Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Pin Up I M Funny Fiorucci for women

Pin Up I M Funny Fiorucci for women
dislike

coconut

The Pin Up Collection from Fiorucci was launched in 2007 as a limited edition. Pin Up I M Funny is a playful, fresh and gourmet scent that opens with tasty notes of coconut and melon. In the heart there are water lily, orange blossom and apricot, placed on a base of musk and vanilla. The bottle is designed by Artestudio.

Available as 30 ml EDT.

Coconut Melon

African Orange flower Water Lily Apricot

Musk Vanille

Pin Up I M Funny Fragrance Reviews

Skafetin
Skafetin

does anyone know where to find this?? ebay or something? I already tried searching for it, but it never came up on any webste..I really want it, reminds me of Rome and Italy back in 2009..

BlueKitten
BlueKitten

I'm soooooo dissapointed I cannot find this anymore too :/ One of my all-time favs!!!

laceysimone
laceysimone

I love love love this. I bought it when I was in Malta years ago and I can't find it anymore. :(

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fiorucci Pin Up I M Funny fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fiorucci Pin Up I M Funny, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pin Up I M Funny by Fiorucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pin Up I M Funny by Fiorucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Roberto Verino Verino Nanette Lepore Nanette Lepore Bath and Body Works Tropical Passionfruit Halston Catalyst Juventus 1897 Woman s.Oliver Casual Women Jeanne Arthes Sur Un Nuage Donna Karan DKNY Women Summer 2010 Lancome Tresor In Love Ralph Lauren Summer Romance Elizabeth Arden Pretty Eau de Cologne Lancome O d`Azur