Designers » F-H » Floral « Groups

Fragonard Fragonard for women

Fragonard Fragonard for women
dislike

Fragonard Fragonard for women Pictures Fragonard Fragonard for women Pictures Fragonard Fragonard for women Pictures

Opulent Fragonard was presented with floral accords of jasmine, lily and honeysuckle, along with bergamot and amber. Composition is fresh and shiny like rays of sun fondling you in the morning.

The fragrance is produced as parfum (in aluminum flacons of various volumes) and as 100 and 200 ml EDT, with a 600 ml refill.

Honeysuckle Lily Amber Jasmine Bergamot

Anais Anais

Fragonard Fragrance Reviews

StellaXYH
StellaXYH

Based on EDT concentration.

Upon spraying, the similarity of Fragonard EDT and Anaïs Anaïs is easy to spot: the green tinge of hyacinth and galbanum, the chalky lily and the slightly indolic jasmine are shared by both. However, while Anaïs Anaïs sometimes feels a bit cold and distant to me, Fragonard somehow feels more approacheable.

Sniffing Fragonard, is like sniffing a lush and harmonious bouquet of white flowers with delicate greenness. The powdery lily renders it irresistably romantic; the jasmine contributes to its sensuality; the honeysuckle and reticent amber splash golden hue on the bouquet. There is a mandarine nuance complementing the fruity aspect of jasmine and honeysuckle.

The sillage of Fragonard is moderate to soft and the longevity is around 9 hours. Fragonard is a sensual yet delicate white floral, feminine, romantic with a retro vibe, natural smelling and relatively affordable. Not something original, but a solid white floral composition that I'd definitely recommend.

Sherihan
Sherihan

Parfam concentration is an important for FF lovers, I'm wearing it now and it is great. I'm a n5 wearer and this is a REAL jasmine bouquet theme, unlike n5 which hides jasmine note cleverly.

possumke
possumke

I am so happy that I found Fragonard, it is an ultra feminine, sweet, voluptuos floral, a little soapy, but in a good way. Yes it is quite reminiscent of Anais Anais, but somehow Fragonard smells more 'Natural' to me, and is without the screechy harsh notes which I have found to be present in AA.
I have the EDT version, but would like to invest in the EDP concentrate as the EDT lasts only a couple of hours.
I wore it today, and received two compliments on how nice I smelled.

I like this fragrance because of the lily note, reminding white lily scent. Not like I want, but it's hard to find a truly white lily fragrance unfortunately.

This fragrance and Anais Anais by Cacharel are really alike: lilies, vintage scent...

Nice light fragrance!

bluebellinthewoods
bluebellinthewoods

Simply yummy and happy. The floral aspect really shines through. Honeysuckle? Wait for the drydown before assessing, it's worth it. Classical floral elegance with a subtle warmth.

artsyrn
artsyrn

Fragonard is a cozy,warm blanket of heavenly juice! This smells very rich,creamy,romantic,enticing,French style... and the lasting power and projection is magnificent!

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

This is an absolutely lovely scent and I find the lily and the honeysuckle to be prominent. I do find it to be quite similar to Anais Anais (or my memory of that perfume, anyway) and for that reason I will not be buying Fragonard, as I used to wear Anais Anais in hgh school...

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

Fragonard brings to mind several classic floral scents I own or used to own: Joy, Fidji, Anais Anais ... probably others, too. Which is not to say it smells just like any of them. It is not a knock-off, and I mention those scents only as a reference point.

I have the Parfum concentration and it is fabulous. Two tiny squirts provide longevity and sillage that lasts all day, 12 hours or more. I save this one for days that I'm certain I will only want to wear one scent for the entire day.

I'm six hours in and the florals are still going strong. I don't detect bergamot at all and the base note of amber has yet to make its appearance. Must love classic French-style perfumes, must love florals. Love both? Fragonard is perfect for you.

gatoburi
gatoburi

A very rich bride bouquet. It´s flowers in their pristine state, pure and clear at the beginning. Later I can feel a light citric note, and the warm tones of amber, but the flowers - honeysuckle in particular - never leave the front.

The sillage is very good, the longevity in me, on a hot day, about 5 hours.

It´s been one of my favorites for years and always will be.

Sida
Sida

At beginning crystalline and fresh like virgin´s funeral on mild spring day. But soon I smell also the brownish water at bottom of a vase with decaying lilies. Is it what people call "animalic"?

genericjanedoe
genericjanedoe

I bought a 37ml bottle of this scent in eau de parfum format when we visited the factory at Grasse earlier this year. I was instantly hooked and its become my key scent, overtaking Chanel 5 which I think I've perhaps overused for a time. I really regretted not buying a bigger bottle of Fragonard, so I was delighted to find that M&S now stocks the 100ml EDT version.

On first spray its a beautiful headrush of sparkly honeysuckle and jasmine. However I'm also getting deeper tones of heavy white lilac; the first notes of which are reminiscent of En Passant by Fredric Malle, which I also adore but which sadly disappears off my skin in less than a couple of hours.

However Fragonard - particularly in the pure parfum - is exceptionally long lasting. I sprayed some on my neck and got some in my hair. Right through the day the scent came rushing back each time I moved my head! The EDT also has good staying power and clings relatively well on the skin.

On drydown, Fragonard releases lovely soft ambers with puffs of floral warmth on movement, which along with its brilliant staying power, lifts to classic status and allows it to easily hold its own against Chanel 5.

Liina
Liina

Fragonard is a must-have for honeysuckle lovers because it's a 99% honeysuckle scent. I can get a little bergamot and lily at the top and some amber in the bottom but other than that it's a heavy honeysuckle. And it lasts long. I'm not a fan of honeysuckle but if I were Fragonard would my biggest treasure.

Fizzy
Fizzy

I am not friend of honeysuckle and green notes. Heady, strong, longlasting unpleasant stuff for me. Very significant and unique. Perfect for hot days for a woman with short hair.

lara0905
lara0905

Fragonard is a truly opulent, rich, warm white flower- buquet.
It's starts quiet strong jasmine, lily and hyacint accord but after a few minutes the honeysuckle, some herbal-green notes and amber makes the scent sweet, complex, rich and soft.

This essence recall the sweet memories of my childhood's Easter mornings.:)

jeca
jeca

I love all Fragonard creations, but this is my special. It smells quite strong, but heady flowers (honeysuckle and lily) make a fine curl and lay on skin very delicately. This bouquet is so French.

I'm enjoying Fragonard immensely because it has such simplistic beauty. This is a wonderfully balanced composition, with every note complimenting the other in perfect harmony.

There is a hint of zesty bergamot, which gives this fragrance a slight energetic feel. Mostly this fragrance is centered around the lily, honeysuckle and the jasmine, creating this sensuous yet green and leafy bouquet.

It's a very classic scent, like one you might wear on your wedding day. I'd certainly wear this fragrance if I was to wed on a rainy day in Rome, it has that cold yet romantic feel to it.

Fragonard makes you feel like a woman, a wise and elegant one at that. There's something very clean and crisp about the scent too, which makes it more likable on the skin.

It's along the lines of Diorissimo, just not as pink and Spring-like. Fragonard feels much plainer, but in no way boring, it just relies on its wearer to make something out of it. The scent makes me think of lotion and wedding dresses, there's no other way for me to describe it.

Not really a fragrance to make a statement, but one that will garner many compliments. I highly recommend.

Catbiscuit
Catbiscuit

I fnd that in general honeysuckle and jasmine combined tend to create a very leafy green nuance to a perfume - this has certainly been true for Annick Goutal's Eau de Camille and Le Chevrefeuille.

To my nose though Fragonard is infinitely more palatable and accessible. It has a very elegant dusty lily nestled in a bed of sweet leaves that just smells so...yesteryear and gracious.

Fragonard is a truly beautiful scent.

kastehelmi
kastehelmi

Fragonard stands alone,on a stong foundation! To my nose, Fragonard is much better than Fidji! Of course this is a warm and feminine floral that is perfectly sweet-not too much-and each note is perfect to my nose, but lily doesn't stick out (upstaged by jasmine and honeysuckle). I can picture this on some breathtakingly beautiful woman who doesn't wear much makeup, if any, nor does she dress flashy or sexy in a modern way. Reminds me of the beautiful long dresses women in Italy wear during the summer-sleek, modest yet very pretty (while many of the long dresses here in America are mostly frumpy and dull, and the familiar sillage of the modest but sophisticated is much colder....)
Fidji is much more dry and Oriental-like, and I can smell the patchouli throughout-but this is pure flowers-stunning, and would be "intoxicating" were it too much. Fragonard's namesake is svelte--unmatched traditional perfume rather than commercial or niche. May Fragonard never change this formula!
I feel beautiful, even sexy but ageless-neither above or beneath my years-wearing Fragonard.I could see myself wearing this wonder for years to come.

Dark Curls
Dark Curls

i admit i am new to the brand Fragonard; i only discovered it after becoming a member of this wonderful fragrance forum! I am hooked though; there is not one Fragonard scent so far I do not like. this is no exception! As Sherapop mentioned, there is no synthetic or plastic scent with this brand. My favorite right now is the discontinued gem Baroque *tears*, but I am also very fond of FRAGONARD, Belle De Nuit, Miranda, and well, all of them! I got one of those 10 mini parfum packs which was a fantastic way for me to really fall for the Fragonard brand. I have a big bottle of Juste un Baiser which I will wear in spring to really test it (it's so light & fruity), & just yesterday I ordered a 50ml bottle of Grain De Soleil without ever sniffing! With the Fragonard brand, I am comfortable buying without sniffing. :-) Anyway, as for FRAGONARD, I have the Parfum, & it makes me think of a lush, fragrant bed of flowers in the spring. I normally don't like honeysuckle much, (especially bath & body works) but I am loving the honeysuckle & lily I pick up! Kudos to Fragonard!!

I have been admiring FRAGONARD, a high quality beautiful bouquet of white flowers, all day. What a joy to breath in fresh, genuine floral essences. Just say "no" to sour, stale, ersatz, synthetic chemical soup!

This wonderful edt transports me back to the South of France: Nice, Eze, and above all Grasse, where I made a pilgrimage a few years ago. Fields of flowers abound at every turn, and there are plenty of people around who genuinely care about the *art* of perfume. Everyone who loves perfume needs to visit Grasse--and not just virtually, through the sinister film "Perfume: Story of a Murderer"...

FRAGONARD is a truly scrumptious floral: I can dive into this bouquet and be happy for hours. The edt has good staying power and the drydown remains gently and tenderly floral. Honeysuckle and neroli are especially noteworthy to my nose.

Although I generally steer clear of supersize bottles of fragrance, in this case, I am happy that I purchased the 200ml bottle--more to love and share!!!

l'essence
l'essence

I just have to disagree with Jale about Fragonard being a copy of Fidji. Fidji is beautiful (I don't have it but a friend of mine has it as her signature and I envy her) however it was created in 1966, whereas Fragonard has been going since 1926, at least the originals and my understanding is that this is the original.. though I could be wrong. Maybe not quite as lovely as Fidgi but to me quite different, softer maybe.

belle de sud
belle de sud

The essence of Grasse in a bottle! Fresh opulent floral of traditional heartland French fleures, anchored to earth by a rich amber base! This one is a forgotten treasure. I love the lily-honeysuckle notes always. For the romantic woman....

Fragonard by Fragonard 3.90 out of 5 based on 106 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fragonard Fragonard fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Fragonard Fragonard, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fragonard by Fragonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fragonard by Fragonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.