Designers » F-H » Floral Fruity « Groups

Belle de Soleil Fragonard for women

Belle de Soleil Fragonard for women
dislike

Belle de Soleil Fragonard for women Pictures

Belle de Soleil (Sunny beauty) is a fragrance for women, presented in 2008 as a match to its antecedent Belle de Nuit.

Floral notes are touched with sunny citruses and sea waves. Exotic heart includes Tiare and Frangipani on an oriental base of musk, vanilla,benzoin and vetiver.

The fragrance was intorduced as 200 ml EDT.

Orange Petitgrain Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine Frangipani Tiare Flower

Musk Benzoin Vetiver

Cruise Collection Escale Aux Marquises

Belle de Soleil Fragrance Reviews

StellaDiverFlynn
StellaDiverFlynn

Based on EDT concentration.

The opening of Fragonard Belle de Soleil is a little bit unexpected to me, as the orange combining with the frangipani makes a sort of luscious, very ripen fruit accord, quite intriguing actually. Once it calms down after about 20 minutes, Belle de Soleil settles into a sunny frangipani with bright lemony edge, while a subtle green bitterness lurks underneath, keeping the frangipani natural enough. There are occasionally a peach skin-like nuance reminiscent of gardenia, and a sugary, almost plastic vibe thanks to benzoin, but only very rarely.

Belle de Soleil becomes more like monoi oil in the dry down, as the tiare grows stronger, but it keeps a certain complexity and naturalness and never really turns into a basic suntan-lotion scent. The sillage is moderate to soft, and the longevity is around 8 hours.

I find Belle de Soleil relatively simple in structure, being almost a frangipani soliflore. It doesn't feel basic, though, as it manages to present different subtle nuances of frangipani, thus rendering quite natural, especially when considering the price point. Belle de Soleil is a real Beauty of Sun, conveying a carefree, sunny mood with blooming tropical flowers. I'd definitely recommend it as an affordable frangipani soliflore, or an olfactory escape to exotic islands.

saintlunaire
saintlunaire

Despite the name,i find it unisex and i appreciate it on summer. Sunny flowery notes with fresh tiare on noticeable vetiver.
I spray it on my clothes and linen curtains in the house and you are transposed on Marquises Islands !

lauretta87
lauretta87

this eau de toilette is wonderful floral and sweety it reminds me the summer and the sea

danda74
danda74

Softly elegantly exotic, frangipani and tiarè never smelled so fresh!

robin.romo.melendez
robin.romo.melendez

Smells like sunshine and warm grassy gardens. Bright but soft.

lilou
lilou

I don't like : it's too lemony, too green. It's stinging my throat, my nose... Not for me at all, even if I can feel a summer and beachy frangrance beyond all these citrus notes.

LaBoheme84
LaBoheme84

For me, the petit grain takes over in this fragrance. It doesn't feel beachy or summery to me, more like walking in a pine forest where someone has spilled a tiny bit of suntan oil... I so wanted to like it, I want the gorgeous tropical floral that everyone else seems to get!

daniela3
daniela3

One of the nicest fragrances to be worn during the summer when the majority of perfumes does not give their best while the season is hot; although B.d.S. is even better recognizable and more refined in the middle season especially in spring. Pretty composition: nice tiaré, a delicate gardenia (not an easy note, the majority is quite awful and sounds 'false' unless you look for some 'expensive' outsider) benzoin, lime (?!) and a touch of musk, all beautifully blended. Except for B.d.S, I find very difficult to find a fragrance which employes marine notes in an acceptable way, the majority, that does it, is quite disappointing (this is according to my experience but if you had any suggestions please let me know as advices are welcome!) whereas here are at ease. Nice sillage, quite for few 'intimates', persistence good in spring but less in summer on the skin but very good on clothes and still recognizable even after the laundry.... but I find that - in general - Fragonard's creations are really affordable (and they also come in large bottles!) while having an unquestionable quality, another good reason to appreciate this beautiful creation in summer when over-sprying a frag is a necessity you have to repeat without ruining yourself ; )

laetitiavp
laetitiavp

Belle de Soleil is definitely a sunny/beachy fragrance, somewhat tropical. I like the orange and lemon opening. The tiare and frangipani flowers are dominant. Vanilla brings warmth, but it always remains quite fresh.
It is very different from all thoses citrusy fragrances which sell in summer, much more original. Each time I wear it I get compliments. I could compare it with Dior's Escale aux Marquises which is also built around tiare, but I prefer Belle de Soleil. Not a bad thing, it is much cheaper (about 40$/200ml) and made by the high-quality house Fragonard in the South of France.
A must-try if you enjoy beachy fragrances.

fanciful
fanciful

This is definitely a scent built around the gorgeous tiare flower. The citrusy top notes and the soft base notes create a beautiful surrounding to the tiare blossom. I have to say, that so far I love this scent. I would definitely incourage friends of tropical floral scents to give this one a try!

guest_Ellie
guest_Ellie

This perfume reminds me of a warm day at the beach... It's beautiful, fresh and summery. I don't even know how to describe it, really.. But if you're curious, go ahead and buy it. You won't regret it!!

guest_Rasa
guest_Rasa

Belle de Soleil parfum is perfect, Awesome, Beautiful
Very very very nice......is very warm !!!!!!!!!

XSX
XSX

One of the most beautiful, and I really mean beautiful perfumes ever made! If you ever have a chance to visit Fragonard, you want regret purchasing this one, or any other for that matter, they are all very pleasant fragrances. I had one bottle of it ( both it when I was passing through Grass) and it's killing me that I cannot get it in my country.
The perfume is very warm, floral, fresh and sweet and the same time, remarkable and long - lasting.

Belle de Soleil by Fragonard 3.81 out of 5 based on 60 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fragonard Belle de Soleil fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fragonard Belle de Soleil, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Belle de Soleil by Fragonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Belle de Soleil by Fragonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.