Designers » F-H » Oriental Vanilla « Groups

Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille Fragonard for women

Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille Fragonard for women
dislike

cacao
Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille Fragonard for women Pictures Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille Fragonard for women Pictures Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille Fragonard for women Pictures

Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard is a Oriental Vanilla fragrance for women. Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille was launched in 2008. Top note is vanilla flower; middle notes are vanilla, ylang-ylang, heliotrope and rose; base notes are chocolate, cacao and musk.

Vanilla Flower

Vanilla Ylang-Ylang Heliotrope Rose

Chocolate Cacao Musk

Python
Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin

Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille Fragrance Reviews

milazinha
milazinha

If anyone has an unloved bottle of this, or a decant to swap, please PM me! I haven't smelled it yet, but I am surely curious.

LLL3
LLL3

This is a disappointment on many levels. It has a warm but flat vanilla note and I can detect some chocolate towards the end but it does not live up to my expectations. If you are looking for something special with vanilla, unfortunately this is not it.

rhaineclayton
rhaineclayton

I tried this today and I'm really disappointed - smells like Coty Vanilla Fields or some other chemist powdery vanilla.
I expected something more complex from Fragonard

LeisaSch
LeisaSch

This is a delicate and pretty fragrance.

I get lots of ylang ylang, a moderate dose of vanilla, some powder and a bit of cacao.

This is a safe bet for any occasion. Fresh, light, sweet and totally inoffensive.

raw umber
raw umber

A towering cumulonimbus formation of vanilla. Fleur de Vanille has the same musky sweet opacity, gentle attitude and tenacious staying power as the vanilla in Frederic Malle's Musc Ravageur. It's as if the vanilla from Musc Ravageur were kept, and the bergamot, anise and cedar were disregarded, leaving just the sweet vanilla with a bunch of heliotrope. It opens very powdery, billowy, and smells somewhat peculiar, but this initial stage passes rather quickly leaving something quite nice in its wake. The dry down does contain a light dusting of cocoa and a hint of rose. The lasting power was terribly poor.

mondaniaux

I've had this one for a few months now, I wear it from time to time. I like it, it's very discrete, one has to really come close to smell it on me. But longevity is very good, I get whiffs of it just when I think it's gone. Smells unique,too. Perfect for winter. I think this can be cloying during warm weather.
Edit: I found that what stayed on my skin smelled like something salty, just like the caramel au beurre salé (salted butter caramel) they sell in Brittany. This becomes cloying after a while. So I experimented layering this with orange magnifica of guerlain's aqua allegoria line. Smelled like those expensive orange chocolates in a box , beautiful ! I guess this layers well with fruity or floral scents to brighten it up.

KeLLStar
KeLLStar

Fleur de Vanille is sweet so you'll have to be a huge gourmand lover, but don't expect a cheap cupcake vibe. The vanilla here is very impressive, luxurious, creamy, rich yet delicate.. There is a perfect hint of florals - rose, heliotrope & ylang ylang - & a touch of musk. These notes are so well blended & don't overpower or ruin the vanilla. To tie everything up in a beautiful French bow - the cocoa/chocolate note brings everything together perfectly.

The longevity is amazing for an EDT & lasts a long time on me!

Fleur de Vanille is of the best vanilla's I've smelt in a long time. I've already purchased a full bottle & will definitely buy it again.

mondaniaux

On me, the initial spray was citrus and vanilla but when it settled it was all milk chocolate powder. I still can't tell if I like it,I'll give it some time...

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This has been at the top of my 'to test' list for ages and I'm very glad I finally got a sample, thanks to Sa Majeste la Rose :)
On initial application this is a very boozy vanilla. On contact with my skin for a few minutes this becomes quite powdery, a lot of ylang ylang coming out. I can't say I particularly smell chocolate, but this is a very rich gourmandish vanilla scent.
The sillage is absolutely great, and I only dabbed on my wrists and throat, and the staying power is being very heroic too - 10+ hours on my skin so far, though much closer to the skin now. But for the price of this fragrance I think that's pretty amazing.
When I've run down some of my other vanillic scents, I think I will very likely get a full bottle of this for every day wear.
Edit: The Fragonard website includes heliotrope in the notes - which explains the powderiness :)

Kterhark
Kterhark

This is a pleasant, non-confrontational vanilla. I agree with previous posters that this could be worn anywhere and that the chocolate note is very faint (however, something much more sweet emerges around the 1.5 hour mark)

This is a fragrance a man would love to nuzzle his nose in (a gift suggestion for the gents). It's very soft and sweet.

don't buy blind, however. This is definitely more a gourmand than an oriental, and I can tell for myself that the added sweetness would grow wearisome.

bookwyrmsmith
bookwyrmsmith

On me this isn't a chocolate or even very floral .On me this is simply citrus and vanilla= YUM!!!!!
Excellent for year round use.

guest_Evel
guest_Evel

After hearing soo much about the original Vanille scent by Fragonard, i decided to order a bottle unsniffed directly from them in France. To my dissapointment, they told me it no longer existed, but they had a new scent, Fleur de Vanille, so i got this one. This is a very floral vanille, nothing at all like the sweet, chocolatish original formula. Its pretty, not overwhelming and the bottles last a lifetime. I totally recommend this one for casual wear.

Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard 4.19 out of 5 based on 90 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Fragonard Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Fragonard Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Les Naturelles: Fleur de Vanille by Fragonard represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.