Designers » F-H » Citrus « Groups

Cefiro Floris for women and men

Cefiro Floris for women and men
dislike

Cefiro Floris for women and men Pictures

Bitter notes of lemon and lime are softened with mandarin and bergamot, as well as with spicy notes such as cardamom and nutmeg. A fresh, floral heart carries the pure scent of jasmine. Base notes are clear, woody and musky. Cefiro was launched in 2001.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Lime Mandarin Orange Orange

Cardamom Jasmine Nutmeg

Virginia Cedar Musk Sandalwood

Quercus
CK One

Cefiro Fragrance Reviews

Victoria88
Victoria88

Strong citrus notes. It smells like a lemon cleaner, or Jean Nate + men's cologne. Very similar to Calvin Klein CK One. Masculine.

nero77
nero77

Citrus & Woods...

I do like fragrances by Floris. In fact, one of them is currently one of my favourite fragrances of all time. With this one though, I am not so impressed. Although it is of a good level and quality, I can't see anything which would distinguish it from the many different types of citrus, masculine types of fragrances consisting of citrus top, floral heart, and aromatic base. There really is very little difference I think. In conclusion, I would choose over this the famous Bleu de Chanel as a better alternative.

[email protected]
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initially sharp citrus which soon gets musky then fades...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0- 45 mins - 4 inch projection. This comes out a mixture of soapiness and sharp lemon citrus. I can smell a distant nutmeg. This is the best bit of the fragrance and it is not gender specific

45 mins - 1.5 hours - 2 inch projection. The sharp lemon disappears and musk takes over with a masculine twist

1.5 - 3.5 hours. Close to skin. The scent disintegrates and feels poorly done

Mostly masculine

Not for me

Redbeard
Redbeard

One of the few Florises (Flores?) that I've seen in person in a store, and I'm realizing now how different it is from how I remembered it (i.e. different from their #127). It starts as an airy, light floral, initially a bit more on the feminine side of unisex...reminds me of the women's version of Clinique Happy, which I used to like on the lady in the next office at work. A bit of mint appears to "soapen" it up a bit, and bring it back toward masculine territory, sort of a la Himalaya. At this point, encountering it with no prior knowledge, I would be hard to convince that I should even consider it. As I wait for the mid notes to change to the base notes, it looks like I'm going to be disappointed because instead of changing, they mostly just vanish. Only the vaguest trace of expensive soap smell remains, and I'm not sure that it's not just wishful thinking. And (just what I needed) there's a tiny bit of licorice left at the end to piss me off. This is what I remember the old slimy Dove soap smelling like from years ago, and it's not a pleasant memory.

This masculine-leaning cologne by Floris reminds me of some of the classic Creed water scents for gents. I see that some people have also compared it to CK One! Well, suffice it to say that it has a clean, spare demeanor.

Some people really hate Cefiro, apparently. My disaffection does not extend that far, but I would never buy a bottle of this creation to wear, despite its classification as a unisex scent. To me this is a stereotypical cologne-guy fragrance. Not quite as loud and obnoxious as some. More of a British than an American cologne guy fragrance--one with some manners.

[email protected]
Hubar29@gmail.com

bodsir's suggestion works great for me! I enjoy the Cefiro so much more this way!

bodsir
bodsir

Try layering this with Eclat and be amazed.

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Floris - Cefiro

A simple citrusy floral scent, made with quality ingredients, but nothing more to say - just simple.

Too much mild and gentle, almost imperceptible, with a simple evolution on skin from the citrusy notes to musk.

Cleanness is its Slogan, too soft and its dry is composed of a faint woody accord.

eirenelisa
eirenelisa

On my skin, all I smelled was sharp dish soap. Probably just my unsophisticated nose or conflicting chemistry. I should have tried in on a friend instead of throwing it out, but I didn't think of it then. Sounds like it smells magical on some people.

sergio.fiorenzi
sergio.fiorenzi

If you live in a hot place like I do, this is the perfume for you.
It is a wonderful citrus juicy...

RobbieX
RobbieX

A gorgeous, clean citrus and spicy scent. Smells like you just showered. Full of character. Reminds me a little of Prada Infusion. This is lovely, but it's expensive.

NO! A clean floral/woody/citrus that continuely winks at the Eau De Cologne. Sits somewhere between a nice shower gel and a classic masculine in the syle of Eau Sauvage. Go for the original.

perfumia
perfumia

On me this is musky, exotic and and spicy- not at all citrusy. It has a mysteriousness about it. Love it

sky76sky
sky76sky

Phew! Luckily no citrus cleaner on my skin! My findings are very similar to WardrobeMistress'.

However, I can understand Pitbull Friend's comment - it is very 'stripping' & 'bracing' in its composition so you will feel ultra-clean when wearing it, even on the hottest of days!

The citrus is very real, it has a lemon that makes my lips purse at the thought of eating such a fruit! The herbal edge adds just the right amount of bitterness & dry depth to the citrus-jasmine mix.

I do not find much depth in this fragrance - there is the clean musk & light sun-bleached woods but they are parched & light-weight. All-in-all, this makes for a very nice scent for sweltering heat - without the sweetness or fizzy effervescence that other lemon-jasmine scents offer.

On my skin, I bring out a tinny metal quality from the lemon & nutmeg. However, on a man, this 'note' is less pronounced & so I am inclined to prefer this as a male fragrance. It offers reasonable yet quiet sillage & lasting power.

Reminds me of ozone-rich, line dried, freshly-starched white cotton sheets, lemon presse & bare-foot walks through a dry herb-garden in a villa in Greece on a baking hot day.

WardrobeMistress
WardrobeMistress

Immediately upon application this smells slightly medicinal, but this soon changes to a very herbal, dry bergamot. The middle notes that predominate on my skin are jasmine and sage. It's a very dry scent, and would probably be lovely after a shower on a morning when the weather is going to be scorchio ! There is a hint of lemony-jasmine still lingering after a few hours, there is something sweet there but it's still definately herbal, I can only liken it to Greek Honey, rich with thyme and sage. It's actually rather unusual on me and I would be interested to know how it would smell on a man.
So, recommended for wearing whilst on your Greek Island holiday, sitting on the balcony eating peaches and figs with creamy yoghurt for breakfast, whilst your hair is still wet from the shower...mmmm

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Floris Cefiro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Floris Cefiro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cefiro by Floris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cefiro by Floris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.