. Yes, it is very masculine, but for me in a bad way. Very sweaty scent I can say. I don't like kind of sweaty perfumes. My man told me the same and that it is very common scent, not interesting at all. So no, such kind of extremity is not for us.

Knoxxkreutz
Knoxxkreutz

This has become quite a signature smell of me. Whenever I use this perfume at special ocassion, my friend will straight away recognize the smell and they would say it is such a nice perfume. Gives out spicy scent at first which I really like and the longevity is great !

Overall: 9/10
Sillage: 7/10

elsekymeky
elsekymeky

Well,want to announce that my favorite perfume for all time is Fahrenheit.
I love unique perfumes , this one is really UNIQUE, it's absolutely a casual perfume , most of the Italian Perfumes are casual , this one is very unique, casual, refreshing.
Perfect for Work and casual wear, some girls may like it for dating :).
Trust me, shoot it , you going to love it if you really looking for something unique.
and yes It smells like KENZO pour Homme

Polipastro
Polipastro

This parfum reminds me Kenzo pour Home.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A strong, long lasting scent which will appeal to the mature man who likes spicy and/or barber shop frags..

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0-5 mins - Very light and cool, yet alcohol to the max! Ages 18-22. Projection 2 foot

5 mins - 3.5 hours - Projection 1.5 foot and quite intense. The real scent comes out, nothing like above. For my personal taste, this could be worn by ages 25-75, however I would not blame many youth who think this is very very mature, ages 65-75. It is quite a sharp and bitter spicy barber shop smell... This could be called Mutton in Lamb Clothing.. This is not in any way Unisex

3.5 hours - 5 hours- Intermittent 6 inch projection

5 hours - 14 hours- Very long lasting on skin and quite intense yet it does not project. Linear scent, so same as above, maybe a little diluted due to time on skin

I was expecting something breezy and cool from the bottle appearace, but this is not what you get, so I suggest if you are like me that you try before you buy..

SexySpice
SexySpice

Heeheehee

You all say this for the most macho of men, but I upon seeing this at TJ Maxx for a nice price, decided to blind-buy test drive this "bad boy". It's sweet, but not sweet in a way women's perfumes are, so it has a bit of an unexpected effect on me. But in the same way Ferrari attracts both the most manly of men and the daintiest women, so does the scent, as it transforms from a very masculine scent on my father [whom I let try this right after I purchased it] to a sweet, daring, and unexpected scent on me, who is far from fitting the description of "macho"

garville
garville

This is a mixture of women's cosmetics. Sweet & syrupy and it lingers on for many hours, it also repulsed my olfactory sense (sickening).

periquito89
periquito89

Stefan is right and it does remember Kenzo Homme Fresh. I´m not sure if I would call it a sweeter version of the first. I think Extreme a bit more serious, and that Kenzo more jovial. I can detect a marine vibe sometimes, and is not a so common scent. Not bad but I´m not a fan of it, indeed uncomplicated but I wouldn't say is just for teens.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A very nice EST, intense. Very citrus notes but instantaneous input, middle notes passing quite pleasant, overlooking the very nice note of geranium which gives a very good freshness, intense blends gradually with its note of moss, giving a sense of virility and cleaning all time.

It's a good poyección fragrance is nice but not recommended for appointment, your best course is to exploit think office environment gives a certain vitality and strength. A very simple but recommended EDT.

mrparfum
mrparfum

the smell was fairly good.. its the most masculine and macho smell in my testers right now, i mean women won't dare to wear it! it sort of has this mixture of aroma that only men use like musk, leather and spice.. personally i liked it and the lasting was also fair enough!
no harm in giving it a shot!

Uncomplicated and 2D.

Very TEEN.

dont waste your money

Zain_Don
Zain_Don

Man this is one hell of a sensual smell.
I just love it, 2-3 ppl have bought it after just smelling it on me. i don wear it on my skin but rather spray it on my cloths n believe me it lasts all day long.
it'll surely turn on d ladies

Mr. Da-veed
Mr. Da-veed

I don't care too much for the scent, I just want it for the cool looking bottle! I'm a racing fan and Ferrari fan and I think it would look really cool with my collection. Too bad it doesn't smell awesome though!

knightz
knightz

The opening is Bergamot and Cardamom, and the Musk comes up from the base right away. Within a few seconds a nice Geranium note comes through, supported by a very light Cedar note. The cedar is only a support note, it's not a woody scent. The Geranium note reminds me of the Geranium note in Lucky Number 6, but that is where the similarity ends. The Geranium in Ferrari Extreme loses most of it's power in 30 minutes, just lingering in the background, but still noticeable. Overall, to me, it's a Geranium-Musk scent.

This is another fragrance that can hide from me, I get accustomed to it quickly and it becomes very light after an hour, but others can still smell it very well. This is one of about four scents I have that someone has commented on how strong it is after I can't smell it anymore. It's not very 'extreme', but to me it's a quality, single-flower and musk cologne that I like for cool spring days. Casual wear, not for business.

ZeeK
ZeeK

Sorry but its an odour that reflects a mix of various feminine cosmetic junk by highlighting the smell of lipsticks

It's a slightly sweeter version of Kenzo Homme Fresh

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ferrari Ferrari Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ferrari Ferrari Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ferrari Extreme by Ferrari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ferrari Extreme by Ferrari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.