Designers » F-H » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Pin Up I M Spicy Fiorucci for women

Pin Up I M Spicy Fiorucci for women
dislike

The Pin Up Collection from Fiorucci was launched in 2007 as a limited edition. Pin Up I M Spicy is a playful perfume that contains notes of citrus and spices. The bottle is designed by Artestudio.

Available as 30 ml EDT.

Citruses Spices

Pin Up I M Spicy Fragrance Reviews

Sarah Bas Eleazar
Sarah Bas Eleazar

This perfume smells like orange tea Nestea

I don´t know if I like it,anyway,it's interesting

Pin Up I M Spicy by Fiorucci 3.75 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fiorucci Pin Up I M Spicy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fiorucci Pin Up I M Spicy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pin Up I M Spicy by Fiorucci. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pin Up I M Spicy by Fiorucci represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Oriental Spicy
Burberry London for Men Montale Greyland Boucheron Boucheron Homme Eau de Toilette Fraicheur 2008 L`Artisan Parfumeur Piment Brulant Tokyo Milk Parfumarie Curiosite Poe's Tobacco Ermenegildo Zegna Essenza di Zegna Acqua d`Estate La Prairie Life Threads Gold DSH Perfumes Sienna Yves Rocher Eryo Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab The Curator A Perfume Organic Mejica DSH Perfumes December