Designers » F-H » Floral Green « Groups

Eau de Bonheur Fragonard for women

Eau de Bonheur Fragonard for women
dislike

Eau de Bonheur by Fragonard is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Eau de Bonheur was launched in 2005. Top notes are bergamot and mandarin orange; middle note is jasmine; base notes are sandalwood, virginia cedar and holly.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange

Jasmine

Sandalwood Virginia Cedar Holly

Eau de Bonheur Fragrance Reviews

danda74
danda74

Deliciously fresh, delicately spicy, a must try for summer!

Happyme2009
Happyme2009

Citric, floral, woody, herbal. Extremely fresh. A little too much cedar for my taste... Completely unisex. The sweetness keeps it from being down right masculine. I suspect it would only work for summer time, as it is very cooling , clean and fresh. The bottle is just gorgeous, the shape, the color of the juice. It is an edt, but the bottle is so huge, 200ml, that being on the light side doesn't bother. The lasting power however isn't bad. I wanted it because of the name, I just assumed it would make me happy. So I got it in a swap. I like it but it isn't very "me" though, as I prefer warmer scent. Will see if this turns to love or to the swap list.

lilou
lilou

Nice and woody perfume, but too masculine to me.

Another beautiful discovery at Fragonard! This is not my usual type of fragrance, but I liked it straight away! It smells very fresh and minty, light and aromatic! It stays close to the skin and lasted on my skin for about 3 hours, probably because of base notes.
It's feminine and clean, very similar to something from L'Occitane, maybe Thè Vert à la Menthe.
Beautiful summery scent and lovely bottle!

fanciful
fanciful

Very natural smelling green with a crisp citrusy top. Beautiful, cheerful and refreshing. My only problem is that the base is perhaps a bit too masculine for me, probably due to the cedarwood note. Stays fresh all the way.

redcat
redcat

Eau de Bonheur starts off quite green with bergamot leading the way. In the heart of the scent, the holly gives the jasmine and top notes a bit of an evergreen feel. Sandalwood and cedar keeps everything from being too sweet or light. This is a very refreshing green floral that would be excellent for hot summer days.

Eau de Bonheur by Fragonard 3.95 out of 5 based on 49 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fragonard Eau de Bonheur fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fragonard Eau de Bonheur, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Eau de Bonheur by Fragonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Eau de Bonheur by Fragonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Jasminora L`Artisan Parfumeur La Chasse aux Papillons Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Yves Rocher Secret d`Essences Neroli Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Prada L`Eau Ambree Chloe Love Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Prada Infusion d'Iris Fragonard Belle de Nuit Cartier Baiser Vole Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Robert Piguet Fracas Dolce&Gabbana D&G Fragonard Fleur D`oranger Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Hermes 24 Faubourg Cartier Must de Cartier