Designers » F-H » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Scuderia Ferrari Extreme Ferrari for men

Scuderia Ferrari Extreme Ferrari for men

Scuderia Ferrari Extreme by Ferrari is a Aromatic Aquatic fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot, cardamom and sea notes; middle notes are cedar, nutmeg and geranium; base notes are olive tree, oakmoss and musk.

Bergamot Cardamom Sea Notes

Cedar Nutmeg Geranium

Olive Tree Oakmoss Musk

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Scuderia Ferrari Extreme Fragrance Reviews

Forget Freeman
Forget Freeman

Hopefully this review won't come across as being too negative but I really don't know what to make of this. (Please note I am speaking of the Scuderia Ferrari version, I am not aware if there are differences between them)

I quite like a lot of Ferrari fragrances, I think they are solid, well made and cost effective,(my favorite being "Red Power") However, "Ferrari Extreme" is the first from this brand that i must admit to being disappointed with.

The strength of this is very much deodorant spray and if i must be honest it smells like it as well. There is no clear sense of ingredients or tone, I can only say it is fresh but that is only if you actually manage to smell it, the projection and longevity on this is poor.

Nothing "Extreme" about this at all!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ferrari Scuderia Ferrari Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Scuderia Ferrari Extreme by Ferrari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Scuderia Ferrari Extreme by Ferrari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic Aquatic
Davidoff Cool Water Tom Tailor Speedlife Man Esprit Connect for Him Nautica Nautica Sunset Voyage Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier Camelia Chinois Adidas Fresh Impact Julian Rouas Swing Norma Kamali Beach DSH Perfumes La Plage Sea Thymes Azur Tiens Envol Tommy Bahama Set Sail Martinique