Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Icy Fantasy Fiorucci for women

Icy Fantasy Fiorucci for women
dislike

Icy Fantasy Fiorucci for women Pictures Icy Fantasy Fiorucci for women Pictures

Italian brand Fiorucci announces a new, fun scent named Icy Fantasy, intended for young girls from 18 to 24 years of age. The new fragrance is playful, charming and certainly not too serious. The inspiration lies in the good old "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" idea.

The fragrance is fresh, floral - fruity and sensual in a girly way. It is a bit gourmand just like a tasty fuchsia lip gloss. It opens with accords of wild strawberry, Granny Smith apple and raspberry lollipop. Tea rose, violet and peach are placed in the heart of the perfume, followed by the base of vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

The fragrance is available as 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette. Icy Fantasy was launched in 2012.

Wild Strawberry Granny Smith apple Raspberry

Tea Rose Violet Peach

Vanilla Sandalwood Musk

Icy Fantasy Fragrance Reviews

sweetjess
sweetjess

The bottle is definitely the highlight of this fragrance, it's so cute! The juice smells really good too, it smells very cold and fresh like frozen berries to me - exactly like icecream :)

Joanna Bradley
Joanna Bradley

I've never heard of the brand before and i think it smells absolutely divine. I just purchsed this one today looking for a perfume, the ice-cream cone lid drew me into smelling it and now i have purchased it. Very cheap compared to all the other perfumes i have but it sure doesn't smell cheap. Love it!

madmax78
madmax78

A gorgeous smelling perfume this, it says this is for the young girls age group, but hey I'm 34 and I love it and get complimented on it all the time. Just love it.

dioradddict
dioradddict

cute bottle!!! fragrantica database lacks many of fiorucci parfums... they´re cheap with good sillage and staying power... many of them are just a copy of other expensive parfums, and would be interesting if they appeared here so we could discuss them... i have one wich the scent is a perfect copy of j´adore and it was very cheap!! I know the copy of amarige by a brand named olore wich i couldn´t find here too. fiorucci jungle collection is not here too... (lion, safari, phyton...) and too many others...

Napper216
Napper216

That sounds delightful - is it available in the UK?

I know this is unlikely to happen, but I could see it working in a "blue" flavour, mint choc chip and maybe another one or two.

atiet97
atiet97

OMG!!! I want the bottle, so freaking cute!!!
I am old enough for this teen stuff, but still whatever your age is...Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

Icy Fantasy by Fiorucci 3.50 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fiorucci Icy Fantasy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fiorucci Icy Fantasy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Icy Fantasy by Fiorucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Icy Fantasy by Fiorucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Britney Spears Island Fantasy Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Britney Spears Believe Mariah Carey Lollipop Bling Honey Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Escada Escada Magnetism Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lancome Magnifique Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Chopard Wish Heidi Klum Shine Novaya Zarya Krasnaya Moskva Jovan Satisfaction for Women Davidoff Cool Water Paris Hilton Dazzle Selena Gomez Selena Gomez Eau de Parfum Hilary Duff Wrapped With Love