Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Petals From My Garden Floris for women

Petals From My Garden Floris for women
dislike

I have it: 1 I want it: 6

Petals From My Garden Floris for women Pictures Petals From My Garden Floris for women Pictures

The house from London, FLORIS, is launching a new limited edition named PETALS FROM MY GARDEN, specially made for the exclusive collection BY REQUEST. Petals From My Garden will be a flowery-green fragrance, inspired by lush English nature crowned with flowery petals, and available only in 50 bottles hand made in Jermyn Street. Launching date is March 3, 2015.

"Reminiscent of the petal-laden gardens of childhood summers, PETALS FROM MY GARDEN brings together a nostalgic bouquet of scented English country gardens. A fresh fragrance with the note of spring flowers that evokes long-forgotten memories of youth. This unique scent has been expertly created under the direction of Edward Bodenham, 9th generation of the Floris family with his perfumery team, for Spring 2015 as part of Floris’s exclusive By Request range.

Our wish is to inject a drop of innocence and a splash of nostalgia into the first By Request for 2015. Perfume is our family tradition, although for many of us it begins as children, enjoying the adventure of exploring the garden and the wonderful early emotion of creativity. Selecting petals and blending them in jam jars is a part of everyone’s youth that should be looked back on with warm affection. Edward’s natural fondness for scent has been encouraged from working alongside his grandfather at 89 Jermyn Street, blending fragrances below the store in our ‘Mine’.

The inspiration to create PETALS FROM MY GARDEN came last spring, when Edward’s daughter spent a day creating her first ‘Jam Jar’ perfume in their family garden. Sadly her creation only remained with the family for a few days, but the moment itself provided enough inspiration for Edward to want to dedicate the 2015 Spring By Request to her.

During the development of PETALS FROM MY GARDEN, Edward’s young daughter Isabelle Rose visited 89 Jermyn Street to lend inspiration to the perfumers and share her own thoughts and ideas for the fragrance."

The fragrance opens with a fresh zest of rose and sparkling lemon notes with bergamot, which develop to a clear, crisp rose with hints of green geranium, neroli blossom and carnation. Base notes of amber and musk carry the delicate scent through to its completion.

FLORIS BY REQUEST PETALS FROM MY GARDEN will be available in 100 ml Eau de Parfum .

Rose Neroli Bergamot

Rose Carnation Geranium

Amber Musk

Petals From My Garden Fragrance Reviews

Petals From My Garden by Floris 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 ratings and user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Floris Petals From My Garden fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Floris Petals From My Garden, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Petals From My Garden by Floris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Petals From My Garden by Floris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.