Designers » F-H » Leather « Groups

Leather Essence Ferrari for men
dislike

leather
cinnamon
Leather Essence Ferrari for men Pictures Leather Essence Ferrari for men Pictures Leather Essence Ferrari for men Pictures

Leather Essence by Ferrari is a Leather fragrance for men. Leather Essence was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexandra Carlin. Top notes are bitter orange, bergamot and cloves; middle notes are leather, tonka bean and cinnamon; base notes are patchouli, guaiac wood, cedar and vanila.

Bitter Orange Bergamot Cloves

Leather Tonka Bean Cinnamon

Patchouli Guaiac Wood Cedar Vanila

Leather Essence Fragrance Reviews

Supremescent
Supremescent

I just received this a little while back and after a few tries... @Cassiano described this perfectly, I can't add anymore, except...add this to your wardrobe, you won't be disappointed.

Cassiano

After the release of the first two fragrances of the Essence Collection – Essence Oud and Silver Essence – in 2012, Ferrari realized that there was much more to show and that it was possible to create more sophisticated scents with better ingredients. So, in 2013, the brand launched two new fragrances: Essence Musk and Leather Essence.

Leather Essence arrives in the standard bottle, which was created for this collection, bringing special paints and impeccable finishing, as metal lid and leather. However, this time, Ferrari decided to put aside the paints of its custom color palette and covered the bottle with the same leather used inside some GT models, bringing the detail of the seams and showing the liquid inside. Personally, I think this is the most beautiful bottle from the collection so far.

In the official composition, Leather Essence has notes of bergamot, bitter orange and clove, in the output; Cinnamon, tonka bean and dark leather accord, in the body of the fragrance; Patchouli, Guaiac wood, cedar and vanilla, in the base. What happens on the skin, from there, it's difficult to express in words.

When touches the skin, the bitter orange is mixed to the strong smell of cloves. Here, the cloves have no aromatic and medicinal aspect, like in those remedies used by dentists, which scares many people and which is present in some niche fragrances. Its nuance is sweeter and merges to a delicious cinnamon, which appears, right at the beginning, as if it were on top and not in the body of the fragrance.
Without much fanfare, the creaminess of the tonka bean begins to emerge, but a dry leather smell also appears. It's not the soft suede perfume or that strong aroma of raw leather. Is a middle ground that reminds me of the smell of old laces, like those used in Top-Sider shoes, which are real leather straps.
Finally, it is very easy to feel the patchouli and its nuances of dark chocolate, which were perfectly balanced with the vanilla, preventing that the perfume became extremely gourmand at the end of evolution. And if you still feel some smoky facet, thank to the Guaiac wood, which was put in the right place of olfactory pyramid.

I'm not going to make comparisons, because I think it remembers several other fragrances and, at the same time, has its own style. But I can say that fans of scents as Spicebomb, Bvlgari Man in Black, A*Men and its variations, etc. will be enchanted with this fragrance.

Leather Essence makes you wonder how it could be the smell of a Ferrari and its luxurious interior, after having been parked under the Sun for some time. It's a warm, cozy and seductive fragrance. Along with Essence Oud, makes the most imposing duo from the collection. And as such, exudes a lot and still lasts for more than 12 hours on the skin. As the name suggests, is the essence of the leather in the vision of Ferrari.

ehsankasiri
ehsankasiri

بهترین ادکلن برند فراری! به شدت مقرون به صرفه و باکلاس!

این ادکلنو 2 ساله دارم از وقتی تو ایران اومد و تا زمانی هم که باشه میخرمش بدون هیچ شک و دو دلی به این دلایل: غلظت بسیار بالا و ادوپرفیوم بودن- بالانس روایح عالی و شیک- ترکیب مناسب چرم با چوب و وانیل زیاد و دارچین- 4 فصل بودنش- قیمت عالیش که حدود 150 تومنه (تسترشو با 120 تومنم میشه راحت خرید) و قطعن با این قیمت هیچ ادکلن دیگه ای در این سطح بو و کیفیت بهتون نمیدن- پخش بوی بسیار خوبش که حدود 5 ساعت توجه دیگرانو جلب میکنه و دوام عالیش که حدود 10 ساعت رو پوستم میمونه! آخریشم اینکه خز نشده و تقریبن ناشناس مونده!

کلاس بوییش در حد ادکلنای گرون قیمت نیشه و حرف واسه گفتن داره! شاید یه کم زیادی شیرینه ولی در عوض یه ادکلن چرمی رو تونسته با وانیل و دارچینش خوشمزه کنه. یه فاز مرکباتی خیلی ضعیفم تو ادکلن هست که خیلی به سختی شاید حس بشه! اگه طرفدار روایح چرمی و شیرین هستین و میخواین در پولتون صرفه جویی کنید، این ادکلنو شدیدن توصیه میکنم!

svw
svw

I must say this is a very intriguing scent,matured & slightly sweet at the drydown....reminds very much of Hanae Mori Him EDP.

A good quality perfume from ferrari essence collection

Sillage is quiet minimum @ arms length

I would recommend this as a matured(above 30yrs) evening scent...and its worth having in your collection as a collector

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

profumo eccellente di alta qualità con un ottima persistenza e proiezione in una bottiglia veramente di lusso,nella stessa lunghezza d onda di spicebomb,dolce e speziato, grande ferrari finalmente profumi di alta qualità come le sue macchine,lo consiglio a tutti si trovano in rete a pochi euro,incredibile .

Vaporized
Vaporized

Apparently the notes prevalent in Leather Essence and Ferrari Uomo are more or less the same. The sillage in most Ferrari fragrances is usually moderate at best. So which one would you guys reckon being the better purchase?

Hi all there,
Today I had a chance to test some Ferrari fragrances from the Essence line and Leather Essence was among them. I have Ferrari Uomo, Essence Musk and Vetiver Essence, so my expectations were very high about Leather Essence.
I really love Ferrari Uomo, because it is very sophisticated, very elegant and beautiful formal scent with great suede note, so I thought Leather Essence would be even more interesting in that way... But I was wrong.
Leather Essence is nothing like Ferrari Uomo. Leather Essence is bolder, sweeter, sexier, kind of seductive evening scent. I think it reminds me of Thierry Mugler A*Men Les Parfums de Cuir with a tiny drop of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. I know many would say I’m crazy to do that kind of comparison, but that’s how I feel about it. Leather Essence is not a clone of any fragrance and it got own character.
I think Leather Essence would fit perfectly to these guys, which would love to smell elegant and stylish with some classic vibes, but at the same time everything to be mixed in a modern and seductive way... Here you don’t have to make a choice if you want to smell smart and sexy at the same time.
The funny thing is that, if I have Leather Essence and Ferrari Uomo without any labels, I would say the bottle with Ferrari Uomo juice inside is the real “Leather Essence”...;)
Leather Essence is not truly a leather scent. Yes, it delivers the suede note very well, but it gives lovely sweet and woody notes and that makes it a complex and very nice scent that I can describe as a great cross between classic and modern take of a men evening scent.
I will definitely get a full bottle of Leather Essence.

Edit note: many thanks to Ohjac who pointed out a mistake in my review and now I corrected it.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Leather fans, there's many ways to do leather. This is a very "factory fresh", sweet, berry like leather, with a chemical hint of leather conditioners and cleaner. It comes off sweet, but then mellows to a powdery medicinal patchouli.

Longevity: kinda ok, last a few hours in the hot sun
Projection: modest.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

I'm having this cologne delivered to me in 48 hours. I do hope I'll enjoy it! Well, I should from the glowing attributes/reviews I'm reading so far on this platform. Will also be having Versace Oud Noir (just for the sake of building my Oud 2015 Collection)!

***********************************************************
I've been enjoying this juice ever since I got it on Tuesday the 12th. Last night, I spritzed on my napes, wrists, back of palm and headed to see my neighbour! He complimented the cologne. Now, this fragrance has a strong leather, sweet, yummy vibe. Its projection, sillage and longevity are all impression. Ideal for evenings.

Norbert F.
Norbert F.

Leather Essence is a manly spicy fragrance to me, mainly what I get is Leather and Cinnamon, the leather note is not a Tuscan Leather like leather and not the plasticky type of leather which is in for example Midnight In Paris, it is more like a smooth slightly sweet leather, not too spicy, not too sweet fragrance, I really like it, longevity and projection are also great for me, I have the whole collection except of Silver Essence, and probably this and Musk are my favourites, the bottle is beautiful, heavy glass with leather stripe, metal cap also with leather stripe, I give Leather Essence a 7/10

hamed perfumer
hamed perfumer

Hi it's like silver essence with some leather but less longevity and sillage!

zararbutt
zararbutt

SDavis93........Completely agreed....there is nothing to compare between TF Tuscan Leather and this, apart from a leather note. TFTL is truly a luxurious leather with spices and not everyone dares to wear it whereas Ferrari LE is rather a straight Oudish Leather smell. Opening reminds me of A-men PH whereas base is a lighter version of Ferrari Essence of Oud.

SDavis93
SDavis93

Firstly this smells nothing like Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, the only similarity is that they both have a leather note in them. Tuscan Leather is a bold, rich, sweet leather, smells very high quality and luxurious, and probably smells more like the interior of a new Ferrari than Leather Essence. Leather Essence on the other hand smells more like an old leather arm chair, it is more of a warm, spicy mellow leather and has a cheap smell to it, its ok but does not compare to Tuscan Leather. this has good longevity 5-7 hours, Overall 6/10

zakkarah

Just received it and it is quite delicious. There is nothing refined about it, it is a strong smelling macho bomb of a scent. I am not skilled enough to analyze it but if you like potent stuff like Knize Ten and Black Afgano you will love this.
It is very strong....I opened the bottle at my office without even putting it on my skin and my colleague ( poor woman working with me ) that is extremelly allergic to strong scents immediatelly started sneezing.....

Ciao
Matz in Stockholm

zakkarah

Absolutely adore the oud.....love the silver......cant wait to take this for a test drive.....

sameh
sameh

I can say the same like my friend ( Deetron ) :
Leather Essence seems to be very interesting and high quality fragrance…The presentation is awesome!

P.S. the bottle design is extremely elegant & expensive as well !

Deetron

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ferrari Leather Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ferrari Leather Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Leather Essence by Ferrari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Leather Essence by Ferrari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.