Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Floral Exotique Filles des Iles for women
dislike

tuberose
Floral Exotique Filles des Iles for women Pictures

Floral Exotique is an enchanting fragrance of tropical white flowers. Top notes: bergamot, lily-of-the-valley and sweet melon. Heart: tuberose, jasmine, sunflower, ylang-ylang and orange blossom. Base: musk, vanilla, cedar and sandalwood.

It is available as 50 ml EDT and 10 ml perfume oil. The nose behind this fragrance is Anne Flipo.

Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley Melon

Jasmine African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Sunflower

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Vanille

Floral Exotique Fragrance Reviews

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I bought this blind in a job lot on ebay. It's almost all white floral, with a touch of watery aquatics as well, but it is light and powdery and not as cloying as some almost pure florals can be. It's pretty inoffensive and is certainly easier to take in the drydown than the almost overpowering initial floral scent-bomb. As others have said, it's a smell reminiscent of sunny beach vacations. White florals aren't really my thing but I might wear this occasionally, I would have to be in the right mood. On the other hand, I would not regret swapping it away further down the track. It makes me wish Fragrantica had a category other than love, like or dislike, say "indifferent" or "could easily do without" because that's what this one is for me.

Edit: 2 hours later it became unpleasantly soapy and I had to scrub it off.

kl99
kl99

Top: Love Boat (tv series), eau de toilette (It doesn't exist, I hope, but this fragrance could be it!)
Heart: Vanderbilt eau Legere (same up here)
Base: Nivea classic blue cream, Krasnaya mockva, Apres l'Ondee.

I mean. Is nice, expecially the top after a while is totally same to Vanderbilt (1982). It smell really Vintage, that was the first word I said when I smelled It on a woman that was wearing it. It's really '80. Smell sun cream of that period. Now I bought via internet, remembering I apreciated once. But last year I've also bought Vanderbilt, now I know they smell almost the same.

lilou
lilou

It smells like summer on the beach : sea, salt, sand and sunscreen cream. Just close your eyes and dream... I love all the Fille des Iles fragrances : always a nice trip !

817flowers
817flowers

Floral Exotique is a true beachy vacation scent. It has a warm, sweet scent but not fruity or young. Takes one quick spritz to last all day. To my nose, it has the smell of a vintage scent -- somewhat like Emeraude or one I can't place from the past. It is very beautiful.

Floral Exotique by Filles des Iles 3.67 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Filles des Iles Floral Exotique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Filles des Iles Floral Exotique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floral Exotique by Filles des Iles. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floral Exotique by Filles des Iles represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel LouLou Prada Prada Candy Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Britney Spears In Control Curious Filles des Iles Floral Solaire Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Jimmy Choo Jimmy Choo Exotic Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Cartier Delices Lancome La Vie Est Belle Kenzo Kenzo Amour Filles des Iles Sugar Chic Filles des Iles Floral Sensuel L`Erbolario Tiare Romeo Gigli Romeo di Romeo Gigli Kylie Minogue Showtime EDT Cacharel Lou Lou Blue Yves Rocher Orchidee Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Le Premier Parfum Eau de Toilette (Morsure d'Amour)