Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Floral Exotique Filles des Iles for women

Floral Exotique Filles des Iles for women

Floral Exotique Filles des Iles for women Pictures

Floral Exotique is an enchanting fragrance of tropical white flowers. Top notes: bergamot, lily-of-the-valley and sweet melon. Heart: tuberose, jasmine, sunflower, ylang-ylang and orange blossom. Base: musk, vanilla, cedar and sandalwood.

It is available as 50 ml EDT and 10 ml perfume oil. The nose behind this fragrance is Anne Flipo.

Bergamot Lily-of-the-Valley Melon

Jasmine African Orange flower Ylang-Ylang Tuberose Sunflower

Musk Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Vanille

Floral Exotique Fragrance Reviews

Top: Love Boat (tv series), eau de toilette (It doesn't exist, I hope, but this fragrance could be it!)
Heart: Vanderbilt eau Legere (same up here)
Base: Nivea classic blue cream, Krasnaya mockva, Apres l'Ondee.

I mean. Is nice, expecially the top after a while is totally same to Vanderbilt (1982). It smell really Vintage, that was the first word I said when I smelled It on a woman that was wearing it. It's really '80. Smell sun cream of that period. Now I bought via internet, remembering I apreciated once. But last year I've also bought Vanderbilt, now I know they smell almost the same.

It smells like summer on the beach : sea, salt, sand and sunscreen cream. Just close your eyes and dream... I love all the Fille des Iles fragrances : always a nice trip !

Floral Exotique is a true beachy vacation scent. It has a warm, sweet scent but not fruity or young. Takes one quick spritz to last all day. To my nose, it has the smell of a vintage scent -- somewhat like Emeraude or one I can't place from the past. It is very beautiful.

Floral Exotique by Filles des Iles 4.20 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Filles des Iles Floral Exotique fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Filles des Iles Floral Exotique, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Floral Exotique by Filles des Iles. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Floral Exotique by Filles des Iles represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cacharel LouLou Cartier Delices Prada Prada Candy Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Fragonard Moment Vole John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore Filles des Iles Floral Sensuel Dolce&Gabbana Dolce&Gabbana Pour Femme Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple Eau de Parfum Jesus Del Pozo In Black Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Rochas Tocade Guerlain My Insolence Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Toilette Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Yves Saint Laurent Black Opium Kenzo Kenzo Amour Des Filles a la Vanille Imma Monotheme Fine Fragrances Venezia Vanilla Blossom John Galliano Parlez-Moi d’Amour