Designers » F-H » Leather « Groups

Leather Essence Ferrari for men
dislike

leather
cinnamon
Leather Essence Ferrari for men Pictures Leather Essence Ferrari for men Pictures Leather Essence Ferrari for men Pictures

Leather Essence by Ferrari is a Leather fragrance for men. Leather Essence was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Alexandra Carlin. Top notes are bitter orange, bergamot and cloves; middle notes are leather, tonka bean and cinnamon; base notes are patchouli, guaiac wood, cedar and vanila.

Bitter Orange Bergamot Cloves

Leather Tonka Bean Cinnamon

Patchouli Guaiac Wood Cedar Vanila

Design & Motion
Spicebomb

Leather Essence Fragrance Reviews

Kdu
Kdu

Diluted Spicebomb, 1000 times better Spicebomb!!!

valentinocerca.amore
valentinocerca.amore

profumo eccellente di alta qualità con un ottima persistenza e proiezione in una bottiglia veramente di lusso,nella stessa lunghezza d onda di spicebomb,dolce e speziato, grande ferrari finalmente profumi di alta qualità come le sue macchine,lo consiglio a tutti si trovano in rete a pochi euro,incredibile .

Vaporized
Vaporized

Apparently the notes prevalent in Leather Essence and Ferrari Uomo are more or less the same. The sillage in most Ferrari fragrances is usually moderate at best. So which one would you guys reckon being the better purchase?

Hi all there,
Today I had a chance to test some Ferrari fragrances from the Essence line and Leather Essence was among them. I have Ferrari Uomo, Essence Musk and Vetiver Essence, so my expectations were very high about Leather Essence.
I really love Ferrari Uomo, because it is very sophisticated, very elegant and beautiful formal scent with great suede note, so I thought Leather Essence would be even more interesting in that way... But I was wrong.
Leather Essence is nothing like Ferrari Uomo. Leather Essence is bolder, sweeter, sexier, kind of seductive evening scent. I think it reminds me of Thierry Mugler A*Men Les Parfums de Cuir with a tiny drop of Tom Ford Tuscan Leather. I know many would say I’m crazy to do that kind of comparison, but that’s how I feel about it. Leather Essence is not a clone of any fragrance and it got own character.
I think Leather Essence would fit perfectly to these guys, which would love to smell elegant and stylish with some classic vibes, but at the same time everything to be mixed in a modern and seductive way... Here you don’t have to make a choice if you want to smell smart and sexy at the same time.
The funny thing is that, if I have Leather Essence and Ferrari Uomo without any labels, I would say the bottle with Ferrari Uomo juice inside is the real “Leather Essence”...;)
Leather Essence is not truly a leather scent. Yes, it delivers the suede note very well, but it gives lovely sweet and woody notes and that makes it a complex and very nice scent that I can describe as a great cross between classic and modern take of a men evening scent.
I will definitely get a full bottle of Leather Essence.

Edit note: many thanks to Ohjac who pointed out a mistake in my review and now I corrected it.

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Leather fans, there's many ways to do leather. This is a very "factory fresh", sweet, berry like leather, with a chemical hint of leather conditioners and cleaner. It comes off sweet, but then mellows to a powdery medicinal patchouli.

Longevity: kinda ok, last a few hours in the hot sun
Projection: modest.

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

I'm having this cologne delivered to me in 48 hours. I do hope I'll enjoy it! Well, I should from the glowing attributes/reviews I'm reading so far on this platform. Will also be having Versace Oud Noir (just for the sake of building my Oud 2015 Collection)!

***********************************************************
I've been enjoying this juice ever since I got it on Tuesday the 12th. Last night, I spritzed on my napes, wrists, back of palm and headed to see my neighbour! He complimented the cologne. Now, this fragrance has a strong leather, sweet, yummy vibe. Its projection, sillage and longevity are all impression. Ideal for evenings.

Norbert F.
Norbert F.

Leather Essence is a manly spicy fragrance to me, mainly what I get is Leather and Cinnamon, the leather note is not a Tuscan Leather like leather and not the plasticky type of leather which is in for example Midnight In Paris, it is more like a smooth slightly sweet leather, not too spicy, not too sweet fragrance, I really like it, longevity and projection are also great for me, I have the whole collection except of Silver Essence, and probably this and Musk are my favourites, the bottle is beautiful, heavy glass with leather stripe, metal cap also with leather stripe, I give Leather Essence a 7/10

hamed perfumer
hamed perfumer

Hi it's like silver essence with some leather but less longevity and sillage!

invasion22
invasion22

Bought this one online without trying it. It costs about 100 USD, and Ferrari claim this is their high end line of scents , they should have said high end perfume packaging and it's clear that most of the cost of that perfume was spent on the bottle. The perfume is so so so cheap.
I can't quite believe that people are mentioning TFTL on here. It's a crime to compare these two perfumes.

One spray and gave it away on the spot. HORRIBLE !

zararbutt
zararbutt

SDavis93........Completely agreed....there is nothing to compare between TF Tuscan Leather and this, apart from a leather note. TFTL is truly a luxurious leather with spices and not everyone dares to wear it whereas Ferrari LE is rather a straight Oudish Leather smell. Opening reminds me of A-men PH whereas base is a lighter version of Ferrari Essence of Oud.

SDavis93
SDavis93

Firstly this smells nothing like Tom Ford Tuscan Leather, the only similarity is that they both have a leather note in them. Tuscan Leather is a bold, rich, sweet leather, smells very high quality and luxurious, and probably smells more like the interior of a new Ferrari than Leather Essence. Leather Essence on the other hand smells more like an old leather arm chair, it is more of a warm, spicy mellow leather and has a cheap smell to it, its ok but does not compare to Tuscan Leather. this has good longevity 5-7 hours, Overall 6/10

zakkarah

Just received it and it is quite delicious. There is nothing refined about it, it is a strong smelling macho bomb of a scent. I am not skilled enough to analyze it but if you like potent stuff like Knize Ten and Black Afgano you will love this.
It is very strong....I opened the bottle at my office without even putting it on my skin and my colleague ( poor woman working with me ) that is extremelly allergic to strong scents immediatelly started sneezing.....

Ciao
Matz in Stockholm

zakkarah

Absolutely adore the oud.....love the silver......cant wait to take this for a test drive.....

sameh
sameh

I can say the same like my friend ( Deetron ) :
Leather Essence seems to be very interesting and high quality fragrance…The presentation is awesome!

P.S. the bottle design is extremely elegant & expensive as well !

Deetron

Leather Essence by Ferrari 4.00 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ferrari Leather Essence fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ferrari Leather Essence, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Leather Essence by Ferrari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Leather Essence by Ferrari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.