Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Pin Up I M Sensual Fiorucci for women

Pin Up I M Sensual Fiorucci for women
dislike

The Pin Up Collection from Fiorucci was launched in 2007 as a limited edition. Pin Up I M Sensual is a seductive fragrance with the top note of violet, anise and apricot. The rose is in the middle, while the base consists of musk, amber and patchouli. The bottle is designed by Artestudio.

Available as 30 ml EDT.

Violet Anise Apricot

Rose

Musk Patchouli Amber

Pin Up I M Sensual Fragrance Reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fiorucci Pin Up I M Sensual fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fiorucci Pin Up I M Sensual, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pin Up I M Sensual by Fiorucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pin Up I M Sensual by Fiorucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Christian Dior Diorissimo Chloe Chloe Givenchy Amarige Mimosa de Grasse Millesime Versace Versace Pour Femme Sarah Horowitz Parfums What Comes From Within: Joy Estée Lauder Pleasures Baie Rose Peony Splash Mariah Carey Forever Ormonde Jayne Tiare Sanrio Hello Kitty Diamond Edition Crazylibellule and the Poppies Les Garconnes Josephine Jonquille Demeter Fragrance Wet Garden Strange Invisible Perfumes Prima Ballerina