Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Lily of the Valley Floris for women
dislike

yellow floral
Lily of the Valley Floris for women Pictures

Lily of the Valley is one of the earliest fragrances by the house of Floris. It was created by Juan Floris, the founder, in the 18th ct. It has stayed one of the most popular fragrances by Floris.

This delicate and longlasting fragrance opens with green leaves united with lemon. A heart incorporates lily of the valley, joined by jasmine, rose and tuberose. A base adds musky notes. Lily of the Valley was launched in 1847.

Green Notes Amalfi Lemon

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Ylang-Ylang Violet

Musk

Lily

Lily of the Valley Fragrance Reviews

TeresaMary
TeresaMary

Beautiful fragrance!
Makes me feel so special!!
Just love it.

Nynah77
Nynah77

My absolute favorite EDT...How I wish it lasted longer!

JasmineLilac
JasmineLilac

I like this scent (what I can smell of it). It goes on and is very light and pleasant, then it DISAPPEARS within less than 10 MINUTES.

I don't know if there's something wrong with my body chemistry or the sample vial that I bought.

I'd really like to try it again because I do like what I smell initially.

kosmoskukka
kosmoskukka

Floris Lily Of the Valley; what an innocent and beautyfull scent. This scent strenghtens innocence, feeling of being satisfied, happiness of Soul in human earthly being. Colour for this scent would be bright white mixed with shades of soft pink and very soft light blue. This scent reminds You; "You are innocent at your deepest nature -as You Are - You are Beautifull"

A very classic composition built on a dominant lily of the valley note enriched by tuberose and a very usual rose note. Well crafted, discreet and somehow elegant but absolutely anonimous.

sky76sky
sky76sky

Oh! How I love this waterfall-clear fragrance....but oh, how it can make me sneeze!

So fresh, so clean, citrussy & pure - it's all top notes to me....but boy does it last.
I spritzed a bit on my dressing gown (sneezed) & then was lightly kissed by bouquets of lily of the valley. They are growing in my garden as I type & the Floris scent is so close to the real thing, except it is possibly more zesty with a light touch of rose – maybe lily of the valley just after the rain, being warmed by the sun, then.

A week on & the fragrance is still there clutching my gown, making me smile as I recognise the same true scent, possibly more zesty now & without the sneeze-factor!

People may say that this is for the more elderly wearer, but I disagree. It is light & clean & fresh – a tonic for city life & a waft of youthful, pig-tailed spring. It is so simple, in fact, that I love to wear it in between my love affairs with other more complex perfumes to clear the slate & the mind, as it were.

I know a frightfully posh & eccentric friend who uses it as the most expensive WC air freshener….she claims it has the property of rendering even the most grotty, dirty places sparklingly fresh as a daisy!

Lily of the Valley by Floris 4.21 out of 5 based on 37 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Floris Lily of the Valley fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Floris Lily of the Valley, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Lily of the Valley by Floris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Lily of the Valley by Floris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel No 22 Dior Diorissimo Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Guerlain Mitsouko Eau de Toilette Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice Guerlain Shalimar Hermes Caleche Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Tauer Perfumes Carillon pour un ange Dolce&Gabbana D&G Floris White Rose Guerlain Jardins de Bagatelle Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Guerlain Jicky Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Penhaligon`s Amaranthine Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Diptyque L'Ombre Dans L'Eau Jean Paul Gaultier Classique